Discovering It All

Da xi_donis

𝒢 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‡π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ˆβ„― 𝒾𝓃 β„―π“‹β„―π“‡π“Ž 𝒸𝒽𝒢𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇... Altro

My Hero
Author's Note
Interruption
Comforting Kara
A Long Day
Big Trouble
Riled Up
Always
Always Pt. 2
Game Night
Extreme Jealousy
Samantha Arias
Weird Feeling
Early Day
Small Authors Note
Best Friends
Celebration Date
Surprising Lena
The Heart Wants What It Wants
Raspberries
Strawberry Donuts
Quick Note
Back To Normal
Girl Of Steel
*Oh Adam*
Authors Note
Another Authors Note
*My World*
Strange Behavior
Part of the Plan
Changes
Changes (2)
The Secret Spot
*Thunderstorm Love*
Thunderstorm Love (2)
Losing Patience
*Losing Patience (2)*
Authors Note
*Attatched To You*
*Attatched To You (2)*
*Attached To You (3)*
Fiery Dreams
The Big Day
Honeymoon
Authors Note
Maine
Very Good Morning
Last Day
Sisterly Love
New Ideas
Amazingly Overwhelming
Amazingly Overwhelming (2)
Amazingly Overwhelming (3)
Help
Girls Night
Girls Night (2)
The Morning After
The Morning After (2)
Halloween Special
First Day Back
Check Up
Only Getting Worse
Thanksgiving Special
Middle Of December
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Happy New Years
Quick Question

Thanksgiving Special (2)

1K 23 7
Da xi_donis

Lena woke up surprisingly calm the next morning, she looked around and realized she was on the couch but then furrowed her eyebrows at no sight of Kara.

"Kara?"

When she got no immediate answer she started to get up from the couch, but right when she did she heard keys in the door and Kara come in with a bunch of bags, of course holding them all in one hand.

"Stay your pretty self right there, I just went to go get some things for thanksgiving"

Lena chuckled softly and laid back down, turning on the tv.

"I'm glad you're feeling better baby"

"It's all because of you"

Lena smiled to herself and got up, only so she could go get ready for the day.

"I'll be right back, I want to help"

Kara nodded her head and proceeded to take the food out of their bags, once she was done with that she preheated the oven and washed her hands, Lena was out by the time she was done.

"Can I put your hair in a bun?"

Kara nodded eagerly and gave Lena her hair tie, bending her head down.

Lena gently put her hair in a bun and kissed the top of her head when she was done.

Kara smiled gratefully and pecked Lenas lips, looking in her eyes.

"Rao I love you"

"I love you too baby"

Karas smile got even brighter and she walked over to the cabinet to grab a pan.

"I'm gonna start on the turkey, you can do whatever you'd like"

Lena nodded and rolled up her sleeves, this was gonna be a long morning.

"Just like that Lee"

"Yeah, like this?"

"Uh huh, you're doing so well"

Lena smiled and continued to lightly sprinkle the top of the pie with cinnamon.

"I can't wait to try that Lena, you made it so perfectly"

"Oh stop, I didn't even do that good of a job"

"What are you talking about? That's the sexiest apple pie I've ever seen in my life"

Lena chuckled at the comment and blushed, shaking her head.

"Okay baby- oh fuck K-Kara"

Lena gripped the edge of the countertop, gasping at the strong hands that were now gripping her hips so her ass was pressed back into Karas front.

"I missed you so much Lee, I missed touching you"

"Kara"

"I missed kissing you"

Lena tilted her head, giving Kara the access she wanted to kiss her neck.

"I missed making you feel good"

Lena shuddered at the feeling of Karas lips trailing up her neck and up to her ear.

"I love you so much"

"I love you most"

Kara hummed in response, sucking on the spot behind her ear, and holding her hips tighter.

"You know what I'm thankful for Lee?"

"What are you thankful for baby?"

"You"

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh, I wouldn't be here without you"

"I wouldn't be here without you either baby, for two very specific reasons"

Kara laughed softly and the sound gave Lena butterflies, she quickly turned to trap Kara in a kiss, a very much needed kiss.

She let out a soft sound of surprise when Kara lifted her up and pressed her against the wall, deepening the kiss.

"Baby, how do you feel?"

"Good? How do you feel?"

Lena chuckled softly and her breath hitched when Kara started to suck on her neck, her grip on her only getting tighter.

"No I meant how do you feel"

Kara furrowed her eyebrows and looked up at Lena, gasping when she realized she didn't feel hot at all.

"I feel normal"

"Yeah?"

Kara nodded rapidly and went back to sucking on Lenas neck, this time with more passion than the first time.

"Kara, your eyes, let me see them, look at me"

Kara surprisingly didn't hesitate to look up at her and just like she had suspected, there were flecks of orange swimming in the pool of blue, it was quite a beautiful sight.

"You're so breath-taking"

Kara blushed and connected their lips once again, slowly settling Lena down to her feet.

"I heard the timer go off five minutes ago"

Lena laughed and watched Kara hurry to get the turkey out of the oven and place it on top of the stove to cool.

"When is everyone else supposed to be coming?"

"In about an hour or so? We still have time to set up the table and stuff"

Lena nodded and looked in her cabinet, sighing when she realized there was no more wine.

Or any alcohol at that.

"I'll be right back okay baby girl?"

"There's a new liquor store a few blocks away so if you want, you can check it out, it's pretty nice"

"Yeah? You've seen it?"

Kara nodded and smiled, passing Lena the car keys.

"Don't take too long okay?"

"I won't, I promise"

Lena grabbed the keys and pecked Kara on the cheek before she left the house, making her way to the new liquor store.
———
About twenty minutes later Lena had returned with various bottles of alcohol and she quickly stocked the cabinet before Kara could question her about them.

"Lena, Is that you?"

"Yeah baby where are you?"

"In the bedroom, can you come zip me up?"

Lena put down the keys and walked into the bedroom, zipping Kara up and gasping when she turned around.

"What? Is it bad? Should I change?"

"You look so gorgeous, when did you get this dress?"

"I got it a while ago actually, I just liked how simple it was"

"I like how simple it is too, one pull of this bow and you're naked"

Kara giggled and batted Lenas hands away, pecking her lips.

"Stop it, you have to get dressed too you know"

Lena hummed and shamelessly continued to check Kara out, biting her lip and smirking when she finally met Karas eyes.

"We have a lot of lost time to make up for"

"Get dressed Lena"

She laughed and proceeded to walk over to her closet, looking for a nice dress.

Kara walked out of the bedroom and started setting the table, placing down plates, glasses, silverware, napkins and of course the food, luckily it was still hot so there shouldn't have been a problem with that, the last thing she really needed was the turkey but she was going to wait until people started arriving.

Lena had walked out of the bedroom at the same time Kara had finished with the table, her dress almost gave Kara a heart attack.

"Holy red Rao"

Lena raised an eyebrow and looked down at her dress, almost forgetting that she had on red in the first place.

"Do you like it- oh!"

Lena groaned when she found herself pushed against the wall, this kiss was definitely a bruising one.

"I'll take that as a yes"

Kara pulled away and started to pout.

"You look so good, I don't want to mess that up"

"I appreciate that baby, but I can always fix myself up"

Kara shook her head and placed a gentle kiss on Lenas cheek, walking over to the door when she heard knocking.

"It's alright Lee"

She opened the door to reveal Alex and Sam, both holding bottles of wine.

"Hey Kara, you look amazing, the last time I saw you, you looked like you were dying"

Kara instantly cleared her throat and pulled Alex into a tight hug.

"You have no idea"

Alex kissed the side of her head and smiled, only pulling away when Kara did.

"I'm so glad you're okay, and Lena! Yeah you, would it kill you to answer your phone?"

"Actually yeah it would, hello to you too by the way"

Alex laughed and walked over to Lena, greeting her with a hug as well.

"I'm just saying, I was worried sick about you both"

"Don't worry Alex, everything's fine, we're okay, see?"

Alex nodded and handed Lena the wine, patting her back.

"I'm just glad you're okay"

Lena smiled and put the wine in a bucket of ice and then grabbed Alex's coat, hanging it up for her.

"So, you want to tell me what happened to you?"

"I'm sorry"

Sam rolled her eyes and gave Alex the second wine bottle, then pulled Kara to the side.

"Alex told me you were sick as fuck, now all of a sudden you're good as new?"

"Lenas good at what she does"

Sam just nodded her head and pulled Kara into a tight hug, kissing her cheek.

"Don't worry us like that again okay?"

"Okay Sam, I'll try not to get sick anymore"

Sam laughed and pushed Kara away from her, not being able to stay serious.

"Whatever Danvers-Luthor"

Kara watched Sam walk over to greet Lena, of course she was met with a glare, shaking her head she turned towards the door again, smiling when she saw Winn peek his head in the doorway.

"I know the doors open but can I come in?"

Kara nodded and grinned, pulling him into a tight hug and smiling when he returned that same energy.

"Why does it feel like I haven't seen you in years?"

"Because you haven't"

Winn laughed at the response and pulled away from the hug, moving so Kara could close the door.

"Who's ready to eat?"

"Everyone!"

"Except for Lena because she likes to starve herself"

"You better watch it Arias"

"Or what? You gonna stab me with the chefs knife?"

"No, I'm gonna burn you with the-"

"Lena! Behave, Both of you"

Both women mumbled "she started it" but stopped talking anyways and took their seats at the table.

"Before we eat we're going to go around the table and say what we're thankful for, it's Danvers tradition"

Alex smiled and took a sip of her wine.

"Well since I'm the first Danvers I'll start us off, I'm thankful for my baby sister, she's my world, she's helped me realize a lot about myself and I don't know what I'd do without her, I love you Kara"

"Awww Alex, don't make me get emotional in front of Sam!"

Sam chuckled softly and took a sip of her wine as well.

"Well I'm thankful for friends, I mean Lena gave me a job, Kara gave me a friendship and technically a girlfriend, and Winn, you're amazing, I mean the best example of a good person, you guys have really helped me grow stronger and I appreciate that, so thanks"

"Anddd?"

Sam rolled her eyes and mumbled into her glass.

"And I love you guys"

"Yeah you do! Winn, your turn"

Winn cleared his throat and smiled.

"I'm thankful for Kara, no offense to you guys, but ever since I met her a my life has gotten a lot better, you truly are a ray of sunshine Kara, and you introduced me to so many new people that love me and support me, you're just amazing, thank you"

"What are you, confessing your love? I mean seriously, that was the sap-"

"Shut up Sam! Winn that was very sweet, I love you so much"

She leaned over to kiss his cheek and then she turned to look at Lena, who was already done with her first glass of wine.

"Lee? What are you thankful for?"

"I'm thankful for the Danvers sisters, one of them saved my life, swooped me up in her arms and never let me go, and the other one, she continues to support me, always keeping me strong when I'm feeling down, both of you are just amazing to have around at moments and you keep me together, you make me whole, so thank you guys for that, I love you both"

Alex smiled at Lena, grabbing her hand and holding it endearingly.

"I love you too Luthor"

Lena smiled and then looked over at Kara, tilting her head.

"What are you thankful for baby?"

Kara took a deep breath and looked around the table, smiling softly.

"I'm thankful for life, for oxygen really, I really take things for granted sometimes, always trying to prove people wrong, and I tend to over do things and it's not good for me, but you know, I've realized that life is a beautiful thing, I can't imagine a world without my sister, without my best friends, without my wife, I'm thankful for today, for being able to breathe right this second, when I got sick it was so terrible, I felt like dying every second, but I couldn't do that knowing I was just leaving all of you, especially because you guys are all so attached to me, and I to you, I just really love you guys and I'm so very thankful for having you all in my life, okay now we can eat"

Laughs could be heard around the table, it was always like Kara to ease something so sentimental into something humorous, she was always a ray of sunshine.

Back at the table there was conversation, joking, talking, eating, just a genuinely nice time.

And that day, that thanksgiving day, they all realized how much they needed each other, how they made each other stronger by being together, they literally were El Mayarah, and that's what made this thanksgiving day so special.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, I  really hoped you enjoyed these chapters, until next time, bye!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

113K 3.1K 26
After lena and supergirl got into a disagreement their friendship seems to be falling apart. Kara is starting to develop feelings for Lena but things...
81.9K 1.2K 36
Supercorp 🀀🀀 and images
87.9K 3.3K 15
Lena discovers Kara's secret identity and while feelings get involved, neither are sure how to react and what to do. Now, what if in all this mess, t...
123K 3.3K 40
After the big reveal, Lena just wanted to never see Kara again. So, she just left National City, without telling a word to Kara or all the other Supe...