Not A Princess (SLOW UPDATES)

By Winnieepawa

One day Crown Prince Ming and his Knight Forth walks to a pond and finds their love interests. Prince Ming an... More

Not A Princess
Princes
In the Kingdom of Vongviphan
Finding The Girl
Strange !
Kids With Mothers
ForthTee
Proposal
Secret Date?
I Found You Tee
Do you know who Beam is?
Beautiful Than Princess?
Plan for Beam
Beam's Day Out
Asking for Beam's Hand
Married
Together
MaxTul
Changing Lives
Proposal
Talented Guy
Rightful Owner of the Necklace - Part 1
Triage with TaeTee
Rightful Owner of the Necklace - Part 2
MaxTul
Three Stories and the mystery box
The Love
Apart
Messages
Coming Back
The Preparation
Tournament Preparation

A Good Day

507 46 1
By Winnieepawa

(A/N: Was anyone waiting??? There will be more fluffy chapters coming up... )

"Phi Hans!!!! See this!!! See this!!! Phi Forth gave me this!!! This is magical!!!" Beam exclaimed as soon as he entered his room. He took enough care not to shout and get caught. He was showing the little mirror that Forth gifted him. He wanted to show how magical it is.

"Phi Hans... Look into it. See... This is how you look. You know??" Beam was holding the mirror in front of Hans's face in excitement.

"Is it me??" Hans gave a shocked expression and played along with Beam. He didn't want to disappoint Beam by showing he knows the mirror.

"Yes, Phi!!!" Beam said and held the mirror in front of his own face. "See... this is how I look. Phi Forth said I'm more beautiful than the Princess." And his cheeks turned pink...

"Indeed, you are. And this mirror is amazing!!" Hans said and extended his hand to take the mirror.

"It is!!" Beam said and held the mirror close to his chest. "But this is mine. Phi Forth gave it to me." Beam's eyes were shining. But soon his face became gloomy as Hans made a sad face. "Here... Just one time." Beam held the mirror in front of Hans. He couldn't see anyone sad. Hans laughed at Beam's innocence. Beam was a soft-hearted kid.

"I was just kidding. I will take it from the market for myself."

"Yes... Market... Phi Hans... Do you know how big the market where we went was ?" Beam was excitedly telling Hans about his journey. Hans was trying to understand what Beam was saying because Beam was talking non-stop.

"Time's up." A guard shouted from outside. Beam's face turned gloomy.

"I'll listen to you the next time we meet, okay??" Hans told Beam. "Now smile or I'll take that mirror with me." Hans teased Beam. Beam held the mirror close to his chest. Hans laughed and left Beamm's room.

.

.

.

.

.

Late in the afternoon, Beam was busy checking himself when he heard the door gets opened. Never had ever he heard the door getting opened at the untimely hour.

He hid the mirror inside his worn-out clothes.

"Come out quickly." Beam heard the order from a guard. The voice of the guard scared Beam. He was scared that someone knew he had escaped and he was scared of the punishment too. And suddenly he realised that Forth and Hans may get punished because of him. This thought frightened him.

"Talk with respect." An order in a thundered voice echoed from behind the guard.

Beam recognised the voice. And lifted his head to see the owner of the voice. And indeed it was his Phi Forth.

"Phi... I... I mean, Prince!!" Beam's voice turned into a muttered voice. He wasn't sure if he should call him Forth, like he used to. He looked at the guards then again at Forth.

"No one is going to hurt you. Come here." Forth called Beam in a soft voice. Beam followed Beam's order and walked towards him.

"You're not going to live in any darkroom anymore." Forth told Beam. Beam was not able to believe what he just heard. He looked at Forth with big eyes.

"You're going to live freely. No one will stop you from going anywhere." Forth told Beam

"Can I paint?" Beam asked and Forth laughed inwardly at how Beam only cared to think about his painting.

"Can I not come here again??"

"You can but you don't have to... Ooohhh... You want your paintings??" Forth asked Beam and he nodded.

"I'll ask someone to bring..."

"No. No. What if they don't handle it carefully? Can I take it myself? But it's in my older chamber. It's far away and I can't do it alone. It will take time..."

"I'll help you. And they will too." Forth pointed at the guards.

"No... no one knows about the paintings. If someone knows about it, Phi Hans will be in trouble." Beam said.

"Do you have something there inside this room?" He asked and Beam nodded.

"Let me take it..." Beam ran inside the room. He was returning with two rolled papers and some painting material wrapped inside a cloth that he hid in his worn-out clothes. He heard two guards saying...

"What a lucky bitch!!" A guard spitted venoms from his mouth. "She must have spread her legs..." The other was saying when Beam ran hurriedly towards his Phi. He didn't understand what exactly the guards were saying but he definitely knew that they were saying something bad about him.

.

.

.

.

"Phi Forth... Can I ask Phi Hans to bring back all my paintings?" Beam asked. He was sitting in one of the rooms of the palace. It was spacious, windy and had a lot of decorative furniture, curtains flying, a big bed and many more things that Beam had never seen. He was sitting in front of the mirror. Beam was looking at Forth through the mirror. But Beam had no idea that Forth could see him too.

"Yeah. Anything else that you want?" Forth asked Beam, and he shook his head. Just at the same time, a guard announced the arrival of some people.

"Come sit with me here." Forth asked Beam to sit next to him on a couch and Beam following his order, sat next to him.

One after another, a line of servants with big plates covered with red clothes entered the room. The first one stood in front of Beam. Beam didn't know what to do.

"Touch the plate." Forth instructed confused Beam. Beam did like Forth instructed. The servant uncovered the plate and there was a pile of folded dresses. The colours of the dresses were attractive and there was finely designed embroidery on it. Golden threads could be seen on the borders of some dresses. Then the servant kept it on one of the tables and stood in one corner of the room.

Then the second man came, and Beam did the same... The servant uncovered the plate and there was jewellery.

Then came the third and then next... Beam was looking at the plates being kept in the room. There were many things.

Forth lifted his hand to order the servants to go after the last servant kept his plate on the table and joined the line of servants.

"These are your belongings..." Forth answered when he thought that Beam was about to ask about the plates.

"Mine? How... "

"Yes. Yours. Khun Mae sent it for you."

"These look so expensive. Your mother had to do a lot of work to buy these many things!!" Beam exclaimed in worry. He remembered Forth telling him about how to buy things from the market. If one has to buy something then he has to give money. And one has to do a lot of hard work to earn money.

Forth laughed at innocent Beam. "Yes. She has the most important work to do. She is the caretaker of all the people of Jamornhum. So, she has a lot of money. You don't have to worry about that." Beam was still looking at Forth, not satisfied. "I'm telling the truth. You can ask my Khun Mae when she will come to meet you.

"And you have to look beautiful too." Kit's voice came from the door. Ming was following Kit.

"You should...."

"She's the Princess of this palace. No place is forbidden for her." Phana said as he entered the room, cutting Forth's sentence.

The siblings entered the room, with servants following them. "Now, that Beam is from Vongviphan, we will take care of Beam." Phana added. "Rest assured."

"I think you will like to see Beam in new clothes and jewellery," Phana said to Forth. Indirectly asking him to leave the room and laughing inwardly at shy Beam.

"Yeah. We better be waiting for them at dinner." Ming said to Forth.

Forth looked at Beam, "See you soon..." Beam just looked at Forth for a second and looked down with his pink and hot face.

"Too much love in the air..." Phana mumbled loud enough to let Forth hear, as he started leaving the room.

Forth looked at Phana's back unamused. As if he wasn't the one kissing his lover in the village... He thought. Ming followed the elder Princes.

**************

(A/N: Hope you like the fluff... Keep commenting and loving the story...

P.S. : I love you a lot guys for being patient and wating for the updates. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 16.4K 31
Forth has been doing the same thing for years, and, much like any sane person, he has become bored. He no longer wants to go on only one date. H...
28.5K 1.1K 22
Not completed! Will love find its way to you when you consider yourself so unlucky? Beam, a guy pretending to be mentally strong with his friends Ph...
Stay Safe By ZAP

Fanfiction

100K 3.7K 16
What happen if Ming tired to chasing Kit and story between Forth and Beam not happen?
31.2K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...