𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 ☥

By thereallmonii

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, �... More

INTRO
‎ۼ One ‎ ۼ
ۼ Two ۼ
ۼ Four ۼ
ۼ Five ۼ
ۼ Six ۼ
ۼ Seven ۼ
ۼ Eight ۼ
ۼ Nine ۼ
ۼ Ten ۼ
ۼ Eleven ۼ
ۼ Twelve ۼ
WHAT YOU WANT??
ۼ Thirteen ۼ
ۼ Fourteen ۼ
ۼ Fifteen ۼ
ۼ Sixteen ۼ
ۼ Seventeen ۼ
Message!!
New book!!

ۼ Three ۼ

4.3K 243 111
By thereallmonii

Lovely's Pov

"Lovely."

"Where you at girl."

I heard sounds of someone calling me while I was sleeping. I closed my eyes tighter trying to ignore it and get more rest. It was like 9 in the morning and I called off for work since that incident had happened. I just wanted to be left alone.

"Lovely! Wake up." I heard as my brother Toni came into the room bending down by my bed waking me up.

"What?" I Rubbing my eyes looking confused.

"Who jumped you?" He asked as he softly grabbed my hand looking at it stitched neatly. By his facial expression I can see that he was furious.

"How you knew I was fighting?" I said blinking my eyes trying to focus.

"Man answer my question." He said sucking his teeth.

"Some random girls. It's no big deal I beat they ass." I said in my tired voice stretching and feeling a little pain in my palm and wrist.

"What you mean look at yo damn hand." He said with a mugg on his face.

"Toni I did this when I tried to stab them with the Heineken bottle." I said looking at him as he stood up straight pacing in the room.

"Why did they even come at you side ways?" He asked with his hands out.

"They probably thought I was fuckin Von." I said shrugging my shoulders standing up walking out the room and into the kitchen.

"Watch yo mouth and who is Von?" He asked following me out the room.

"I'm grown and I don't know, I think he one of Kayla's homeboy?" I said fixing me a bowl of lucky charms.

"So you hanging with niggas you don't know now?" He asked me while he snatched the lucky charms from me putting it back and grabbed the Frosted Flakes and a bowl.

"You askin to many questions bruh, and I needed a ride to the mall. Kayla car wasn't here and my cash-app was down." I responded pouring milk into the bowl and handing it to him. I walked over to the dish rack and grabbed two spoons handing him one.

"It's my job you my lil sister and I need to make sure you good at all times. Why you ain't just call me?" He asked putting the milk back in the fridge and taking the spoon.

"Because Ian fuck with you at that moment." I said keeping it real. I don't know why he acting like we didn't get into a whole fight that same day.

"True true, damn why you give me this big ass spoon." He said getting mad. I chuckled as I carried my bowl to the couch turning on Netflix.

"What you about to watch?" He asked eating his cereal in the kitchen still.

"I don't even know, I might just watch money heist." I said searching for the show. I watched most of the popular shows that streamed on Netflix and now I was waiting for them to drop new seasons which seemed like forever.

"Alright lil girl I'm about to head out and see my Skylar. I love you stay tf out of trouble." He said putting his bowl up and giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Love you too and tell my niece I said hey." I said while getting up off the couch pulling my shorts down and washing both of our bowls. I walked back to the couch to continue watching money heist and heard everybody walk inside the house.

"Hey lee." Kayla said coming in with a bunch of niggas again.

"Hey." I said while watching everybody walk in. I could count at least 5 niggas that came in with her. I don't know why they keep coming here. But it was that one person I spotted and something told me to get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Sight.

"Oh hell nah" I said to myself getting up off the couch to go to my room. My sister always had a room just for me at her house since I was the only one my momma use to kick out. I've been getting kicked out since I was 16 years old.

Kayla is 3 years older than me and since I'm 19 that makes her 22. Toni was 23 and Jordan was 15. My mom had her first child at 16, she's 39 now. Kayla, Toni, and Jordan all had their dad in their life while I never had mines.

I was the only child my mom had who never knew who they dad was. My mom use to tell me that my dad never wanted me and I believe that's why she despises me sometimes. Maybe the hate she has for him still lingers on me.

I walked to my room closing the door behind me and went to my dresser looking for clothes. I grabbed some black jeans slipping them over my shorts as somebody opened my door coming in.

"Wait I'm changing." I said as I turned around seeing the devil alive in the flesh.

"You know you can't fit those jeans." He said shaking his head catching me trying to wiggle them on.

"Why you in here?" I said sucking my teeth taking the jeans off.

"I need you to do something for me." He said walking towards me reaching for my hand.

"What?" I said fast as hell looking confused. What the hell would he want me to do for him.

"I need you to wash my clothes." He said grabbing my hand looking at my stitches. By the look on his face he didn't show any sign that he was playing and his tone was serious.

"You playing right?" I said looking at him.

"Nah I'm serious." He said putting his hands inside his pants but in the front. Why do niggas do that?

"What I look like to you? No." I said sucking my teeth getting a attitude. Who gone do somebody damn laundry injured and it was my day off.

"Two hundred." He said and I quickly turned my head.

"Three." I responded folding my arms.

"Two fifty." He said turning his head side ways looking at my thighs.

"Alright I'll do it." I said rolling my eyes. Shit I was gone do that damn laundry for two hundred and fifty dollars.

"Be ready in less than 5 minutes, I got shit to do." He said walking out closing my door shut.

Well damn. I grabbed a pair of grey stacked joggers that spelled "SEXY" on the back and grabbed a white anime T-shirt with Naruto on it. I walked over to my closet and put on my white Air Forces. Grabbing my bag and my keys I walked out the room cutting off the lights and seeing my sister sitting with them niggas. Everybody eyed me and Von.

"Where you going?" She asked me while looking at Von standing by the door on his phone.

"To get paid." I said sighing walking towards Von.
My sister squinted her eyes at Von and then looked at me. I heard guys chuckling in the back as she hit them.

"Call me when you on your way back home." She said.

"Alright." I said walking out the door with Von getting into his car as he pulled off speeding.

I quickly put my seatbelt on cause you know safety first. I slipped in my headphones trying to block out the loud music he was playing and placed my head on the window listening to lil durk - all love.

// AUTHOR - READER DISCUSSION //

Hey yallllll!!! 💀😂
I hope y'all like this book so far. I'm trying to make this my first ever book to actually be completed so bare with me.

What do y'all think about this chapter?

Do you think Toni is overprotective?

How y'all feel about Kayla, Von, and Lovely?
VOTE PLEASE

VOTE YOU STILL Ain't PRESS THE DAMN STAR!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

330K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
1.1M 62.2K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
237K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

180K 4.1K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...