HIS UNTAMED HEART || KTH (Com...

By Astraeasky

"You kiss me, I kill you," I muttered darkly, smiling at Taehyung. He looked at me dead in my eyes before ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Dark King || Edited
Chapter 2 || Lee Aria || Edited
Chapter 3 ||Pleasure to be your nightmare Mr. Jerk|| Edited
Chapter 4 || Coming for Miss. Brat || Edited
Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited
Chapter 6 || Black Rose destiny|| Edited
Chapter 7 || Cupid Aria|| Edited
Chapter 8 || Engagement?|| Edited
Chapter 9 || Marriage|| Edited
Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited
Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited
Chapter 12 My Brat || My Girl|| Edited
Chapter 13 || Trojan Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 14 || First Kiss || Edited
Chapter 15||His Demons|| Edited
Chapter 16 || Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 17 || Unexpected Guests || Edited
Chapter 18 || In Love with My BRAT
Chapter 19|| Nightmares of love
Chapter 21 || My Little Devil
Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen
Chapter 23 || Yearning hearts
Chapter 24 || Her realisation
Chapter 25 || A Demon's confession
Chapter 26 || Fragments of memories
Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2
Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong
Chapter 28 || The arms where she rightfully belongs part 1
Chapter 28 || Arms where she rightfully belongs part 2
Chapter 29 || His fear
Chapter 30 || Answers from the past
Chapter 31 || Yearning for her comfort
Chapter 32 || A Red Morning
Chapter 33 || Who is she?
Chapter 34 || His answers
Chapter 35 || Mornings with him
Chapter 36 || Moans from Laila's room
Chapter 37 || Gifts and glares
Mansion tour with his love
Chapter 38 || I just don't like her
Chapter 39 || Who is the secret admirer?
Chapter 40 || The first argument
My precious treasures
Chapter 41 || Start of miseries
Chapter 42 || Tasting his own medicines
Chapter 43 || Demon or not, she owns his heart
Chapter 44 || We knew our dark destiny
Chapter 45 || Drug overdose
Chapter 46 || I see the bits of him in you
Chapter 47 || I hate hard Taehyung
Chapter 48 || Ruined anniversary surprise
Chapter 49 || His fading light
Chapter 50 || The outburst
Chapter 51 || Her words his oxygen
Chapter 52|| Breaking her by hurting himself
Chapter 53 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 1
Chapter 54 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 2
Chapter 55 || She left - 1
Chapter 56 || She left - 2
Chapter 57 || Jin stabbed
Chapter 58 || Jin stabbed - 2
Chapter 59 || Mafia Queen
Chapter 60 || Mafia Queen
Prologue 2 || Her destroyer
Teaser || COVERS
Her Untamed Stubbornness is OUT
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lucifer's Sanity

Chapter 20 || A Date ?

3.6K 372 316
By Astraeasky

Taehyung's POV

We were on our way to the arcade. I was driving and she was on a call with her mum. I sighed mum... it's been 22 years for someone to care for me as a mother does. But she--- "Yah!! Taehyung moron, the road is in front of you, not on my face. I don't want a husband with broken limbs. Drive carefully or else I'm kicking you out now," she whispered, threatening me while holding the phone to her chest. I chuckled at her cuteness and nodded my head while focussing back on the road.

"Something is wrong with him," she muttered under her breath before she continued her talk to her mum.

I never knew I was looking at her before she gave me such a cute threat. I can't help it, she is just so beautiful! I pulled up in front of the arcade with my lips twisted into a smile.

I wore a denim leather jacket on top of a navy blue full-arm Gucci sweatshirt with black ripped burgundy jeans. An excited grin hovered my face when I saw the couples. This arcade is famous for ps4 games. I have my reasons for bringing my brat here who was skimming through the games with her lit eyes. The guys were standing behind their girlfriends, holding the joysticks from behind, teaching the game to their girls. These games were mostly hard for girls to cope with so most guys visit this place with their girls to get some quality time with them.

Woah.... that would be awesome to have her leaning onto my chest while I teach her the game. My tiny brat would be so cute.

Hurry up Tae!! Let's make plan 2 work now, I talked to myself.

"Don't cry if you lose princess," I said with a smirk standing in the middle of the arcade with an eager expression.

"Well I'm not Kim Taehyung to cry or to lose," she said with her sassiness.

I nodded my head smiling at her attitude. Having a hot badass wifey is trouble; which I came to know only after playing games with her.

I must not lie, she was AWESOME, scratch that she was playing like a PRO. I have never seen a girl play games like her.

I saw the same couple again however with a poker face this time, as what was happening to them wasn't happening to me. The girls were in their arms as the guy played, while me standing a mile away from her. My plan of trapping her between my arms was long lost in the air. My brat knows to play almost all the games.

I mentally noted down to assign my software specialist to design a game which only I know how to play. Only by this, I can teach her. And to play that game my brat has to stand in my arms while I hold her from behind. I won't be selling this game into the gaming world cause --

Tell me, my boy!!

Okay--

Okay?

I mean what if she goes out and plays with another guy just to defeat me?

I can't afford that!

Argh!!! stop with your crazy rants Mr Kim, act like an adult. It's seriously becoming a pain in your ass to see your jealous thoughts.

Even after playing for more than 2 hours, she was still so full of energy. It was like she would spend the whole night in the arcade playing. Aww!!! my baby brat.

Guess what, she won more games than me. It's quite hard to win when you play against her. Her doe eyes staring at the screen with curiosity and excitement, her cute furrowed eyebrows, the little squeaks and ago's and the cherry on top, her cute whines, are enough to shift our priority from winning to losing, with our whole hearts.

I remember Suga Hyung saying "If we fall in love we become losers". I didn't understand the phrase and its deep meaning when he said that to me a few years back, but now I realise the meaning underlying it.

The only game I manage to win was overwatch.
I told her the tricks and within 3 - 4 rounds she became an expert. She was a quick learner. It was fun playing with her and mocking her. Her face would light up like a kid's when she wins. I showcased my gaming skills just to show her that I was her husband and is a perfect gaming partner. It's not that every time I lose on purpose, she was tough competition. Being smitten by her playing so seriously I forgot the guys in here.

I felt someone burning holes in her head. Turning and looking around I found a group of guys gawking at her. My eyes turned dark as I gripped the joystick tight when one of the base**** there smirked at her.

"Taehyung, you okay?," she asked in a worried tone when I was on the brink of losing my cool. My eyes immediately softened when they met her doe orbs who were confused since I abruptly paused the game and looked like I was going to kill someone.

To be exact a twig head smirking at my innocent wifey.

I pulled her close to me and spoke huskily into her ears, "You are mine princess." I pecked her forehead and temple, which gave me a confused look. I sent those ass***** a deadly glare which was enough for them to move out from that place. Next time I must rent the whole place ...I don't like others looking at what's mine. She is my brat....only mine to admire. This was a sudden plan that I forgot the guys, however, will make sure this place is deserted the next time.

"I'll kick you down if you do this next time," she said glaring at her flushed face.

I chortled looking at her who was looking everywhere but me. In between these possessive thoughts, I forgot that I kissed her in public. Aish!! my brat is so shy!

She pulled herself away from me and proposed a deal. The one who wins the game gets their wish fulfilled for tomorrow's day out. She was leading with more points. And eventually, she won. She wanted to go to the theme park for the next day's plan, which I happily agreed to. It's been a long since I visited the theme park. After taking over the company as the Managing Director, I bid farewell to my games and outings. Spending time with her like a normal couple was relaxing my exhausted state.

I said, "Can we have another bet?"

"This is the last game and whoever wins, that the loser should listen to the winner" with a smirk.

She got her to wish done, so time to get mine!!

She smirked back saying " Wow!! I'm gonna get two wishes granted tonight then, be a ready jerk".

She proves at every chance she gets, that her sassiness will never fail to impress me!

However, it was me who won the last game, also my bet. I smirked and whispered in her ear, "Be ready Princess," in the same tone she said. She was sulking on our way back home. After reaching home she was avoiding me. Even after dinner, I tried talking to her but she would escape with Martha to the kitchen. It was my turn to sulk.

Aria's POV

I asked, "Martha where is Taehyung?"

"He said he'll be in the library as he had some work," she said as she was taking her tablets.

This is your chance Aria, go to your room, lock the door and sleep. If that jerk comes after his work, he'll for sure tease you for losing the bet.

"Sleep tight Martha," I gave her a crouched hug who was sitting on her bed.

"Nightie- night Aria"

Since I did my night routine, I tiptoed into the room. I sighed in relief and locked the door. I didn't even bother to turn on the lamp because even if the jerk comes I will hide somewhere. It was not so dark, as the full moon was shimmering bright through the french glass windows. I was about to jump onto the bed ---wait, why does it look like someone is covered in a blanket? I squinted my eyes. Ommo is there an intruder or a ghost? I panicked and flipped the switches on.

"Are you scared of ghosts Princess," my eyes popped out of their socket when I heard him. Shouldn't he be at the library?????? JERK

"How did you come in?? Why are you here?"

He gave me a blunt answer "Obviously through the door. Why do we come to the bedroom? ....of course for sleeping," he said like that was the most obvious thing, still lying on the bed not even moving an inch. I stood there glaring at him.

"Why is my brat asking me dumb questions? Princess, I answered your questions, now you answer mine," he finished with his arched eyebrows.

Question? Oh! so he wants to know whether I'm scared of ghosts or not?

Of Course not, when I'm living with the devil lord, why will these petty ghosts scare me? Duh!!

I whispered and yelled "I am not !! Now get down and move to the couch," I spoke authoritatively.

"Why?"

"What why huh? You are a guy and I am a girl. How cou----Wait why should I explain all these to you, just take the couch now, I wanna sleep as I am drained," I said in an annoyed tone.

He spoke in disbelief, "Hey I ain't another guy, I'm your husband. Technically we are married and I ain't taking your "girl and guy theories" right now. Put off the light and come to bed. And I am not leaving," he said being stubborn.

Should I pull him outta bed and throw him out?

"Don't even think that you can pull me outta the bed with your baby arms," he said in an "I am not joking" tone.

Am I seriously that obvious to him?

"How did you know that," I ask him bewildered.

He chuckled at me before saying, "Come on Aria, I'm living under the same roof with you for the past 1-month princess. I know about you and your baby arms."

Baby arms???

Seriously, the nerve of this jerk!

I'm gonna work out from tomorrow.

Aria, I get it you are sleepy, tell me about the things that will "work out" not a daydream called "your workout".

"You--- arguing with you is utterly futile. I'll go to the guest room then", saying that I was about to exit the room but stopped when I heard the flipping of bed covers and him yelling "Yah Brat, what will you say to Martha then? Huh? What reason will you give her," he asked as he hurried towards me.

"Oh my intelligent dumb jerk, you expect me to search for reasons to get away from your irritating ass? I'll tell her your morning breath smells like umm...bird shit also you stink," I said giggling to him going out of the room, who had a blank face. After contemplating my words he started to chase me.

I heard him yell "Wait".

I turned around annoyed, "What?"

"I will take the couch you take to the bed," he said with his calculative face. I sighed and walked to the bed and he lay on the couch with his pillow. After ten mins he broke the silence.

"Hey, Aria ah... you awake?"

Don't Aria .. don't. The devil will mock you and he'll call you baby arms. So, don't reply to him. I closed my eyes tight, not moving an inch, ignoring his call.

"I just wanted to ask you whether you want to go to the ice cream shop tomorrow. It's on our way you know. There are more than 70 flavours," he said sighing heavily as if he was convinced that I was sleeping.

This was one of the moments where I proved to be a certified foodie. The temptation of ice cream made the chained tongue unlock, making me lose my act.

"OMG!!! What? Of course jerk I want to go, is that even a question," I spoke with enthusiasm like a dumb chicken.

"So you are awake. Did you remember about the bet?" he asked, making me see through his trick. I could practically hear his smirk when he asked me that.

Dumbo ARIA

Bet!  I gulped down...... aish because of an ice cream I got caught.

I seriously suck at acting.

"Yeah, we are going to the theme park tomorrow," I said in a sleepy voice.

"Not about that, the bet where you lost. So, what about my wish princess,"

"Okay lemme take you to the zoo the day after tomorrow, shut up and sleep now,"

"What?"

"I thought you would like to see creatures like you, wild animals"

I heard him chuckle, "You know I can be a wild husband too,"

"And, I'll call the zoo inspector to take you there now itself,"

"Aish!! how do you record like that, you are diverting the topic. Anyways now listen, I want my wish now," he said in a serious tone.

I was cent per cent sure if he asks me to do something crazy I am gonna kill him. I snapped at him a "What?"

He blurted out "Let me sleep with you".

"What?"

"No--- I mean let me sleep on the bed. I won't disturb you I promise".

"No".

"Hey, that is not fair...I am doing my bet," he argued.

"Okay, don't take me to the amusement park tomorrow. Sleep for now". I was tired of arguing. He was silent for 2 mins. I thought he gave up and closed my eyes. I flinched and turned around, hearing his voice again.

He spoke with a devilish smirk on his face, "Why my Brat can't handle my hotness...Are you scared that you will---before he could complete I threw my pillow at him? I wanna smack his head and wipe that stupid smirk from his face.

"You can sleep on the bed with me. Don't be overconfident about yourself. You look like an alien with a crocodile face," with that I covered myself with the duvet and closed my eyes. I felt the space beside me dipped. His intoxicating mint and the wood smell filled my nostrils. Brushing away his thoughts, I focused on sleeping now. 

I heard someone calling my name and slightly patting me. I removed the duvet across my face and stretched. I found the spot next to me empty. I checked the time it was only 7. Not bothering to look at the person I again pulled the duvet across my face, closing my eyes. I felt someone tugging at my bedsheet. I mumbled something incoherent and snuggled close to my pillow. This time that person pulled the duvet across my face.

"What the hell?" I opened my eyes to find a fully dressed Taehyung. I sent him daggers through my eyes.

"Don't you want to go to the amusement park?" he asked while raising his eyebrow. Then reality dawned on me, but it was morning so soon. I gave him a sheepish grin and nodded at him. I hurried to the bathroom and got ready.

You sleepy brat, it should be you waking him and making him get ready but in your case, it's just upside down. He is already and set to go, it's you being lazy with your whiny ass mocked my brain.

Be active Aria!!!! I hurriedly pulled over a light cream-coloured t-shirt tucked into my faded black jean. I wore a Kimberly zip front jumper as insisted by Kim Taehyung. I wore my channel sandals and took my Gucci sling bag filled with candies.

Aria's outfit

Aria's hairstyle

Her sling bag

Her sandals

His Porsche

Martha warned us to be careful and be home on time. After bidding her goodbye, we hopped into his cream Porsche and drove off to the amusement park.

Finally, we reached after a long ride of 30 minutes. The car ride was filled with giggles and our bickerings. I just hopped out as soon as we reached. I smiled looking at the amusement park.

(Carousel)

Rides

I ( Nostalgic when I saw this... This place looks similar to an episode of Ben10 where they fight in a theme park... Does anyone remember? Also, the Author is a great fan of Ben10. )

" Yah! Kim Aria, wait." I kept walking, not paying any heed to him.

"Aish!!! brat, why aren't you listening to me?" he asked me with a confused look.

"You never called me brat nor Aria," I said in a duh tone.

" I called you Aria,"

" No, you called me Kim Aria, I am Lee Aria," I said and started to walk away from him.

The roller coaster

" You are KIM ARIA, from the moment my gaze fell upon you." Suddenly he crashed me to his chest and his eyes erupted like a volcano. He brought his clean shaved handsome face close to mine, his breath fanning my lips making my heart go wild in my ribcage. He stood so close to my face, that the heat turned me into a whole flushed tomato.

"If you want I can show you that you are Mrs Kim now," he said kissing my cheeks. I felt a cold shiver run across my spine as I stood stunned by his bold actions. I shivered in his arms as I freed myself from him running away as far as possible. I just went to the roller coaster hopping into the seat, without waiting for him. This ride felt better than the trail of emotions felt when he was close to me. I saw him run and sit next to me pushing back the guy who was about to sit.

"You never listen to me Mrs Kim," he hissed. My system failed to react to him.

After 3 rides

"Don't go anywhere alone or else you will get lost. I'll get you your floss, don't move Aria," he warned.

"Just go and get me, my floss mister," I said while rolling my eyes. He shook his head with a smile and went to the nearby shop.

25 mins later

I was looking for Taehyung for the past 25 mins. I was at a mistake... He was at the nearby shop to get us something to eat while I used the washroom. He said me not to leave but me being the brat, never listening to him wanted to stroll. There was a group that was following me for the past 20 mins. I sort of got bad vibes from them.

Omg... please help me.... help me find Taehyung back, I chanted silently. My bad, I went to the other side of the amusement park where there was no sign of life. The guys following me were smirking down at me.  A  guy approached me with a creepy smile...

_

_____________________________
 PUBLISHED ON  22.11.20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.5K 46
Jeon vanilla, the little sister of Jeon jungkook. She's the youngest of their family, their little baby-according to them. Being the most protected f...
216K 6.1K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
175K 10.5K 27
"Please... it's wrong." she said and try to walk pass him again when he hold her wrist. "I didn't see anything wrong. what is stopping you?" he asked...
189K 6.2K 111
i love you jungkook i love someone else so don't accept I will love you y/n listen this at her first night it's like her worst nightmare [ so sorry...