I STILL LOVE YOU(Mpreg)(Compl...

By Loveyoualways1491

A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fr... More

Hello Senior
Will You Be My Boyfriend
Kiss
Shy Gulf
Our First Fight
Dirty Desire
Trouble Maker
Meeting
Move in Together....
Temptation
Bad intenstion
Plan
💕💓 Love In The Air💓💕
Regretting
Behaving differently
Twist
I still love you my vampire
compromise
Threesome
Sam's plan...
Mew save gulf from sam
After 5 years...
Angry Gulf
Let's make babies
How is it Possible
Scared Mew
Aww my Babies..
Compulsion
Final love

Family Time

3.5K 238 18
By Loveyoualways1491

Gulf: Mew what is my next surprise...??

Mew: Sit in the car first I will take you to the surprise.....gulf sit with excitement ...

Mew stopped the car in front of a building....

Gulf: Mew where are we?

Mew: My New apartment ...Mew opened the door and motioned gulf to come out...

Gulf: your apartment??

Mew: yes my dad gifted me this as he believes that I am a grown-up man and I need to stay on my own...and I need privacy too....

Gulf: wao I am impressed ...your dad is so kind.. I really wanna meet him one day...but why we are here mew??

Mew: To show you my apartment Gulfie...you don't want to see...??

Gulf: Of course I wanna see where my boyfriend lives and wanna help you moving in too...

Mew: Thanks baby but dad has already moved all my stuff here ...you just need to help me in unpacking...

Gulf: Okay let's go...

They both reach the apartment they saw it's already open....

both entered the apartment and saw a few uninvited guests...

Mew: Mom dad what you guys are doing here...how did you enter without a key...why didn't you informed me that you are coming...

Dad: Mew your mom was really tensed that how you will manage all this alone ....so she asked me to come and help you... and you are forgetting we have duplicate keys for emergency....I am sorry honey that we came here without telling you...

Mom: Actually we tried but your number is unreachable ...we pressed the bell but when you didn't open for a long time then we used the key... don't worry we are not going to invade your privacy....we just wanted to help....

Mew: Mom don't say that...I don't know what happened to my phone....but don't feel guilty I know you only asked me to live here ...respected my privacy...you can come any time...but why you are doing all this I would have managed ....Mew hugged his mom and dad....

Gulf: was shocked...coz it was not expected ...he didn't say anything and waited near the door...

Dad: Oh hello young man why are you standing there please come in...Mew why didn't you call your friend in ....how rude of you....

Gulf: No sir it's okay I am good ....Mew Sir I will see you some other time... you enjoy with your family...

Mom: Wait, why are you going... please come in let us meet Mew's friend...

Dad: Gave his hand to introduce himself to gulf...hello gentlemen my Name is Benz Suppasit and she is my Wife Som Suppasit ...we are your Mew sir's parents ...

Gulf: Hello Sir ..hello Mam...I am Gulf Kanawut...A junior of Mew's sir...we are in the same department.

Mew: Gulf this is my mom dad and mom dad this is gulf, my boyfriend...

Gulf: coughed by sudden frankness of Mew...he looked at Mew like Mew introduced him like an alien to his parents...

Mom: oh my god finally we met you come inside son....

Dad: Yes do you know we asked Mew to introduce you.... he said he will but see we finally met...

Gulf was uncomfortable as he never expected this and not ready for the situation....

Mom: son now you have to stay till dinner we really need to listen to your story...how my naughty Mew has finally chosen someone....

Gulf: Yes Mam...sure...

Mew: Why you are calling them Mam and sir...call them Mom and Dad...Gulfie...when I will meet your parents I will also call them Mom and dad ....

Gulf: But Mew...

Dad: yes Gulf call us Mom and dad like Mew...you are also like Son to me...

Mom: Yes Gulf call me Mom and everyone starts working before dinner we have to make this place a home for Mew....

Gulf: Yes Mom....

They all started working in no time ....Gulf didn't even realize that once that he is with strangers and in an unknown place ....they all talk like they knew gulf for a long time...Mom and Dad also make Gulf comfortable by equally treating him like his son...

Mom: Gulf what I asked you.... put those books on that shelf and be careful if you fall from that stool.... I will first pull your ears for not taking precautions....and then take you to the hospital...Mew you too if you break that crockery I will first beat you and make you clean too.....

Gulf: Mew: Yes Mom...they both said in unison and looked at each other and laughed....

Dad: Mew see what I got for you ....this expensive wine ....so that you can have a party with your friends...but please hide it before your mom see it...Gulf this one for you...Dad passed Gulf one bottle...

Gulf: Dad I don't need it...give it to mew...

Dad: no I don't do partiality among my children's...take it...but please hide it for now....

Everything is done and Gulf gets up to preheat the food...

Mom: Gulf you sit I will do it...

Gulf: Mom lets us do it ...Mew come help me in arranging the dining table...and let's take mom dad some rest...

Mew: Gulf  I can see how they both feel comfortable around you and you too...but still wanna ask do you mind Introducing you to mom and dad like this...

Gulf: No Mew I have never thought that you will introduce me to your mom and dad as a boyfriend so soon...and I really like them...Mew...they are so caring loving and so funny....now I know you have inherited your dad's looks and Mom's kindness....

Mew: aww thanks, baby....Mew arrange the table while gulf preheated the food...mom Dad come the dinner is ready....

They all laughed and ate...Mom shared a lot of secrets of Mew to gulf...and dad asked about gulf's family....in very less time they have planned to meet gulf's parents also...when gulf and Mew have long holiday they will go to meet them....

The dining table is never been so lively....

Gulf and Mew cleaned the plates and gulf asked everyone's permission to leave...as it's too late...

Mom: gulf it's late and tomorrow you don't have class why don't you stay with Mew here

Gulf: no Mom I am fine I will manage...

Mew: Gulf Mom is right stay here na...it's really late and again you have to climb the balcony...warden won't allow you this late...

Gulf: No Mew I will manage...I don't have clothes to ...gulf tried to make an excuse....

Dad: Gulf... It's okay son if everyone is insisting then stay....you guys are in a relationship no need to do formalities...we won't mind...if you guys stay here alone....

Gulf: ok dad...if you insist...

Mom: okay son good night and don't trouble Gulf....bye Gulf and sleep well, sweetie....Mom left...

Dad: Took out something from his wallet and gave it to mew and closed his palm...have fun...

Mew: with the amazing face open his palm and saw condoms....dad...

Gulf: gulped and widened his eye....he looked to dad with a surprised face....

Dad: I am not asking you to do it ...but you should at least have it...Mew has never been into any relation ...I am sure he doesn't have it.... don't forget protection is very important...

Gulf: Blushed and closed his eye for what he heard ....

Mew: Dad ....it's embarrassing....but I love you you are the best dad....

Dad: I love you too ...have fun.... good night....dad left ..

Mew: closed the door and turned to Gulf....so ......

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Sam: Gulf why you tease me in my dreams why you make me hard every morning and Don't let me touch you...ahhhh

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.6K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...
347K 15.3K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
206K 10.8K 40
Not your typical Alpha and his human mate story. A bit of twist and turn and mostly with lots of sassiness from his human mate counterparts. Alpha...
47.5K 2K 11
Being in love with someone who will never return your love is painful. [ Mewgulf ] a/n: it's not as sad as the summary makes it sound