๐“๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘ แฐ ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ

By k-kirstein

"๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Š๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ" "๐’๐‡๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐-" --เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ... More

!NEWS!
No longer a feisty one
Different is correct
Volume
Sexist much mother
Loner
Outcast on the Sidelines
Hot
Buses are Encounters
S, H or Sleep Deprived
The Talk of Japan
That's What she Said
Question Question
Dreams and Dress up
Shocker
Suttering Because Your Palms are Sweaty
F
Baby Crow
Jesus, everyone needs him
Cologne
The End (for you)
More Attractive
It's Going Down, He's Not Yelling Timber?
Phone Numbers
Under My Umbrella
In the Presence of Satan and Her Misfits
Ha, Your Screwed
Triple Trouble
Owed Debt
Payback
Your Twin
Lessons First Gift ๐Ÿˆ
Mrs. Bakugou
Stupid Second Gift ๐Ÿˆ
Officially Officials of the Official
โŒ๐Ÿ‘„โŒ and โšฐ๏ธ
And Like a Flash, That Promise Could be Broken
Hitting the Books, Literally ๐Ÿˆ
Under Da Pool
Gon
The Awakening Kiss
Always Y/n Smh
Real Parent Love
Katsuki x Y/n
Only You ๐Ÿ‹
Ready, oOoH KiNkY-
Absolute Chaos
Call Him Bakugone
The End (but actually) ๐Ÿ‹

sPiCy Sheets ๐Ÿ‹

5.1K 112 288
By k-kirstein

I saw a theory on this and I am in awe so we are using it. 🍋 means lemon, mature content. Enjoy ~
_________________________________

"This might be crazy but to the first person that died, who decided that we humans don't live forever?" Hitoshi suddenly said while throwing his lunch away.

Kirishima spit out his water and it dripped all over Sero.

"Brush your damn teeth bro. Water is not going to help you floss." Sero said as Jirou handed him a towel.

Kirishima's red eyes went serious. "You really think you're cool or something always bullying me. This sleep deprived dude here just hit the blunt." He pointed a finger towards him.

"Hit the blunt? Aren't you supposed to do this or something?" Hitoshi asked and everyone stared at him.

He picked his arm up and did the whip dance move plainly, Hitoshi shrugged after.

Mina rubbed her temples. "You got the right idea, but the wrong person. Please don't do that for the love of god." The pink alien said praying with her two hands together.

"What makes you think I'm friends with god? If anything I'm taking Neito with me to hell." He spoke motioning towards the male with cadet grey eyes.

"Oh yeah it's going to be lit with me there! Kneel peasants kneel!" He smiled but his facial expression spoke sinister.

Hitoshi nodded. "You see the evidence? From Denki's words of Bakugou and Y/n's messing around, who knows if I have photos or anything." A creepy smirk went onto his dry crusty face.

Your eyes went as huge as saucers and you almost spit your drink out.

Katsuki flinched hearing you choke a little.

"Are you fucking good?" He asked trying to keep an annoyed face showing everyone, but it was still half way meeting with worry for you.

"Y-yeah I'm good." You said slowly wiping your mouth from some water sparks that flew out.

"Aww look at how cute! Bakugou's worried for his pretty girlfriend Y/n!" Mina swooned snapping a picture with flash.

"N-no! That's besides the point! Hitoshi why would you say that, do you r-really?" You asked with a nervous tone in your voice.

"I guess we'll never know." He said making you even more confused and nervous.

"Shinsou you need to tell me now! Do you have pictures or not? I need them for my sPiCy album. I only have one picture of Bakugou holding Y/n underwater." She said adding the last words, her face turned sly into a Lenny one.

"Y-your insane delete it!" You said with a red hot face. "Sorry but no can do Y/n! I'm saving this till the day I die!" Mina quickly hid her phone away from where you would be able to see it.

"Yeah it doesn't matter how pretty you are my lovely Y/n! We'll stay with you all your life until I finally have a solid plan of world domination. We can take over in thrones together!" Neito laughed and patted your shoulder.

"Touch her and do that and you die." Katsuki suddenly entered the conversation with a deadly red void.

"Woah calm down ticking time bomb, don't pull out the nine. And besides, I'm bulletproof. In a one on one fight I will definitely win." Neito winked and smiled.

Katsuki had an irk mark appear on his forehead.

"It's sad that Bakugou's dating Y/n, but yet people are still trying to get them to change their mind after all the things we saw." Jirou spoke sipping her tea.

Sero clapped his hands together and rubbed his chin licking his lips. "Yeah hot people like me. A hot Y/n deserves me." He spoke and Mina smacked the back of his head.

"Nah bruh she deserves me. Bakubro has got to go." Kirishima said which made you laugh.

Katsuki had another opinion on that statement. "Say something like that again and you'll be the person that sees death first." Katsuki said making popping noises come from his palms.

"Yeah you'll be hitting the blunt in space." Denki said and Hitoshi kept in a snort.

"Damn imagine. Kirishima going to see stars." Sero balled banging on the table.

"Kirishima was not the imposter. There can be only one." Jirou said and it was chaos again.

Neito shrugged and flicked Katsuki's forehead knowing it was him.

"Why you little-" he stopped feeling your gentle touch again.

Katsuki's head drifted a little bit down to see you. You smiled at him an gave a stern nod in order to stop.

"Tch, whatever extras." He rolled his crimson red orbs and went back to showing how much of a grump her was towards everyone.

Inside, he was hiding the softness. Maybe even a couple ounces of his aggressive side. Saving it for later perhaps.

"Right so back to where this all started. Who's going to take one for the team?" Hitoshi spoke with a crunchy blink. He put a thumbs up and moved it in a line on his throat.

"Take one for the, holy crap. I think if anyone were to volunteer first it would be you." Sero spoke with wide eyes.

Hitoshi shrugged. "You're totally not wrong. Get me some lighters and sit in a circle so I can preform a ritual with me and the middle. With a snap of my finger I'll be gone and I'll text you guys from hell." He smirked creepily.

"Don't be crazy you can't leave!" Denki said with wide electric yellow eyes and eyebrows high as mountains.

"Why? Oh I know, because their dating duh!" Kirishima slapped his head.

Sero was surprised and slapped his hand over his mouth. "Oh my god for real bruh. You big brained it Huh?" Sero pointed an all knowing finger at the red head.

"Yeah dude, I'm smart." Kirishima tapped his finger on the left edge of his head and nodded as Sero joined him in the gesture.

"You guys are still fucking idiots." Katsuki said in his water bottle and Kirishima held his hand to his heart.

The black haired male was more dramatic. He moved his shoulders back and fourth as of acting to get shot with a gun and made his head drop down.

"Not gonna lie Bakugou that hurt. After you've said it a thousand times eh kinda didn't hurt. But if you're with Y/n now shouldn't you be nicer? Your heart should be as nice as Santa clause." Mina spoke randomly jumping in.

"If Bakugou was Santa clause instead of ho ho ho he's actually going to throw snowballs and say hoe hoe hoe." Neito spoke being funny as the whole subject changed again.

Another irk mark appeared on Katsuki's forehead. "What did you say you fucking sadist?! I'll kick your ass!" He yelled earning some stares and firing up his quirk again.

"Whoops human shield." Neito chuckled holding your shoulders and making you stay up in front of him.

You glared at your boyfriend keeping that slick smile in. Katsuki calmed down and huffed.

"Would you look at that! Little old Bakahoe is scared of the princess Y/n!" Neito smirked from peaking over your shoulder.

Katsuki gritted his teeth at him before snatching you away from Neito and holding your waist on the seat.

"Shut the fuck up, crazy ass." Katsuki said eyeing all over his face.

"Look who's taking, the brat that will not shut up at all." Neito wiped fake dust from his shoulder with an innocent smile.

Katsuki was about to go off on Neito again, who would win the ultimate brawl? Guess we'll never know the results until next time.

A loud bell suddenly rang throughout the entire school and everyone was up chattering and moving like animals around the cafeteria.

"Damn as much as we'd love to hear Bakahoe's bad comebacks, we've all got class again!" Neito grinned and threw everyone's trash away.

"Man I was going to eat that!" Mina yelled at the top of her lungs.

The only thing that was on her plate was vegetables.

"Don't lie you weren't going to eat that." Jirou spoke with a lazy yawn.

"Pfft I sure wasn't going to eat that." Mina laughed it off as everyone stood up from the benches.

"Last one to class is a rotten egg!" Denki yelled seeing the halls already packed.

He took Hitoshi's slightly bigger hand and dragged him out.

"You're so childish." The lavender haired boy chuckled and gave his cheek a swift kiss. Denki blushed as they made their ways around children and hallways to class.

The others followed still being in the craving for craziness.

You laughed going to walk after them, but Katsuki linked your hands together.

"I swear they act like complete idiots even more every single day that passes." Katsuki sighed to himself.

"Mhm sure. Yet you keep being their friend. They even named their squad after you Katsuki, that's an honor don't you think?" You giggled holding his warm palm against your minor chilly one.

"An honor? Hell no, not with them." Katsuki spoke rolling his red eyes.

"Oh come on don't be such a stick in the mud. Their really fun friends." You laughed hearing a scream on the hall.

A girly one so it was more likely to be your brothers followed by squeaking on sneakers.

"I'm not a stick in the mud at all. I'll show you who isn't one, you'll be screaming in the end." Katsuki added quietly to his sentence and smirked.

Sadly, you didn't hear his line of despair.

"I'd like to see you be nice to them for at least a day tomorrow." You stated. "Is that a challenge? What's in it for me?" He asked bending his head down, you could feel some of his breath by your ear.

"If you're nice to them for a day, you and I can go on a date." You stated with a steady smile looking up at him.

"Alright then deal." He smirked slowing his pace down to give your lips a sweet kiss.

"But the moment you mess up and say something mean it's over. Got it?" You snapped at him with stern eyes.

"Okay okay. Damn my baby is getting a little too aggressive." He chuckled deeply and kissed the top of your head which made you blush down the halls.

_____________

It was the end of the school day, and Neito plus Hitoshi helped you move a few things into your new dorm.

"Wow looks great Y/n!" Neito breathed the fresh air of your room. "It's all thanks to you!" You laughed and fixed your bed up more.

"Aww Y/n you're too kind!" Neito said pulling you into a hug. You were shocked but returned his hug and he was smiling.

"Yeah looks really cool. You might want to hide these though, don't want any other person to walk in and see this. Especially Bakugou." Hitoshi said making your eyes drift over towards him.

In his hand, he was holding up your regular black panties. Your face grew red seeing the item, and knowing you were wearing your laced ones under.

"H-hey don't go investigating around!" You yelled and Neito started to laugh causing the hug to split.

Hitoshi laughed seeing you snatch the undergarments away from him.

"It's fun messing with you Y/n." Hitoshi simply said and rubbed your head.

You puffed your cheeks out and let out a little laugh. "Sure you do." You scrunched your nose at him.

"We can party some other time Y/n. Hitoshi and I volunteered to be the school janitors for a day. We'll be back everyday, we live together basically!" Neito waved and so did Hitoshi.

You smiled and saw them out of your dorm.

As soon as they left you received a message.

Katsuki had messaged you to go over to his dorm, ASAP.

"I wonder what he wants? It's barley getting late so I guess I'll go." You spoke to yourself and got your things ready.

While heading into the 1A dorms, no one seemed to be lounging about anywhere. It seemed like everyone was in their rooms.

You found the door that read 'Katsuki Bakugou' and knocked on it.

It immediately opened to reveal the male that towered over you.

"So you actually showed up?" He asked with a little smile.

"No duh you sounded urgent. Why am I here then?" You asked crossing your arms.

Katsuki stuck his head out and checked each side. His strong arm pulled you in his dorm room and he closed the door, it automatically locked.

"Because I want you." He huskily whispered into your ear and picked you up by your waist.

You legs instinctively wrapped around his hips and your arms were held loose around his neck.

"Your so dumb." You said before your lips locked going into kiss him.

Katsuki couldn't argue as he craved for your touch.

"Goddamn I didn't know I needed you this bad." He opened his mouth to speak into the kiss.

You felt his tongue glide across your lips asking for entrance. Your mouth slowly opened and his wet muscle didn't hesitate to slid inside.

The burning sensation of his tongue flew from every corner in your mouth, he was exploring his new territory.

"Ahhh Katsuki~." You moaned feeling his tongue lick around your teeth and tongue. Katsuki groaned feeling your noise travel into his throat.

"I want more." He aggressively said sliding his big hands up your waist, still gripping it tight.

The warm feeling hit your bare torso making you moan.

Katsuki walked back as your legs were still wrapped tight around him. Your arms were wrapped around Katsuki's neck tangling some of his ash blonde hair and pulling on it.

"G-give me more~." You moaned loud in his mouth running out of breath.

He smirked in the kiss and removed your lips.

Your boyfriend threw you onto the bed with his hands still connected to your chest.

He got on top and removed your shirt, throwing it onto his floor.

"I love seeing you like this." He said with his lips pressed against your neck.

He began to lick and suck on it creating dark brown hickeys all over.

"Nghhh K-Katsuki~." You moaned feeling your bottom area become wet.

His tongue trailed down and became to kiss all over your bare stomach. "So good." He moaned pressing himself against you harder.

You felt the tip of his tent press deep on your soaking wet one with clothes on. "Ahhh mmm Katsuki~." You yelled with more emotion feeling his hands undo your bra.

He took it off and threw it with your shirt.

"I like this too." Katsuki breathed out and licked your bare breasts. "Ahhh nghhh Katsuki~." You moaned feeling him tease another spot.

His area rose harder on yours and you felt some wet juice spill from your clit.

"T-take it off." You said with a moan tugging on his shirt. "Anything for my baby." Katsuki kissed your lips.

He removed his shirt revealing his glorious abs. Katsuki smirked seeing you blush and pressed his bare chest on yours.

"Nghhh~" you deeply moaned feeling his hard chest.

"God Y/n, those sweet noises my baby~." Katsuki moaned needing more.

His hands went onto himself as he removed his pants.

You saw his huge tent in his boxers while Katsuki kissed you passionately.

"Now your turn." He growled and his tongue trailed all the way down to bite your pants.

While you moaned it turned him on and he slipped your pants off.

"Let me make myself more pleasured before we begin." He spoke pushing his tip on your flowing wet panties.

"Ahhhh mmmm~." You yelled and your hands scratched his back.

Katsuki rubbed his tip harder until his saw your wet juice spill on your thighs.

"Do you want me to go in raw and pull out?" He asked taking your panties off and licking your area.

"Nghh a-ah y-you don't have c-condoms?" You asked in a soft voice.

"Maybe I do, but do you want to try?" Katsuki asked taking his boxers off. Out popped his large member.

"I-I don't w-want to get pregnant if it doesn't work." You said feeling his bare tip on your thigh.

"Let's try two deep slide ins bare and then I'll get my condom out." Katsuki smirked.

Before you could say something his huge hard and bare member went deep inside you twice.

"Aghhh ahhhh K-Katsuki!" You yelled feeling it sloppy inside.

Katsuki slipped out and put a condom on going harder inside you.

He smacked your ass from under as your two areas collided making more noise.

"Ahhh mmm I'm gonna cum!" You yelled feeling your stomach knot up. "Cum baby~." Katsuki moaned.

He felt his area reach maximum. Katsuki was gripping the sheets and his quirk went off.

When you two came together it spilled out. His hand released the sheets and it was a black handprint of his quirk that over heated.

"Can you walk?" He asked getting off of you, cleaning the cum. "I think so. Let me get ready again." You rolled your eyes feeling pain and fixed up, getting ready to leave unnoticed.

Denki heard everything. He was traumatized calling Hitoshi.

Mina heard everything. She recorded the last seconds for blackmail.

"Hitoshi, look at how my sister walks when she goes back will you?" Denki whispered on the phone. "Alright sure. I'll tell you, g'night babe." Hitoshi yawned and clicked on him, waiting for you.

The lavender hair male heard noise in the dorms. He packed out and just as Denki suspected.

It was you, limping quietly into your dorm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
99.2K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
7.4K 167 14
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...
76.7K 2.4K 29
ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›ษชษดษขโ„ข ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ A textfic in which Bakugou texts his childhood friend for the first time in years. But they're...