once we met | derek morgan. ✓

MatthewGrayGoobles

derek morgan fanfiction. julianna mae hotchner, the daughter of ssa aaron hotchner, starts her first day as a... Еще

prologue!
1 : first day
2 : coffee order
3 : feelings
4 : the bar
5 : divorce
6 : road trips
7 : the cemetery
8 : history
9 : the arrest.
10 : escape.
11 : jealousy.
12 : explanations.
13 : honesty.
14 : arguments.
15 : elle.
16 : texas.
17 : hospital.
18 : dinner party
19 : morning sickness.
20 : reactions.
21 : decisions.
22 : pain.
23 : anesthesia.
24 : bottoming out
25 : speechless.
26 : interruptions
27 : cell phone.
28 : lucky charm bracelet.
29 : move in
30 : anniversary
31 : marry me?
33 : explosions.
34 : together.
35 : target.
36 : aftermath.
37 : thanksgiving.
38 : torture
39 : take on the world.
40 : christmas.
epilogue!
announcement!

32 : new york.

4K 72 46
MatthewGrayGoobles

d e r e k .

It's been a week since the engagement. Jules and I finally land back in Quantico, making it back to her apartment, jet-lag running through both of our bodies.

"I'm so exhausted." Jules yawns as I nod, running my fingers along my temple.

Jules sighs, basically falling asleep as she unlocks the door.

"Jules." I nudge as she doesn't move.

She really fell asleep in the doorway of her own apartment. I think to myself, chuckling softly as I open her apartment door.

I lift her up, careful not to wake her up. I slip into the bedroom with her, carefully taking off her shoes and jackets. I place her on the bed, her head slowly nesting onto the pillow. I cover her with the blanket, giving her a small kiss on the forehead as she smiles softly, drifting off to sleep.

I debate on climbing into bed with her, but instead, I decide to clean up her apartment a little bit. I unpack her suitcase - throwing dirty laundry from Chicago in the wash. I clean Roxy's food and water bowl, filling them both with more refreshing treats and water. I was some old dishes from the week before, drying each of them off before putting them away.

When I finish cleaning the apartment, I slip into Jules' bedroom quietly, being extra careful not to wake her up.

I slide under the covers with her, placing my phone on the bedside table. I nestle my head next to hers, wrapping my arms around her side, pulling her closer to me. Her warmth fills my body as I give her a small kiss on the forehead.

"I love you." I mumble in a low tone, drifting off to sleep.

•••

I wake up to the sound of buzzing, my body feeling refreshed. I check my phone - an incoming text from Hotch and Garcia.

From Penelope Garcia:
Hi! I'm so sorry to interrupt the sweet lovebirds weekend but JJ just informed me that we have a case! I'll see you guys soon. I love you both! <3 xo - penny g :)

From Aaron Hotchner:
I hope you both are well rested. We have a new case. Be at the BAU within 30.

I glance over to Jules, smiling softly at the visual of her sleeping soundly beside me. I cannot wait to marry this girl.

I bring myself closer, running my hand along her arm.

"Jules..." I mumble, "Jules, baby, wake up."

Jules whines softly, "Hm?" She mumbles in a low tone.

I chuckle, gently moving loose strands of hair out of her face, "C'mon baby, we have a new case. We gotta get going to the BAU." I state, smiling softly as I see her eyes flutter open.

Jules rubs her eyes, letting out a small yawn as she stretches. She turns to me, a small, blushed smile dancing on her lips.

"Good Morning Sunshine." I state in a playful tone.

She giggles softly, "Good Morning." She replies as I run my thumb along her cheek.

"We have a case." I whisper in a low tone, knowing she hates leaving for work after having a break.

Jules lets out a groan, "I'm going to go insane from working at the BAU. Sometimes work makes me think that I'll go into labor from all this stress." She states, rubbing her eyes.

I chuckle, shaking my head, "You won't go into labor. Calm down." I state.

Jules shoots me a glare as she climbs out of bed, throwing a small pillow at me.

"Oh woman, you are so on." I state as she giggles.

•••

We walk into the bullpen, heading straight to the conference room.

"We are so late." Jules state, her pace growing faster as she walking up the steps.

"No we are not woman. Calm down." I state, chuckling softly at her panic.

As we walk into the conference room, all eyes turn to us.

Hotch's jaw clenches, "Agent Hotchner, Agent Morgan. Better late than never." He states, his tone low and heavy.

I nod, pulling out a chair for Jules to sit before sitting in the chair next to her. Her hand lands in mine under the table as my thumb strokes hers slowly.

The briefing is quick - Hotch announces that we're going to New York, which seems to excite Jules a bit.

"Wheels up in thirty." Hotch announces as the team dissembles, heading out of the round table conference room immediately.

Jules and I hang back in the round table conference room for a little longer, gathering our case files and tablets.

"What's so special about New York?" I ask.

She bounces up and down in excitement like a little kid, "Nothing." She states, biting her lip playfully.

I shake my head, chuckling softly, "Seriously, what is so special about New York?" I ask, my brow furrowing as curiousness rising inside of me.

She shakes her head, "I get to see Sean for the first time in a while." She states.

Sean? Who the hell is Sean?

"Who's Sean?" I ask, following her out of the conference room.

She stops in her tracks and pats my shoulder, "You'll find out soon." She states.

Jules stands up on her tippy toes, giving me a small kiss on the cheek, before turning on her heels and walking away with a soft smile on her face.

•••

The Jet ride is short and sweet - or at least it felt like that because Jules and I slept on the couch for most of the time.

Reid wakes us up at the Jet lands at the airstrip in New York.

As we step of the Jet, Jules extends her arms into a T-Shape, letting the wind blow at her arms.

She lets in a sharp inhale, taking a deep breath, "You smell that? That is the smell fresh of New York, Lady and Germs." She states, a small smile dancing on her lips.

She pulls out her phone, hitting a button in contacts.

"Hey Sean, guess who's in New York." She states as the other line picks up.

I walk over to her, attempting to give the case files to her. She places up one finger, giving me the gimme a second memo.

She turns around, walking away a couple of feet away from me.

She lets out a soft giggle, "I don't think anyone will mind. Come by the Local NYPD. Come give me a small visit. Then we can maybe so out for drinks later." She states, a soft smile dancing onto her lips.

Jules goes silent for again before giggling again, "Okay, I'll see you then. Bye Sean." She states, smiling softly as she hangs up the phone.

Who the fuck is Sean? And why is she going out to drinks with him?

She turns back to me as I hand her the case files, trying to hold in my compressed feelings.

I'm not mad...I'm definitely not mad. I'm a little jealous, maybe? I don't know. I'm not sure how so feel right now...it's just-

I walk up to the SUV, Jules following after me.

I usually open the car door for her, but this time I don't. I don't know why I don't. I'm not necessarily mad at her, I'm just confused.

Jules stands there for a moment before opening the car door, shutting the door behind her as she slips in.

"What the hell was that?" She asks, looking over to me.

"What was what?" I ask, starting the car.

"That. That whole-" She pauses as the rear car door opens.

Reid's head appears in the doorway, "Hey guys." He states, climbing into the backseat.

I give him a hello nod before turning back to Jules, who let's out a scoff.

Reid glances at Jules, "Oh uh- I'm sorry. A-Am I interrupting something? Are you guys like having a couples quarrel? Am I intervening something? I can- I can get a ride with JJ and Rossi or Prentiss and Hotch. Or- Or I can like call a cab or something." He begins, stumbling over things.

I shake my head before turning towards Reid, who's sitting patiently in the backseat, not knowing what to do, "Nope. You're not interrupting anything. It's nothing." I begin, sitting back in my seat.

Jules scoffs, "Seriously!? It's nothing!?" She exclaims, turning her head towards me.

"What do you want me to say?" I ask.

Jules shakes her head, "What the hell was that back there? You didn't open the car door for me. You always open the car door for me." She states.

I scoff, "Oh please, we are not seven years old. You can open the car door for yourself. You don't need me to open it for you." I state, firing back at her anger.

Jules shakes her head, letting out a scoff.

"And how 'bout you? What the hell was that back there?" I ask, my tone rising deeply.

Jules turns to me, her brow furrowing as her eyes meet mine, "What the hell are you talking about?" She asks in a low tone.

I scoff, shaking my head, "You were fucking flirting with a guy over the phone! Right in front of me! Do you know how deeply wrong that is?" I ask.

"You are unbelievable." Jules scoffs, rolling her arms, falling back into the passenger seat as she glances out the window.

"I should go..." Reid mumbles.

"No!" Jules and I exclaim in unison.

I put the car in reverse, "This conversation is done. You don't need to go anywhere Reid." I state, driving out of the airstrip parking lot.

I can't fucking believe Jules right now...

•••

We arrive at the Local Police Department, Jules crossing her arms, walking away from me as she continues holding a grudge.

A couple of minutes pass before a dirty, messy blonde-haired male walks in.

"Hi. I'm looking for Agent Hotchner." He states in a low tone, smiling softly.

"Sean!?" Jules squeals, running towards him.

I roll my eyes as Hotch drops the case files and photos in his hands.

Hotch glances at me, "Sean? What the hell is he doing here?" He asks me in a low tone.

"I have no fucking idea..." I grumble.

Hotch looks at me, "Come with me." He states, walking towards Jules and Sean.

I nod, following after him.

"Hey Aaron!" Sean states cheerfully.

"You two. Come with me. Now." Hotch states in a low, stern tone.

The three of us follow Hotch into an empty office.

"What is this about?" Jules asks, shooting me a glare.

I shake my head, turning towards Hotch.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Hotch asks, gesturing towards Sean.

"Aaron..." Sean begins.

Jules shakes her head, taking a step closer to Hotch and I, "Dad, I don't understand why you and Uncle Sean can't get along for once in a lifetime." She states.

My jaw drops, "Uncle?" I mumble "Hotch has a brother?" I ask, looking towards Jules.

Jules giggles softly at my stupidity, "Yes, dummy. Sean is my uncle. He's the coolest and most laid back family member I have."

I nod, "Can I talk to you?" I ask Jules in a low tone as she nods slightly, following me out of the office.

I really thought she cheated on me. What the hell is wrong with me?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7.6K 159 14
[ONGOING] "Amelia. I need you. To tell me. To stop.." When Aaron Hotchner the unit chief of the behavioral analysis unit of the fbi is forced to add...
Angel Anya

Фанфик

24.2K 448 18
In which Agent Angelle meets Agent Hotchner and they start their illicit affair. But will they last? A Model from a wealthy family and an FBI unit c...
126K 2.3K 29
Hotch x Reader You joined the BAU at a fairly young age, little did you know it would not only become your life but your family. When Jason left you...
Undercover | a. hotchner | Mrs. Hotchner

Любовные романы

176K 2.7K 40
| Currently being re-written | Y/n has been at the BAU for five year, she's comfortable with whole team. But shes closer around Agent Hotchner. She b...