Mischief Managed || Fred Weas...

Від xhelenamustdie

WARNING WARNING DONT READ THIS ITS SO FCKIN CRINGE I WROTE THIS TWO YEARS AGO AHHH ☘︎︎☘︎︎ ~ Fred Weasley x... Більше

intro
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
epilogue
the end
author's note

26 (SMUT)

2.5K 28 1
Від xhelenamustdie

(Please don't read this.)

~~

Quietly chattering, the two lovebirds made their way back to the Gryffindor common room, late in the afternoon. Fred and Cherry had spent a while outside, in one of the courtyards, walking and talking, about their dreams, their favorite movies (which Cherry's was obviously Dead Poets Society, which she was determined to show him tomorrow when they arrived in New York), what makes them cry, what makes them laugh, everything that they hadn't talked about together yet.

It was long after the ball had ended when they had gone back to the common room, but the after party was still raging as ever. Students from different houses playing strip poker and downing fire whiskey shots around the table and the floors and couches of the room, some sober, some stoned, some drunk off their asses, but everyone was genuinely enjoying themselves. Cherry knew that she was, and she really hoped that Fred was too.

"Hey, lovebirds!" They heard a shout from across the room.

"Hey Lee," Cherry said, as he stumbled over with a bottle of tequila in his hands, drunk as hell. "I will be taking that from you," she said, snatching the bottle out of his hands and taking a swig of it, grimacing as the strong liquid slid down her throat. "Ew, I need a mixer," she laughed, tugging Fred towards the table holding all the drinks.

Looking around the table, she couldn't find anything, so she turned to Fred. "Wanna head up to my dorm with me, or do you wanna stay here?" she asked, smirking. Cherry didn't know what overcame her as she slowly slid her hand up her thigh, ever so subtly.

Fred looked as she trailed her hand up his dress pants, which he still had on from tonight. "Oh, really?" he said, smirking. "I'd love to head up with you, for a few drinks..."

"Great," she smiled, and tugging on his arms the two slipped away from the party, not that anyone noticed since they were too drunk off their asses, except for George, who spotted the two of them and winked.

Entering her dorm room, she closed the door and muttered the silencing charm at the door, the music from outside coming to a stop as she turned on her LED lights and set them to a light red color, setting the tone of the room.

"Oh, silencing the room, setting these lights... Cherilyn Way, are you trying to seduce me?" he asked, smirking as he came up from behind her and snaked his arm around her waist, causing her to giggle.

"No, definitely not," she laughed, reaching into her desk and pulling out a mango monster can and emptying it in a wine glass before adding some of the tequila and taking a sip of it.

"Aw, it's okay, because it's working," he smirked, taking the pink glass from her and taking a sip of it himself before she snatched it back.

"Hm? So you wouldn't mind if I did this..," she glided her hand up Fred's thigh, dangerously close to the front of his pants.

"Love, you are in so much danger right now," Fred sucked in a breath, pulling her by the waist and pressing up against her, setting the mostly empty champagne glass on the table.

Her breath grew hot against his chest as she felt his growing boner press up against her core, and let out a breath, beginning to trail her hand up against it and palming his erection.

"Yeah? Exactly how much..," she pushed, looking back up at his face in the glowing red light of them room and slowly bit her lip, making Fred groan in frustration before pinning her against the wall and intensely smashing his lips against hers, grunting as she let out a small sigh through her open lips against his mouth, which he took to his advantage to slip his tongue in, slowly massaging and exploring the inside of her mouth as his hand caressed her back.

They intoxicatingly made out for a while, Fred's hands beginning to wander to the straps on her dress, pulling back to say, "Do you mind, if I..," he lightly pulled on one of her straps, and when she nodded, he tugged on them so they came undone, pushing the dress off of her, landing in a pile on the floor, leaving her in only a bra and the black lace panties Cherry wore underneath. Reaching behind her, he unclasped her bra and slowly took it off, tossing it onto the floor.

"Have you.. uh-" he awkwardly asked for a second, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Am I a virgin?" she laughed lightly.

"Yeah..,"

"Well, not exactly, but it's been a while..," she said, and he nodded.

Fred pulled off his jacket, undoing his tie and untucked his shirt, taking it off and kicking off his shoes as Cherry took off her heels.

He stepped back to admire his girlfriend under the red glow of the lights. "You're so fucking beautiful, darling..," he assured her, reaching over to uncross her arms in front of her chest. "Don't hide yourself, you are absolutely perfect sweetheart."

Cherry flushed red, not that anyone could tell under the lighting, and Fred pulled her back in for another kiss, this time, more rough, as he migrated down to her jawline, then her neck, sucking at different spots trying to find her sweet spot.

A few seconds later, Cherry let out a small moan, and Fred smirked against her neck, trailing her neck and chest with hickey's as he went, unbuckling his pants while at it, then cupping her breast in his hand, leaving kisses down her stomach, making her shiver in the comfort and pleasure it gave her.

His hands wandered lower, and rubbed the front of her panties, and Cherry let out a small moan as he rubbed in circles.

Fred went a little faster, and she moaned louder, slightly bucking her hips, wanting more of the ecstasy she was taking. "Already so wet for me love?" he teased, slowly pulling her panties off, throwing it somewhere into the darkness of the room.

"Get on your knees, now," he said, changing his tone. Cherry secretly loved it, his being dominant and all that, so she gladly obeyed, getting onto her hands and knees, pulling on his boxers and sliding them down.

Fred sat down on her bed and Cherry crawled closer to him, taking his cock in her hands, her eyes widening at how big he was. She swirled her tongue over the tip of his dick, and he immediately moaned in pleasure, grabbing fistfuls of her hair and urging her to push down deeper.

Taking him into her mouth, she bobbed her head up and down slowly at first, choking on his size when he pushed down on her hair, letting out groans of pleasure, her hands pumping up and down on the base of his cock where her mouth couldn't reach.

"Ugh, go slower baby," he groaned. "I want to see it all," he opened his eyes a bit, pulling on her hair as she slowed her pace, looking up at him with puppy eyes, turning him on even more. "Oh, you look so good with me wrapped around your pretty little mouth."

As she went faster, he pushed her head down farther. "God- don't stop, princess, you're so good at this," he moaned, and then came all over Cherry's face, as she stroked his cock one last time and licked up all his cum, swallowing it as Fred put a thumb on her cheek, wiping a bit of liquid off of it.

"You did so good baby," he said, smiling down at her as she climbed up onto the bed, Fred's hands on her waist as he guided her to the bed.

"What are you doing?" she asked, giggling as she lie down with her elbows propped up onto the bed.

"Returning the favor," he smirked, trailing his hands down her stomach, making her shiver. "Is this okay?"

Cherry nodded, eager to feeling Fred up against her, working his magic.

He used his arm to spread her legs, then lowered his head down, peppering kisses on her inner thighs, right near her core. She squirmed, bucking her hips slightly, wanting more of him, before he went down on her, his tongue swirling around every bit of her, inside, and out, Cherry's moans echoing in the room as she sunk her hands into his hair.

"Mm, you taste like honey," he breathed against her, a finger on her clit, easing another finger into her opening, as she groaned, adjusting to it. She hadn't had anything inside of her for a while, and was reacting to the overstimulation as he pressed a second finger into her vagina, his thumb rubbing fast on her clit.

"God, don't- don't stop," she moaned, wanting more.

"Oh, you want more?" Fred smirked. "Beg for me, love," he requested, slowing his movements.

Cherry groaned in frustration, and reached her hand down, trying to touch herself, before Fred caught her arm. She looked at him, and widened her eyes. "Don't you dare-"

"Incarcerous," he muttered, grabbing his wand and pointing it at Cherry's hands, creating thin ropes out of thin air and tying her firmly to the bed, making her unable to move her hands.

Cherry groaned in frustration, and said, "Fred, I swear to god-"

"Beg for me, darling," he said, easing his fingers back into her vagina, lowering his mouth down onto her and playing with her folds with his tongue, savoring every moment of this.

"Never," she said through a moan, and Fred quickened his face, pumping his fingers in and out of her, working her all the way up, and right as she was about to cum, immediately slowing down, his fingers gently gliding in and out of her.

Cherry groaned, squirming against Fred as he held her hips down. "All you have to do is say please," he teased, rubbing circles against her bundle of nerves, making her moan.

Continuing to pump his fingers in and out of her at a painfully slow speed, Cherry finally gave in, and moaned, "God, fuck Fred! Please, just- god-"

"That's all you had to do love," he said, and began working his magic against her, pumping his fingers in and out as he licked her clit over and over, her fingers in his hair, toes curling.

"Oh- God, Fred! Don't stop," she moaned, before she came, her heated core leaking cum all over, as he licked up every drop of it, easing his fingers out of her.

Cherry was still overwhelmed with the pleasure, panting as he lie down beside her, wiping the drops of sweat off her face.

"I won," he smirked, playfully pulling on a lock of her pink hair.

"Oh shut up," she hit his shoulder, laughing. "It was worth it anyways."

"We should do that more often," he said, curling the bit of hair around his finger, catching her gaze.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think so too."

~~

you're welcome you horny bastards. i had to yeet my innocence off a bridge for this.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

93.2K 2.7K 69
fred weasley x potter!oc (female) ~ Emilia Potter was never going to have a normal life. With Harry Potter as a brother, the Weasleys as her found f...
1.3M 38.1K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...
392K 9.1K 26
Fred Weasley x reader Book 1 {UNDER EDITING} WARNINGS: ●CUSSING ●GRINGEY WRITING ●ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANGUAGE ●NO SMUT
361 10 11
"At least pretend to be friends! This is sickening!" George says, causing me and Fred to huff. "Fine!" We say in unison. I really thought I'd be able...