Mischief Managed || Fred Weas...

By xhelenamustdie

WARNING WARNING DONT READ THIS ITS SO FCKIN CRINGE I WROTE THIS TWO YEARS AGO AHHH ☘︎︎☘︎︎ ~ Fred Weasley x... More

intro
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (SMUT)
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
epilogue
the end
author's note

27

619 17 1
By xhelenamustdie

Cherry woke up the next morning, tangled in the sheets with her boyfriend, who was still fast asleep, his arms wrapped around her naked body as the sun shone off through the window, illuminating her pale skin.

Shaking his arms off of her, she slowly sat up and looked around, both their clothes strewn around the room on the floor, her bra hanging off of her chair. Groaning, she felt the small hangover from yesterday's spiked punch and tequila from last night, right before they-

Holy shit, Cherry thought, trying to remember what had happened last night. She hadn't been drunk; she knew that something had happened. Did I have sex??

No, she thought. They didn't, but it was still amazing. Definitely made it to her list of top five favorite nights of her life. And then she realized she needed more of those, amazing nights with Fred, that involved both sex and fun stuff.

She got up and looked at her mostly naked self in the mirror, lighting touching her fingertips to her neck, where Fred's lips had been last night, and the bruises that he had left behind.

Maybe they'd go skinny dipping at the lake at night near her mom's apartment when they were in New York... without George of course.

Fred slowly woke up, wearing nothing but his boxers. Cherry put on a random shirt she had dug out of her trunk, and put on a pair of panties, gathering her messy hair into a bun as she sat down in her bed, Fred wrapping his strong arms around her, burying his face in her shoulder as she laughed a little, his hair tickling her neck.

"We have to get up," Cherry laughed as Fred tried to pull her back to bed. "We're going to New York today, remember? With George?"

At the mention of that, Fred had completely forgot about sleep and shot up out of bed, putting on a shirt and his pants from last night, lightly kissing Cherry on the lips before going back to his dorm room to change his clothes and finish packing his stuff before the train left that morning.

Cherry got up and changed into a more decent outfit, thick black jeans and a white tank top under a flannel, and draping a coat over her shoulder's for the weather, before lacing up her combat boots and putting the rest of her necessities into her trunk, then clasping it shut. She called the outfit her "airplane fit".

Picking it up, she looked around the room to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything, before leaving her dorm room to meet the twins in the common room.

They were already there when Cherry trudged down the stairs with her trunk, her backpack slung over her shoulder and carrying her camera case on the other.

Propping her crystal glasses up on her head, she said, "Ready to go bitches?"

(so i've mentioned these glasses quite a few times; here they are.) *and inspired by Luna Lovegood of course :)*

An hour later, the Weasley's, Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, and Cherry, all boarded the Hogwarts express, which were to take them to platform nine and three quarters.

"We're gonna have so much fun!" Cherry squealed as they closed their compartment door, Fred and George sitting from across from them.

"Can't wait," the two laughed.

"So, today, when we get to the station, we're gonna have to take a plane to New York, and then-"

"A plane?" Fred asked, laughing. "That's the flying muggle thing, right?"

"Yes, now shush. I also managed to snatch first class on the plane, so that'll be better. We've got an entire row all to ourselves. Now, I need to explain plane protocol to you, and you have to follow it or you'll get us kicked off the plane, and possibly arrested-"

"Arrested??" George asked, his eyes wide. "Is that the same, as like, the ministry type of arrested??"

"Yes, sort of, but muggles call it government. The people who arrest you are called police, and I hate them," Cherry said, rolling her eyes, thinking back to all the months she had spent visiting relatives in America, New York, with her mom, then spending half of her time at protests against the police.

"Why do you hate them so much??" Fred asked. "You've talked an awful lot about this 'police' of yours before."

"Because they kill people for no reason," Cherry replied. "And they're dumb. You know how there's things against muggle born's in the wizarding world? Yeah, muggles call it racism. And unfortunately, we've got an awful lot of that too. And all police are racist."

"But why??" George asked. "That's bloody stupid."

"No one knows. Because just like when Voldemort was still around, our president, who looks like an orange, is basically a muggle version of him."

"The president?? Like the minister of magic??" Fred asked, widening his eyes. "Why do people let him be the president them?? And why the bloody hell does he look like an orange??"

"Because half of America is a bunch of racist bigots. It's truly unfortunate, really," Cherry sighed. "And no one knows why he looks like an orange. I guess it's because he's rotten on the inside. Or maybe he just has a really bad tan."

The twins and Cherry continued their discussion, Fred insulting Donald Trump in the most hilarious of ways, and going on about how stupid American politics was, and a few hours later they had arrived at platform nine and three quarters, the train coming to a stop.

Leaving the train, they got their trunks and their luggage, and went to go meet up with the rest of the Weasley's before they departed the station for the airport.

"Ginny, Ron!" George yelled, the twins waving their siblings and mother over. "Mum!"

"Oh, Fred, George, so nice to see you!" Molly said, rushing over to her kids and engulfing them in a big hug. "Cherry, how've you been!" she smiled, hugging the pink haired girl before looking at at the twins. "Don't cause your girlfriend too much trouble, Fred," she said, pointing at him.

"Don't worry, mum," the twins said, each putting an arm around Cherry, making her blush. No matter how long Fred and her were dating, she was quite sure that blushing at his touch would be a forever thing.

After making a bit of small talk, they all bided farewell to each other, and the three musketeers exited the platform.

After leaving the platform, Cherry pulled out her phone and went to the Uber app, ordering a car.

"The bloody hell is that?" George asked, pointing his wand at her phone.

"I'm calling an Uber for us," Cherry said, glancing at George. "And put your wand away."

"What the hell is an UbeR," Fred asked, leaning closer to her.

"Basically it's a cab," she explained. "You go to the Uber app and then call a car that's near where you are and it takes you places."

"That's weird," the twins said together.

A few minutes later, the their Uber met them near the train station, George getting in the shot gun seat and Cherry and Fred in the back.

Thankfully, they were all wearing normal clothes that muggles wouldn't twice at.

"Hello, are you Cherry?" he Uber guy said from the front in his British accent.

"Oui, I am," she smiled.

The rest of the ride was interesting, as the twins kept making wizarding references, and the driver looked somewhat intrigued yet somewhat disturbed at the language they were using.

"You didn't even pay the guy!" George said in astonishment when they left the car.

"Oh, no, I already did," Cherry said, clicking her phone shut and putting it in her back pocket.

"What?? When?" Fred asked.

"Through my phone."

"You've got electronic money??" Fred wondered. "That's bloody wicked."

As they walked into the airport, most people there were wearing business suits, that type of thing, and lots of people were staring at them in weird jackets and casual clothing, trunk like suitcases that they had to check in before bringing themselves and their carry on bags through security.

"Why the hell do we have to go through this??" Fred whispered into Cherry's ear.

"Make sure no one brings like a bomb or gun or anything on board," Cherry whispered back.

"Why the fuck would anyone want to do that??" Fred asked, extremely confused to the measure of security muggle places had.

Cherry sighed. "Welcome to America," she said.

The twins glanced at each other and shrugged. After they had gotten through security (no bananas on board!), they passed the airport mall and food court before finding their waiting area in Gate seventeen.

The three were about an hour early, so Cherry charged her phone, her head in Fred's while George went off to get drinks and food for them.

A few minutes later, he came back asking Cherry which money was which, which she had laughed at and left Fred to guard the bags and went to go buy food for the three of them.

She came back twenty minutes later with a medium pizza and a couple cokes for them to share.

Another half hour later, the twins had gotten bored and went to prank some businessman in the same room as them who was sleeping, and Cherry had to pull the twins away before they got caught by the airport security guys, who she already despised.

Finally, they were called to board the plane, and the three with their carry on bags, went through the little tunnel thing before getting onto the plane and finding their seats.

"This is so wicked..," Fred had said the entire way their, looking mesmerized outside the windows and the glass, and to be honest Cherry was quite in awe too, as she'd never ridden a plane first class.

"Ditto."

"Ditto?"

"Ditto."

~~

"First class, boarding now," The intercom said, and every few minutes, they'd make another announcement in the plane through the little speakers above their seats.

"Why do we have to go through all this trouble," Fred groaned, as they waited for another half hour in the seats up front on the plane.

"Because muggles don't have brooms," Cherry laughed. "besides, we're underage, so I don't think the ministry would be quite fond of us flying across the ocean."

Another half hour later, everyone had finally finished boarding the plane, and the flight attendants were starting to explain the security and safety protocols using the little life vests and mask looking things.

"In case of an emergency water landing, pull out the yellow life vest from the compartment under your seat. Open the life vest and pull the head through the hole, and inflate by pulling on the red string. To exit the plane, use the emergency exits on each side of the plane..," The pilot droned on and on about the protocols.

"Why are they telling us all this?" Fred whispered in Cherry's ear.

"Because if they don't we could die, and then people would sue the airline, and they don't want that," whispered back, making George wink at them, putting his pointer finger through the hole he made with his other hand.

Cherry swatted George's hand away, blushing as she sunk down in her seat. "Shut up George," she seethed through her teeth, shooting him a playful glare through her laugh.

When the plane took off, she had to practically cover Fred's mouth to keep him from screaming in excitement. "This is so radical," he'd whispered.

About half an hour later, the pilot went onto the intercom again, and to Cherry, and everyone else on the plane's surprise, he said, "It looks like flight number one is challenging us to a race, ladies and gentlemen, and everyone in between, put on your seat belts, cuz this shit's about to yet real."

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 9.1K 26
Fred Weasley x reader Book 1 {UNDER EDITING} WARNINGS: ●CUSSING ●GRINGEY WRITING ●ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANGUAGE ●NO SMUT
124K 1.4K 48
This is a book on how the HP boys reacts to stuff i will be doing the following peeps: Fred George Ron Mattheo Draco Harry Neville Cedric Tom Include...
700K 14.5K 74
Fred Weasley and Y/n L/n are best friends since they met at King Cross station in their first year. Soon they caught feelings for each other. Who wil...
2.2M 61.2K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...