Childish

By Mintiyoon

How much love can a child handle? About how you, the cute reader, manages this abundance of attention. Haikyu... More

Pretty Cool
New Neighbours
First Day at School
It's always Lev๐Ÿ˜”
New People
Some Pain :)
Bokuto's Time to Shine
Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!
Special #1
Special #2
Exam Week Oh LorD-
The Start of TRAINING CAMP!
Nekoma's Little Manager
Finally, Some Time to Relax!
Spin The Bottle?
Karasuno Crumbs
Special #2.1
Special #2.2
End of Training Camp
We Love Some Filler
Special #4
The Commandments are Broken
A Lot Happened Maybe?
Hmmmggmm Title

Moving Day

26.3K 465 342
By Mintiyoon

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

[name]'s hand was tightly grasped by another small one and he stared down at it sadly. The other person stared back at him equally disappointed.

"Do you have to move?" His best friend, Ito Haru asked him carefully as if repeatedly asking the same question would change the answer. [name] softly nodded in confirmation wishing it wasn't the case.

Today, [name] and his family was moving to Tokyo since it was closer to his dad's job. [name] hated every second of it. Born and raised in Shizuoka, he naturally preferred it over any other place. You'd think that as a small child, he'd be more enthusiastic about being in a new city and especially Tokyo but that wasn't the case at all. He much preferred being grounded to a familiar place with familiar faces.

Haru noticed how he was staring at the ground and waved his hand in front of his face to bring him back. [name] saw a wide smile emerge in front of his face, "Isn't this super cool, you get to live in Tokyo now!" He tried to uplift his mood but only made it worse, "At least I'm here for today!"

Haru pulled him around the house full of boxes. Boxes of [name]'s stuff. [name]'s new house.

They ran around in circles, hand in hand letting out squeals and giggles here and there. At the end they both went to slump on the sofa which was the only unpacked thing it seemed. [name] got a drink to calm down and sat down again to discuss what to do.

"This is super, super important. We gotta have fun the whole day cuz I'm here." Haru folded his arms and nodded in thought of what to do.

[name] fiddled with his short finger and muttered a quiet suggestion, "Volleyball?"

Haru caught onto it and narrowed his eyes in thought, "Hmmmm but this is Tokyo! There's so many more things to do than play volleyball," He made a faint face of disgust at the word volleyball which [name] playfully nudged him for.

"Oi shrimp let him choose this time," Another voice chimed in from the side. Haru's brother Hiroshi who was much much older than them. [name] didn't quite remember his exact age thinking of it to be between 18 or 20. He was too intimidated by his mean face to ask again. He was nice enough to [name], but [name] usually stuck to Haru.

"Fineeee," He grumbled a bit but brightened up looking at [name]'s hopeful face, "Let's go!" He declared.

"Now?" [name] exclaimed bewildered.

"'Kaa-san, can we go to the park?" He tugged on his mother's shirt.

To help with the moving and to say their final goodbye's, The Ito family had all come to Tokyo with the [surnames]. This gave [name] more time to spend with Haru which he liked very much.

"Hiroshi, take them somewhere, but don't go too far!" His mum ordered the oldest son and [name] stared with wide eyes as he came closer to them with an angry look on his face, muttering something under his breath.

Before [name] could say anything, Haru has swept him off his feet and they were running towards the park nearest to the house. Hiroshi shouted after them to slow down but Haru pulled him along with more force and [name] found himself laughing madly as he did. He really didn't want to leave Haru. Their old house wasn't too far from this new one and he could easily come over by train but it took some time and it just wasn't the same as how it used to be.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

They found a park that conveniently had a volleyball net set up but realised that they forgot their ball so they sat down on the swings and pushed each other for a bit.

After a minute or so, they saw Hiroshi come round the entrance of the park, a disgruntled look on his face which intensified as he saw them.

He grabbed Haru by the collar of his t-shirt and waved him about, furiously talking about how dangerous it could be.

He then went to the park bench and told them to not disturb him for an hour and scrolled through his phone.

That was great and all but...They still didn't have a ball.

After a few more rounds on the swings, they grew bored and lay on the grass. "I told you volleyball was gonna be boring," Haru commented.

"It's not my fault you ran before we could get the ball!" Retorted [name] and he swatted a fly from in front of his face. "We could look more, there's loads of park left," He suggested.

Haru got up and smiled brightly again, "You're right leggo!" He hoisted [name] up and pulled him along a path towards some trees before he could say another word.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

They walked around for a bit before finding a building that they probably shouldn't enter.

"Aren't we too far?" [name] pulled Haru to a stop beside him as they stared up at the tall (not really, they just smol) gates.

"We're adventuring!" Exclaimed Haru as he looked for another entrance to the building. They walked around to find a door and actually found one that was open.

The stood on one side of the door and thought about whether they should go in or not. It was mainly just [name] holding Haru back.

A stray ball rolled out of the very doors and both their eyes followed it like in a trance.

It stopped a few metres away from them and they made no movement towards it. It was mainly just [name] holding Haru back again.

There were noises coming from inside the building and a voice was heard getting closer to the doors. Footsteps approached the door and the two boys stood to one side anxiously waiting for what would happen. Long limbs were seen form the perspective of the two young boys and their eyes widened at the sheer size of who came out.

The person didn't see them yet and went to the ball, complaining under their breath to no-one but himself. He slowly straightened his slouched back ad turned around to meet the eyes of the two deer caught in headlights.

They stood in a freezeframe before he lifted his free hand and pointed at them and shrieked, "EEEK!" before jumping and running back inside.

"Yaku-san, Yaku-san! That story you told me about the two ghost children! I saw them!" The two boys heard him shout from inside the building. They also heard another more pained shriek come from him and a faint thud.

Feeling this was a good time as ever, Haru stepped out and into the middle of the open door. He saw people surrounding the person that was previously outside, he was crumpled at the floor holding his side. One of them turned around to him and nudged the person next to him. The tired looking person turned around slowly, looking annoyedly at the one who nudged him but his own eyes widened at the child he saw.

"He said something which caused the others to all turn to Haru wide-eyed.

"See I told you I saw them" The one on the floor whined.

"Shut up, that's a normal child, and there's only one," The light haired one said.

"The...other one...disappeared," The one on the floor gasped.

One of them stepped closer to Haru to which he smiled at, "Hi, I'm Haru and this is my best friend [name]!" Oh dear, he didn't notice that [name] was still hiding behind the door.

"There's no-one there...It's a GHOST!" The floor man covered his eyes. The other's sighed and gestured to the door where they saw another small head peeking in. Upon seeing he was spotted, the head moved back.

Haru looked around him and saw that [name] wasn't next to him so he ran back to the door to pull him out. The team watched as two little boys presented themselves to them.

This was clearly not volleyball practice happening and their coach noticed and shouted at them before he noticed the two kids in the gym.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Ok bare with me, I'm just tryna set the scene here. There will be more interactions next chapter.

Hee Hee it's plainly obvious but can y'all guess the characters shown?

Also idk how 6 year olds speak, the one I know speaks normally so if it's not like that just bump up y'alls 6 year old intellect.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 300 10
-y/n doesn't fall in love, or at least that's what she'll say to anyone who asks her about getting into any kind of romantic relationship. however, a...
150K 5K 23
โช ๐€๐Š๐€๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐‰๐ˆ โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ , ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ-๐–ก๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ญ? , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐–บ...
697K 28.9K 72
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ' ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ, ๐˜/๐ง ๐”๐ค๐š๐ข ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
90.8K 3.8K 57
- ๐ค๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -y/n only has a few months living in Japan until she moves with her parents to England. She cr...