7) Oxwell

Adrienne woke up the next day with a smile on her face. After showering and brushing her teeth, she left her room to see Ginny and Hermione sitting at the counter, chatting worriedly amongst themselves. When they saw Adrienne walk down the hall and to the living room they immediately pounced at her with questions.

"Adrienne are you alright?" asked Hermione as Adrienne entered the kitchen.

"You slept at 7 in the evening yesterday!" said Ginny.

"I'm fine you guys, I was just feeling under the weather"

"Under the weather huh? Any particular reason why?" Fred's voice startled Adrienne. She turned around to see him standing there with a massive grin on his face.

"Um...no reason, maybe I was just tired from the camping trip"

Hermione's suspicious gaze flitted between Adrienne and Fred.

"Adrienne can I talk to you for a minute?" Hermione said, motioning her to follow her out of the kitchen and into Hermione's and Ginny's bedroom.

"What's up Hermione?" Adrienne asked, closing the door behind her.

"Why didn't you tell anyone about Noah, when Ginny asked you about who you were dating?"

Adrienne looked down at her feet, trying to think of a quick response. She didn't want to lie to Hermione but she really didn't have any choice.

"Um..we broke up"

"You broke up? When?"

"Just a few months ago, I'm sorry I didn't tell you it completely slipped my mind"

Adrienne hated this, Hermione deserved the truth, but what she was doing with Fred was very risky and no one else could find out about it.

"Oh well, as long as you're happy" Hermione smiled, pulling her in for a quick hug. Adrienne felt the guilt course through her but she promised herself it would only be for a little while, maybe she'd tell Hermione later.

"Adrienne?" George's voice called from the hallway.

Hermione and Adrienne left the hallway to see George standing there, a map in hand.

"What's that you've got?" Hermione asked, trying to grab it from his hands but he held it up out of her reach, causing her to cross her arms over her chest, an angry expression on her face. The moment George saw her, he handed the map to her, not wanting to pick up a fight with Hermione Granger out of all people, she was fierce at winning them.

"The map says there's a little wizarding village just a five minute walk from here"

"Of course! How could I forget about it?" Adrienne smacked her forehead with her palm.

"Ooh looks interesting, we should go today!"

"Go where?" asked Ron as Adrienne, George and Hermione took a seat in the living room, the latter of the three reading the map.

"Oxwell Village, it's a lovely wizarding town just a bit away from here. I know quite a few people there too"

"Then we should go there!"

"Go where?" Ginny, Fred and Harry asked, walking out from the boy's bedroom.

Hermione and George told them about Oxwell village, all of them sounding pretty excited about the idea.

"Alright then, get dressed and meet me out here in ten"  Adrienne instructed. Everyone nodded, rushing to their rooms to get dressed, everyone except Adrienne and Fred. As soon as everyone was out of sight, Fred walked towards Adrienne and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.