Hot

My selfish Mother threw it away?! How?! She knows how much all of this means to me. You thought boiling with anger on the inside.

Your rage soon calmed down when you really thought about the truth. Mom doesn't love me. She does anything in her power to make me, miserable. You clutched your skirt once more not wanting the tears to fall.

Luckily, a loud noice boomed from the whole arena and distracted your attention.

"WELCOME TO THIS YEAR'S SPORTS FESTIVAL!" The announcer, who happened to be the loudest person ever, Present Mic spoke from up top.

Cheers had erupted and formed all around the arena. Everyone was clapping and whistling. You just smiled and clapped very little wanting to be part of the fun.

"THESE HERE ARE THE PARTICIPANTS FOR THIS YEAR'S FESTIVAL. THEY SHALL START WHEN YOU HEAR THE HORN!" He shouted once more into the microphone.

Geez Mr. Hizashi is already super loud. Why does he need a microphone for this? My ears are in pain and bleeding! You resisted the urge to cover them and just painfully hid it.

By now, hiding everything was easy. You hide emotions and put on a fake mask every single day of your life. It's a habit.

The loud sound of the countdown brought you back. There goes reality. You internally thought. "THREE. TWO. ONE!" Present Mic said before the loud horn sounded.

Every student was off and running. And there goes our gravity. You could see that Denki was falling behind but soon catching up. Typical. You giggled at your stupid twin.

A lot of kids had cool quirks that changed their appearance. One student on the huge television screen even had a bird head.

"IT LOOKS LIKE TOKOYAMI FROM 1A IS TAKING THE LEAD! BUT OH HE HAS JUST BEEN PASSED BY THREE SPEEDY CLASSMATES!" He screamed and everything happened so fast.

Your eye's couldn't even believed what they saw. One minute you were looking at a bird head and as the pink mist comes, three other males join in.

"Woah they all look so, different." You admired how the ran swiftly using their own techniques.

A boy with broccoli looking hair was running with a metal sled in hand. Until he just threw it behind. It almost hit the other kid.

The other boy had split toned hair. Red and white. He looks like a peppermint. But more determined. You thought as you looked at his face. It really did say 'get out of my way'.

Mostly towards the green haired boy.

Then there was another quick move and a spiky blonde was in second. It was that guy that was staring at me with Denki! His friend I think he said.

Never in a million years would you think your brother would have such a, friend like this. He was hard to describe.

The look in his eye's showed anger and hatred. But the way he kept moving showed that he really wanted to win. To be a hero.

He was strong. That uniform did show his arm muscles.

You felt your ears and cheeks heat up at the thought. What? Stop Y/n you're totally checking him out! You shouted in your head.

Now was not the time to slap yourself, as much as you wanted to. It was so intense.

People around the arena were flying off of their seats, eyeballs popping out while looking at the television intensely.

"IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE A CLOSE TIE BETWEEN MIDORIYA AND BAKUGOU!" Present Mic shouted and another lightbulb flew.

Oh that was his name, Bakugou. You looked at how he used his quirk.