Mission Moon [AHS book 3]

By BlueHourAddict

Three years after their job in Hongkong, an old friend turns up on Taehyung's and Yoongi's doorstep asking fo... More

Prologue
1st lock
2nd lock
3rd lock
4th lock
5th lock
6th lock
7th lock
8th lock
9th lock
10th lock
11th lock
12th lock
13th lock
14th lock
15th lock
16th lock
17th lock
18th lock
Christmas

other works

116 10 0
By BlueHourAddict

If you liked this book, try my other works.

Bored Brains – Vmon/Taegi

Taehyung gets bored really fast. But boredom finds a sudden end when he consults the mysterious programmer who goes by the name brain monster to help him on his master thesis.

A rather funny heist-story in which the unique trio of programmer Namjoon, mathematician Tae and barista Yoongi plans to rob a bank.

><

BT21 Interceptor – Jikook/Taegi

The crew of the BT21 Interceptor is on a diplomatic mission in a sector of the galaxy far away from Earth when suddenly an unknown army is on its way to destroy the beloved blue planet. Without hesitation captain Jung Hoseok initializes the chaise after the foreign enemy. But instead of trained soldiers he has to handle a bunch of scientists and technicians and prepare them for a life-threatening battle. The struggles of the daily life of the seven-men-crew on board of the BT21 are anything but heroic.

A chaotic scifi-adventure with struggles and hardships of an unprepared crew.

><

Rise of Silla – Vmin/Namjin

When an assassin is able to break into the palace and a war is about to break out, the future of Silla is on stake. Crown prince Namjoon must save his kingdom.

Jungkook would have never thought that his future would change so drastically when he slips into the palace to kill a certain prince.

(This is NOT NAMKOOK. It's two lines of story that come together.)

><

The Art of Writing Smut - Vmon

Namjoon, a student teacher on a smaller high school in Daegu, would not have guessed to be confronted with a bad attempt of smut when he motivates a twelfth grade to write their own stories. The temptation of teasing the shy student who handed in the inappropriate text is way too strong, so why not tell him how to do it right?

><

Funfair – Vminkook

Jimin has a thing for Taehyung, and Jungkook likes to imagine those two together in the most inappropriate ways.

And Namjoon has to share some wisdom.

><

Kissing couples and policemen - Jikook

Jungkook is a closeted gay policeman who often gets the nightshift in the club area of Seoul where he stumbles into club host Jimin who takes an interest in him. Casual teasing turns into something more when Jimin's game of push and pull goes a little too far and Jungkook can't resist anymore.

><

Imagination – Taegi

When a depressed Yoongi, lacking inspiration, meets an overly excited Taehyung, showing him the power of imagination.

A rather cute Taegi love story with overflowing fantasy.

Comment of a reader: When I first started reading your story, I didn't know if it would be something I would enjoy. Now I need to tell you one thing, I was right. I didn't enjoy it. I fell in love with it. I had to put my phone down, and question reality. Everything was so good. My thoughts when I was reading was that everyone was on crack. Then I thought maybe they're not on crack, I'm the one who is doing drugs. The way you portrayed Tae and Yoongi, I felt like, was so them, in the most unexpected way possible. It was like you amplified them by 100%, and it was good. Really good. Everything was so whimsical, and different. I loved every bit of your story. I do have a favorite part of this story though: "If we don't believe in shooting stars and eyelashes anymore, then what's left?" This....this is so true, and so sad. I don't wish on stars anymore, and I just wipe away a fallen eyelash. After reading this though, I'm going to view things through The Cheshire's eyes. I'm going to start wishing again. [...]

><

Escape Room - Taegi

Taehyung finds himself locked in an unknown room and a strange voice forces him to play a cruel game of life or death. But not only his own life is in danger. The one behind the voice apparently captured Yoongi, and his bandmates lifespan is Taehyung's time limit.

-

A satisfying click echoed through the room when the door opened.

"What..." the voice asked but trailed off pouting.

"Never fuck with a gamer!" Taehyung growled.

><

Young Money - Jikook

Jungkook's place in the world of money had been determined since his birth. He never went against his partents' plans, seeing no point in opposing. When he met his future brother-in-law his structured life got an interesting but intimidating twist.

A rather smutty and fluffy Jikook-story with a seductive Jimin and a helpless Jungkook.

><

Love Formula - Jikook

Jungkook doesn't believe it when Taehyung and Namjoon tell him that love can be put into a formula of hormones, so the two psychology students agree to prove it to him. What Jungkook had not expected was that he would be the front man, and much less that his target would be the sport department's beauty Park Jimin. Nevertheless, he agrees to follow the plan the two psychology students have for him to prove that love can't be bound into an equation.

A short story about love and hormones.

><

Circus - Namjin

Namjoon is searching for something to fill the annoying little gap in his chest, but he does not know what he is searching for. Maybe the strange blue-haired magician from the circus that currently visits Seoul can help him find the answer to his question.

><

After Party Service

Yoongi's company is called when people need someone who can make the traces of last night vanish like nothing has happened. This book follows him and his colleagues through the funny and not so funny days of his work.

><

Beats by Heart – Yoonmin/Jikook

Jimin is about to graduate from Seoul University of Music, and for the graduation project it is tradition to pair up the dancer classes with the composer classes. He seems to be the lucky one for getting to work with the composers' genius Yoongi, but what he had not expected was the roller coaster of emotions he would have to go through on his way to a perfect performance.

><

The Fairy Series

This is a series of related One Shots.

Fairy Christmas: Taehyung has to spend Christmas in Seoul because his boss denied him a holiday, so he has low expectations for the Christmas day. But suddenly there is a rumble in his cupboard.

Valentine's Pay: Today nothing goes right for Taehyung, and something is fishy about the situation, but he can't put his finger on it

Easter Peck: Taehyung is about to have a leisurely Eastern with his shimmery roommates, but suddenly there is a pink-haired fuzz in his underwear.

There are more stories coming up, so stay tuned.

><

Spirit Series

Lemons: Spirit of mishap Namjoon wants Taehyung to have a bad day, but for some reason nothing can bother the weird blue-haired boy.

Strawberry: Matchmaker spirit Hoseok wants to match the eternal bachelor Kim Seokjin, but nothing seems to work.

Peaches: Jimin, spirit of lust, has found an interest in personal trainer Jungkook. Things escalate when he gets caught up too much in the human's pleasure.

><

Poffee Recipes

Everyone who knows my stories knows my Taegi-thingy. The Poffee. The peppermint coffee that pops up every time Taehyung and Yoongi are together.

In this little book I want to gather all the recipes I tried, so you can try the famous Poffee as well. It will be growing with every version I try and rate as good enough.

><

Poetic Randomness

Sometimes I have to get something out of my system, and that is when I write these texts. Some of them are quite good, so I decided to publish them. I hope they can entertain you, make you think, make you laugh and maybe make you cry.

>><<

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 2.4K 29
a story where jimin is falling for the two men who have him hostage, at least he thinks they have him hostage. -SEOKLL
7.7K 293 30
"What is a pretty young girl like you doing in such a dangerous job as a Lieutenant hm?" . Complete . . . . Started: 15/05/2021 Finished: 29/12/2021...
390K 13.3K 51
Two Rich business men are close friends and once their two sons are born they agree to have them get married in the future. will it go as planned? J...
225K 8.8K 30
taehyung finds a random number in his locker and decides to message them a taekook fanfic i couldn't think of a good title ok started: may 27th, 2017...