Question Question

Re listened to anime openings. One of them was from assassination classroom so, hence this title. Enjoy~
____________________________________

There was thick air. Heavy atmosphere.

For class 1A and 1B. Miserable Y/n in the middle of it all.

Being from 1B you had other classmates. Other assignments. Other expectations.

At 1A there was never a dull moment. All you needed to achieve was ultimate power and hero skills. All you wanted to obtain was the almighty trust from others.

That wasn't appearing to happen based on their personalities.

When it comes to working together for 1B it was a no brainer. For the other class is all for themselves.

Then again, school is all about learning. Even if the society has changed physically with quirks. And mentally with intentions.

Questions.

Whispers.

Thoughts.

Questions.

It was all you needed to know to be a hero. You needed to be smart. Agile. Strong. Fearless.

One of the many traits that you didn't have. It was so overwhelming for you.

How does Denki deal with this? You asked yourself.

What goes through everyone's mind throughout the day? If only there was a way to see, how big this world really is.

"You fine in there Y/n." A feminine voice snapped your mind back in the game. "Who?" Confused, you glanced to your side, where the voice came from.

"It's you Jirou." Your facial expression softened. So did her's. "That's my name. You looked a little lost right there. Something running through those neurons?" The female asked.

You shook your head with ease. "Not a topic in particular ." You spoke looking at the loud scene unfold. 

The good part was Mina stopped saying that's what she said. Bakugou still raging.

You giggled. When that sound left your mouth, a tiny tint of pink washed over Bakugou's ear tip.

"Hey bakubro! Am I hallucinating or is that a blush I see?" Kirishima asked him staring intently.

Bakugou wore an irritated face. Like he wasn't already irritated enough oh no, he was pissed.

"What did you SAY?! Why the fuck are you staring at my ears anyway?!" He said, palms growing into a fiery color. Appearing to be scorched.

"I never stated that I was looking at your ears either. Just said that you were turning a bit pink." Kirishima grinned with his shark teeth. Mina stifled a laugh.

"Why were you blushing Bakugou?" Mina asked with a teasing smirk. "Right at the moment Y/n laughed." Sero chimed in, backing the girl up.

Denki looked in between you and Bakugou several times. Until his skull stopped and landed on the hot headed boy.

He was sitting beside him and without thinking twice, or once, he smacked the male on his face. Lightly.