Protective - Beel

Solomon came over to the house of lamentation for some help with a spell he was working on. And since the brothers were hesitant to help, you volunteered to be of assistance. After what seemed like hours of nervous pacing and eating, Belphie forced Beel to go check up on you before he ate the whole kitchen.

"Y/n? Are you two okay?" Beel said, peeking his head into the library. Solomon was skimming through a book while you sat at the table. Something felt off.

"Hey, Beel!" You turned to look at your boyfriend. Beel looked at you with concern etched into his face, noticing your flushed cheeks.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" He asked.

"I think so..." You hiccuped. Beel looked at Solomon for more answers.

"Ah...Y/n's fine. Though there was a bit of an incident while we were trying to make this potion..." Solomon explained. Beel just looked more confused.

"You see...this potion can cause the user to get pulled into a slight daze and ultimately help them fall asleep and have sweet dreams." Solomon said.

"We're trynna make it 'cause Luke accidentally watched a horror movie and couldn't sleepss" You slurred.

"Yes...and it seems like I added a bit too much ebrius into it." Solomon sighed.

"What does that mean?" Beel asked.

"It means that Y/n is currently in an inebriated state..." Solomon said with a frown. You looked at Beel sheepishly.

"How long is this going to last?" Beel asked, immediately making his way to your side.

"Not that long hopefully. I'm currently working on the antidote." Solomon said as he skimmed through the book again.

"While I'm working on this, could you please get Y/n something to drink? It will help pass the potion through their system faster." Solomon explained. Beel nodded and picked you up, resting you on his arm like a small child.

"You're so strong..." You giggled, kissing his cheek. He gave you a soft smile.

"Y/n don't move too much or I might drop you." Beel said worriedly.

"Okayyyy...I sorry Bee." You mumbled, nuzzling up to him. His cheeks were dusted a light pink.

While in the kitchen, he made sure that you drank enough water. He made you sit on the counter while he got some food from the fridge. While he was raiding the fridge, Asmo and Satan came waltzing in.

"So then I told Mammon- oh, Y/n! You're alive! Does that mean the potion was successful?" Asmo said, immediately coming to your side.

"Noo...we goofed up." You giggled. Asmo and Satan looked at you puzzled.

"G-Goofed...? Y/n, are you alright?" Satan asked concerned. Asmo felt your forehead, just in case you had a fever.

"Hm...no fever but your cheeks are quite flushed." Asmo pondered.

"Y/n's intoxicated right now, aren't they?" Satan said, finally getting it.

"Solomon and I did an oopsies while making the potion so I'm a littleee out of it." You slurred. Asmo gasped, suddenly getting an idea.

"Beel, would you mind if we borrow Y/n for a while?" Asmo said as he helped you get off the counter.

"I'm sorry, we?" Satan sassed, making a face.

Beel immediately stopped eating and scooped you up. You squealed in surprise.

"Yes, I do mind." Beel said.