Hiccstrid One Shots

By xo_Hiccstrid4life_ox

Just a few made up stories that I wish happened in HTTYD and RTTE or after they all ended... please read and... More

Buns in the oven
❤RTTE When they first fell in love ❤
Outcast Island Vs. Hiccstrid love
Mummy and Daddy's date night
Haddock-Hofferson Snoggletog
A day of cuddling
That time of the month
In the Library
A storm of fears
I'm Lost without you muttonhead Pt. 1
I'm lost without you muttonhead Pt. 2
I'm lost without you muttonhead Pt. 3
Awkward Shopping Spree
Awkward Shopping Spree Pt. 2
Awkward Shopping Spree Pt. 3
Showering with Company
At the Gym Pt. 1
Drunk Hiccup
Black Friday Tension
Paint fight
Astrid's nightmare
Not expected
🤬What a Dick!🤬
A carriage that was not pulled by horses
Hiccup's Birthday
Love You Forever
Running Errands
🎉OMG THANK YOU🎉
Fell Asleep
Feeling Horny
Forgotten Part 1
forgotten Part 2
Forgotten Part 3
The Cheating Game
Forgotten Part 4
A Special Lap Dance
The winner's lady: A ThawFest Proposal Pt. 1
The winners lady: A thawfest proposal Pt. 2
Merry Christmas
An Old Friend Pt. 1
An Old Friend Pt. 2
🤬 WHAT A DICK 🤬 Pt. 2
We're trying
Back off Gustav!
Back Off Gustav! Part 2
The Ceremony
No Strings Attached
Falling For The Bad Girl
A daring night

At the Gym Pt. 2

299 3 0
By xo_Hiccstrid4life_ox

This is now set after they have left the gym.

Astrid and Hiccup walk down the middle of the street both holding takeaway cups of coffee.
Hiccup could see Astrid's arm hairs standing up on end in the freezing cold, he could also tell she was trying to hide the fact that she was ice cold with only her sports bra on.
Hiccup takes his jacket off leaving him in only his vest with his abs poking out in some places, and he hands it to Astrid. "Here, take this, I can tell that your shivering." Astrid showed a look of thanks but she couldn't except it. " No I cannot take a jacket off Stoick the president's son, he'll lock me up!" she says through laughs. Hiccup rolled his eyes playfully, "he's the president not an medieval king" he says laughing at Astrid.
When they calmed down Astrid begins to talk again. "So tell me... what made you fall off that treadmill earlier?"
Hiccup began to look around him as if he wasn't listening.
"Hiccup?" Hiccup turns to look at the blonde. "What made you fall Hiccup?" Hiccup rolled his eyes and crossed his arms to show he had given up pretending and told her.
"You made me fall Astrid... I was watching you do squats and I got distracted by the strong independent woman stood before me squatting WHILE lifting 30kg dumbbells. That is amazing, I was mesmerized by what I saw and so I fell. I know its embarrassing but I fell because of your beauty."
A smile began to creep up on Astrid's face, your so sweet Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, but how did you really fall?"
Hiccup was shocked, Astrid didn't believe a word he had just said.... "No it's true I fell because I was distracted by you!"
Astrid was mind blown, after all of those years when boys in her school in the past had said those sort of thing to make fun of her, and now a man had said it and actually meant it.
"Please say something Astrid, your killing me here!"
Astrid snapped out of her trance, "There's nothing TO say!" and with that she grabbed a hold of Hiccup's vest and pulled him in for a kiss. Kissing passionately in the night they fell for each other.

Hope you enjoyed the modern 1 shot. But it would be really nice to get some ideas even if it's just 1 or 2 anything to help me update more often with a range of different ideas. I also wouldn't forget to tag you in it before I publish it. 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 429 12
Just like the Title says, this is a xreader book. I don't own any of the character and the storyline. Credit are all to the original writer. Only the...
116K 3.8K 59
History, written by the victors could have some serious consequences. Find out what will happen to our heroes as the plot thickens. (Daily updates)
20.3K 369 14
[HTTYD Fanfiction] Hiccup Haddock never knew why he was born, especially among a tribe of dragon-hating Viking. Since childhood, he has been weak and...
19.1K 338 60
I think the title say it. Just some hiccstrid oneshots with bad grammar. Sorry for that. Their will be some heathlegs and ruflout too. Hope you like...