The past of a scientist

Mission Report: Thessaloniki Plague

Date: April 3rd

Kenta dashes into and past the horde of the creatures straight into the morgue luring them inside.

Kenta: Alright come to me you bastards.

As they all finally enter the morgue Kenta Charges at them Drawing both of his swords cutting down everyone in his path before he ends up a few feet out of the morgue.The body's start to bubble up and glow yellow.

Kenta: Shit!

He runs and takes cover behind the wall as the entire morgue explodes and collapses the vibration can be felt throughout the hospital. The doctors and nurses along with kakushi from the corps medical branch can be seen filling the hallways evacuating people inside the hospital at a rushed pace.

Arima: I hope you're alright Kenta.

Outside of the hospital on a nearby rooftop we see Koji appear.

???: Did everything go as planned?

Koji: All the test subjects were a fail but I met two hashira, the two demon slayers we met in the past.

???: Oh, this gives me a great idea, we can use those two as test subjects after subduing them their bodys are surely more compatible.

Koji: We wait then?

???: Why of course brother.

3 hours later at a camp outside of town.

Arima: Everyone has been evacuated and the camp has been set up with the combination of the medical team from the hospital and my kakushi. We should be fine to leave them.

Kenta: Are you prepared for this?

Arima: Yeah it's been years since we last faced them but we've changed this time we'll win for sure.

They both begin to enter the fog but Kenta gets stopped just before they reach it.

Tawasha: You can't! You can't go, it's too dangerous and I didn't get a chance to thank you for saving me..so thank you!

Kenta turns around and kneels down, placing his hand on Tawasha's shoulder and smiles.

Tawasha: Even though I didn't see it you defeated all those monsters by yourself and you were kind enough to stop and save me out of everyone sick on that street...I really admire you!

Kenta: That means alot to me kid thank you now I can't promise you anything but I have to go or else this will continue to happen and it's my job.

Tawasha: P-please try! I want to become like you! I want to save people...and I want you to see it.

Kenta: I'll do my best! Now head on back to the camp ok before the others realize you're gone.

Tawasha: O-ok!

Kenta and Arima both enter the fog as they leave the camp and everyone there behind. Arima looks around at his surroundings.

Arima (thoughts): Seeing all these sick people, it reminds me of that day.

Fourteen years ago...

We see a sixteen year old Arima get out of bed.

Arima: I wonder if dad has time to come in for a moment.

Arima gets up and gets dressed, his mom calls him down stairs.

Arima: Coming!

We see Arima's mom and dad both fully dressed with lab coats and uniforms.