𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 ☥

By thereallmonii

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, �... More

INTRO
‎ۼ One ‎ ۼ
ۼ Two ۼ
ۼ Three ۼ
ۼ Four ۼ
ۼ Five ۼ
ۼ Six ۼ
ۼ Seven ۼ
ۼ Eight ۼ
ۼ Ten ۼ
ۼ Eleven ۼ
ۼ Twelve ۼ
WHAT YOU WANT??
ۼ Thirteen ۼ
ۼ Fourteen ۼ
ۼ Fifteen ۼ
ۼ Sixteen ۼ
ۼ Seventeen ۼ
Message!!
New book!!

ۼ Nine ۼ

3.1K 171 50
By thereallmonii

Lovely's Pov

2 months later

I have officially moved out of my sister house and got my own place. Jordan had my room at Kayla's, I had a boyfriend, and I also had the same job that Kayla had. I had Kayla train me for these past 2 months on stitching and treating wounds. I was doing pretty good but I still needed practice. I haven't spook to Von since our birthday, I only see him from time to time when I'm at Kayla's.

I was in the bathroom putting on my clothes. I had just gotten out the shower and was going over to Kayla house so we can take Jordan to the doctor. She hasn't been feeling well lately. My phone rang as I put on my underwear and white jeans. I walked over to my phone that stopped ringing and seen 5 missed calls from my boyfriend.

Aw shit

I ringed him up twice and he didn't answer his phone. I put my phone down and continued to get dressed. After putting my baby blue jacket on I brushed my hair up into a ponytail and sat on my bed putting on my shoes.

As I'm doing that I hear banging on my door that only seemed to get louder. I jumped off the bed and ran to the door opening looking confused at who it was.

"Why you ban-" I said

"Why tf you wasn't answering your phone? You cheatin on me?" Cedric said as he gripped my throat walking inside then closing my door locking it. I tried to speak but couldn't so he let me go.

"I was in the fucking shower! What's wrong with you!" I yelled while rubbing my neck that now had a red mark.

Cedric was very jealous and sometime controlling. I didn't realize this until a month of us dating. He didn't show this side of him when we was talking.

"Man who in here?" He said walking around grabbing me by my jacket.

"Man get tf off me. I'm a real ass gangsta don't be grabbing up on me like that." I said snatching his hand off my jacket.

"Yea Ight, why you all dressed up." He said getting in my face.

"Because I gotta take my si-" I said

He grabbed my hips viciously slamming my body into his and started kissing me.

"Cedric. I gotta go to somewhere." I said as he kept kissing me walking me towards the couch. He layed me down and then started unbuckling my pants and I grabbed his hands.

"Cedric no I'm not ready for all that yet." I told him as he got frustrated again.

"What is it, do you not want me or sum." He said in anger getting off of me.

"No that's not it, we only been dating for a month and you know i never did it with anyone yet and I wanna keep it that way." I said buckling my pants.

"So you think ima play with you or something." He said.

"No I'm just... not ready." I said standing up grabbing my keys and walking to the door to let him out. He shook his head at me and walked out the door. I wasn't trying to get on that level with him yet. Especially not with him putting his hands on me. This wasn't the first time something like this happened. We got into our first physical fight last week when I found him texting somebody in his phone. But that's a story for another day.

I pulled up to Kayla house seeing her and Jordan dressed. Jordan looked so sick and depressed. Kayla and I was worried. We haven't told Toni about it yet because he always did too much in situations that was little.

"Aw whats wrong." I said walking over to Jordan rubbing her face.

"That's we about to find out." Kayla said grabbing her keys to drive us there. Driving to the doctors office took us at least 15 minutes to arrive. Kayla talked to the lady at the front desk and came back to sit down. Jordan hasn't spoken since we left the house.

"You still with that boy?" Kayla asked me as I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh yes, can you believe he put his hands on me again today over missed calls." I told her while showing her the mark on my neck.

"You need to leave him alone, if Toni find out he gone end up going to jail. You already know what he was about to do to b-" she said as I interrupt her when she was about to say boss name. Toni found boss somewhere alone and beat him up then threatened him that if he told he would come back and kill him.

"I know Kayla.." I told her while I shook my leg. Kayla looked at me then at the man who walked in with a clipboard.

"Jordan Brooks?" He said as we stood up walking towards him.

"Right this way." He said smiling as he showed us the way to the room. I sat in a chair while Kayla and Jordan stood up.

"Hello how are you all today? I am doctor Netero" He greeted us.

"Good." We said in unison.

"Okay so you guys her sister right?" He asked reading his clipboard.

"Yes sir." Kayla said while sitting next to me.

"Okay, Jordan sit up here please, I hear you have been feeling very sick lately can you explain a little more please?" He said to her as she hopped up on the bed with the non woven paper over it.

Anytime somebody sat up there they try not to mess it up.

"My breast hurts from time to time, I always feel like I have to throw up, I get these random headaches in the morning, I always have to pee and I'm not eating a lot but still feel like I'm gaining weight."she explained to the doctor while he shook his head.

Me and Kayla looked at each other then back at the doctor.

"How old are you Jordan?" He asked her

"Sixteen." she responded

"Are you sexually active?" He asked her and we looked at her so fast.

"No, I haven't done anything." She said avoiding eye contact with us.

"Okay well we're going to have you pee in a cup and test it." He said to her handing her a cup and she walked out to the bathroom while he went to another new room.

"Lovely."

"Kayla."

We said to each other while staring in stupidity. How the fuck did we not catch on.

"Kayla.. she wasn't home that day when I came to get her." I explained.

"She was walking funny when she got with us." Kayla said looking at me.

"Call Toni." She said before I could speak.

"Whattup?" He answered

"That day when you went to get Jordan who house she was at?" I asked

"Some lil girl I guess it was her friend. Why where y'all at?" He asked

"Toni.. I think she might be pregnant.." I said really low into the phone. Kayla looked at me with big eyes and shook her leg uncontrollably.

"Aye stop playin wit my sister how tf she gone be pregnant if she a virgin." He said catching attitude.

"Put the damn pieces together nigga. She wasnt at home that day, it was dark, and she was walking funny." Kayla said snatched the phone.

"Okay so what y'all tryna say?" He said.

"That she might be pregnant." We yelled at the same time looking at him like he was dumb. I knew my little sister wasn't this stupid to sleep with a boy and then not have protection. It could only be one reason.

Jordan walked back into the room without the cup. She must have given it to the doctor on her way back. Me and Kayla quickly ran to her.

"You okay did he touch on you? I'm so sorry Jordan, I should've been here for you." Kayla ranted to Jordan holding her shoulder.

To be continued

// AUTHOR - READER DISCUSSION//

I'm so sorry excuse any mistakes I made I just had to get this out to y'all. I been contemplating all day on wether to add more or just update this lil chapter.

Vote 🗳💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

332K 7.6K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology ✿ ✿ ✿ lucent: softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
44.3K 2.6K 39
Javaid
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

319K 11.7K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...