Your spirit is what I love |D...

By 3Shoto3

Everyone came back for their 8 year , except one person - Harry Potter . After the war he desapeard , no one... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 7
Day 7 Pt.II
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 12 Pt.II
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 18 pt.ll
Day 19
Day 20
Day 20 pt.II
End of the book

Day 6

8K 340 51
By 3Shoto3

15.09.1998

Dear diary

Harry is amlost fully trusting me now , wich I am very happy about . He started being more nice and allows to touch pet him sometimes . His fur is sooooooooooo soft .

Even if it's september it's pretty cold . I don't know what to do with Harry . He didn't experience winter in forest yet . From what I know and he remembers , he lived in the forest since summer . I think I will need to find a way to get him into my dorm . I am sure that Pansy and Blaise won't be mad about it but what about profesors ..?

Oh my , almost forgot . I heard Granger and Weasley talking with Mcgonnagal about Potter . I couldn't belive it but scarhead didn't come to Hogwart this year ! What a coward ! He probably has a lame excuse such as memories and that kind of thingd . Pathetic .

Well , it's almost the end of the lessons . I'll go visit Harry now .

" Okay class ! Lesson is over , you can go now . "
Profesor said and students started packing their books and coming out . Draco hid his diary in the bag and went out of the classroom with Blaise and Pansy . They talked and laughef a bit . After few minutes they were on the field .

" Hey guys , you wanna meet Harry ?"
" Hell yeah ! Let's go ! "
Blaise yelled , Draco and Pansy laughed . They went to the edge of the forest and there Draco stopped them .

" Wait a litlle , okay ? "
Draco walked a bit more and found Harry laying on the grass , observing sky .
" Hi buddy . "
Harry turned his head to Draco and when he saw him his tail started wiggling .

" Em... I brought my friends . I hope you don't mind . They are nice . They won't hurt you ... "
Harry looked at him and barked happily .
" Okay guys ! C'mon . "

Pansy and Blaise walked trought bush and saw wolf laying on the grass , Draco petting his head .
" You met Pansy before , remember ?"
Harry once more barked and Pansy laughed .

" This is Blaise , my best mate . "
Said Draco .
" Hi there . Gosh Draco , he really is different from other wolves . He is beautifull . "
" I know right ! "
Said Draco and smiled . Blaise looked at the animal for a moment and then spotted something .

" Pansy , can I talk to you ? "
" Uh , sure ? "
Blaise and Pansy walk further i to forest for Draco and Harry not to hear them .

" I think I know who is he . "
" Who ? Wolf ? "
" Yes . You sas that thing on top of his head ? "
Pansy shook her head as no sign . Baise sighed .

" That wolf has a weird light gray stain on his head . It's shaped as a lighting bolt . Who do you think also had something like that ? "
Pansy's eyes widened .
" Wait you are saying , that this wolf is- "

Pansy was cut of by a loud growl . They looked around and saw three wolves walking towards them .
" B-blaise ..? What are we doing ? "
" Just stay calm and let's slowly back to Harry and Draco . "

But they didn't have a chance to do it . Wolves runned towards them quickly and friends started running away .  Animals were very close to them . Then they both fell cause of some old wood .

They looked behind them and saw wolf jumping at Pansy . Then , there was scowl and the wolf layed on the grass pretty far away . Pansy opened her eyes and saw black wolf standing in front of her growling .

" H-harry ... "
He barked loud as a signal for two to run away . Blaise and Pansy quickly got up and runned away .

( few minutes earlier )

" I wonder if there is a way to turn you back to human form . "
Harry looked at Draco and looked away . He trusted blond , but he didn't want him to know that he allready can change . It was hard to learn how to do it , but he did .

" Anyway , where's Pansy and
Blaise ? "
Harry barked and raised his paw to the forest direction .
" They went further in the forest ?! Aren't there other wolves ? "
Asked Draco and Harry imediatly shoot up from his place .

The wolf runned trought woods , some scrathes from bush and trees . Harry spotted Pansy laying on the grass and a wolf jumping in her . He jumped in front if and bit animal's neck making him scowl .

( back to present time )

" Draco ! "
" Blaise ! Where have you bee- "
" We neet to help Harry ! C'mon ! "
" What's going on ? "
" He's attacked by other wolves ! "

The three quickly runned back at the place . Finally they arrived and saw something unbelivable . Harry was growling at wolf who standt in front of him . All of the others who came by , were passed out on the grass . But for the bad news for the group , Harry was bleeding pretty bad .

" Harry ! Come here , I have my wand , I can take him down ! "
Harry didn't say anything . He just keep growling . Then the wolf jumped at him .

" Impedimenta ! "
Yelled Draco as he pointed his wand at the wolf jumping at Harry . Unfortunately , the wolf jumped away and Harry got hit . He was send flying away and landed behind sone tree and bush . The other wolf got scared and runned away scowling .

" Oh my God ! Harry ! "
Draco and his friends runned to the placevwhere was Harry laying . They didn't saw him yet but they heard growling . But it wasn't like a wolf growl , it was more like when person growls cause of the pain .

" Harry ? "
Draco slowly walked to the place and saw something that made him gaso and pull out his wand .
" Draco what's going on ?! "
His friends yelled and runned to where he was standing .

" He's ... "
On the ground was a small boy with raven hair , wearing some old dark blue hoodie and black leggins . His wolf ears laying flat on his head and tail laying on the ground . He had blood all over him , many wounds and cuts .

Then he opened his eyes . His green emerald eyes , that Draco got losten for a few years now . The boy rubbed his head and saw blood coming down his hand . He just shrug it off , his ears and tail perked up and he  looked ti the side . Then he saw the tree standing in front of him . He winced and backed to the tree , his ears again laying flat on his head .

" Harry ..? "
Boy looked at him scared like Draco was going to murder him .
" Hey , I won't hurt you ... "
Draco reached his hand to touch the boy but he winced and qucilky got away . He was hissing from pain as he runned but he didn't want to stop . He wanted to run away and be alone  .

" Harry ! "
Draco yelled after boy . Pansy came to blond and put her arm at his shoulder . 
" Well ... Now we know , where he has been all this time , huh ? "
" Yeah , I guess yes . But he is hurt , ha can't just run around the forest with so many cuts on him ! "

Pansy looked at Draco .
" What ? "
" You care about him even if you know who it is . "
" Wha- No I am not ! "
" Yes you are Dray . And stop denying it . You do care for him . "
" Oh shut up ... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 73 25
Harry Potter is returning to Hogwarts for his eighth year so he can finish his NEWTs, but all the guilt of his past makes everything harder. Hermione...
761K 17K 35
Harry sent an Instagram friend request to Draco Malfoy the night before they had to return for Hogwarts Eighth Year, they start talking and VideoChat...
55K 2.3K 40
!!!!! ALTERED CHAPTERS !!!!! "Have you any idea what it's like?" There were tears in Harry's eyes and it was suddenly like he couldn't control it a...
306K 12.7K 50
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy are both invited back to Hogwarts to complete their Seventh Year. After some time and a few chance meetings, they reali...