Imagine

By SavSlayton

*~♥︎♡ Why can't you imagine a world like that ♡♥︎~* Y/N starts off her sophomore year at a new school. She kn... More

First Day
Vicious Cycle
Who?
Hey
Just One Night
Sleep Overs
Midnight snack;)
Ariana?
The Morning After Glow
Her What About Me
We Should Probably Head In
Girls Have Softer Lips
What Just Happened?
Headfirst, Right?
Did She Just-
Clueless
You Good?
Is It Bad?
We've Got A Dinner To Attend
I'd Like That
I Asked First
It's A Date, Loser
Icing On The Cake
Lesson Learned
I Notice Things
Anywhere But Here
Oh God!
A Night Of Embarrassment
I Get It
I'll See You Then
It's Not Working?
Under The Stars
Do You Want To Come Over Tonight?
Thanks For Rescheduling
I Don't Want You Here

What Are You Hiding?

1.6K 69 14
By SavSlayton

The blackness slowly faded, shoved to the side by the blue. Was I in the ocean? Swimming, most definitely, in that blue with the black night sky to guide me. No stars, no moon- just the blue, the black, and me.

"She's waking up."

The voice sounded familiar, but there was nobody else around me. The blue, the black, and I now had a new friend: my confusion.

Gray clouds coated the sky, light beginning to break through, and then I was awake again.

"Oh good, you're awake!" Jordan let out, wearing a concerned smile.

The confusion was still there, but it was no longer visible in the form of clouds. The black of the night sky was scattered around as she leaned over me, and the blue of the ocean met my gaze. I let out a small chuckle at the realization.

"Oh my God is she choking?" I heard Adriana from around the door.

This made me laugh harder.

"Here," she said, the attitude in her voice very evident. Jordan looked away from me and took something from her hand.

"Sit up and drink this."

I wordlessly sat up against the wall and took the cup from her. It was just water, which I sipped down quickly.

"Feel better?"

I nodded.

"You passed out. Luckily, I saw you when you were going down, and I caught your head before you made a hole in the back of your skull."

"Or my wall," Adriana added.

"You can leave," the first words to leave my mouth.

"It's my room."

"Okay, and?"

She rolled her eyes but walked out.

Jordan laughed and turned back to me. "Why do you think you passed out?"

"I'm not sure," I looked down, slightly embarrassed.

"I know you ate plenty, but had you had any water?"

"Uh," I kept my gaze away from her. "That is an awfully good question. Wish I had an answer for you."

She playfully hit my shoulder. "You need to hydrate regularly. Not drinking water is so bad for you!"

"In my defense, I did try to get water..." I trailed off, knowing that she was very aware of what I was talking that.

"Yeah, that's unfortunate."

"When did I pass out. I know I went to get away from that situation, and then we were in here talking. I don't remember what we were talking about. but I know I went out then."

She was the one to avoid my eyes this time which made me suspicious and uncomfortable. Jordan was a very open and honest person. She only avoided eye contact if she was embarrassed or it was something she didn't want to say. "Umm," her eyes matched my gaze only for a second before they tore away again.

She closed her mouth, and I knew she wasn't going to say anything. I did the only thing I could think of. "I'll ask Adriana."

Her eyes widened. "No!" Her cheeks turned red in response to her outburst. "Sorry, I just don't think that is a good idea. It'll raise a lot of questions.

"Such as?"

She sighed, still not looking at me but instead fidgeting with a lose string from the blanket. "Such as why the thought of her sister being with her own boyfriend made you uncomfortable enough to pass out."

"Oh."

"Yeah..."

We sat there is silence for a bit. I was always one to handle silence well. I saw it as a chance to collect my thoughts and sort out how I felt about one thing or another- or in this case: one twin or the other. This didn't seem to be the case for Jordan though because she was the one to break the silence.

   "I'm sorry about earlier, if I made you uncomfortable or anything."

   I sighed and looked up at her. She was still fidgeting with the loose string, so I grabbed her hand to get her attention. "You didn't make me uncomfortable, okay? I just.... I have a lot of feelings I'm trying to decipher. You only know about half of the situation." I let out a chuckle at the accuracy of my statement.

   "Still, I only added on to what you had to worry about. Oh! Let me make it up to you! I will take care of you tonight and make sure you don't pass out again." She excitedly swung our connected hands back and forth between us.

   I laughed and shook my head. "If that's what you really want."

   She lunged forward and wrapped her arms around my neck. It took me a second, but I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her back. "Thank you thank you thank you! You won't regret it, I swear!"

"Worse case scenario: I pass out again."

"Not on my watch!"

I playfully rolled my eyes which earned me a slap on the arm.

"I'm serious! I'll take good care of you."

"Oh, I bet you will," Adriana said, coming back in at the worst time.

I shot her a glare and turned my attention back to Jordan. "Since you're taking care of me, can you get rid of her? She's kind of annoying."

"It's my house!" Adriana over dramatically exclaimed before throwing herself onto the bed in between Jordan and myself, burying her face deeper into the blankets.

"I don't recall asking." I nudged her arm, hoping to see any sign of her breathing.

"Adriana," Jordan tired to get her attention. "Could you get y/n some water? She's very dehydrated."

Adriana shot up and looked at Jordan for a moment before facing me. "You need water?" she asked like she had just solved some puzzle.

I nodded slowly. "I'm kind of parched."

"She passed out because she was dehydrated. She was going to get water but-"

Adriana was quick to barge in. "But you saw us instead? Oh! I am so sorry. It's my fault you passed out." She wrapped her arms around my waist, and I rolled my eyes.

"Get off of me! I don't know if you washed your hands."

Adriana looked up and me with a red face. She opened her mouth but quickly closed it and moved away.

"You didn't wash your hands, did you?" I scrunched my face in pure disgust. "I hate you."

"I'll go wash them right now!"

"That doesn't help anything; you already touched me!"

Adriana raced out of the room singing about how she was going to wash her hands while Jordan laughed at us.

"I've never seen her like that with her friends; she even forgot that she already brought you water. She only really gets like that when she's with her sister."

She smiled and noticed my facial expression that I failed at hiding.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just... I don't know."

"You can't be that disgusted by her hands."

"No, I'm not, though it is awful. God, I hope she didn't touch my face. She didn't, did she?"

Jordan laughed at my panicked state. "I'm pretty sure she didn't."

"That is not reassuring."

"You completely changed the subject."

"No I didn't." Yes I did.

"What are you hiding?"

"I'm not hiding anything."

"I don't believe you."

"Your trust issues are not my problem."

"Stop changing the subject!" She challenged me to speak, but I kept my mouth shut. "What did I say?" she whispered to herself.

I silently prayed that she wouldn't make the connection, but I knew that she was smart. She could figure it out if she really tried.

"I said something about... something about her sister."

"Yep! You caught me. Bringing up Ariana totally made me panic. That was the issue!" I tried to get her off track, interrupting her thinking because I knew she was going to figure it out.

   "No, it has nothing to do with Ariana specifically. Your left eye always twitches when you're stressed about Ariana."

   "No I totally am thinking about- Wait what? My eye twitches? I'll never stop making a fool of myself." I hopelessly flopped myself to my side, laying fully on the bed.

   "You're not going to distract me. I'm very aware that I'm close to figuring it out. You get more and more ridiculous as I get warmer."

   I rolled my eyes and rolled onto my stomach to bury my face in the blankets.

   "Sister," she whispered quietly to herself.

   Please don't let her find out.

   As if my prayer was heard and completely disregarded, she gasped loudly, a bit dramatically might I add, making me immediately shoot up with panic written on my face.

   "No," I tried to stop her.

   "You-" she looked at me with shock and confusion.

   "No. Me nothing! Not a single thing. Absolutely nothing."

   "You like them both."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.5K 27
a paige bueckers story.
297K 12.3K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
357K 7.6K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
914K 49.3K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...