Their lost angels | Book 1

By dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... More

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 42.

25.3K 552 152
By dontworryboutit123

"Wake your ass's up "Anthonie said from the intercom.

"I am getting sick and tired of them over using that fucking intercom"Alessa said throwing the blankets off of her body .

"Calm down svetlyachok"Vadim said pulling her back in the bed tickling her.
"StOp it "she laughed getting out of his grasp as Alex and Viktor soon came strutting into her room .

"That intercom system is an abuse of power "Alex huffed as she sat down on the bed.
"It can't be that bad"Viktor mused.
"No No No you don't live here to have a say "Alessa groaned."They use it EVERY FIVE minutes"She said plopping next to Alex.

"I'm thinking about setting this house on fire just to get rid of it."Alex mumbled pulling alessa up off the bed so they could go downstairs.

"Hello my gorgeous little twinny poos"Gianni said pulling them to the family room.

"As you guys know it will be our first holiday as a family in 14 years "Antonio said.

"So seeing as the twins probably never had a proper thanksgiving we are going to throw the best fucking thanksgiving ever."Giovanni said.

"Ummm can we actually make a suggestion "Alessa asked.

"What is it"The boys asked.

"Well me and Alessa have known what it's like to be hungry and never really having a good thanksgiving. Since we have a shit load of money we were wondering if we could donate to a charity that helps feed the homeless."Alex asked playing with her fingers.

"Of course we will "Anthonie said ."We would do anything to make you guys happy.Besides this is all of our money "He said giving them a hug.

"Awesome and can we pick the christmas tree."Alessa asked happily.

"We are actually doing that later, right now the announcement was that it's our turn to host Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner this year"Alessio said standing up.

"Oh cool"Alex said ."How many people are coming."Ummm around 500 "Abby said nonchalantly.

"What do you mean 500"Alex asked .

"Well we have all of our trusted men eating here too. This gives you guys a perfect opportunity to meet the people in your mafia "Antonio said."All right get up and get dressed."he said dismissing everyone.

"We're going to lex"Viktor said giving Alex a hug and kiss."Alright i'll see you tomorrow "she said still hugging him.

"I don't want you to go"Alessa mumbled.
"I'll see you tomorrow tho "he laughed and kissed her head .
"Mmmk "Alessa said letting him go and watching them leave.

"Alright let's go get ready"Alex said grabbing her sister.
"What does one wear to go pick out a tree."Alex mumbled as they stood in her closet ."And it's snowing and freezing."

"All right "Alessa said as she grabbed a few items from around the closet."Where this sweat suit with this flannel and some white snow boots ."Alessa said laying out the out fit and a white white beanie.

"Ok now my turn to pick out your outfit "Alex said running to alessa's room.While she was running she didn't see the wall and bumped into and fell.

"Owww, my ass,"she whined as she laughed with Alessa. "Come on clumsy, let's go, " Alessa said grabbing her hand and pulling her up.

Alex spent about ten minutes in the closest going through the different sections before pulling out her choice for Alessa.

"Ok white turtleneck,Oversized black leather jacket, mom jeans,and black doc martens and black beanie "Alex said laying out her outfit.

"Nice "Alessa said .
"I know "Alex said smirking."Let's get ready.

They took their showers,did their skincare and brushed their teeth.They did no makeup except lipgloss and mascara and straightened their hair.

"Picture time, " Alex yelled from her closet and Alessa ran in and they stood in front of her mirror. They took multiple pictures and picked the best ones to post on their ig.

"Alright, time to go"Alessa said as they ran downstairs.

"Come on girls let's go, " Abby said grabbing car keys to the tesla."We are driving together,"she said happily.

"Awesome, " Alex said as they got into the car.

"So we have an appointment early in the morning for your hair and nails, "Abby said as they pulled out of the driveway."Do you have any idea what you guys want."She asked.

"Umm, I think we wanna go darker with our hair, maybe a dark brown."Alessa said .
"I want to do a brown look for my nails but I want different shades of brown"Alex said .
"And I want different shades of nudes "Alessa said showing her what they wanted .

"Awesome,I'll tell the girls at the shop" Abby said as she followed Antonio to the tree lot.

"Soo, how's it going with you and Antonio" Alex asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"It's amazing"

"You know we probably wouldn't be together if it wasn't for your scheming "Abby said with a bright smile.

"We have no idea what you are talking about."Alessa said innocently looking at her on the review mirror.

"Mmk, " Abby said not falling for the act. "We're happy and it feels right"She said softly."It was definitely worth the wait."

"Well, we love you both and all we want is to see you guys happy."Alex said as the car stopped.

"Yay, let's pick this tree out. "Alessa said hopping out of the car.

"Gioooo"Alex whined ten minutes after walking around."Let me get a piggy back ride.".

"Ask nicely "he mused knowing damn well he would've given her a piggy back ride regardless.

"Can one of the best big brothers ever please give me a piggy back ride"She asked with a big smile.
"You were going to get one anyway, I just wanted you to grovel ."He said as she hopped on.

"Your an ass."she said smacking him upside the head. "I will drop you"he warned.

"Ok geez,Calm down Jamal"Alex joked .

After an hour of walking around they finally found the tree.

That's going to fit , right, " Alessa asked as the paid for the tree. "Ohh trust us ,it'll fit"Alessandro said with a grin.

"And who is decorating this gigantic ass tree"Alex asked . "The people who decorate the house, duh"Gianni sassed.

"Don't get smart" Alessa joked as they left to the parking lot.

ILY 🤎🤎

Alessa's fit

Alex's fit but different boots

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 16K 42
Aria Stella: 18,very sweet shy girl, gets abused by her father, doesn't know why her life is as bad as it is. Damion Russò: 24, Italian mafia don, c...
209K 5.2K 20
Lance McClain was an Omega. He has been pretending to be a Beta since he first presented at the age of 13 due to his family shunning him, leaving him...
1.7M 26.8K 43
𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀 - Intricate and witty, her life has twisted upside down after her father's past scarred his family. At the young age...
78.9K 1K 16
| book #1 | ~The story of Valentina Russo and Ace D'Angelo~ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Two broken sou...