An Affair to Remember (Fred W...

By levitateacrow

Warnings: Smut, porn with plot, 18+, swearing, smoking, drinking, explicit sexual content, NSFW, angst, fluff... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
1) The Arcanus Lodge
2) Greetings
3) Markers
4) Truth or Dare
6) Forget
7) Oxwell
8) Concealed
9) Never Have I Ever
10) Morning
11) Tease
12) Smoke
13) Tension
14) Confrontations
15) Confessions
16) Odd
17) Pretty Boy
18) Mirror
19) Hedgehogs
20) Wine
21) Uneasy
22) Brawl
23) Consciousness
24) Recover
25) Birthday
26) Knife
27) Glaciem Flores
28) Farewell
29) Noah
30) I was all over her
31) Masked
32) The Burrow
33) Again
34) Kicked out
35) Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
36) The Calm and the Storm
37) Merry Christmas
38) Excuses
39) Charms and Letters
40) Freedom
41) Arrangements
42) Diagon Alley
43) Matchmakers
44) Dinner for four
45) Just a dream?
46) Beautiful Boy
47) Puzzles
48) Each time you fall in love
II
49) Stuck
50) Ground Rules
51) Stubborn
52) Visitor
53) Don't sleep
54) She dances
55) Thunderstorms
56) Polaroid
57) Miracle Aligner
58) The Nursery
59) Everything happens at twilight
60) No tomorrow
61) Home
62) Bags
63) Unfamiliar Perfumes
64) Angel amongst the flowers

5) Grape

80.7K 1.9K 9.5K
By levitateacrow

The next morning, when Adrienne opened her eyes she noticed two things. The first was how beautiful the campsite looked early in the morning. The mist hung low over the lake which rippled gently, reflecting the trees around it. The sun had only just risen and was beaming softly on the group of sleeping people.

The second thing was Fred. Harry was right when he had said that Fred was a clingy sleeper. His head was buried into Adrienne's back and his arm was wrapped around her waist. One of his legs was even slightly draped on her own.

She felt herself snuggling into his embrace, he was just so warm, like a bear. Adrienne chuckled at the last thought.

She shifted a little and her eyes went wide when she felt something hard on her hip. A blush formed on her cheeks. She knew it was common for guys to become hard in the morning but when she felt it on her hip, an indescribable feeling filled her stomach.

She moved away quickly, causing Fred to wake up.

His eyes fluttered open and the first thing he saw was the back of Adrienne's head, the first thing he smelt was the scent of shampoo in her hair and the first thing he felt was her body tucked into his. He enjoyed it even though it was Adrienne who was the one he was hugging. But for some reason, that didn't make him pull away.

"Morning" he said, his voice deep from sleep.

The sound of his raspy morning voice from behind her made her shiver.

"Morning Fred"

Fred shifted slightly and his eyes widened when he noticed the situation in his pants.

"Shit" he groaned.

"What happened- oh" Adrienne realised, a smile forming on her lips.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" Fred quickly turned around to his other side, feeling embarrassed.

"It's alright Fred" Adrienne turned to her other side too to face his back, "It's normal, you don't have to be ashamed about it"

"But I probably made you feel really uncomfortable"

Adrienne didn't tell him that she had actually felt the complete opposite of uncomfortable.

"You didn't, not even a little bit, so don't worry about it"

Fred visibly relaxed as he let out a deep sigh.

Adrienne didn't say another word, pretending as if she had fallen back to sleep. She heard Fred take a few deep breaths to calm himself down before he drifted off to sleep.

Adrienne realised that this was probably the first time Fred had ever apologised to her about something, what an odd first apology. But she brushed it off with a chuckle, going back to sleep too.

--

By the time everyone had made it back to the lodge from their camping trip, they were exhausted.

"My wand! How I missed it!" Ron cried in relief as he grabbed his wand from his bedroom, magicking a glass of water for himself.

"C'mon Ron, it wasn't that bad" Fred said, "I quite enjoyed it actually"

"It's not the trip I didn't enjoy, it's the fact that I felt so hopeless without my wand"

Harry was almost jumping in excitement, Ginny was going to be here any minute and he couldn't wait.

"Just wait till you meet her Adrienne, you're going to love her" said Harry, Adrienne found it adorable how much he had missed his girlfriend.

"That's an overstatement mate, she could rip you into pieces if she wanted to" George joked.

Suddenly, there was a loud pop from outside and then a knock on the door. Harry opened it before Ginny could even knock the second time, wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug. Ginny dropped her bags and hugged him too, a massive smile on her face.

"Doesn't even meet her own brothers" Ron said annoyedly. The couple finally broke away from each other before walking in to the living room.

"I'm finally here!" Ginny said in excitement, giving Hermione and each of her brothers a hug.

"Great, now when are you leaving?" George said while fake yawning, earning a playful punch from her on his shoulder.

"Hey Ginny" Adrienne smiled sheepishly, holding out her hand for Ginny to shake but Ginny went for a hug instead.

"I'm so happy to see you again Adrienne! We haven't met in ages" she said before pulling away.

"I'd be happy to catch up, the last time I saw you was at Dumbledore's funeral" Adrienne replied, feeling slightly nervous. Adrienne had always admired Ginny, her strong-will and confidence. She wished she had it in her too.

"Gin Adrienne's sleeping in our room, there's enough space for the three of us"

"I don't want to intru-"

"That's perfect! It's a great idea Hermione, I'd love that" Ginny said in excitement.

"Why can't Gin sleep on my bed?" Harry pouted.

"Absolutely not!" Ron said sternly.

Harry grabbed Ginny's hand, "Well in that case, you guys can catch up with her later" he said before leading her to his bedroom. They locked the door behind them as their laughter was heard outside in the living room, then, silence.

"Thank god they put the silencing charm on" Hermione breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm going to bloody kill the both of them" Ron groaned.

"C'mon Ron, Ginny and Harry aren't little kids anymore, you've got to stop judging their relationship all the time" Hermione said.

"You're right" he sighed, "I just can't stop seeing her as my little sister"

"She's our little sister too Ron" Fred and George said simultaneously.

"But we trust her and Harry" said Fred.

Hermione, Adrienne, Fred, George and Ron spent the rest of the morning and a bit of the afternoon unpacking. By the end of it, they were exhausted beyond words.

"I'm going for a nap" said George sleepily.

"Me too" said Hermione.

"So am I" Ron yawned.

George went to open their bedroom door but realised that it was locked.

"Hermione I'm going to crash in your room, there's enough space for three" George said before walking down the hall to the girls room.

Hermione and Ron followed, leaving Fred and Adrienne alone in the living room.

"Are you going to sleep too?" Adrienne asked Fred.

"No, think I'll get some paperwork done for the shop" Fred said.

"I'm going to take a nap on the sofa then" Adrienne yawned, laying down on it and pulling a sofa throw over her.

As soon as her head hit the cushion she was out like a light.

Fred watched as Adrienne fell asleep, wondering how she managed to look so adorable even while sleeping. He smiled to himself before pulling out a few pieces of parchment and setting to work in the now peaceful lodge.

--

Adrienne's nap hadn't lasted very long as she had woken up startled due to an odd dream. When she awoke, she saw Fred still sitting at the kitchen counter, a parchment and a bowl resting in front of him.

"How long have I been out for?" Adrienne asked groggily, she felt her mouth feel dry so she quickly used a mouth-freshening charm on herself.

"Twenty minutes I think"

Adrienne got up from the sofa and made her way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"You want a grape?" Fred asked as Adrienne downed her glass. She eyes the bowl of grapes lying next to Fred suspiciously.

"How do I know you haven't spiked them with anything?"

"You don't, you eat them and find out" Fred smiled.

Adrienne sat next to him at the counter, turning so that she was facing him.

"You eat one first then"

Fred picked up a grape from the bowl and ate it without hesitation. She waited to see if anything happened but nothing ever did.

"If there really is something in the grapes I promise you won't live to see another day" Adrienne said before eating one too. Fortunately, the grapes really weren't spiked.

"See? I told you, you've got to learn to trust people more" he chuckled.

"How can I when it's you who I have to trust?" Adrienne said, eating another grape.

Fred rested his hands dramatically on his heart before smiling and getting back to scribbling on his piece of parchment. Adrienne picked up a random magazine from the counter and began to read it, the both of them absentmindedly eating grapes as they focused on their occupations.

A few minutes later, both of their hands collided as they reached for the last grape at the same time. Fred and Adrienne looked at each other.

"You can have it" said Adrienne, pulling her hand away.

"No you take it" Fred said, pushing the bowl to her.

"No Fred I want you to have it"

"Alright fine we can just halve it" Fred suggested.

'Halve a grape? How do you plan on doing that?" Adrienne laughed.

Fred thought for a few moments before an idea crossed his mind.

"It's the only way, a knife would ruin the fruit because it's too tiny" Fred murmured, picking up the grape between his fingers. He turned to face her.

"May I?"

"May you what?"

He moved slightly closer to her before pressing the grape on to her lips.

"Don't take in the whole thing, just the tip" Fred said, concentrating on her face.

"That's what she said" Adrienne smirked before parting her lips slightly and letting Fred push just the tip of it into her mouth. She closed her lips around it, the other end of it sticking out of her mouth. She giggled, and so did Fred the both of them thinking it was quite silly.

The lodge was slightly dark as none of the lights had been switched on and the sun had hidden behind the clouds, giving it a drowsy, honey-like atmosphere.

Adrienne bit on her end of the grape, chewing and swallowing it as Fred ate the other half, the both of them trying to control their laughter. "Can't believe we just split a grape" Adrienne rolled her eyes. While she was chewing, she unintentionally got some of the grape juice on her lip and Fred immediately noticed.

"You've got grape juice on your lip" Fred murmured. Adrienne licked her upper lip but Fred shook his head, "No, over here" he said, resting his hand on her cheek, his thumb lightly touching her lower lip. Adrienne immediately felt shivers run up and down her spine, her face warming up from the contact. She couldn't control herself.

"Get it off for me" she murmured back. He knew exactly what she was asking for.

And he didn't hesitate. He leaned in closer before sticking his tongue out. He ran it over her bottom lip, getting the juice off of it, feeling the sweetness of it on his tongue. And then it was her, his mind clouded with only her and the feeling of her against him. He pulled her bottom lip between his teeth and sucked on it, causing Adrienne to whimper slightly.

Fred pulled away, a dazed expression on his face. But they had had a taste of each other once, and they couldn't stop themselves from doing it again.

Adrienne leaned over and pressed her lips on to his. Fred rested his hands on her cheeks, the tips of his fingers tangling between her hair as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. They could taste the grape on each other. Fred bit her bottom lip once more, causing Adrianne to part her lips in a moan. He seized the opportunity and slid his tongue inside her mouth.

He ran his hands from her face, down her neck and sides before lightly clutching her hips to pull her on to himself. Without breaking away from the kiss, Adrianne moved to Fred's lap, straddling him as her arms wrapped around his neck.

Fred slid his hands under her t-shirt and rested them on her waist, Adrienne shivered at the feeling of his warm, large hands on her skin and moaned once more. Fred massaged her tongue with his, exploring her mouth.

Suddenly, Adrienne pulled away.

This was wrong, very wrong.

"Did I do something?" Fred asked breathlessly, confusion beginning to take over his features.

Adrienne got off from Fred's lap, feeling slightly shocked at herself.

"N-no, I just remembered I had something to do" she said, not looking at Fred.

"Adrienne what's wrong?" Fred asked, getting up from his seat.

"I said it's nothing, I'll see you later" she said before rushing to her bedroom without another look at him.

How could she have done this? How could she have forgotten him so easily.

"Fuck fuck fuck this is bad" Adrienne paced around the room, her hands in her hair.

It truly was quite a bad situation, because if her husband found out about her kiss with Fred, what would he say?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5M 352K 140
'Maanvi Arora' and 'Sharanya Bisht', whose lives are completely different from each other. But if the life is different, the luck should also be diff...
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
902K 28.7K 61
A Blaise Zabini Love Story. *** They were perfect; Rose and Blaise. Their love was unmatched until one day... everything changed. And it didn't chang...