Their lost angels | Book 1

By dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... More

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 41.

24.1K 604 101
By dontworryboutit123

"Wake your ass's up right now"Anthonie yelled as he banged pots and one in the hallway with the kid's doors wide open.

"Ahhhh what the fuck"Gianni groaned as he walked out of his room rubbing his eyes.
"Why are you so fucking loud "He whispered while rubbing his forehead.

"No one told your ass's to get drink knowing you had training and have to help Abby move in today," Anthonie said flicking him upside the head.

"Owww you bitch" Gianni whined going back into his room.

"Come on lex," Viktor said as he left kisses all over Alex trying to wake her up. "I don't wanna"Alex mumbled.

"We have to, let's go," he said sounding surprisingly sober." Why the fuck aren't you hungover "Alex asked as she jumped up a little too fast.

"I know how to handle my liquor, "he said picking her up and walking her to the bathroom but found Vadim and Alessa in there already.

"You guys are dismissed now, "Alessa said shooing them out after they started to protest."Uggghhh, At this moment I hate your brothers" Sienna said as Natalia trudged in behind her.

"This is torture," Natalia said as she picked up her spare toothbrush and brushed her teeth.

"Where's Tessa"Alessa asked after the girls showered and got ready in their workout clothes.
"She's still asleep," Sienna said as they walked to the workout room.

"ALL RIGHT"Antonio's voice boomed making them all grimace."Give me ten laps and then I want Alex and Viktor in the ring.

"Ohhh shit "Viktor mumbled knowing he was about to get his ass handed to him. "It won't hurt...that much "Giovanni said laughing and took off with his laps.

By the time they were done, they were all tired from being hungover from the night before.

Hangovers and Training do not mix. Period.

Alex and Vik got into the ring while the others watched. "What do you want us to do "Alex asked her brothers.

"The first one to tap out lose's, "Anthonie said smirking, enjoying the show.

"Begin," Antonio said.

Alex and Viktor circled each other. Alex made the first move and tried to punch him but he had fast reflexes and blocked the punch. He took this to his advantage and punched her in her upper stomach.

"Ok then," Alex said backing up and recuperating.

It doesn't matter who Alex fights, she's still not going to go easy on them. Even if it was her boyfriend.

"Oh, I know that face," Giovanni said from outside the ring."That's the face the bruises my ribs and my ego" He said as everyone laughed.

Alex and Viktor did hand-to-hand combat for a while both getting in equal hits and blocks trying to tire each other out. Alex had had enough of playing the nice guy and wanted to play dirty. She allowed him to hit her in the stomach and stumbled back falling on the floor with a gasp.

"Lex, "Viktor asked as he ran to her."Did I hurt you, "he asked concerned, and bend down to help her up.

"I'm fine, just a little surprised "Alex said as she stood up. She still hands his arm in her grasp so she twisted around his back and kicked his legs to make him fall on his ass. She quickly sat on his back with his arm still twisted but she added a little more pressure.

"No fair babe," Viktor said as he tapped out after struggling to get out of her grasp. Alex helped him up and gave him a quick kiss and pulled him out of the ring.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you later" Alex whispered.

"Next, "Antonio said.

They watched as their friends and family went one on one against each other. After they were done fighting they had to finish their training and then run three miles outside.

"I am never getting drunk before training EVER again" Natalia groaned as she collapsed on the floor. "Same" Sienna said.

"Alright, let's take our showers because Abigail is coming in like two hours to move," Alex said looking at her phone.

Alessa grabbed Vadim's hand and they walked into the bathroom together and stripped. Vadim turned the shower on and made sure the water was hot enough for them before grabbing her and stepping in.

They washed each other off and spent half of the time making out as the water ran down their bodies.

"GUYS HURRY THE FUCK UP BEFORE WE RUN OUT OF THE HOT WATER "Alex yelled.

"Cockblock" Alessa yelled, laughing as she turned the water off and they walked out going into her room and changed.

After everyone was showing and finished getting dressed they all walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh food" Gianni yelled as he grabbed Natalia by the waist and made his way to his seat pulling her onto his lap.

"I'm starving and still slightly hungover, " Alessa said as she grabbed a few waffles, eggs, bacon, and fruit.

"I'm going to eat like a pig "Alessa and Alex said at the same time laughing.

Alessio made sure to tell the cooks to double everything since everyone trained for three hours today.

"Alright Abby is coming in a few with some movers," Antonio said looking at his phone after everyone was almost done eating ."Technically you guys don't need to be here for her moving in since it's just her clothes and other girly fo shit."He said making the girls giggle.

"But we're taking you kids out tonight so if you need anything you can go home and get it and come back around 8, "He said getting up from the table.

"Tessa would you like to come with us "Alex asked because Tessa never really hung around the four families when they were all in one sitting.

"Sure, I would love to," She said smiling.
"Awesome" Alessa said smiling before grabbing another waffle.

"Hellooo," Abby said cheerfully as she walked into the kitchen a few minutes later.

"Hey, Abby, "The twins said hugging her.
"We're so glad you are finally moving in, "Alessa said sitting her down.

"We can finally have another girl around these buffoons."Alex said and earned a round of "heys" and "shut the fuck ups". She simply flicked them all off and continued her conversation.

After they helped Abby get settled in they all went and took naps considering they didn't have time to rest after their training.

Hey guys. Sorry, I haven't posted since Sunday ...I think. Anyways my family is in the process of moving and we've been looking at places, so that's why I haven't posted as much as I hoped I could this week. But I am trying.

I love you guys and this book is already past 130k reads.WOW. I  am so happy you guys enjoy it and put up with my grammar errors. I promise I fix them but I'm too lazy to look over it after I write the chapter lmao.

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 16K 42
Aria Stella: 18,very sweet shy girl, gets abused by her father, doesn't know why her life is as bad as it is. Damion Russò: 24, Italian mafia don, c...
209K 5.2K 20
Lance McClain was an Omega. He has been pretending to be a Beta since he first presented at the age of 13 due to his family shunning him, leaving him...
591K 27.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
13.7K 323 20
Isabella Blake Has a a past that no one knows not even herself. Being a beautiful girl that once got abused by her ex boyfriend to now hav...