special | mark tuan ff

By mikoarch1ves_

"you don't have to be someone with a charming personality to make me love you" in which she won a raffle to... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
epilogue
thank you

tmi

244 7 1
By mikoarch1ves_

1. yuna's name was actually supposed to be euna but i changed it to y because i wanted to look like y/n.

2. yuna was actually an 97 liner just like gyeom and bam but i made her into 99 liner.

3. this was supposed to be angst but yknow i wanted to try something light first ^^

4. was actually supposed to be an high-school au.

5. yuna's excuse to not use oppa onto calling the sevens is because i hate using it. i find it cringey and i'm not used to calling them that.

6. i wanted to mix this as an idol!au and epistolary so that's why it has alot of chats/messages.

7. mark and yuna's official callnames are my love. they still often use to call each other's name ofc but they like to try out different callnames so you can notice them using different ones from time to time and rarely even using my love.

8. mark started to develop feelings for yuna when he tutored her. believe or not the clingy and jealous things he was feeling before were just normal to him as he felt like he had the only right to show affection to her as he did help her.

9. mark loves pda. he wants to show everyone how much he loves yuna. he trusts the fans alot to share their relationship to them but of course mark keeps some important stuff to himself too.

10. i didn't want this to be too complicated so i dropped kiara in the beginning :>

-----
i kinda missed writing this so have these :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 22K 16
mtuan93 has added you. would you like to add him back? © GUKRKIVE | SEMI-AU | MARK TUAN | COMPLETE [ highest rank: #5 in #marktuan highest rank:...
2K 151 24
Work hard, get good grades so you can get a good job and be successful they said. Stop being childish and wasting all your time on video games and no...
12.3K 415 25
"My paradise is where you are." He said. His hair tickling you as he buried his face deeper onto the crook of your neck. ...
91.7K 3.5K 27
"As days pass, I fall even more in love with you. But a day will eventually come that all those feelings will just disappear." I can't be in love wit...