8) Concealed

"That was fantastic! I've never seen wart sprouts being sold at such a low price!" George exclaimed, shaking the paper bag in his hand.

"And this Quidditch broomstick servicing kit! It costed so much more back at Diagon Alley" Ginny said, happy with her purchase.

"I'm starving" Harry said.

"Me too, how about we get lunch at Remanora's, Hermione and Ron should be there" Adrienne said, leading them to the pub.

"Afternoon Remanora" she smiled at a sweet, middle-aged lady who was standing near the kitchens, her hands resting on her hips.

"Oh Adrienne darling! How lovely to see you, are these your friends?" she asked, looking at all of them.

"Oh yes, that's Ginny, Harry, Fred and George" she introduced them to each other.

"Oh my goodness! You didn't tell me all your friends were celebrities, Harry Potter the auror, Ginny Weasley the Holyhead Harpies chaser, Fred and George the owners of one of the most successful shops in Diagon Alley! My daughter is a huge fan of you by the way Ginny" Remanora gushed.

"Is she? That's so sweet" Ginny beamed.

As if on cue, a young woman about the age of twenty walked out of the kitchen, strands of curly hair falling over her face, her cheeks flushed and a sheen of sweat on her face.

"Mum you've got to use the cooling charm in the kitchen- Oh my god is that Ginny Weasley?" Olivia's eyes widened as she saw Ginny standing there.

"Hello" Ginny smiled.

"I'm such a huge fan!" Olivia exclaimed.

"That's so lovely to know...what's your name?"

"Olivia, Olivia Miller. That's my mum Remanora Miller"

"Hey Olive" Adrienne smiled, Olivia and Adrienne were close friends.

"Adrienne! I didn't even notice you standing there" Olivia grinned, walking over to her and pulling her in for a hug.

"Course you didn't" Adrienne grinned back.

"Um hi" George said, an odd expression on his face as he held out his hand for Olivia to shake.

Olivia looked up at George and her cheeks went even redder.

"Hi" she said, shaking his hand as she looked into his eyes. Ginny and Fred glanced at each other, smirks on their faces.

"Remanora can we have a table for seven please?"

Remanora led them to a large table and the five of them seated themselves on the chairs around it.

"Where are Ron and Hermione?" asked Harry.

"Probably still at the library, you know how she is with books" Ginny shrugged.

As soon as they ordered their food, Hermione and Ron came rushing into the pub looking slightly breathless. Ron's shirt buttons were done up wrong and Hermione's hair had turned into a wild bush

"Sorry we're late" Hermione said, seating herself next to Harry.

"What exactly were you both up to?" Fred narrowed his eyes playfully at them.

"Nothing! I was trying to find this book and it took me pretty long"

"Must've been a wild book search, didn't know the library asked you to take your shirt off for it Ron" Adrienne smirked at him. The both of them blushed, quietly placing their orders.

They all chatted amongst each other about their day until the food arrived, all of them immediately beginning to eat as they were starved.

Adrienne felt butterflies in her stomach at the thought of what she was about to do, she had been thinking about it the entire day.