[OG] The Glitch Spider (maler...

By AxeTheRat04

Original version A boy who inspires to be like his heros. Is then given the opportunity by something that cou... More

Bio and harem
Prologue
Powers found
First Day on the job
Oh.
Talking it out
Not a date
New Girls
Compromise
Venom and the captain
Tin man and the Widow
Robotics project
The spider and The Cat
Carnage Arc part 1
Carnage arc pt.2
Carnage arc pt.3
Carnage arc pt. 4
Need of a new suit
Gwen
*prepare yourselves*
Infinity War pt. 1
Infinity War pt 2
Infinity War pt 3
Infinity War pt4
Infinity War (final)
Aftermath
Casey(short)
Two tails are better than one
Teeth and Stinger
*Questions*
Spider-verse pt1
Spider-verse pt 2
Spider-verse pt3
Spider-verse pt 4
Spider-verse Pt5
Spider-verse pt6
Spider-verse Final
Updated Harem and Bio
Meet the rookies
early morning
Settling in, and the spider-verse
The other Gwen
*A day in life of Spider-woman*
New problems
Blackmail? or just a deal?
*New Years*
Wednesday
my discord server
Gwen to Gwen
Last day
Endgame pt 1
Endgame pt 2
Endgame pt 3
Endgame pt 4
Endgame pt 5
Endgame Final
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
*The next day (short)*
Intermission
WandaVision
Back Home
*A Living Nightmare*
Reunited pt 1
Reunited pt 2
Athena Arc pt 1
Athena arc pt 2
*important*
Athena Arc pt 3
*What the fuck is this*
Athena Arc pt 4
Athena Part 5
Athena part 6
Athena Arc Final
Final Announcements

Spider-verse pt 7

13.9K 457 343
By AxeTheRat04

(For me, finally figuring out what I'm doing with the story, and characters, with all future plans complete)

Y/n is seen watching Peni as she's seen finishing the goober. Y/n looks over at Gwen, who was watching the two. When he asked her if something was wrong, she simply answered she would watch over the two.

Peni: Annnd done!

Peni shows the Goober to Y/n.

Y/n: Great job Peni, now we could take down that collider and get everyone home!

Peni blushes

Peni: *giggles* It was no problem! Now come on! Let's head back to the others!

The three head up stairs, as they look to see Noir lying on the couch trying to solve a Rubik's cube.

Noir: This is purple?

Porker shakes his head.

Porker: Nope.

Noir: Blue?

Porker: No.

Y/n: Can he not see colors?

Y/n looks at Noir, before turning to Peter.

Y/n: Anyway, any word on Miles?

Peter: No, but I know he'll come in here, recharged, and ready to fight.

Suddenly, Miles rushes in through the front door. Miles gets Peter's attention.

Peter. Hey kid, where were you?

Miles: *panicked* My uncle. My uncle Aaron, he's the Prowler.

Peter: Slow down.

Miles: He works for Kingpin. He tried to kill me!

Noir: This's a pretty Hard-core origin story.

Peni and Y/n punch Noir's shoulders.

Peter: It's okay, we're gonna figure this out.

Gwen: Were you followed?

Miles: What? No, I don't think so.

Suddenly everyone's spider-sense goes off as they all look at the door. Everyone quickly puts on their mask. The doorbell then goes off before suddenly one of Doc Oct's arms, busts through the door and spills Aunt May's tray of hot chocolates.

Oct: Cute place. Real honey.

May: Oh great, it's Liv.

Miles: *whispers* I guess I was followed.

Peter: Get out of here kid.

Miles goes to run through the back, when suddenly tombstone and this world's Scorpion are seen walking in.

Tombstone: You messed up big time kid, very sloppy.

Scorpion: *In spanish* Well look at these little spiders…

Y/n: God he's Ugly.

Peter: Let me guess you're Scorpion. Well, we're the Spider gang.

May: Do you guys mind taking this outside?

Noir: We don't pick the ballroom, we just dance.

As everyone stared each other down. Y/n's spider-sense began to go crazy. For everyone else, it felt as if everything was in slow motion. As they see the wall behind them explode and a large tail wraps around Y/n's waist, before pulling him out of the house. Using this opportunity, Doc Oct attempts to grab the goober from Peter's neck, commencing the battle.

Outside, Nightmare is seen dragging Y/n across rooftops, before tossing him away. Causing him to skit off the roofs. Y/n quickly catches himself, before shooting two webs onto Nightmare's chest. Y/n pulls himself towards the beast, and delivers a powerful kick to Nightmare's chest, before bouncing off of him. Nightmare skits across the roof, as he digs his claws into the roof panels. Nightmare lets out a loud roar, before launching himself onto Y/n. 

Nightmare bites into Y/n's left arm, causing Y/n to scream in pain. Y/n glitches above Nightmare, before landing on his back.Nightmare grins as Y/n's blood drips from his teeth. Nightmare began to flap his wings as he began to take Y/n to the sky. 

Y/n glitches in front of Nightmare and attempts to deliver a punch, however, Nightmare slashes at Y/n with his large claws, landing three large cuts across his chest. Y/n however, glitches through the pain, and glitches behind Nightmare and grabs his wings. 

Y/n's arms began to glow purple as flames began to surround him. Nightmare tries to shake Y/n off, before looking at the roofs of the houses, before diving straight down. Nightmare does a 180° turn, he goes to drag Y/n across the roofs again. However, before Y/n could crash, Y/n glitches above Nightmare and shoots a massive amount of flames directly on the monster's chest forcing him to crash and roll across the roofs.

Nightmare's left side of the body was covered in large splinters and took a large liquid like appearance, before his body ejected the panels from his body, and healed.

Y/n: *mutters* Damn.

Nightmare attempts to bite Y/n again, however, Y/n instead jumps over him. Y/n then lands on the monster's back and grabs Nightmares wings again, as his arms begin to light on fire again. Y/n begins to pull on the wings, before Y/n's arms send flames throughout Nightmare's body. The two suddenly crash on a nearby roof, as Nightmare's wings were suddenly torn off. 

Y/n jumps away from Nightmare, as he begins to push himself up. The torn wings began to turn into black liquid, before it began to slither it's way back to Nightmare. Y/n attempts to shoot flames at the liquid, however, it didn't burn or evaporate at all instead it sped up, and reattached itself to Nightmare. Who effortlessly grew his wings.

Y/n: *sigh* You know, you're a huge pain!

Nightmare: The feeling is mutual. 

Y/n suddenly grew a large pain in his chest, as he fell to his knees, while Nightmare collapsed again. Y/n began to cough heavily, as he coughed up some blood. While Nightmare does the same, instead he coughs up his black liquid, and his eyes glow a little dimmer.

Y/n: *coughs* Agh fuck!

Nightmare: *chuckles* You don't understand why you're an anomaly yet don't you?

Y/n: Nope.

Y/n tries to push himself up, but coughs again, causing him to fall and hold his chest in pain.

Y/n: But, I'm all ears.

Nightmare: We would always desire to be heroes. And if we keep that dream, we die, however, if we adapt to the harsh realities. We realise, we aren't meant to bring peace… but instead, Chaos.

Nightmare pushes himself up, before grabbing Y/n by the neck and lifting him up to eye level.

Nightmare: It's set in stone Y/n. We either commit a single heroic act, and die. Or we bring hell on earth. When I almost died, I saw it all, when you got bit. I saw every other Y/n's fate in these worlds. We are never meant to be the heroes… and yet you are. 

Nightmare grip gets tighter on Y/n's throat.

Nightmare: Because of you. More Anomalies are appearing throughout the multiverses. More Y/n's escaping their assigned roles… So I will do what I was created to do.

Nightmare lets out a hard exhale, as small flames exit his mouth.

Nightmare: Kill all those who leave their roles, by any, means necessary. And I can't die before I fulfill this task.

Y/n attempts to glitch away, however he was too exhausted from all of the glitching earlier, as well as his adrenaline began to wear off. Allowing him to feel the pain from the wounds. 

Y/n's eyes suddenly widened as he felt his body begin to go limp. As he looks down to his stomach, to see Nightmares arm had gone completely through him.

Nightmare: Goodbye, Anomaly.

Nightmare pulls his arm out leaving a large hole in Y/n's stomach, as his arm was drenched in blood. Purple flames began to leave his body, before Y/n's body became completely motionless. Nightmare then picked up a car, before dropping it right on top of his body. Nightmare then spread his wings, and he began to feel his life coming back to him, before flying away towards Fisk tower…

Suddenly, the corpse began to glitch heavily, as Y/n began to turn, red, blue and green. The blood spilled began to glitch as it went back into his body. Then the wound began to glitch closed, as well as the suit began to be turned good as new, before… it stops. Y/n suddenly opens his eyes as he starts to hyperventilate.

Y/n: Did I just-?! How am i-?! Why is there a car on me?!

Y/n touched the car as it began to glitch, before a familiar black, glitchy portal appeared and sucked the car up.

Y/n pushes himself up, as he wonders what he just did.

Y/n: Did I just?? Wait, how do I?

Y/n raises his hand forward as he imagined the car again. Suddenly the portal opens again, and drops the car in front of him.

Y/n: It's like my own pocket dimension… I need to get back to the others.

Y/n goes to glitch a few feet in the air to start off his swing. However, instead he glitches a whole thirty feet away.

Y/n: Glitching was definitely amplified, wait hold up. 

Y/n curls his hands into a distance, as his arms begin to spark electricity again.

Y/n: I no longer have any of Nightmare's traits… I'm… so confused. This makes no sense, I should be dead, instead, I feel like I was just… reset? Is that the right word?

"The one our reality does not control."

"You're an anomaly…"

"So what he glitches like a broken TV or something?"

Y/n suddenly chuckles at the random memory.

He then began to remember many things, when he was at a certain Pizza with beautiful blonde 

"Y/n… I've only known you for a year… but you've done so much for me. You would help me study Physics and Trigonometry so I could pass. You helped me start a band with MJ. And when my mom passed away… you were always there for me. So Y/n… I can't wait anymore and lose my chance. I love you Y/n. Could we please go on a date sometime?"

To when his best friend confessed to him…

"For the longest time Y/n. I was too scared to say anything… and I was devastated when you first had Casey, and even more when you started to date Gwen… but I love you Y/n. "

To a planet far away.

"I'm sorry."

And to his coldest day.

"I… I hope I made you proud…"

Y/n's face began to be filled with determination.

Y/n: If I'm really an anomaly… a glitch … and beyond realities' control…

Y/n's arms began to spark, as he got ready to glitch away.

Y/n: ... then the multiverse better fucking deal with it. 

Y/n began to glitch from house to house as he began to head towards Brooklyn. 

Y/n: Now… the others should be heading towards Fisk tower right now. Guess I'll meet them there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.9K 21
Y/N a highschool student who seems to try to have a normal life in a city that is full of crime, heroes and villains. Sadly no one can have a normal...
84.5K 1.3K 22
Y/N Parker is a normal high schooler until a radioactive spider bites him. He is lost in his confusion but decides to become the superhero spider-man...
22.6K 804 35
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) was boyfriend of Rose Winters because the two of them are in the illusion of...
7.5K 162 9
Y/n was an youthful Reporter on the verge of his depression until he meets a friend who helps him and meets a symbiote and becomes a antihero, with V...