𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 ☥

By thereallmonii

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, �... More

INTRO
‎ۼ One ‎ ۼ
Űź Two Űź
Űź Three Űź
Űź Four Űź
Űź Five Űź
Űź Six Űź
Űź Eight Űź
Űź Nine Űź
Űź Ten Űź
Űź Eleven Űź
Űź Twelve Űź
WHAT YOU WANT??
Űź Thirteen Űź
Űź Fourteen Űź
Űź Fifteen Űź
Űź Sixteen Űź
Űź Seventeen Űź
Message!!
New book!!

Űź Seven Űź

3.6K 186 61
By thereallmonii

Lovely's Pov

It's been a week since that incident with boss has happened. I haven't did much lately but lay in bed and have people bring me food. I feel like I'm losing myself. I may have support from my siblings but I need it from my mom the most.

My mom doesn't believe me and it hurts. My little sister has been staying with us which isn't the best idea but our only option right now. I just needed to go somewhere by myself and just breathe. I couldn't just sit around feeling like shit on my birthday. The past is now the past I'm just lucky enough to say I made it out.

"Happy birthday to you!" My siblings sang walking in my room with a mini cake that had the number 20 on the top.

"Aw thank y'all." I said smiling at them sitting up in the bed. She brought the cake to me to make a wish and I blew out the candle.

"Get ready because we have to give you your birthday gift." Kayla said with a big smile.

"Birthday gift?" I said squinting.

"Yea get dolled up." She said as they left out the room.

I got up out the bed taking a quick shower. I curled my hair and put on a purple silky dress and black heels. Lastly I proceeded to do my makeup, nothing drastic just a natural beat. Once I was finished they blind folded me and walked me out the room.

Birthday fit!

"Sheesh"
"Damn"
"Oh shit"

I heard as I'm being walked around.

"Who all in here I thought it was just y'all." I asked as we continued to move.

"It's a couple of guys and from the ones you know meechie Troy and Von." Kayla said.

"And who?" I stuck my neck out.

"Von-" she said and as soon as she said it I instantly tried to take my blindfold off.

"Lovely what are you doing stop." Kayla said as everybody laughed.

"Hell nah, y'all might try to throw me in the back of a van." I said as she pulled my hands back down.

"Okay watch your step." She said as I carefully stepped down.

"You can take it off now." Toni said.

As I took the blindfold off and opened my eyes I was shook by what I seen. It was a car. The white range I've always wanted.

"Y'all pranking me? Who car this is?" I asked walking around the car.

"It's yours." Toni said with his arm on Kayla shoulder.

"Stop lying cause y'all don't have no money to give away for something like this. How y'all bought this car?" I asked looking at them.

"With the help of a friend." Kayla smirked and as she turned around von came out walking towards me.

"Happy birthday stupid ass lil girl." He said handing me the keys as I stood staring at him in shock. I didn't know what to do at this moment. I wanted to ask so many questions but I didn't want to ruin the moment. Plus I thought he hated me. He turned around about to walk back inside.

"Wait!" I said quickly and grabbed his arm. He turned back around and I didn't know what I was doing but it I don't regret it. I pulled him to me grabbing his face kissing him. This kiss lasted for some time, I was feeling it and I believe he was too. Unless he just didn't want to hurt my feelings.

"Thank you." I said pulling my lips away from his. He didn't say anything he just looked at me and nodded his head then walked away. Even with his reaction I didn't feel no type of negative energy about what just happened.

I think I was starting to feel him, maybe he did have a heart after all. But like Kayla said I shouldn't rush if he don't feel the same way.

"Looks like you catching feelings." Kayla said whispering to me and then smiling.

"Maybe." I said to her.

"Okay lovely so check this out let me show you the to-do list for today cause we booked. I want to go to the mall, then we can slide to the movies, maybe go get some ice cream and you go to a party or whatever." Jordan said prancing over to me as everybody laughed at what she said.

Truthfully I didn't want to go nowhere. If I'm being totally honest I actually wanted to be wherever Von was gonna be.

"Im sorry y'all I just be alone. Jordan I promise I'll make it up to you okay?" I said giving her the puppy eyes.

"It's fine remember it's your birthday not mine, have fun I love you." She said giving me a hug.

"We love you lovely." Kayla said joining in then Toni.

"Be safe." He said as they all hugged me and then let go.

I got into the car starting it up and slowly backing out of the drive way. I needed to find a secluded area where i could relax. I hooked my phone up to the car and played lil durk - all love.

[ if y'all don't know this song just listen to it real quick this bih fye.]

I drove around the city until I seen a park that was empty. I parked in the lot and walked up to the gate that was locked.

"Damn" I said trying to think.

____________________________________
Devil

Von, I need to talk to you
can we meet somewhere?
Delivered.

(Sent location)

____________________________________

He sent me his location which was his house. So I drove over. I didn't know the passcode to get inside the building so I called him. It kept ringing and he didn't answer so I stood outside waiting and called him again. Still no answer so I text his phone telling him I was outside. As I sent the message I seen a very pretty girl walking out the door.

"Wait wait can you hold that please?" I said as she held it open for me.

"Thank you so much." I said to the young girl.

I started to walk to the closest elevator and pressed the button. I got inside the elevator pressing number 4 and waited as the elevator stopped. I walked down to his door and knocked waiting for a answer. I heard a female giggling and then opened the door.

"Who are you?" She asked and I looked at her confused.

"I'm a friend of von do you know where he is?" I asked.

"What you need from him?" She said chewing gum and standing in a robe.

"I need to talk to him. But that's not your concern where he at?" I said getting a cocky. This bitch was doing a little too much and I knew Von didn't have a girlfriend so who the fuck she thought she was questioning me.

"Not here." She said with a attitude and slammed the door in my face then laughing on the other side. See this the type of shit that get me out of character. I beat hoes up for doing shit like this.

"You know what calm down just calm down, there's no need to kick this boy door down. It's not that serious just let it go." I said to myself while pacing back and forth thinking about kicking the door open in a dress.

"You know what ian even gone do it to her ass." I said to myself while walking back down the hall then seeing Von. Just by the sight of him I got mad all over again. He looked at me strange seeing that I was angry.

I walked passed him and he grabbed my arm.

"I know I didn't come all the way back down here just for you to leave." He said nonchalantly. He was a very chill person. It is hard to tell when he is mad.

"If you knew you had a bitch at your house why would you let me come over here. You just made me look silly as fuck." I snapped snatching my arm away.

"What bitch?" He said looking confused as he jogged to his door.

// AUTHOR - READER DISCUSSION //

Hey y'all, I'm sorry for not updating I had to brainstorm a little. I'm gonna start putting in way more work and just update almost everyday but I'm gonna try to make sure I have every chapter wrote so that I can just publish.

I hope y'all liked this chapter I tried to make things more smooth. But what's a story without drama 🎭.

I've been seeing my reads go up and I'm getting so excited 🥰 I love that y'all are reading and enjoying.

VOTE VOTE VOTE 🗳 VOTE VOTE VOTE 🗳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
174K 7.6K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
1.1M 59.6K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

327K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...