(Anthem x Rwby)

由 GhostlyImagination

(y/n) and his friend were doing a job then they accident push a device that teleported them to remnant not kn... 更多

build characters
characters backstory
The beginning of a new end
teleported to a different world PT 1
Teleported to a different world PT2
Chapter 2: village under attack
forgot to mention
Chapter 3 arriving at the village
Chapter 4 they would be awesome to meet
Chapter 5 The Plan of Action
Chapter 6 Safe for now
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 part 1
It has been a while
Chapter 9 Part 2

Chapter 7

1.1K 17 11
由 GhostlyImagination

Bastion's Amazing Animals

"The predators of Bastion have adapted to our world in interesting ways, none more astounding than the Anrisaur. This cave dweller's saliva creates an electromagnetic field that can disable flashlights and destroy flares, often leaving humans stumbling around in the dark. It takes a slow defensive approach to stalk prey, keeping its distance but using its spiked tongue to lash out with great force from far away. Handy for taking grabbits, gaziks, and the occasionally lost lancer by surprise. You should be so lucky!"

By Venwick Crok

Fun Fact about Grabbit: are non-hostile creatures found within. They are carnivorous, known for their sharp teeth. They are roughly equivalent in size to an Earth dog. They have been described as "rabbits that eat you."

Now back to the chapter

(No one pov)

Inside town hall where David was tending to a middle-aged man.

As David was finishing off an injured man's leg by wrapping it in some cloth to stop the bleeding, he looked around seeing a lot of injured people and some of the dead bodies that the townsfolk brought with them to mourn and buried their friend or loved one.

David) "You will be alright now, but you need to get some rest so your leg can heal."

Man 1) "Thank you, good sir, for the advice I do need to rest. I just wish I had enough aura so my wound can heal better."

David was confused for a bit, but he remembers that he was no longer on Bastion and needed any information about this new world. As David walks away from the man, his radio (Y/N) tells him that Charlotte is with her mother now. David smiles behind his faceplate, knowing that Charlotte is with her family now as David continues walking until he has gotten another radio call from Y/N.

David) "What is it, Y/N."

Y/N) "I need you and Jason to meet me in front of the town hall. I got good news and bad news, so I need you here."

Jason) "On the way."

David) "I'll be right there."

(a few minutes later)

As Jason and David were making their way to the front of the town hall, they see Y/N talking to the mayor with a concurring face.

Y/N turns his head toward David and Jason.

Y/N) "That is our problem, Mr. Mayor. We need to finish off this horde or they may kill more people, so we need to eliminate the horde that is our new mission and get ready to leave in 5 minutes."

As Jason and David were ready to speak they heard a noise from behind all of you turn your head toward the source of the sound, it was Charlotte silently hidden, but she was eavesdropping on your mission. Still, after she exposed her location, she got out of hiding and walked with a sad face.

David) "Hello Charlotte, why were you hiding and spying on us, and are you okay."

Charlotte) "I'm okay, but I hear what is happening, and I'm scared."

Jason walks toward Charlotte and knees down in front of her.

Jason) "There's no need to be scared. Little one we will stop the Grimm before anyone gets hurt."

Jason was able to make Charlotte feel better as Jason gently patted her head as she ran off, Jason turned toward the others and got ready to go.

David) "it reminds me of the time we saved that strider for that pack of dominion soldiers that wanted to take over the strider."

Y/N) "Yeah, I remember that Jason got pissed that they knocked him down and after we saved him he didn't let no one live after that mission."

David) "Jason took out 67 dominion soldiers in that whole mission."

Y/N) "Okay let get this done David for these people."

David) " Roger that."

As the three of them meet up they start getting a running start and jump into the air and activate their flying boosters and fly toward team RWBY and JNPR at the destroyed village.

(6 minutes earlier)

As team RWBY and JNPR alongside the atlas soldiers and with Ironwood, Glynda, Ozpin were ready for the horde of Grimm. Things were not good. A lost squad ran into the horde and currently was running away from the Grimm horde, lucky for them that they made it to the safe zone.

(To Now)

Yang) "Okay, that's the biggest horde I've ever seen."

The horde was massive round up to a lot of Beowolfs and Ursas a few nevermore. They were charging toward team RWBY and JNPR's position as Ruby was cutting and shooting from a crescent rose as she dodged an attack from a Beowolf and slashed the Beowolf in half. Weiss was using her Myrtenaster and using her semblance to easily kill a few Beowolfs.

Weiss) "Yang is not the time to talk right now focus."

Ruby) "umm, I think we have focused already Weiss but thank for the talk."

Weiss is dumbstruck by Ruby's response that she almost got hit by an Ursa lucky she dodged it.

Weiss) "I umm wasn't talking to you, you dolt, just nevermind."

Blake was on top of a broken roof shooting Gambol Shroud at some Ursa, but there were two Beowolfs ready to attack Blake, but she easily saw it coming as they were itching to attack Blake jump up into the air as the two Beowolf falls through the broken roof.

Blake) "Yang please."

Yang turned toward Blake with a smile and said....

Yang) "Fine, Fine I will leave the jokes aside for this once."

After saying that she got serious.Ursa's

Yang got into her fighting stance forward and taking out multiply Beowolf and Ursa's using Ember Celica shooting and punching kick a Grimm in the leg while hitting uppercut a Beowolf head.

While that was happening Team JNPR had their problem.

Some of the grim got into the safe zone and needed to be taken out.

Jaune) "Okay we got this Team Nora I need you to take out the Ursa Ren I need you to retake this position from those Beowolfs and me and Pyrrha will take out any stragglers that get by right.

Nora) "I'm on it they will not stand a chance oh Ren Can I Play with one."

Nora happy charge toward a pack of Ursa's

Ren) "No Nora."

Pyrrha) "Okay Jaune, let's do our best."

Pyrrha said while blushing a bit but Jaune being very dense not noticing it as they got to work Ren taking out a few Beowolfs with his StormFlower while Nora happy smashing the Ursa's to pieces with Magnhild and Jaune and Pyrrha taking out a few Beowolf and Ursa's with Miló and Akoúo̱ and Crocea Mors

In the distance, General Ironwood and Glynda, and Ozpin watched as the huntsman and huntresses in training took on this big horde while some of the Atlas soldiers of the 3 squads protected from different areas.

As for the final Squad getting back their strength for the run.

But in the distance, the Alpha Beowolf one big roar out and the Grimms got stronger and aggressive

Ruby) "what is going on, why did they get stronger all of a sudden."

As Ruby failed to see One of Bewolf leap toward her, knocking her back and ruby loosening her grip on Crescent Rose things were getting worse.

Yang sees her sister got struck and tried to get to her but was blocked by a few Ursa's Weiss couldn't hold out and have blake by her side to reminding Grimm, and Team JNPR was getting a box in by all sides, Alta's soldiers were running low on ammo and General Ironwood, Glynda, Ozpin were surprised by the Grimm Sudden change what was happen.

The Horde gets stronger and deadlier.

Yang) " RUBY"

As one of the Bewolfs charges at her.

Ruby was only a few inches from Crescent Rose but was unable to reach it.

Ruby closed her eyes and embraced herself.

Only a miracle was all she needed

That was a miracle.

.....

......

.......

.......

Clank

For a small while nothing happened until Ruby opened up her silver eyes and the most bizarre thing was happening: a metal robot was holding Beowolf by the throat and slowly crushing the Beowolf neck, it continued to squeak until a loud.

Crank...

The Beowolf was dead and the robot tossed the body aside next to Ruby as it turned to her. Ruby was able to grab Crescent Rose and turn it to gun mode and pointed to the robot mystery Robot until she remembered.

Ruby)"How are you."

Y/N) "A Freelancer."

As you said that Ruby put down her weapon a bit down.

Cortana) "I'm detecting multiple Grimm in your area. I should advise caution for reading all weapon systems for all Javelins."

Y/N) "Thank you, Cortana for the advice to make sure to keep it up."

After finishing your talk to Cortana you lifted the Defender, an Assault rifle turning toward the Grimm ahead shooting and killing 4 Beowolfs instantly.

Y/N) "Let's get you to safety follow me.

Ruby had an amazing weapon but that Assault rifle was something else as she got up from the ground and ran with the Freelancer toward her team.

Meanwhile

Yang takes out the Ursa's with ease as she helps Weiss and Blake fight the reminding Grimm off as they try to help Team JNPR. But Yang looked up into the sky and saw something coming down toward Team JNPR. A few Bewolfs were under a tree as the object could down with a massive force that drew the attention of Team JNPR and WBY. As the smoke cleared the object started to move it lifted its head toward the Team JNPR and WBY.

Jason) "Get down ."

As a pack of Grimm started a charge toward Jason as he lifted his weapon the Cloudbuster a minigun toward the pack of Grimm and started shooting the minigun killing them instantly.

Team WBY and JNPR were almost starting to point their weapon toward Jason until Ruby appeared with you between Jason and team RWBY and JNPR.

Ruby) "Stop they are the mystery people the ones that save the little girl

As You and Jason lower your weapon as well as team RWBY and JNPR and move but for you and Jason moved forward to the horde having your weapons locked and loaded as the Horde moved forward to finish it off.

Y/N) "Jason you're ready for this."

Jason looked toward you and simply said

Jason) "You know, I'm ready for anything."

Soon after, that horde charges at you, you quickly charge forward shooting your assault rifle taking our 5 Beowolfs as you quickly jump onto a building shooting a Blast Missile from your Assault launcher into a group of Beowolfs and Ursa's blowing them to pieces. Jason walks toward the horde unloading his minigun killing multiply Grimm of Beowulf and Ursa's as he uses Ordnance Launcher shooting a High Explosive Mortar into the horde as the explosives happen Jason lifted his fist and smash into the ground making a shockwave hurt anyone around Jason.

While you and Jason were taking care of the horde Elisabeth was on top of a roof shooting her sniper rifle called the deadeye taking out any strangers on the field.

Elisabeth) "77."

Elisabeth) "78."

Elisabeth) "79."

Elisabeth) "80."

She was getting kills left and right, knowing that her distance is your ally but she knew how to fight with knives in hand to hand combat. David was on top of a roof shooting his Scout, marksman rifle joining into the fight with you and Jason as David see a pack of Grimm behind them using his Blast Seals David summon a lightning strike into the area killing the Grimm instantly as he did that he activates his boosters and fly into the horde with his scattershot shotgun and shot 3 Beowulf's with one shot as he was in the air he uses his Focus Seals and used his Arc Burst and unleashes a blast of lighting into the nearby Grimm and electrified the Grimm to death.

Elisabeth) "You know you don't need to use your full force and show off David."

As she shot another Grimm in the head.

David) "Well, sis ever since we got here I don't know if my Blast Seals or my Focus Seals are still working but so far so good plus I want to see if these Grimm can withstand the power of the Anthem."

As he shot a Glacial Beam into Ursa's chest the beam of powerful ice energy in a targeted direction.

(Meanwhile)

while the rest of team Rwby, Jnpr, Alta's soldiers, and Ironwood, Glynda, and Ozpin were amazed and scared by the sheer power of the freelancer's weapon and strength but were also surprised by how easy they made the large horde to smaller and smaller.

Weiss) "How is it possible for them to easily take on a large horde."

(Meanwhile)

The Alpha Beowolf was very annoyed by this sudden change of events he decided to attack the leader with a last bit of the horde and charge in.

You were finishing off a Beowulf with your Shock Mace to its head smashing it.

Until a call came in and you answered it

Y/N) "what is it, Elisabeth."

Elisabeth) "I see a lot of activity they are grouping up and I think they are going to charge, what do you think Cortana."

Cortana) "I think you are correct Elisabeth I'm detecting many of the Grimm moving back into a large horde and ready to charge, I think I have an idea if David is up to it here can use his Elemental Storm but I need Y/N and Jason to grab the Alpha attention with the horde."

Jason) "I can do that."

Y/N) "you hear that David get ready."

David) "I'm on it."

(1 minute passed)

As the horde charge into the village, they see two freelancers shooting them. The Alpha full of rage charges at them until they moved back behind a destroyed wall.

Y/N) "David Now."

As a single freelancer flies into the air something was happening around him twirling around in the sky sparkes were sworing around his body the same goes with Ice and Fire as thsi was happening a David was in a ball of pure energy shielding him from the Grimm attack David lifted his right arm toward the sky as he summons a large ice spike into the air for 5 seconds until he moved his arm into a fatal blow as he pounds his right arm down to the right side of the horde taking out many of horde with it but that was not all he then lifted his left arm toward the sky as he summons a large fire spike into the air for 5 seconds until he moved his arm into a fatal blow as he pounds his left arm down to the left side of the horde taking out many of the hordes but final David lifted both of his arms toward the air and summon giant lighting strike and pound both of his arms down deliver the final blow of lighting striking in the middle of the horde taking out the last of the horde.

It was finally over

As you and the rest of your friends walk toward a man in grey hair drinking some coffee from his mug the man simply ask you

Ozpin) "would you and your friends like to talk back at beacon academy?"

Y/N) "Yes, that would be nice."

And so you and your companions took a ride on bullhead toward beacon Academy but before you go you said your goodbyes to charlotte and the townfolk that you saved mayor told ironwood about Edward action and to be arrested secretly to not draw attention it was a beautiful scene as they flew into the sunset toward Beacon Academy.

To be continued.

That it folks after seven chapters we will finally get to the story for the Freelancers and hopefully see some funny adventure in there a way to school life and to volume 2 to volume 8 I'm not to busy with work thank you all for reading my chapter thank you to the votes and the comments you people leave down but fill free to leave down a suggested in the comments what you think, thank you for 8532 readers.

Have a happy thanksgiving, stay safe, have a great time.   

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

321 0 4
The story will follow a young man who, unfortunately, finds himself in a world he isn't familiar with, having no explanation or memory as to how he a...
9.3K 146 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...
8.6K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.
2.2K 32 17
After dying, Y/N is given one last chance by the gods and comes back to life in a new body, and without the ability to summon a Persona, or so he thi...