The Taste Of Ink | Taekook |...

By Ayashee11

[Finished] Jeongguk has it all. He is young, handsome, rich, has a beautiful fiancée. He will soon become a... More

PROLOGUE
1.WHO ARE YOU?
2. KINKY HEAVEN
3. KOREAN IDIOT
4. IT CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN
5. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU
6. ARROGANT... DADDY?
7. LITTLE TIGER
8. SNOW WHITE - A TRUE STORY
9. CRASH & BURN
10. CRAVING YOU
11. BIGGEST MISTAKE
12. KISS ME WHEN YOU'RE SOBER
13. SIN SIN SIN
15. MIDNIGHT IN PARIS
16. I WANT YOU TO STAY
17. I THINK HE STOLE MY SOUL
NEW COVER
18. I COULD STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER
19. PLAY ME LIKE A VIOLIN
20. TALK DIRTY TO ME
21. UNMEI NO AKAI ITO
22. MORE THAN DESIRE
23. I WAS NEVER YOURS
24. I CAN'T BREATHE
25. MAKE IT RIGHT
26. US AGAINST THE WORLD
27. STARS IN YOUR EYES
28. HEAVEN
29. OH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA
30. I'M LOSIN' MYSELF IN YOU
31. NIGHTS LIKE THIS
32. FALLIN' FOR YOU
33. SHOW ME THE REAL YOU
34.CALM BEFORE THE STORM
35. SHAMELESS
SURPRISE
36. ADORE YOU
37. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
38. PRETTY LITTLE LIAR
39. STIGMA
40. SAY YOU LOVE ME
41. BEAUTIFULLY UNFINISHED
42. ME AND MY BROKEN HEART
43. LIVING IN A LIE
44. WAS IT A DREAM?
45. WHATEVER HAPPENS
46. CLOSER TO THE EDGE
47. BUT I STILL WANT YOU
48. I'LL WAIT FOR YOU
49. EVERYTHING I NEED
50. HOLD ME TIGHT
51. IF OUR LOVE IS WRONG
52. MORE THAN ENOUGH
53. YOU ARE MY HOME
54. PAINT YOU WITH MY LOVE
55. HEAVEN'S ON FIRE
56. I'M IN LOVE WITH A MONSTER
57. YOU ARE MY DESTINY, BABY
58. BOY MEETS EVIL
59. I'LL FIND YOU AGAIN
60. THE TASTE OF INK
61. IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES
62. SOMEONE YOU LOVED
THE EPILOGUE: TILL THE END
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SURPRISE II

14. HOW DEEP IS TOO DEEP?

7.8K 370 237
By Ayashee11

The blond tattoo artist slipped his cell phone into his pocket and looked at his friend in front of him, sighing heavily. He didn't even have to ask to know that something important had happened while he was away. Taehyung was clearly upset. As he looked at him, his body seemed to tremble, but his trained eye also saw his swollen raspberry-colored lips and his tousled, slightly sweaty hair, which could only indicate one thing.

Without saying anything, he carried the box of ink he had taken from the car and set it on the reception counter, then turned to face him.

"Okay," he began carefully, not sure he was ready to hear it.

Taehyung was like a brother to him. Even though it had been more than three years since he and Jiwon broke up, he still remembered how much he had suffered and how long it had taken him to finally get back on track. The boy was still distrustful, had difficulty dating, and was hard to get him out of his shell. Once he had the feeling that no one would ever move him, he became interested in Jeongguk. And he would be happy about it, if not for the fact that the young businessman had a fiancée. He knew he shouldn't get involved in their affairs. Taehyung was grown up and smart enough to make his own decisions, but he didn't want to see someone hurt him again.

And he knew from his autopsy that such relationships could only hurt.

"Now tell me what happened and why I don't think I will like it," he said finally, looking closely at his friend.

"I screwed up," he confessed, sinking his tattooed hand into his fiery red hair.

"I'll have to know more details to help you," Yoongi joked, trying to relax the atmosphere. "Come on," he ordered, then approached the reception desk and briefly disappeared under the counter. After a few seconds, he pulled out a bottle of whiskey and looked at him questioningly.

"I can't. I need to get pick up Jae in a moment," he replied.

"Okay, I'll have a drink. I feel like I'm going to need it," that said, he poured a small amount into a glass and took a few sips right away, soaking his mouth in golden alcohol. "Are you going to tell me why you look like someone has screwed you up pretty bad and my studio smells like cum?" he asked.

Taehyung parted his lips to say something, but didn't know how to put it into words. Emotions were still bubbling up in his body. He could smell Jeongguk on him, feel the warmth of his lips against his, the touch of his trembling naked body against his, the taste of his kisses. His heart was still beating hard, as if it knew exactly who it needed, but all he had in his mind was chaos that he couldn't control.

"Jeongguk was here..."

"And?" Min encouraged. "You know I won't judge you. I'm just worried about you. You know that, hm?" he asked, and the redhead nodded.

They had known each other for several years and were really like brothers. He had no one closer than Yoongi. It was he who always advised him when he needed it, and it was he who literally picked him up from the ground as he fell to pieces after Jiwon left. It was he who gave him a new passion after he was forced to resign from the Academy of Fine Arts. It was he who helped him look after Jae when he was alone.

Now, looking into his eyes, he knew he could deny anything, but Yoongi would know he was lying anyway. He knew him too well to hide anything from him, and he had no reason to do so. He had the impression that because of Jeongguk he was slowly losing his mind, and Yoongi was his conscience.

"He kissed me," he confessed. "He kissed me like there was no one else... And I..." He broke off, unable to put into words what he felt.

He did not regret what had happened. And he knew it was terrible. He was with someone who was not single, someone who belonged to someone else. It was perhaps one of the most horrible things he had done in his entire life. He didn't want to be his second one. To be someone's shameful secret.

But only Jeongguk made him feel alive.

He knew he was doing wrong, but how could something wrong seem so damn right? They fit together like two halves of an apple, even though they were so different. As he kissed him, their lips instantly found a common rhythm, as if he had been created to kiss him. His heart was beating with the rhythm of his breathing, as if it was driving him to life. Their bodies fit together as perfectly as if they had been made for each other, as if someone much bigger and stronger than them had created them to find each other and unite, as if they were just made to be together.

And perhaps it might seem to someone that their closeness is only due to desire, the typical human sex drive, but he knew it was more than that, even though he couldn't name it yet. He was attracted to Jeongguk, the boy was perfect, but he was attracted in every possible way, including the one which had nothing to do with the body.

And that was the most dangerous thing.

"I kissed him too. I couldn't resist, even though I know that he has a fiancée..." he added, feeling the weight of the words fill the air between them. "And... I don't even know how it happened... But... We had sex..."

The tattoo artist moistened his lower lip with his tongue, feeling an irresistible urge to smoke. He didn't know what that meant for them, but he was afraid he would never see him again. And perhaps it would have been better, and certainly easier for both of them, but just the thought made him sick.

He didn't want to lose him, even though he never belonged to him...

"Jesus, and it was so wonderful, but when we were finished, your client came over. It completely felt out of my mind that you asked me to cancel her session... So I went out to talk to her and Jeongguk got dressed and just ran out of there. I tried to stop him but failed. I called, but he is not answering my calls," he said in a trembling voice. "And now I'm so damn afraid I won't see him again..."

"I don't know what to tell you, Tae. To be honest, I don't know what to think of him. I watched him in the bar and I could have sworn he was jealous of you but later he said you should go out with this bartender. And when I talked to him... He said he knows you deserve someone better... I think he doesn't know what he wants or is just playing perfidiously with you."

"I know how silly it sounds, but he's not like that, Yoongs. I know what it has to look like when you look at it all from the side. A rich boy with a beautiful girl wants to have fun with a rebellious tattoo artist because he feels bored, and he is allowed to do everything, but it's not like that. I know he has a fiancée, but if all he wanted was sex, he'd already had plenty of opportunities to do so. He might not have told me about his fiancée that night... And yet he told me. And I should have respected that, but... I can't stop thinking about him. He is everywhere. It is as if he has taken over all my senses. I took this bartender with me and I still kept thinking about him. He is like one of my tattoos. He's crept under my skin like ink and I can't get rid of him... And I..."

He paused, feeling his body begin to tremble. Jesus, he needed a cigarette so fucking much right now, even though he knew nicotine wouldn't do much good here. He moistened his lips again and looked Yoongi straight in the eyes.

"And I don't want to get rid of him..." he whispered.

He wanted to tear the hair off his head or scream until his throat was torn so badly that he couldn't utter a single word. He wanted to smash something, destroy something, or just disappear. He didn't want this. He didn't want to be his lover. He didn't want to be the one to break his relationship, or the one to make Jeongguk feel guilty. He didn't want to be his sin, a stigma that he would regret.

But he didn't want to lose him either.

He wanted to be his liberation, his salvation and a remedy that the brunet had seen in him so far. Jeongguk was all he wanted. Everything he needed and dreamed of. If what they were doing was wrong, why did he feel so damn good when he was with him? He had never felt like this with anyone. Being with Jiwon, he always missed something, but not with him. When he was with Gguk, everything was exactly as it should be, as if he had suddenly found the missing puzzle for the puzzle he called life. He felt complete with him. Just the thought that he might lose him, that he might never see him again... He couldn't breathe.

"You really like him," Yoongi said, his low voice echoing off the walls.

Taehyung wanted to be able to deny it. He wanted Jeongguk to be just one of the clients, but he knew it would be a lie.

Jeongguk was more than that... Something more important.

He really liked him.

Whether he wanted it or not. He liked to joke with him, he liked looking at him, and he liked when he was around.

"It's just... I don't know what to do without him. I like when he is here with me," he admitted. It felt strange saying the words aloud, but what was the point of denial? "When he ran out of here... I couldn't breathe. I want him to come back. I want him in my life, even if it's wrong. Even if he's never mine... I don't want to lose him. The little part of him that belongs to me."

"Maybe it's good that he ran out of here. This means that he is not comfortable cheating. My ex was cheating with a smile on his face," Yoongi said.

There was bitterness in his voice at the mention of his ex-partner. Taehyung remembered well how his friend learned that he had been cheated. He then thought it was one of the worst things you could do to anyone, and he promised himself that he would never let something like this happen to him. And now he couldn't help but think about the man who had just cheated on his fiancée with him, and all he wanted was to see him again...

"What if he never comes back?" he asked with difficulty, feeling his throat close.

"If he doesn't come back, you never meant anything to him. But if he did it because he's starting to feel something for you... He'll come back here faster than you think."

***

A carefree, melodious laugh escaped the man's throat, filling the elevator of the skyscraper with its unique color. His head tilted back instinctively, revealing his slender neck and smooth milky skin. A careful observer would probably also notice a faint, livid mark just above the collar line of his white shirt, on which in the morning he hurriedly applied a soft layer of foundation. He had an important meeting with the company today, he didn't want anyone distracted by the signs of his thriving sex life.

After a few seconds, his head gently lifted and his white teeth gripped a soft, full-lipped lip, biting at it at the mere thought of seeing him again soon. He was not one of those people who became easily attached. He did not believe in relationships, but he had to admit that he liked this man very much and that he had probably bent at least a dozen of his principles for him. Including the main one he has never broken before - a one-night stand will always remain a one-night stand.

This blond tattoo artist was supposed to be a one-night stand as well, but apparently something went wrong because he wasn't seeing anyone else recently, just him.

And the funniest thing was, it made him feel strangely good...

He licked his lower lip with his tongue as he moved slowly and sexy over it as if he could see him, then stared at himself in the mirror on the elevator wall. His hazelnut eyes gleamed brilliantly as never before, and for a moment he thought he liked himself like that.

This man made him happy, so why complicate it?

"I have to disappoint you. I'm just coming home from the office, so I'm still wearing my suit," he replied, dragging the syllables seductively to make his voice sound even more coquettish and tempting. "But if you call me in about half an hour... I can wear much fewer clothes..." he added, purring sexily into the receiver and got off the elevator.

The man on the other side laughed out loud, and he felt a strange pressure on his lower stomach. He liked the sound of his laughter.

He slipped his hand into his pants pocket and took out the keys, then inserted the key into the top lock and turned it.

"Then maybe we'll ditch this pub. I will come to your place," suggested the tattoo artist, and on his proposal, the blonde's teeth again grasped his lower lip.

It was a bloody tempting proposition.

"I need half an hour..." he began when he suddenly noticed from the corner of his eye that a shadow was moving behind his back.

His heart immediately pounded in his chest and instinctively he turned abruptly behind him, clutching the phone tightly as if it were going to save his life.

"Holy fuck, Gguk!" he screamed, almost bouncing in place and clutching his chest as if trying to hold his raging heart in place.

"Jimin?! Jimin?! Everything okay?!" a voice suddenly called in the receiver.

"Y-yeah!" he said quickly, still feeling the raging pulse. Jesus, he almost had a heart attack! "It's just Gguk. Yoongi, I have to go. I'll call you later, I think something serious happened," he said quickly, then hung up and looked carefully at his friend.

Jeongguk looked like seven misfortunes. His hair was slightly disheveled, his eyes red as if he had just cried. He was not wearing a suit jacket or tie, which was almost inseparable from his wardrobe, and the shirt he wore was crumpled and sloppy buttoned, as if buttoning it in a hurry. In addition, the boy was trembling all over, breathing hard, as if he had difficulty catching his breath into his compressed lungs.

"Gguk, you scared me!" he said, finally taking his hand away from his chest. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I didn't know where to go..." the boy finally said.

His voice was strangely changed, trembling as if he was struggling to speak. Jimin frowned, not understanding much of the situation.

"Gguk, you're acting weird... Are you okay?" he asked with obvious concern.

"J-Jimin, I did something wrong... Something really bad... I..." he began to talk chaotically, sinking a trembling hand into his tousled, dark curls.

"Okay, tell me where her body is, I'll help you get rid of it," Jimin joked and laughed aloud, but seeing his friend's worried face, he immediately became serious. "Jesus, Gguk. What happened? You scare me," he added quickly.

"C-Can I stay here for a while?" he asked. "I... I do not know what to do..." The brunet replied.

His body began to tremble so much that Jimin didn't know what he should do, and Jeongguk instinctively wrapped his arms around himself as if to force his body to stop shivering. Park saw him in a similar state many years ago when the brunet had one of his attacks, but thought his attacks had stopped.

He turned quickly towards the door and hurriedly unlocked the second lock, then pushed the door inward, opening it enough for them to enter, then grabbed his friend's arm and led him inside.

The brunet did not protest, he let Jimin usher him into his apartment, then led him into the living room and sat him on the couch. Park without question picked up a blanket from the closet and wrapped it around him as if he were a little boy, which was to keep his body from shaking constantly, even though he knew the chills weren't caused by the cold at all.

Jimin grabbed the covers on either side of his friend and crouched down in front of him, looking him straight in the eye. Jeongguk looked so fucking fragile. Almost involuntarily, he reached out his hand and brushed back his dark, slightly ruffled strands, tucking them behind his ear.

"Gguk, what happened?" he asked softly.

His voice was gentle and protective, as if he was afraid that if his timbre gained strength the boy would choke again, as if someone had taken all the air out of this world.

"Jimin, I don't know what's happening to me..." he finally choked out. "I... I had it all planned. I was supposed to take over my father's company and marry Lisa. I wanted my father to finally be proud of me, to finally get the son he always wanted, and now everything is falling apart. Everything... I... Me and Lisa hardly talk to each other, we live next to each other. Literally. Lately, even sex doesn't connect us... I thought that if I propose to her, it would be like it was at the beginning of our relationship, that we will be in love again, but now... Now I'm not even sure if I ever loved her..."

Brunet was silent for a moment, as if he was trying to gather the racing thoughts to formulate the next words that he needed so damn much to pronounce aloud. He avoided it, as if he was afraid that if he did, his fears would become more real, but now he felt that if he did not finally tell someone about it, he would not take it and would really go crazy.

"I don't know if it is love or maybe I convinced myself it was because others expected it from me. Almost all my life I try to meet the demands and expectations of others, that I have already lost myself in all this and I do not know what they want and what I want... Their desires have become mine and I thought that I was happy, but I am not... I only convinced myself I was. I'm not happy at all. I don't know if I've ever been. And now... I've let everyone down again... What I've done... Jimin, I'm a terrible man... I'm..."

Jeongguk fell silent as his throat tightened so much that he couldn't breathe again. It went dark before his eyes, and the whole room felt as if it was spinning. Jimin slipped his hand under the blanket and found his hand, then squeezed it tightly.

"Gguk... You are the most wonderful boy I know. Whatever happened, it can be fixed," Park said, looking him straight in the eye.

Jeongguk's dark eyes were wet with tears, his body was still trembling, and his chest was hovering erratically in shuddering breath.

"I did something terrible..." Jeon repeated. "And the worst thing is, I don't think I regret it at all... And I don't know what to do now. I do not know. Jesus, how am I supposed to go home now? To Lisa... I..."

"Honey, what did you do? Did you and Lisa quarrel again?" he asked carefully.

"I cheated on her, Jimin," he finally confessed. "I... I don't know how it happened. We talked, and in a moment..."

Jeongguk slipped his hands into his dark hair and grasped the strands of it as if trying to tear the memory of what had happened out of his head.

"We made love and it was so wonderful... Like never before... What am I going to do now? How am I going to tell Lisa about this?"

Jimin looked at him for a moment in complete silence. He expected almost anything, but definitely not this. Jeongguk was not the kind of guy that is willing to cheat on his partner. He was faithful to all his girlfriends, even if they didn't necessarily deserve it. He was the type of guy he would entrust his sister to, if only he had one. He was handsome, smart, and most important, he was a good guy. The perfect man.

"Gguk, I won't say it's good, even though you know that me and Lisa... We don't really like each other. I hate her, but that doesn't mean I wish her badly. You made a mistake, but the world is not over. These things happen, people make mistakes, and you too have a right to make them. It is important what you do with it now.

"Jimin, what am I supposed to do now?"

"Is the girl you cheated on her with some random chick you've met by chance or someone you've known for a long time?" Park asked finally.

Jeongguk didn't know what to say. Jimin assumed he was with a woman, and he couldn't blame him for it, because until recently he wouldn't even have thought that he would like another man, let alone talk about sex. So he decided not to correct him. He wasn't ready to face what that might actually mean.

"I've known her longer. We've known each other for a month," he finally explained.

"Do you like her or is it just sexual attraction? You said you and Lisa have been having problems lately, maybe it's because you're sexually frustrated. You're young, it's normal to have your needs."

"I don't know... I... I've never felt like this with anyone. When we kiss... Jesus, I am a horrible man!" he groaned. "When we were teenagers and your father... I remember you said that cheating was the worst thing... that only bad people cheat. And I did exactly what he did."

"Gguk, my father is an arrogant asshole who can't keep his dick in his pants for more than a few days," Jimin snorted bitterly in his voice. "He has been cheating on my mother for years, and she pretends not to know anything..."

He found out about his father's betrayals by accident, when he and Jeongguk had dropped out of school earlier and saw a young girl coming out of his house, fastening her elegant blouse in a hurry. He was fifteen or sixteen then. He thought then that it might be some kind of one-time thing, but it soon turned out that his father had many lovers.

The clash with reality was very painful.

Perhaps that was why he did not believe in relationships and avoided them like plague. His mother was a good woman, but she was weak. For years, she pretended not to see her husband's numerous betrayals, and pretended in front of everyone a loving marriage when, behind closed doors, literally nothing connected them.

Jimin never got involved with anyone. Better safe than sorry. He didn't want to wake up after several years of a relationship with someone who had cheated on him all the time, or after realizing that he had wasted several years of his life with someone he had never loved. Sex was simple. It was good or bad. Zero complications. It was easier and safer that way.

Watching as Jeongguk tries to meet the demands of his family and then Lisa, he often bit his tongue to keep silent. He hated Lisa, but neither did he want Gguk to get involved in some toxic relationship. Until now, the brunet had told him almost everything, and it seemed that a lot of important things had happened in his life recently that he did not even know.

"Jimin, I don't regret it. I mean... I should feel terrible, and I feel so. I know what I did was wrong, but... I liked..." he confessed with difficulty. "And it makes me feel even worse."

"I didn't know you met someone... Why didn't you tell me about her? I'm your friend."

"I didn't plan it. We met by chance. I didn't think it was anything more serious. I thought it was just a passing acquaintance that I would soon forget, and when I noticed that I liked her... I thought it would pass, that it would go away... But... It doesn't."

"You like her?" Park asked, though it didn't sound like a question at all. "You are scared by what happened, but your eyes shine when you talk about her..." As he spoke, he again tucked a dark strand behind his friend's ear.

"It's not that simple, Jimin. I proposed to Lisa, everyone knows that we are to get married in less than a year. She was so happy when I proposed to her... How could I back out of this?"

"And do you want to back out of this? Do you want to marry her? Is Lisa you want to spend the rest of your life with?"

Jeongguk was silent for a moment, letting his friend's words sink to the bottom of his heart.

Was it with her that he wanted to spend the rest of his life?

Until now, he had been convinced that it was so, but only when Taehyung kissed him, when he touched him, when he caressed him, when he felt him inside... only then did he feel alive. How could he forget it? Nobody had ever aroused such feelings in him. In such a short time, this tattoo artist sneaked under his skin, reached where no one else had ever reached before, slowly tearing him apart from every part of the wall he surrounded himself with. It was he who learned the truth about the accident, about his attacks, about his dreams. It was he who made him feel happy.

But at the same time, it was he who represented everything that he should not want.

Taehyung was a man. Someone his family would never accept and with whom he could never be. He knew it well. He should have ended what had developed between them at the very beginning, but for a moment he wanted to feel what it was like to belong to him, and now that he felt it...

He wanted more.

He wanted him so much his whole body ached.

"What am I supposed to do now?" he asked in a whisper.

"If it's Lisa you want, you must end this thing. Quickly and completely. Peel off as a plaster peels off a wound. No phone calls, no meetings. Nothing. And you have to work hard to improve your relationship with Lisa. You have to talk to her, tell her how you feel. You can't fix it yourself. You both have to work at it, and only if you both want it. And if that's the one you want to try to be with, you should break your engagement with Lisa... You can't build a relationship on a lie."

"What if I don't know what I want? O-or if I make a mistake? If I get married to Lisa and it's too late... If it's too late to quit already?" he said, feeling his nervousness grow again.

What if Taehyung is the one I really want?

But he did not dare to ask this question aloud, even though it was the question that kept popping up in his mind. But after all, we don't always get what we most want in life, do we? Sometimes you have to give up what you want in order not to hurt those we care about...

He knew that if he chose Tae, he would hurt not only Lisa but his whole family. His father would never forgive him for stigmatizing their family in such a shameful way. Seokjin will probably be equally disappointed. He and father were so much alike.

But why did he feel that if he chose Lisa, he would never know true happiness?

"I think you know what you want," Jimin said suddenly, forcing him to look him straight in the eye. "The only question is whether you have the courage to admit it?"

***

Brunet stood in front of the door of his apartment and took a deep breath, releasing air from his compressed lungs. Several hours had passed since he ran out of the studio, but he still smelled like him. Almost involuntarily, he grabbed the fabric of his shirt and lifted it to his nose, absorbing the scent of the tattoo artist's perfume.

He felt a strange pressure in his chest at the thought of his beautiful onyx irises.

He ran his tongue over his lower lip, wanting to taste his lips again, and closed his eyes, remembering his touch in his mind. He could almost feel his hot breath against his neck, a strong hands on his right hip, and that damn awesome stretching sensation as the tattoo artist moved within him, making smooth, hard thrusts.

How was he going to enter the apartment he shared with his fiancée and look her in the eye, with the taste of his tongue in his mouth? How was he going to tell her that he had just made love to someone else and wanted to do it again? How was he supposed to tell her that he wasn't sure if he wanted to be with her, and certainly they couldn't get married in a few months, because he was afraid it would be the biggest mistake of his life? How was he going to tell her that he had cheated on her and threw away three years they had spent together into the trash because he liked another man? That perhaps he was never really attracted to women?

He opened his eyes and looked at his phone display. It was late, but he was sure Lisa was definitely awake. She called him several minutes ago, but he was unable to answer.

His phone had rung so many times since he left the studio he couldn't even count it. Until it finally stopped vibrating, and it looked like the tattoo artist had finally given up. He called him so many times that he finally blocked his number, but the boy still sent him some messages. But he didn't dare to read any of them.

Taehyung made him feel things he had never even dreamed of. In his hands was like a long disused instrument that no one remembered, and it was enough for his tattooed hands to touch it to touch his most tender strings and bring out a melody as wonderful as no one had ever heard. And Jeongguk dreamed that the boy would play on it for ages.

He sucked a breath through his nose, holding the tattoo artist's perfume in his lungs as if he wanted him to encourage him to do something unforgivable, something that would make Lisa likely to hate him, but he felt he had to do it. He couldn't pretend that what was born between him and Tae didn't exist.

He carefully pressed the knob and pushed the door in as he slowly slipped into the apartment. There was no one in the living room, so he quickly removed his shoes from his feet and, with his heart pounding faster, made his way towards the bedroom, from which he heard the sounds of bustling. He had to talk to her before his nervousness tightened his throat, choking him in another attack.

As he stood in the bedroom doorway, he noticed that a suitcase was lying on the ground, and Lisa was standing in front of the mirror in her dressing room, holding one of her dresses to herself. He instinctively frowned, drawing his eyebrows together, but he only managed to part his lips slightly, and the girl turned to him.

"Oh, honey!" she cried with a smile on her lips.

She quickly put her dress down, hanging it on the closet door, and ran towards him, kissing his lips. Jeongguk was surprised by her behavior. When he saw her in the morning, the girl was still grumpy and didn't speak to him. They had hardly spoken to each other since their argument on Saturday.

"H-hi," he greeted awkwardly, not knowing how to behave or what was actually going on.

"Oh! Jeonggukie, I've been waiting for you. I'm so happy!" The girl said and stroked his dark hair with her hand.

"Lisa, I-I need to talk to you about something..." he began suddenly, cautiously, taking the girl's hands, simultaneously stopping her from further caressing.

He guided her gently towards the bed, and they both sat down facing each other. He could feel his heart beating like crazy, his mouth felt dry, and he felt like he wouldn't be able to say a single word in a moment. He wet his lips quickly and looked at Lisa.

The girl looked beautiful. She had already washed off her makeup, which made her seem younger and her lips more delicate. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun. Her lean body was adorned with a short lace nightdress over which she had thrown a satin robe. Her soft lips still curved in a beautiful smile. For a moment, looking at her, he noticed the girl he had been infatuated with three years ago.

What happened to them?

He thought they would be together, get married, and be happy just like Seokjin and Yerim. They will be in love with each other and their feeling will get stronger each day.

He didn't want this.

He didn't want to sit across from his fiancée and feel so empty. He didn't want to look at the girl he allegedly loved and think about how beautiful Tae's dark eyes were, how soft his lips were, how strong his hands were, and how hard his cock was.

He didn't want to be with her and want to be with him...

He wanted to be with him.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered, feeling his eyelids burn. "Lisa, I... I'm so sorry..."

The girl blinked her long lashes and her lips curved into a smile. She cupped his cheeks in her hands and pressed her lips firmly against his, kissing him tenderly.

"Jeonggukie, honey, I don't want to argue either. You are so wonderful! I knew we would make up soon!" she said quickly, then kissed him softly again.

Jeon carefully moved away from her and licked his lips nervously.

"Lisa, I... I have to tell you something," he repeated.

"Oh! Well, your father must have spoken to you too. I already know about everything. Isn't that wonderful?!"

"What? What do you know about? What are you talking about?" he asked confused.

Lisa got up quickly from the bed and ran almost bouncing to the nightstand. She was clearly excited about something. After a moment she came back to him, holding something in her manicured hands.

"Look!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"What is this?" he asked, taking the envelope from her.

He opened it carefully and saw a piece of paper in it. He took it out and carefully unfolded it, then, seeing what was printed on it, shifted his gaze to her.

"It's an engagement gift from your father. Tomorrow we're going to Paris for the weekend! Isn't that wonderful?!" The girl announced, clapping her hands.

"Lisa, we can't just leave like this," he said, his voice a little shaky. "I have an important business meeting tomorrow with Mr. Tanaka. I can't just drop everything and... leave."

"But darling, your father took care of everything." That said, Lisa sat down next to him again and took his hands, then stroked his right cheek and kissed his lips. "Just think, Jeonggukie. We haven't had time for ourselves lately. And what could be better for a relationship than a romantic weekend in Paris? You will see, it will be as wonderful as it was at the beginning of our relationship. We will laugh and make love again."

"Lisa, I..." he began again, his voice trembling.

He wanted to tell her everything he had put in his head while driving here. He wanted to tell her that he had met someone else. Someone who meant more to him than he should, but the words wouldn't leave his lips.

He blinked a few times and looked at the girl's delicate lips, arranged in a beautiful, radiant smile, at her sparkling eyes, and he could not say that...

Because how can you break someone's heart in such a cruel way?

"You'll see, Jeonggukie, when we go there, you'll fall in love with me twice as much! Oh, I'm so happy to have such a lovely fiancé! I can't wait to finally be your wife!" Lisa added quickly. "I love you so much," she confessed, and ran her hand over his cheek again.

"I... Me too," Jeongguk gasped with difficulty, then smiled faintly as he felt the entire contents of his stomach rise to his throat.

He had gone too far to back down now.

***

Taehyung finished tattooing the last line, then turned off the tattoo gun and put it on the table. He shifted his head from side to side, trying to get his sore muscles moving. It was his second client today, but both projects were quite complicated and time-consuming, so he did not have time to eat anything again, and he only jumped out for a cigarette twice a day.

But his body didn't ask for food, as if it knew he wouldn't be able to swallow anything. He hadn't eaten anything since yesterday. For breakfast, he just finished eating Jae's milk-soaked cereal, which the boy no longer wanted to eat. He didn't even make breakfast for himself.

His thoughts kept running back to Jeongguk. He tried to call him a million times, and finally the boy blocked his number. He didn't reply to any of his messages either, but still he couldn't think of anything else.

He got up from his seat and reached for the disinfectant to clean the client's skin. He approached the man again and splashed the liquid all over his right thigh, before washing off the remnants of the ink and blood from his leg. The tattoo looked great despite having difficulty focusing on his work.

After a while, he put a bandage on his reddened skin, and the man pulled up his pants. They exchanged a few quick pleasantries, after which Taehyung was left alone. He took out his cell phone and looked at the display, hoping to see a message from Jeongguk, but his inbox was still empty.

He exhaled loudly from his lungs and, resigned, began to quickly clean his station. He was going to be in kindergarden soon to pick up Jae. He hid all the equipment and looked around again. He felt as if he could still smell his perfume in the air, mingled with that sensual scent of his body, and he felt the sting in his chest again.

What if he never sees him again? If Jeongguk disappears from his life just as suddenly, how did he appear in it?

He grabbed his leather jacket and headed for the door. He took a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and went into the waiting room. There was a man with blond hair in the room. He had his back to him and was looking curiously at the photos that adorned one of the walls. When he heard the door close, he turned to face him, his full, soft lips curving into a familiar, sensual smile.

"Taehyung!" the man exclaimed, then held out his hand to say hello to him.

Jimin looked phenomenal. He wore elegant pants and a red shirt, as always seductively unbuttoned from a few top buttons. In his hand he held his suit jacket with the tag of one of the Parisian fashion houses.

"Nice to see you, Jimin," he said.

He was tempted to ask about Jeongguk, but he didn't know if he should. He studied him for a long moment, as if hoping the boy might say something himself, but apparently Jimin didn't have very good intuition.

"You look really good today," the blond said, measuring him carefully from head to toe. "How are you? How are things with that sexy bartender?" he asked casually.

"It didn't work," he replied shortly. "Look... Have you maybe seen Jeongguk? I called him because... I wanted to know if he had managed to buy the ointment I recommended... For wound healing... But he didn't take my call," he lied, feeling like an idiot.

He was never good at it. He couldn't lie, so he was convinced that Jimin would quickly figure out that something was up, so he quickly looked away and pretended that he was looking for his lighter. The blond laughed softly.

"Oh, no wonder. Gguk is gone," he replied without the slightest hesitation.

Taehyung frowned and looked at him closely.

"He's gone?" he repeated uncertainly.

Brunet did not tell him anything that he was planning a trip. They were actually supposed to meet at the weekend and paint together, but then they made love...

And nothing was the same as before.

"Gguk and Lisa had a worse period lately, so they went together for a romantic weekend in Paris. I don't know what it's supposed to help with, because it's probably the most overrated city ever, but Gguk obviously thinks it's going to bring them back together," he explained with a palpable sarcasm in his voice.

After their conversation yesterday, he was convinced that Jeongguk would break off the engagement, or at least tell Lisa that they had to take a break. How surprised he was when he showed up at TJE's headquarters with a cup of coffee and a cookie, and found out that the brunet had gone with Lisa on this ridiculous trip.

"Oh," Kim only gasped, feeling his throat close.

There was nothing else he could say. He could have expected it. He knew very well from the beginning that he was in a lost position, but he thought there was something like this between them... Something that was hard to put into words, but he felt it every time their eyes crossed.

Now, however, he felt again like in this dark alley, when the brunet confessed to him that he had a fiancée. He could still feel the taste of his mouth on his lips, and all he could hear was that horrible confession he wanted to erase from his memory. He should have ended it all then. If he had ended it that night, he wouldn't be standing in front of his friend now, feeling like a complete idiot because for a moment he really hoped Jeongguk would choose him.

"We can go. I'm ready," a voice said suddenly behind his back, and then he felt his friend's hand tighten on his shoulder, as if the man was trying to comfort him.

Yoongi must have heard what Jimin just said. Taehyung looked up and for a moment their eyes met. The blond tattoo artist smiled faintly at him.

"I'm going to grab a dinner with Jimin," he explained. "Do you need anything? Do you want me to stay?" he asked.

His question might seem like the most ordinary question, but Taehyung knew what his friend meant. Yoongi knew him too well. One look into his dark eyes was enough to make him see the pain and disappointment from which he wanted to save him.

"I'll be fine, Yoongs," he whispered. "I'll go," he said, bowed to Jimin, and almost ran to the exit of the tattoo parlor. He couldn't let Park see the disappointment in his gaze.

Yoongi for a moment stared at the closed door, staring at the place where his friend had just disappeared.

Fuck.

He should have done something to prevent it from happening. From the very beginning, he knew it would end this way. Taehyung has engaged in something he shouldn't have, and now he will suffer.

He took a deep breath and turned to Jimin with a gentle smile.

"Are we going?" he asked, then grabbed his hand and the boy smiled charmingly at him.

"As for our dinner... How about eating at my place or yours?"

"You can cook?" That said, Yoongi looked at him with obvious surprise.

"I'm rich. Of course, I can't," Jimin joked.

"Then let's go to my place. I'll cook something," the tattoo artist suggested, and the young businessman looked at him carefully.

Yoongi saw some strange flash in his eyes, but without thinking about it for a long time, he led him out of the studio.

He preferred not to analyze their relation too much. It was something new for him. Usually his relationship was limited to sex. Since the hard parting with his ex, he hadn't been emotionally involved and it was supposed to be that way now too. Fortunately, Jimin had a similar approach to relationships, so they were able to meet freely, without the unnecessary emotions and feelings that would only complicate everything.

"Do you want to drive?" Park asked suddenly as they approached his furiously blue car, parked near the studio.

The metallic Ferrari robe glistened in the sun, making the car look like it had been pulled out from some car showroom or a magazine with the most fashionable cars. Yoongi was used to seeing this car already. Jimin didn't even try to hide the fact that he was rich. He drove him freely in his car, paid with his black credit card, and then asked him to fuck him on a leather couch in his obscenely expensive penthouse.

But he fucking liked it because Park was like an open book to him. There were no catch, understatement, or small print additions for inattentive readers. Jimin showed and gave him his true self.

Before he could reply, the young businessman slipped into the passenger seat, settling himself comfortably in the leather seat, and fastened his seat belt. Yoongi slid into the driver's seat and looked at him uncertainly.

"You really trust me with a car worth more than my annual earnings?" he asked, raising his right eyebrow at him.

Jimin just shifted in his seat and looked at him, flirtatiously wiggling his long lashes while twirling a strand of his blond hair over the index finger of his right hand.

"I don't know your address," he replied with a shrug. "Besides, I believe you would rather fuck me in your apartment than crash my luxury car on any random corner, am I wrong?" he said, forming his soft lips into a pugnacious smile.

"Okay, handsome. You convinced me," Yoongi replied, starting the engine, and Jimin laughed out loud, throwing his head back.

His sonorous laughter filled the inside of the car, caressing his senses, like honey caresses his sore throat. He loved his laugh.

It was true that the boy had never been to his apartment before. He did not invite his one-night stands. But now he dreamed of seeing what Jimin's milky skin would look like on his sheets, how his hair, tousled after their night together, would look scattered on his pillow, and his sleepy eyes would look illuminated by the sun creeping through his curtains when they finally decide to get up.

He had never felt such desires before. His relations only boiled down to pure physicality. He knew he got closer to him than he had planned, but somehow he liked it strangely. After a few minutes of driving, he felt Jimin's hand tighten on his right thigh and smiled softly at him.

Getting there by such a fast car did not take long. Yoongi regretted that his apartment was not far away. After all, it has not always been possible to drive a Ferrari. He parked and reluctantly shut off the engine. The car drove like a dream, his only regret was that it lacked a back seat so that he could have fun on it for a moment with that seductive blond who looked at him with a beautiful smile on his full lips that many women would envy him.

Yoongi unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car, walked around it and opened the passenger door.

"Come on," saying that, the tattoo artist held out his hand, encouraging the blond to get out of the car.

Park unfastened his seat belt and, grasping his hand, got out, then let him lead him without releasing his hand. It was as natural as if they'd done it a million times before, even though Yoongi had never invited any guy he'd been sleeping with here before, but Jimin didn't need to know it.

They entered the building and after a while they were standing at the door of his apartment. Min wasn't upset. He felt strangely excited because the young millionaire would see his apartment. When he opened the door, the boy stepped inside without asking and began to look around. He quickly took off his shoes and threw his suit jacket on the couch.

"You have a nice apartment," he assessed, looking around with curious eyes. "I could come here more often."

The apartment wasn't big, but he liked how it was decorated. Looking at Yoongi, he did not expect anything else. The whole apartment was furnished rather modern, rather dark colors dominated in it, but what caught his greatest attention was the fact that things related to music were visible everywhere. There was a keyboard in the corner, and next to it the equipment that he couldn't even name. Two guitars hung on one of the walls.

The blond approached the keyboard and moved his fingers over a few keys, filling the apartment with the sound of music. He hoped to hear Yoongi play someday. He wanted to lie down on the couch, close his eyes and listen to how his nimble fingers dance on the keys, bringing out a beautiful melody from them. He wanted the same fingers to slip inside him, bringing out from his mouth equally beautiful, high-pitched sounds that bounced off the walls of this lovely room.

His mouth was dry at the thought, but his lips curled into a shy smile. He turned on his heel and walked towards the open kitchen where Min had been for several minutes. He approached the tattoo artist who was just grilling meat and put his arm around his waist, resting his chin on his shoulder. They were of similar height, which made their bodies fit together almost perfectly. He inclined his head slightly and sniffed the scent of his perfume. Masculine and determined.

"Can you really cook?" he asked surprised. "I thought it was one of the tricks to get on my pants," Jimin joked, laughing in his ear in his beautiful, melodious voice.

Yoongi looked at him and, holding his chin with his hand, he joined their lips in a gentle kiss.

"I really can cook," he confirmed, then moved slightly away from his mouth and ran his thumb over Park's lower lip. It was so soft and inviting that he couldn't take his eyes off it. Jimin was really amazing. He looked like an angel. He bit his lower lip instinctively. "And I'm going to get in your pants anyway, but I hope my charm is enough," he added, and smiled charmingly.

At his words, Jimin felt a characteristic pressure in his lower abdomen. He had felt this way every time they got together, and he loved it.

"You know, my father always told me that if I could find a woman who would suck me off well and cook well, I should propose to her..." Park said, genuinely amused at the mention of these words.

His father and golden thoughts.

"Ah yes? Where's my ring?" Yoongi asked, turning towards him so that they would face each other. His hands almost automatically touched the boy's waist. "That father of yours is a very smart guy," he added, smiling broadly.

Jimin rolled his eyes and laughed out loud.

"My father is a dick," he replied honestly.

"Oh, you guys are close," the tattoo artist joked.

"My father has been cheating on my mother for many years, and she pretends not to see it all the time. I don't know what's worse. The only thing I have learned from them is that relationships do not make sense, and there is no such thing as love, but it saved me a lot of disappointment," he confessed honestly.

"Oh, that's just like me. Only I owe it to my ex, who used to fuck his boss while I was working," replied Yoongi, snorting under his breath.

"You see, we're made for each other." That said, Jimin leaned forward gently and kissed him, pressing his tongue into his mouth.

The tattoo artist slid his hands a little lower and gripped his round ass, tearing an erotic moan out of his mouth.

"We would be a great couple if we believed in relationships," Yoongi muttered directly on his lips.

"Oh yes! We'd be great together." Jimin agreed, bringing their lips together again.

They kissed for a long time, slowly tasting their lips. It was perfect. Two people who have long lost their faith that love exists and did not expect that they would get anything more than physical closeness from anyone, cuddled up to each other and kissing to the rhythm of their beating hearts.

***

Jimin ate the last piece of meat, then licked the tips of his fingers from any sauce left on them. A soft murmur of satisfaction escaped his lips. Yoongi was a gifted cook. The meat he prepared was perfect. Well seasoned and at the same time almost melt in your mouth. He looked up at the tattoo artist who was just wiping his hands on a paper towel. The tattooist, as if feeling his gaze, also looked at him and their eyes crossed.

Yoongi had beautiful eyes. He hadn't noticed it before, but there was something magical about his gaze. Perhaps that was the way he looked at him. At first his gaze was filled with fascination and sheer desire, now there was something else about it, he looked at him as if Jimin were some delightful work of art he couldn't take his eyes off of.

Park rose from his seat and approached him, then without hesitating he took a glass of soju from his hand and set it on the table, while he climbed onto his lap, straddled it, and quickly pressed their lips together.

He didn't know why, but he felt he had to kiss him.

"I'm sorry to have to cancel our meeting yesterday," he whispered when he finally pulled away from his mouth.

"Nothing happened. If it was Tae who needed me, I would do the same. From what I heard, it was something serious, so I fully understand it," he said, not expecting any further explanation.

One of his life principles was "friendship above sex," and he sincerely believed it. Taehyung was like family to him, he would never endanger their relationship, for a good fuck. He was glad Jimin shared his views on the subject as well. He and Jeongguk seemed to be really close.

"Gguk is like a brother to me. We've known each other almost since kindergarden, and recently he's been going through a tough period... His relationship isn't going well..." Park explained.

At his words, Yoongi felt a bit tense. He knew that so far Jimin had no idea of ​​what had happened between Tae and this boy, and he had no intention of telling him about it, but the thought occurred to him that perhaps the young millionaire might shed some more light on whether Jeongguk is serious about Tae, or is merely trying to amuse himself at his expense.

"I heard he has a fiancée, right? I think they got engaged recently?" he asked, even though he knew the answer to that question well.

Jimin ran a hand through his blond hair and sighed slightly.

"They have been a couple for three years and everyone expected Gguk to propose to her, so he did it, but I don't think he really wanted it..."

"You don't like her," Yoongi said, narrowing his eyes.

On his lips, it sounded like a statement, not a question. Usually he was good at figuring people out, and Jimin didn't even try to hide his dislike.

"Of course not. She doesn't deserve him. Gguk is a good boy who has been through a lot and all she wants is his money. She is a calculating woman who is merely a talented actress and a great manipulator, and Jeongguk is too good to notice. He constantly puts the happiness of others above his own, and he deserves the best."

"Didn't you say that they just went on a romantic weekend in Paris?" he asked with a soft huff.

He didn't trust Jeongguk. He didn't like that he was playing with his friend's feelings and wished he would stay away from him, but he trusted Jimin, so he wanted to hear it from his lips.

"Yesterday Gguk came to me, all shaken. I haven't seen him like this for a long time. He said he had done something unforgivable, that he was a terrible man... I didn't know what he meant..." He finally began to narrate, recalling memories from the previous evening. "Until he finally told me that he had cheated on Lisa. He blamed himself for what had happened and was worried he had hurt her."

"Was this the first time?" Yoongi asked casually.

"Yes, of course. Jeongguk is a good boy. He's not one of those spoiled little brats who sleep on money and give a shit about all the values. When I was partying in college and searching for a quick fuck, he would sit in books and study at night to please his father. He and his father have a difficult relationship. When Gguk was fourteen, he was involved in a car accident. He survived, but his mother did not. He blamed himself for a long time for what had happened, even though none of it was his fault, perhaps that was why he lived as his father expected. Many times I thought the relationship with Lisa was a follow-up to it all. I was surprised when he told me that he cheated. It's not like him. If he did something like that... I think he really likes this girl..."

"A girl..." repeated the tattoo artist before he could bite his tongue. But Jimin only laughed.

"Just because I like dicks doesn't mean my friend does too. Gguk is a traditionalist. He only likes pussy, although I have told him more than once that he doesn't know what he is losing. Besides, he has been with Lisa for three years and is faithful to her as a dog, even though the bitch doesn't deserve him. Well, at least he had been faithful to her so far. He said that he had met this girl by accident and that he had not planned it at all. I know he's telling the truth."

Yoongi thought for a moment on Jimin's words. He was genuinely surprised that Jeongguk had never been with a man before, but that explained a lot. If the boy has just realized his orientation, it's no wonder that he panicked. He remembered well how he felt when he realized he was gay. Assimilating such a message is not easy at all, especially if you do not have any support from your relatives. Since the boy's father was so strict, he surely wouldn't quickly accept the fact that his son prefers men. Perhaps he would never accept it.

"You think he likes this girl? Why do you think so? Perhaps he was not getting along with his fiancée, and he just wanted to find a rebound. Maybe it's just sex. Meaningless sex," he inquired curiously.

"You don't know him, Yoongi. If you knew him, you would know. I saw it in his eyes. He really likes her. He would not have cheated on Lisa if it were not so..."

Jimin's voice was incredibly sure, as if he had no doubts about the truth of his words. He did not see Jeongguk afterwards and did not understand why the boy decided to leave with Lisa. When he left him, he was sure he had decided to tell her the truth. He was pretty sure Gguk didn't want to be with her.

"Gguk is lost. I just hope he realizes what he's really feeling before it's too late to back off."

"Perhaps as his friend you can help him..." Yoongi whispered, and his lips found their way to the man's delicate neck.

Jimin tilted his head back, giving him better access, and as Yoongi placed wet kisses on his milky skin while slowly unbuttoning his designer shirt, his hands found their way to his blond highlights.

"Oh!" he groaned involuntarily, moving restlessly on the tattoo artist's lap. "That's my plan," he said, finding the tattoo artist's mouth with his lips. "First I will make love to you until we both wear out, and then I'm going to help my friend fight for his happiness."

***

Ayashee:

This time a little more about our Yoonmin.
Hope you liked it 😁

Do you think Jeongguk is right to think he has gone too far?

Will he dare to tell Lisa the truth?

Will a stay in the city of love open his eyes and Jeongguk will realize that he has no return and will never be happy with Lisa's side?

Or maybe a joint trip to Paris will turn out to be just what their relationship needed, and they will get closer to each other again?

What will Taehyung do after he finds out that Gguk has left with his fiancée?

Will Yoonmin help Taekook find their way to happiness?

xoxo

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 25.9K 29
Jimin was the most popular stripper in town and Jungkook was a rich ceo, what happened when they both stumbled across something sexual? They met when...
423K 26.4K 103
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
1.4M 51.2K 86
taehyung was a young business man known as playboy he had everything jungkook a young student struggling to get his life together since his father's...
1.6M 69.1K 42
"M-m-mr? How long are you going to keep staring at me?" - K.TH "As long as it takes for you to bring that plump ass of yours over here to my lap, be...