Pranks - Satan

Satan's pranks on Lucifer have slowly but surely been going downhill. He started with sending cursed letters, the more Lucifer ignored them the worse they got. And it didn't only affect Lucifer. Anyone was, unfortunately, a target to Satan's misfired pranks. Today he cursed a doorknob that would "burn" whoever touched it. A sting for demons but extremely painful for humans. Unfortunately, you got the short end of that stick.

"Hey, Lucifer! You said my pen is in your study right?" You shouted. He popped his head from another room.

"Yes, I left it there for you to grab. If you need anything else from me I'll be with Diavolo." He said before leaving.

"Thanks, Lucifer!" You said as you walked over to his study. You sighed. You weren't having a great day and if another thing went wrong, you wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Y/N WAIT DON'T TOUCH THE-" Satan shouted. Too late, your hand touched the doorknob. It felt as if you touched a burning stove. You cried out in pain and fell to the floor from shock, clutching your burned hand. Mammon and Beel came rushing in.

"Y/n!" They all shouted at the same time. Beel and Mammon kneeled to your side. Satan stood there horrified by the mistake he's made.

"Are you okay?" Beel said worriedly.

"Can you open your hand?" Mammon asked. You opened your hand, hissing in pain. Mammon examined the burn.

"I-I think I'm okay...it just scared me that's all..." You said through gritted teeth "Sorry for screaming."

"What? Hey no, don't apologize. We need to get yer hand treated asap." Mammon said. Beel helped you get up. You bit your lip, trying your best not to cry. He seemed to have noticed.

"If you want to cry that's okay Y/n. Humans aren't made to handle this heat." He said as he hugged your side. A tear slipped down your cheek. For once in his life, Satan was left speechless. He didn't know what to say he felt so awful.

"Y/n I-" Satan tried to go up to you but was stopped by Beel.

"I think it's best if ya just leave 'em alone for a while and get the hex off the doorknob." Mammon said. You avoided eye contact with Satan. He can feel his heart break. He hurt you...maybe not directly but it was his fault you got hurt. You were in pain because of him...

You've helped him let go of all the wrath he's had building up inside, helped him find out he isn't just anger, that he's so much more than that. This is how he pays you back? Guilt ran down his spine. He needs to find a way to apologize to you and quickly. Satan sneaked over to your room, hoping he can eavesdrop and find out if you're really okay.

You sat on your bed with Mammon trying his best to wrap your hand in bandages after treating the burns.

"You have to make it tighter." Beel said with a mouth full of food.

"Hey, at least I'm doing better than last time!" Mammon said as he tightened the bandages. You couldn't help but smile. A few tears slipped down your cheek.

"A-are the bandages too tight? Does it hurt a lot?" Mammon asked.

"It doesn't hurt as bad as it did when I first touched the knob. I've just been having a bad day." You sniffled.

"Do you want some of my sushi?" Beel offered. You let out a shaky chuckle.

"It's okay Beel. You don't have to share it with me. I just want one good thing to happen today y'know?" You said.

"Yeah, I get it." He said before happily eating the rest of the sushi. You and Mammon shared a chuckle.

"Imma need to talk with Satan...are you okay by yourself right now?" Mammon asked.