Kimetsu no yaiba: Ancient Evil

By SleepyComets

Two young foster brothers set off on a mission oversea's to Greece in order to assist the Hashira and demon s... More

Trip to Greece part one: Siren's Song
Trip to Greece part two: Sea and sky demons
The road to HQ
Meeting the hashira!
The training
The meteor
The past of a scientist
Fated Battle, Hashira vs Upper moon!
Don't Give in, Fulfill Your Promise
Goodbye, old friends.
A fresh breeze for a new mission.
Hashira meeting.
The divisions.
Torn page.
The author's secret.
A Double Sided Coin
Under the city.
Bombardment Day
The executives.
Ash fall.
Two brothers
Echo of the past.
Cage match of poison and death.
Falcon of venom and blood.
Tears of the sinners.

Thessaloniki Plague

19 2 0
By SleepyComets

Mission report: Thessaloniki Plague.

Date: April 3rd

As Kenta and Arima run toward the hospital they start to slow down as the thick fog makes it hard to see.

Kenta: Arima is it just me or does this fog seem way more powerful than back then.

Arima: Yeah it's not just our vision the fog itself seems to be directly affecting the environment, the soil, buildings, air, food from the stalls even the poor stray animals.

They continue to walk and some silhouettes of the people living here can be seen wandering the streets and sitting outside their homes.

Kenta: This is insane, the sheer amount of people being affected by it is overwhelming.

The boy Kenta has been carrying on his back begins to cough and opens up his eyes.

Kenta: Hey hang in there ok, we had to slow down a little from how thick the fog is.

???: T-thank you

Kenta: Don't thank us yet, let's get you proper treatment first.

Arima pulls out a flashlight from his bag and opens the boys eyelids as they are walking.

Arima: His health looks to be the best just from looks alone considering the other people we've seen so far.

Kenta: So, gotta name?

???: T-Tawasha...Tawasha Shonigoto.

Kenta: I'm Kenta. This is Arima, he's a doctor. We were sent here to investigate and help treat victims of the plague.

Arima: You'll be in our care but i need to know, do you have any family? Friends? Someone who looks after you? So I can alert them.

Tawasha: Grandparents...but they passed away not to long ago from illness

He tries to cry but his eyes just reden more and he softly moans in pain from all the tears he's already shed.

Kenta takes out a handkerchief and gently wipes his eyes.

Kenta: Hey don't cry everyone loses people they care about you just have to stay strong and push forward.

Tawasha: I'll try...

(Tawasha Shonigoto, He's 5'6 and 15yrs old. His hair is like Katao's and only goes down to his ears and it's dark brown and messy. His eyes are what would be a bright gold but that color has since dimmed out)

Arima: Were here.

They all look up at the six story hospital and begin to walk in.

Kenta: I don't like the looks of this place, guess i'll just have to stay on guard.

A nurse and security guard stop them.

Nurse: I'm really sorry but we can't see anymore patients we are already at max capacity.

Arima pulls his ID out of a wallet in his bag and shows the nurse.

Nurse: Ahhhh! I'm incredibly sorry Mr. Arima please allow me to help you with anything I can.

Arima: I need a room as fast as you can get me one.

Nurse: Right away!

She runs over to the front desk and gets on the phone.

Arima: Kenta sit him down in the chair.

Kenta: Of course!

He sits him down as Arima opens his bag and prepares for a regular checkup.

Arima takes his pulse and listens to his heart beat as he moves on to his blood pressure.

Arima: Say Ahhhhh!

Tawasha: Ahhhhhh!

He swabs the back of his tongue and puts the swab into a test tube.

Kenta: How is he Arima?

Arima: He's stable, he doesn't have any symptoms of the plague, surprisingly he was only harshly malnourished.

Kenta: That's a relief.

The nurse comes rushing over to them.

Nurse: Please if you will follow me.

They take the elevator up to the fourth floor and begin to navigate the hallways of the hospital.

Arima: Excuse me ma'am I'll probably be relying on you the most right now would you mind telling me your name?

Cathy: It's Cathy.

Arima: Alright Cathy I need you to get in touch with the head doctor for me.

Cathy: Alright I'll begin looking now take another left it's the first room on the left.

She turns around and begins her search as Kenta and Arima enter the room.

Two nurses leave the room pushing a casket with a white sheet covering the dead body on it, two more nurse's leave as they finish wiping down the room with disinfectants.

Kenta lays Tawaha down on the operating table as Arima puts on a thicker white coat.

Kenta gets startled as a group of kakushi come in.

Kenta: The hell!

Arima: Sorry for not warning you but the kakushi of the med corp are already here.

They begin to push Kenta out of the room.

Kenta: Hey!

Arima: Sorry Kenta they'll be helping me operate on Tawasha to implant a temporary feeding tube to help with his malnourishment.

He said as he inserted an IV into Tawasha's arm.

Arima: I need you to get a sample from the water supply for some testing. Can you do that for me?

He throws a test tube at Kenta, Kenta catches it.

Kenta: Alright and if I encounter them I won't be reckless I'll retreat.

He leaves the room and after a few moments he leaves the hospital and goes back into the city.

As he wanders the streets he feels a presence watching him.

Kenta thoughts: You're here aren't you? Let's see how you'll react when I move to a more open space.

He enters a place resembling that of a park, there's a fountain with open space and plenty of trees and benches around. He walks towards a small stream of water similar to a river by a bridge and kneels down taking a sample of the water.

He suddenly dashes to his left as some sort of projectile got launched at him exploding and destroying the bridge and leaving a crater in the stream.

A slight giggle can be heard as he grips the handle of his sword and glances at a silhouette that disappears in the distance.

At The Hospital

Arima sighs as a slightly more nourished Tawasha lays asleep on the operating table.

Arima: Another successful surgery, Kenta should be getting back with that sample any minute now.

A doctor enters the room.

Doctor: Dr. Kito we could use your help with a lot more patients if you aren't busy at the moment.

Arima: I'll be right there.

He leaves the room and goes to help with other patients.

An hour passes by and another doctor approaches Arima after he has just finished helping another of many patients.

Dr.Young: Dr.Kito it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm doctor Young, the leading doctor at this establishment.

They shake hands.

Arima: Dr.Young I've been waiting, I've seen this disease before and I know the proper treatment to counter the symptoms.

Dr.Young: That's wonderful! We should begin the counter measures immediately.

Arima takes out a vial from his bag.

Arima: This is an antibiotic that I created myself to treat this disease, the Blood Poison Virus or BPV for short.

Arima: It's a variation of ricin poisoning combined with a deadly compound that breaks down the cells in the human body slowly killing them.

Dr.Young: Will this antibiotic of yours stop it?

Arima: It only slows the process and saves or becomes a crutch medication to those who have only recently showed symptoms. Anyone with prolonged symptoms is too late to save.

Dr.Young: Fashioning a cure is something that will take time and a lot of it, something we don't have at the moment we'll continue with standard plague procedures and begin producing more of this antibiotic saving who we can.

Kenta returns walking down the hallway towards Arima and Dr.Young.

Arima: Kenta your back.

Kenta: Yeah and I got that sample you needed.

He tosses over the sample and uses sign language to explain a little of what happened to him when retrieving the sample.

Arima: If you'll excuse me Dr.Young I have some pressing matters I have to attend to myself.

Dr.Young: Of course! I'll start work on the production right away so I should take my leave too.

He bows excusing himself and leaves in a hurry.

Arima: So, it's them one hundred percent.

Kenta: Yeah seems like it we won't have much time should we start an evacuation?

Arima: Not yet we need to give Dr.Young more time to create more of the antibiotics and I still need to test the sample you recovered for me.

Kenta: Alright but I don't like us wasting this much time.

Arima: Believe me I don't either but this is something that we have to do.

Kenta: Alright.

They walk off towards the lab room within the hospital's upper floor.

Arima turns on the light as they enter the room and sits down in a chair just before running the sample underneath the microscope.

Arima: Without a doubt it's BPV and just as I thought it was the water supply that was the cause just like back th-.

He stutters shocked from what he sees.

Kenta: Arima whats wrong!?

Arima: There's a third compound...the virus, it's different then back then!

Kenta: How is it different!?

Arima (In deep thought): No it can't be.

The window suddenly breaks and Kenta catches a knife assumed to be thrown through the window inches between Arima and his neck.

A scream is then heard throughout the hospital coming from the bottom floor.

Arima: Forget about what just happened Kenta lets go!

Kenta and Arima arrive at the basement level just outside of the morgue with Dr.Young, they see Tawasha and Cathy terrified as some sort of creature seems to be attacking them.

Kenta: A demon?

It slowly walks towards them with it's pale skin and malnourished body.

Arima: It's eyes are that of one but it looks almost completely human like a deceased plague victim.

A small silhouette breaks open the doors to the morgue and enters the hallway.

It sighs in disappointment.

???: It looks like another failed experiment such a shame and I had high expectations for this one too.

Dr.Young: Who are you? What the hell is that thing? What's all this talk about demons?

Kenta has a pissed look on his face gripping his sword tightly full of bloodlust.

??? lifts up his mask a little and smirks.

Koji: I'm Koji rank number 6 of the twelve demon moons of greece pleasure to meet you.

Kenta draws his sword slightly.

Koji: Why so mad? Afterall I'm not the one who poisoned the water supply this time he points at Cathy.

They all stare at her.

Tawasha: Y you- It Can't be...

Cathy (Frightened): I had too! They have my family hostage if I didn't do it they would have killed me!

The creature suddenly lunges and bites into Cathy's neck.

Cathy: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

She reaches out her arm for help as the creature starts to bubble up and explode into a mass of blood and guts turning the hallway red with blood.

Koji: My bad my control slipped fufufu.

Kenta: Bastard!

More creatures begin to walk out from the morgue as Koji escapes in the distraction.

Kenta: Arima! Get any survivors you can and evacuate town i"ll deal with this problem.

To be continued in Chapter 8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...
53 5 6
In the 1950s, Muzan's influence has grown over Japan exponentially. The population of demons have risen and spread all over Japan and unfortunately...
3.5K 131 16
This story is a Muichiro x Reader! It follows the life of y/n on their demon slayer journey but they meet a certain mist Hashira which will change th...
146 1 14
!!This story is in the Demon Slayer/Kny universe!! Tsuno is a demon who became a hashira...and this story tells his life