Under My Umbrella

Ella Ella- okay I'll stop. Anyways Cupid is BACK. She wants that spicy ending, and you shall receive...later. Enjoy~
__________________________________

The rain was just straight on pouring. From the beginning when Denki looked outside his newly discovered window, such a dumb kid, to the point where you had to wake up.

What you didn't know was that your brother set your alarm ten minutes later. Thank god more sleep, but oh no Satan is raging because Mina was giving him a list of plans.

He needed to call her, there were only a few words to read and understand, but again, this was Denki. He didn't understand shit at this point in life.

His motto was wake up, try to survive, and sleep again. Best thing to him in a way. As long as he didn't need to participate and salute to holy things all the time he was set for life.

"H-hello M-Mina?" He stuttered with the phone at his ear, trying to tie his shoelace. "Fudge this spongebob didn't teach nothing." He cursed underneath his breath.

"Kaminari? Kaminari! Don't tell me you need help?!" She groaned on the other side of the call.

He huffed. "Fine I won't ask that. Mina it would be with great pleasure if you would be able to assist me on today's weather task." He said in a more educated kind of way.

Surprising himself in the process. "Oh shit did that just come out of my food whole? Wow I'm going to Harvard." He grinned to himself, trying to pull his tie up. It wasn't even tied correctly.

"Listen doofus! All you need to do is bring your umbrella to school and walk with her normally, when the days over you'll just walk a little later with us so we can spy on the two walking together under Bakugou's umbrella! Wait- you hid her umbrella right?" Mina asked going insane.

Denki shut his eyes and looked at the ruined black umbrella in his room. Just standing there as if it had a sad face displayed on it.

"I did more than just that." He said on the phone quietly. "Holy pizza rolls!" He screeched as the umbrella just flopped on the floor, but he quickly covered his mouth.

"I'm sorry you deserved better bud." He crawled over to hug the umbrella.

Mina still on the phone with him that laid in his pocket. "Kaminari listen to your neon Nike clothes! Just do it! Come to school loner!" She yelled and hung up on the boy.

"We'll be loners together." He patted your broken umbrella and hid his behind him. Denki didn't want to make the destroyed one feel bad. Yet, he could care more for things without a heart than with things that actually are alive.

Overall, he was just a weird child.

Then, he heard your alarm go off from the wall. "I gotta hurry!" He scrambled trying to stand up and not knock himself out while heading downstairs.

You on the other hand, woke up already annoyed. The pounding of pouring rain bursted your ears. That alarm didn't help either.

"Stupid sleeping schedule and school." You groaned sitting up and seeing the time on your phone. It was ten minutes later.

"I'm doomed if I don't get ready!" You frantically said gripping your messy h/c hair.

The rain outside slammed itself on your window. "Shut up rain!" You ran to grab your uniform from your closet.

Also slipping on your shirt, you noticed something was missing. The black umbrella.

"Perfect. Right on the day it had to rain." You complained even more hopping outside, hopefully to find it somewhere else.