"Enzo's Girl" |18+| Book 2...

By Late_Writer

My name is Eveline. Eveline Tate. I am the daughter of Lucas and Rebecca Tate. Yup, THE Lucas and Becca Tate... More

Copyright ©️
Before you begin ⚠️
Casting
Chapter | One
Chapter | Two
Chapter | Three
Chapter | Four
Chapter | Five
Chapter | Six
Chapter | Seven
Chapter | Eight
Chapter | Nine 🔞
Chapter | Ten 🔞
Chapter | Eleven 🔞
Chapter | Twelve 🔞
Chapter | Thirteen 🔞
Chapter | Fourteen 🔞
Chapter | Fifteen 🔞
Chapter | Sixteen
Chapter | Seventeen
Chapter | Eighteen
Chapter | Nineteen
Chapter | Twenty
Chapter | Twenty-one
Chapter | Twenty-two
Chapter | Twenty-three
Chapter | Twenty-four
Chapter | Twenty-five
Chapter | Twenty-six
Chapter | Twenty-seven 🔞
Chapter | Twenty-eight
Chapter | Twenty-nine
Chapter | Thirty
Chapter | Thirty-one
Chapter | Thirty-two
Chapter | Thirty-three
Chapter | Thirty-four
Chapter | Thirty-five
Chapter | Thirty-six
Chapter | Thirty-seven
Chapter | Thirty-eight
Chapter | Thirty-nine
Chapter | Forty 🔞
Chapter | Forty-one 🔞
Chapter | Forty-two 🔞
Chapter | Forty-three
Chapter - Forty-four
Chapter | Forty-five
Chapter | Forty-seven
Chapter | Forty-eight
Chapter | Forty-nine 🔞
Chapter | Fifty
Chapter | Final
Epilogue
Book3 | Finally 🎉🎉🎉

Chapter | Forty-six

1.7K 64 18
By Late_Writer

        "Pumpkin..." Lucas whispers, coming closer to the other side of the bed, grabbing her hand.

She stares at him, saying nothing, and shifts her eyes to me.

"Mia dolce amore..." I speak my mind out loud, flooded with thrills to see her beautiful orbs, and she glues her eyes to me, tears streaming out from her eyes, rolling down her temples.

"Enzo... the baby..." she whispers, her dry lips barely moving.

I bend over and capture those lips, cupping her face with my hands and feeling the skin on her face with my palms. My eyes sting with tears but I fight to hold them back.

It was too much! The feeling of losing her was the hardest fear I ever had to put up with.

"It's fine. The baby is fine. You're fine as well. It's all gone now, love," I tell her, peppering kisses on her head, forehead, and face.

"Oh God..." she sobs in relief and squeezes weakly my hand. "I'm sorry, Enzo. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you," she speaks between her sobs.

"Sh, it's okay, baby. It's okay," I tell her, looking deep into her eyes, sounding as genuine as I can.

"Please stop crying, Eve," I whisper, kissing her eyes, one by one.

She nods, tears still rolling down her temples and a small smile creeping on her beautiful face. She frowns and lifts one hand to my blue eye, brushing her fingertips on my smashed skin.

"What happened to you?" she asks in concern, shifting her eyes to Lucas.

"Dad..." she says, scolding her father, seeing him just as black and blue as I am. "Did you two..."

"Settled the things. Yes, love, we did," I rush to tell her before she uselessly worries more about something that has been bound to happen, anyway.

That's Lucas' and my way.

"And that was the only way?" she asks.

"That was the way we had at hand at the moment," I reply, shrugging my shoulders and kissing the knuckles of her hand.

"Sweetie, how are you feeling?" Lucas asks, caressing her forehead. "The doctor said you were quite a fighter," he continues, getting closer and planting a kiss on the knuckles of her other hand and playing with the curls of her hair.

She shifts her look from me to Lucas, blushing lightly and smiling sheepishly.

"I must be really special," she chuckles, glaring at us through her thick eyelashes, my beautiful angel feeling to joke.

"The Don of NY and the Don of Italy on their toes for me," she continues, showing a beaming smile.

"Brat..." I mumble.

"Hey," Lucas scolds me for daring to call names at his daughter.

"You deserve that, sweetheart. You deserve much more, pumpkin," he continues, shifting his eyes to his daughter, instantly switching from threatening looks to warm glares at her, planting one more kiss on her cheeks.

"Listen, I... have a couple of things to do..." he suddenly says, looking into my eyes, and boy, do I know what he means. It makes me happy.

"I'll let you two catch up. Okay, pumpkin?"

"Dad, will you bring mom when you're back, please," his daughter asks.

"Sure, sweetie," he replies and pats my shoulder before he leaves the room, Eve's eyes following him with a smile.

"I'm sure they were terrified," she speaks to me, thinking of her parents and still watching her father exiting the room.

"We all were, baby. I thought I was going insane, Eve," I tell her, raising her hand to my lips, peppering kisses inside her palm, and pressing my cheek to it.

"Enzo, come here," she demands, patting weakly with her hand the place next to her.

"Here?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows in surprise while she nods with a grin.

God damn it, anything for my girl!

I lay down along her body, squeezing a hand under her shoulders and pulling her lightly on my chest.

And I sigh, feeling the weight of her body, that feeling I've been so afraid to lose and never have again.

She rolls on her back, pressing it on my chest with her head turn on her right side and dragging herself more on top of me until I feel her butt pressing my girth.

I curl my arms around her till I reach my hands under her womb, covering that small spot where our baby is growing, and closing my eyes, enjoying that bliss of having my both great loves in my arms.

"Enzo..." she says lazily, curling one hand around my torso and squeezing her hand between the bed and my butt.

"Hm," I hum, unwilling to disturb the peace I'm feeling at this moment.

I would die a thousand deaths just for this peace, for this moment. Okay, minus the fucking location. Despite that, Eve is breathing, and she's in my arms and our baby is alive in the protection of her womb.

"What's going on?" she asks.

"What do you mean, baby? Besides the fact that you scared the shit out of me?" I chuckle and she laughs, her voice sounding like angels singing.

"Yes, besides that," she insists.

"Nothing is going on, baby," I lie to her, and my thoughts gather in my mind again, going back to the bitch I've found in here earlier.

"That line between your eyebrows doesn't say so," she says and my muscles stiffen, pressing my hands more on her belly.

"Nothing you should worry about, Eve. It's just... business."

"Hm," she hums in disbelief and cuddles more to my chest, giving up on the subject which, knowing her the way I do, I'm pretty sure will come up later, slashing at me until she gets what she wants.

"Babe..." she whispers, eyes closed, her breath fanning on the skin of my chest through the V cut of the shirt and hands covering mine on her belly.

"Si, amore," I reply in the same low tone. (Yes, my love)

"Take me home."

"Sure, love. Just a couple of days more till you get stronger, and I'll take you home. Becks is already back at your place," I reply to my spoiled girl, peppering kisses on the crown of her head.

"I mean take me home to NY. Your home... our home," she mumbles already half sleeping.

A smile creeps on my lips, opening my eyes and staring at the ceiling, enjoying Eve still breathing against my chest, and by the even pace of the air getting in and out through her parted lips, I know she has fallen asleep already.

Fuck, how much I've missed this!

There was nothing I wished for more, nothing that felt more natural than taking my girl, the mother of my child to my home. And I didn't even have to struggle for it.

But if she thought I was just going to take her to my home, just like that, like a traveling bag, she had another thing coming.

This reminds me I still don't have any news about the ring I bought her.

The door opens silently, and I see Becks and Lucas coming in while I lift one index to my lips, hushing them before they wake Eve up.

Becks pouts her lips at the scene he has in front of her eyes, and I guess it's a 'sweet scene' by the melting glare she has in her eyes.

God damn it! I don't do sweet scenes! I don't do sweet! I don't understand what she means.

Lucas motions lightly his head to me, silently asking me to follow him outside while Becks walks closer and helps me lay Eve back on the bed.

I kiss my girl's lips and plant another one on Becks' right temple before I follow Lucas out, who doesn't look very relaxed to me.

"We found Jason," he says in a serious tone once we are outside and walk away from the security guys from the door.

"Where?" I ask frowning my eyebrows in excitement.

"In Eve's restaurant. Dead."

"What?!"

Fuck, this is a total game-changer.

If Jason was the one behind Eve's almost miscarriage, things would have been easier to solve. But a dead Jason means someone else is behind it, someone harder to find.

"A bullet in his brain shot from a close distance and hidden in the refrigeration room," Lucas gives me the details.

"Executed?" I ask, raising my eyebrows in surprise and tilting my head to one side.

"Yeah. This brings us to suspect zero. The bitch from Massimo's basement," he states the obvious.

I nod, clenching my jaws and pressing my lips into a thin line, the tension in my temples increasing.

"Give me fifteen minutes," I say, and her back inside Eve's room, grabbing my bag and walking straight to the bathroom.

I take a damn good shower and change my clothes with a black suit, black shirt and black tie (what the fuck, Feli?) and of course, black shoes.

I wrap the gun holder around my shoulders and put on the suit jacket on top of it. Feli is a lovely woman. I have my watch and perfume which I puff once on my neck and feeling completely fresh I get out of the bathroom, eyes landing on Eve who is now awake and talking with her parents.

She moves her eyes on me once I come into her view, and the beaming light that crosses her face makes my heart clench.

Her smile widens the closer I'm walking to her, and Becks stands up before I reach her bed.

"I'll bring you something to eat, sweetheart," she says and walks away before kissing Eve on the cheek.

"I'll wait for you outside, Enzo," Lucas says in his turn and grabs Becks' hand, taking both of them outside.

I sit on the bed next to Eve and bend over for a soft kiss.

"Hey, handsome," she greets me making me insist with some more kisses that finally melt into a deeper kiss that I don't stop until I feel she's left without air.

"You're leaving?" she asks when I break that kiss, inhaling deeply and pouting her lower lip in the most fucking cute way possible and I cannot resist kissing it again, nibbling softly, feeling damn sorry I have to go.

"You're looking good," she says while I grab her head with my hands and stare deeply into her eyes, finding in there everything my life is.

Of course, I do! Italian suits of fucking thousands of euros would make anyone look good.

"It's because of the suit," I reply, chuckling... shyly.

Did I just get fucking shy?! Pussy!

"Feli and Becks will stay with you until I'm back. I won't be long, baby," I tell her, sliding my thumbs under her eyes, feeling her soft skin with my fingertips.

I can't hold back and I kiss her again while she sucks air sharply through her parted lips and I stop.

Get a grip, you fucking idiot! She is still in the hospital bed.

But I can't help it. I missed her as fuck and thinking I've been just about to lose her makes me want to fold her nicely and shove her in my pocket so she'll never be an inch away from me.

And before I finish my thoughts, I jerk with a groan when her hand reaches for my pants, grabbing my already hardened girth.

"Fuck, Eve..." I mumble, my shaft twitching in my pants and my mouth crashing on hers, swallowing her increasing moans and sucking the air in her lungs in a deep, heated kiss.

I feel her arms sliding on my chest and curling around my torso under my suit jacket.

"I really have to go, love..." I breathe in her mouth when she cuts the kiss to gulp some air.

"I know," she whispers, but returns to my lips, kissing me even harder. "So... go...," she mumbles, teasing me, her hands rising and curling her finger in the hair on the back of my head.

I smirk against her lips, amused and delighted by her way of keeping me fucking turned on even from a hospital bed and she shamelessly seems not to have any problem with it.

I slid my kisses down her neck and chest, resting a few moments on each of her hard nipples pocking through the hospital shirt fabric, making my mouth water for the taste of her skin.

Throwing that thought away, I slide even lower and rest my head on her womb, where our baby nests, gripping the sides of her hips and staying there, face pressed on her belly for a few blissful moments, while her fingers run through my hair.

I wish I never had to let this moment go to waste, but I need to go. Matters need to be solved.

So, I stand up after kissing my girl's womb and closing the one button of my jacket, I smile back at Eve, her eyes staring at me like I'm her entire universe.

How this little, young girl can make me feel the strongest, most important, the fucking ruler of the world is beyond my understanding. But I can't say I don't like it.

She follows my moves with hungry eyes and a naughty smirk on her face.

"You... should solve that before going out," she says, pointing an index towards my hard bulge, rolling it as if circling my thing.

"The fuck I will! This is my baby's doing! Besides, it takes only a hand press with me to settle it down. I wonder how will you solve yours..." I reply knowing very well what means a pregnant woman, and ending my challenge in whispers but still being careful to keep myself far from her, or else I'll lock the door and fuck her naughtiness out of her head till tomorrow.

She grabs one pillow and throws it towards me while I hit it away before crashing into my head.

"Well, feeling that much better?" I hear Becks saying with a chuckle while coming in.

She walks towards me, curling her arms around my waist in a sideway hug and we kiss each other's cheeks.

"Hey, Mamma," Eve says, sitting up and leaning against the pile of pillows on the bed.

"Lucas is waiting for you outside," she whispers to me before walking towards Eve, pulling me out of the happy moment that I'm sharing with my girl and reminding me I have a fucking job to do.

"I love you," I mouth to Eve, earning back a beaming smile and a flying kiss.

I leave, closing the door behind me, going to solve the fucking problem I have no idea what to expect from.

*****
Thank you so much for reading and if you've liked it please leave a vote. ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.7K 27
(ALSO WARNING, I DONT REALLY EDIT UNLESS I WANNA BE LIKE A PRO😀) BTW THE BOOK IS DONE!! ILL TRY TO GET A NEW CHAPTER OUT ON WEEKENDS. BUT ILL GET C...
264K 5.8K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
104K 3.6K 72
Rebecca Downhill (Becca) has known nothing in her life but a strict father who is involved in businesses with the Italian mafia in NY, an absent moth...
369K 9.8K 73
™️©️⚠️ All the covers and pics are AI generated pictures I made. They aren't exactly perfect but they sum up how I imagined the characters. Going th...