๐“ž๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ! ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ-๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

By boke_bitch

Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side ch... More

Relax - Luicfer
Childish - Mammon
Distractions - Levi
Pranks - Satan
Love me - Asmo
Hungry - Beel
Nightmares - Belphie
Clingy - Lucifer
Clingy pt. 2 - Lucifer
Liar pt. 2 - Mammon
Carried Away - Levi
Kitty - Satan
One Hit Wonder - Asmo
Pudding - Beel
Breaking point - Diavolo
Over-affectionate - Lucifer
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts - Mammon
Bets - Levi
Chaos Inducer - Satan
Mood swings- Asmo
Protective - Beel
Loved - Belphie
New Years - All Brothers
Soulmates - Barbatos
Little help? - Lucifer
Rain - Mammon
Study Session - Levi
Sugar coated - Satan
Author's note/tips (kinda?)
Missed you - Asmo
Sixth sense - Beel
Comfort - Belphie
15k special
Gaurdian Angel - Simeon
Burn - Solomon
Mine - Lucifer
Tea - Mammon
Don't go - Levi
Insomniac - Satan
Tease - Asmo
30k special
Snack - Beel
Warmth - Belphie
Mask - Solomon
Work - Diavolo
Sleep talk - Simeon
Touch - Barbatos
Cherry blossoms
Promise - Lucifer
Heated Arguments - Mammon
Heated arguments pt 2 - Mammon
Games - Levi
Hatred - Satan
Hatred pt 2 - Satan
Never Fall in Love Again - Asmo
Betrayed - Beel
Take a Break - Belphie
100k special
Wilt - Belphie
Muse - Diavolo
Stay Calm - Barbatos
Enough - Asmo
Jealous? - Solomon
Author's note+I need your help!!!
155k special!
Chocolate - Simeon
Delivery! - Lucifer
Delivery! Pt. 2 - Lucifer
Like You Do - Mammon
Error - Levi
Jasmine - Satan
Pretend - Asmo
Sharing - Beel
Sick - Belphie
Devil Daycare - Diabarb
200k special
Stress - Lucifer
Boo! - Mammon
Pang of Conscience - Levi
Choose me! - 235
Neglected
Unwanted Wingman - Satan
(Lover's) Quarrel - Asmo
(Lover's) Quarrel Pt.2 - Asmo
Good Morning - Belphie
Burden
Burden pt. 2
Overwhelmed
Love You - Mammon
Author's note
Lucky Charm - Barbatos
Delights - Simeon
Ice Cream - Diavolo
Love Potion No. 9 - Solomon
Beloved - Barbatos
Babysitting - Lucifer
Red Herring - Mammon
Red Herring pt. 2 - Mammon
Crybaby - Levi
Wanna Play? - Satan
Attention - Asmo
Backfired - Beel
Arson - Belphie
Thank you
Final note

Liar - Mammon

21.3K 444 671
By boke_bitch

Note: a lot of angst and like super dramatic so if you don't like stuff like this I'm gonna make some fluffy/lighter one-shots soon

"Hey, guys? Have you seen my ring? I can't seem to find it anywhere." You said frowning. The brothers all looked up from what they were doing.

"Oh, is it the one you always wear?" Asmo asked.

"Yeah, the gold one. I took it off before I showered and know I can't find it." You sighed.

"We'll help you look for it, don't worry Y/n." Satan said closing his book.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it." You said with a sort of relieved smile.

"Asmo and I will check the bathrooms" Satan said before they got up and left.

"Beel and I will check the living room." Belphie said.

"And the kitchen" Beel added. You chuckled.

"Then I'll take Levi with me and we'll go check the library." Lucifer said. Levi sighed.

"You're lucky I care for you, normie." Levi sighed as he paused his game. You thanked him as he left the room, looking like a blushing blob. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Mammon walking away.

"Babe?" You said. He froze in place.

"Y-yeah?" He said sort of anxious. You furrowed your brow.

"Can you help me look for it in my room?" You asked.

"Y-yeah. Of- Of course, the great Mammon will help!" He said, with a nervous grin. You looked at him confused.

"Are you okay Mammon?" You asked.

"Wh-why wouldn't I be? C'mon, let's go." He said as he quickly left the room, heading to your room. You were even more puzzled.

You both searched in every corner of the room but still couldn't find your ring. You racked your brain, trying to remember where you left it.

"Ugh, there's no use. It's not here." You sighed in defeat. You plopped onto your bed.

"So it's that gold one with the little designs carved into it, right? W-what's so important about that ring? Just askin." Mammon mumbled as he looked around your closet.

"Oh, didn't I tell you before? It's a birthday gift from someone dear to me. It was originally theirs, but they gave it to me since they knew I loved it so much." You said as you smiled fondly.

"I'd feel so bad if I lost it." You frowned. Mammon stayed quiet.

"O-Oh r-really? That's...that's uh..." Mammon was sweating nervously again. Your suspicions grew. There was a pit in your stomach as you hoped what you thought of wasn't true.

"Babe? Did you by any chance take it?" You asked quietly, hoping you were wrong. He stayed quiet for too long.

"You did, didn't you?" You said, trying to calm down. Mammon gulped.

"I-I uh..."

You felt your heart sink. You knew right away he took it.

"I can't believe you." You grumbled. You tried leaving your room, but Mammon grabbed onto your wrist.

"W-wait, baby! I didn't know it was yours! I'll get it back-"

"Get it back?!" You snapped. Mammon quietly gasped. He's never seen you this upset before. Hot angry tears fell down your face.

"Why would you do that? I thought you just hid it as a joke..." You quietly cried. "Is money really that important to you?"

"I didn't know it was yours I'm sorry-"

"Not knowing it was mine doesn't make this any better!" You said. You ripped your wrist away from his hand. Mammon's stomach dropped. Not once did you ever raise your voice at him until now. He knows he messed up big time.

"Baby wait-" He tried reaching for your hand again.

"Don't touch me." You said coldly. Mammon's heart shattered.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll get it back I promise!" Mammon said on his knees and hugging your legs, desperately trying to get your forgiveness.

"Like hell. How can I trust you when you've gone behind my back multiple times?" You spat. He didn't say anything.

"Look, I know you've taken some of my money when I'm not looking. But I haven't said anything because I know you're in debt. But taking my valuables and straight-up lying about it to my face is where I draw the line." You said, tears still falling. Mammon got back up.

Mammon did take some money when he was really desperate. He felt worst knowing you knew about it but didn't say anything. Your kindness was one of the many things Mammon loved about you.

"S-so then you know I did it so I wouldn't get boiled alive right? I-I didn't mean any harm from it, I mean I'm the avatar of greed after all, what do you expect from me?" He said without thinking. You couldn't handle how angry you were. You needed a moment to breathe.

"Get out." You said quietly. Mammon's stomach dropped.

"H-huh?"

"I said get out. I don't want to see you at all right now." You said, pushing him out of your room.

"H-hey hold on! Y/n we can talk about this can't we?" Mammon said.

"What's more important, how I feel or money?" You said. Mammon knew it was your feelings but he couldn't get his words straight.

"Mone-No wait-"

"There's your answer." You said as you pushed him out of your room. Satan and Asmo saw when Mammon fell onto his butt and you slamming the door.

"Y/n! Baby, wait I'm sorry! I meant to say you!" He said as he scrambled to his feet.

"Baby, please I'm sorry I really am! I didn't mean to hurt you, you know I'd never wanna do that!" Mammon said as he desperately banged on the door. Satan stared at Mammon slightly amused while Asmo shook his head.

"I had a feeling you had something to do with Y/n's ring disappearing..." Asmo sighed.

"You better go get it back before Y/n decides to never talk to you again." Satan said.

Mammon cringed at the thought of you never talking to him, you were the only person he can talk to. He couldn't bear losing you. He already felt so horrible, the image of you pulling away from him played in his head over and over again. That was the last thing he'd ever want you to do. He was terrified that he messed up so bad you were going to break up with him.

"What do you think I'm gonna do?!" Mammon snapped.

"Look I already feel like crap so I don't need you two to give me any more guilt, ya got it?!" Mammon said. Satan and Asmo looked surprised at his sudden outburst. Mammon stormed away, determined to find a way to make amends with you. Asmo and Satan looked at your door, pondering if they should check up on you.

"Honey are you okay? Do you wanna talk?"Asmo asked, gently knocking on the door. You didn't answer. You were too upset.

"Y/n, it's Satan. If you want to talk we're always here for you." He said. You took a deep breath and opened the door. Both of them looked at you with soft gazes, seeing your teary eyes. Asmo hugged you. You hugged him back, silently crying.

"What did that idiot do?" Satan asked upset.

"Don't worry love, he'll get a well-deserved punishment from Lucifer." Asmo purred as he held you. You shook your head.

"No, wait. As much as I hate what he did, I don't think he deserves a punishment. At least not yet." You said quietly. Satan chuckled a bit.

"You're too kind to him, Y/n. But if that's what you want we won't tell Lucifer." Satan said.

"What should we do then? They're not going to be able to find it and start asking questions." Asmo said as he wiped your tears.

"Don't worry about that, I have an idea." Satan said before he left to go tell the others 'what happened'.

"Do you want me to stay with you? I'll help you cheer up." Asmo said, squeezing you reassuringly and winked playfully. You chuckled a bit.

"Thanks, Asmo, but I think I'm going to take a nap." You said with a slight smile.

"Okay. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me~" Asmo said as he gave you a friendly kiss on the head. He let you go and waved goodbye. You waved back and headed into your room, closing your door.

You sighed, feeling miserable. You couldn't believe Mammon. You trusted him and even didn't mind that he took some of your money. But this felt different. Why did he think he could hide this? Has he done this before? You didn't want to think about it. You just laid down on your bed, your back facing the door. You curled up as you tried to take a nap, not wanting to think about what just happened.

(Aaanddd I'm gonna have to make a pt 2 cuz this is getting way too long sorry-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 66 27
Obey Me oneshots -Requests are accepted- I'll mainly use she/her but I'll try to make it neutral enjoy :)
87.4K 2K 67
Hello! As the title obviously states this is an Obey me x female reader. I hope that this does not offend anybody, I'm just more comfortable writing...
1.2K 23 17
Just a random book abt Obey Me oneshots:) ร—ยบยฐ"หœ'"ยฐยบร—๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆร—ยบยฐ"หœ'"ยฐยบร— ๐Ÿ‘Šล‡โ“„ แ’ชแบธะผโ“„ล‡ไธ‚๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿญ๐’ซ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’น๐ŸŒธ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“…๐ŸŒธ๏ฟฝ...
58.4K 1K 10
There's a severe lack of male xreaders and I want to make one for Obey Me! I will try to do every character, but I will not be doing Luke for obvious...