Attention - Asmo

"Y/nnn! Oh darling I've been without your attention forever! I'm going to die without your touch!" Asmo cried dramatically.

"I'm sorry Azzy...but you know I've been swamped with work after Lord Diavolo and Barbatos left Lucifer and me in charge." You apologized.

"Y/n I need your help with something." Lucifer said from the other room.

"Just a minute, Lucifer! I promise once I get the rest of these papers done I'll spend some time with you." You said hurriedly.

Asmo knew how busy Lucifer kept, and didn't particularly like that Lucifer's workaholic tendencies were rubbing off on you. But he knew that it was only going to be for a while and didn't want to push you too much. He just wanted you back in his arms as soon as possible.

"What am I supposed to do in the meantime? I miss cuddling with you." Asmo whined.

"I know, I know...why don't you hang out with Solomon? I'm sure he could keep you company until I'm done here." You gently took his hand and squeezed it.

"Oh alright..." Asmo pouted.

"Y/n now, please." Lucifer said more demanding.

"Coming! I'm sorry Asmo but this is really important. See you!" You quickly rushed out of the room.

"O-Ok...see you!" Asmo said.

Asmo dragged himself to purgatory hall, ready to make an entire scene as soon as Solomon opened the doors.

"Ah, Asmo...What brings you-"

"Solomon! You would not believe what just happened!" Asmo sobbed.

"Oh boy here we go..." Solomon said as he let Asmo in.

"Oh! It's terrible! I'm still in shock just thinking about it!" Asmo dramatically gasped.

"What's wrong, Asmo?" Solomon asked. He felt a bit annoyed by how dramatic Asmo was being but wanted to do what he could to make Asmo feel better.

"Everything is wrong! I haven't been able to have alone time with the love of my life for days! I feel so lonely without my dearest by my side..." Asmo sighed.

"Mhm...so let me guess, Y/n's busy?" Solomon raised a brow.

"Yes!! My poor baby has been so busy the entire week and refuses to take any breaks! Imagine how tired Y/n must feel!" Asmo said.

"Oh...you are worried about them. I thought you were-"

"Y/n said that their paperwork was more important than me! Could you believe that?! Y/n must be delirious from all the work piled onto them!" Asmo cried.

"...aaand there it is." Solomon sighed.

"Ugh...then Y/n told me to come over here and distract myself until they're done with their work. They didn't even give me a goodbye kiss or said I love you before leaving! It's tragic!" Asmo exclaimed.

"Yes, how tragic..." Solomon mumbled to himself. He made a mental note to tell you off for leaving him to deal with an emotional Asmo by himself.

"Well lucky for you I suppose, I was doing some experiments in my room. Would you like to help me?" Solomon asked.

"I-It isn't anything involving food is it?" Asmo asked nervously.

"Haha no. Though I could make you something if you want." Solomon offered.

"N-No! That's fine! I-I'm not hungry haha." Asmo brushed off.

"Anyways...what are you working on?" Asmo tried changing the subject.