Possessed - Bucky Barnes x OC

By dyspneagrime

Dark!James 'Bucky' Barnes/OC AU ~~~ Margaret Everlee is a terribly timid little thing. Living her life as a s... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Epilogue

Part 61

244K 3.5K 13.4K
By dyspneagrime

James woke up feeling warmer than he had in months.

Figuratively and literally. With Maggie's body pressed to his chest, spooning her, their combined body heat was the perfect temperature.

He leaned down a smidge, pressing his nose into her mussed curly hair, drinking in the sweet scent of her. Floral and sweet. Like roses and honey. Closing his eyes as he kissed the top of her head. She always looked so beautiful when she slept. Practically ethereal with how the sun shone over her silky skin. Like an angel.

Weather outside the window mirroring the mood nestled cozy in the bedroom. Light and airy. The storm clouds had floated away, leaving the world refreshed from the downpour. Washing away all remnants of grime covering the city.

James let go of his inhibitions, he tucked her hair back. His lips moved down to her neck. Pecking his way down to her bare shoulder. Pushing her onto her back, so he could roll over her, she let out a sleepy mumble.

"So sleepy." He chuckled with his deep, morning drawl. He kissed down her chest, to her belly. Licking over her supple curves.

Maggie's eyes squinted open at the feeling. A tired smile spread over her pouty lips. "James, I'm too tired. Let me sleep."

Smirking up at her for only a second before picking back up where he left off. Sloppily kissing over her hip bone. "Go back to sleep then." He muttered into her skin with a cunning smile, leaving a bite behind.

Creeping down, making the duvet slide down with him. He settled himself between her legs, spreading them open for himself.

She laughed, shaking her head. "I won't be able to sleep through that."

James hummed, frowning in a playful consideration. "That's a shame. Guess I'll just have make you cum until you pass out again." His second statement had a sensual edge. Swiping his thumb over her folds as he stared up at her.

Maggie arched her back, lifting off the mattress. Shoulder blades digging into the cushy pillow below her. "Oh fuck."

He chuckled. "You have quite the mouth these days, doll."

Fingers rubbing over her clit. Pussy still wet with cum from the night before. They had eventually moved to his bed, going two more rounds throughout the night. Unable to keep their hands off of each other. The sex was downright sinful. Intense and dirty. Making up for time lost.

And now, continuing those longing touches on the ruined bedsheets. James' tongue crashed down onto her. Lapping over her folds. Loving that her essence was mixed with his. Like the worlds filthiest cocktail. Working over her slowly, drawing out every last lick to an aching slow pace.

She dripped onto his tongue and he slurped it right back up. Not letting anything go to waste. He moved up, sucking over her clit with his scuff covered lips. Grinding his mouth onto her, making her cry out in nothing, but pleasure.

James shoved two of his thick fingers into her, spreading them apart to stretch her. Letting her get used to them, then pumping deep inside of her.

Hitching on the spot that made Maggie see stars. Quickly reaching down and gripping his long hair between her fingers. Pulling his mouth even tighter to her. Needing everything he was offering. Her hips bucked, grinding onto him. Nearly fucking his face with the circling of her movements.

He loved it. Letting her take control and guide his head where she needed him. Giving into her. Submitting to his little doll.

Ripping back from her, she whined through a glare. Reaching for his head again.

James grinned at her torment, dodging her grasp. "You seem fully awake now, little one."

Crawling back up the bed, he laid down beside her. Grabbing her by the waist, lifting her up so she was sitting on his chest. "I want you to sit on my face." He demanded.

Maggie bit her lip, shifting forwards so her pussy was right above his lips. He slid his hands down by his sides, reaching up to grip her plump ass. Keeping her tight to his mouth.

She swirled her hips leisurely, getting used to the feeling. Letting out a desperate moan at the potency of the hedonistic act. Jerking on top of this mouth, having full control over him. Just how they both wanted. How they both needed. He needed to show her just how much he was hers and she needed to feel it.

Her fingers laced into his hair, angling his head how she wanted as she slipped her pussy over his rosy lips. A shade deeper from sucking over her. Glistening with his spit and her moisture. All of it pooling over him.

He stared up at her with desire in his eyes. She looked so radiant from that angle. Bright light from the window beamed in, illuminating her smooth skin. Perky breasts bouncing with her movements, long curly hair swaying. Ringlets falling in front of her face, leaving light shadows over her freckled skin. Cheeks and chest flushed pink from the act.

She looked like a goddess. Riding her devil of a man just how she wanted. Mirroring Persephone and Hades like many times before.

Maggie's climax built in her chest quickly. She gripped the headboard, with her tightly flexed, delicate fingers. Nails digging into the wood. Scraping over it.

Brows knit in focus, she picked up her pace. Ass bouncing on his chest, while his oversized hands squeezed at the squishy flesh. Forcing her hard onto his mouth as she came.

Pleasure crashed over her. Her head fell back, screaming his name over and over again. Rubbing her pussy onto his soft lips as they sucked over her. Greedily lapping up every last drop. Savoring the taste of her delectably sweet cum. It dripped down the sides of his mouth, onto his chin.

James' eyes rolled back at the sight of her cumming on him. Exploding with his own lust for her. Truly, seeing her get off was enough for him. It was about her for the moment. He didn't want nor need anything from it.

Her body spasmed with post-orgasm jolts, before she slumped back onto the mattress. Breathing heavily. Letting her eyes shut.

Warm hands landed on her sides, pulling her back to the top of the bed.

James tugged her to his chest. Finding their way back to the exact position they woke up in. He kissed her shoulder, leaning into her ear. "What a good girl."

"Thank you." She breezed, letting sleep wash over them once more.

~

When they finally woke back up, it was noon. Having slept for a bit too long, but neither of them thought much about it. They needed it after their long night, and now morning, of passion. Their blissed out limbs lying prostrate to the sweaty, cum covered bedsheets underneath them. Destroying yet another set of priceless Egyptian cotton.

Maggie let out a big yawn, rolling over to face James. Finding him laying on his stomach with his left arm tucked under the pillow, right arm wrapped over her core. He wore a delighted smirk. Blue eyes looking sleepy, but well rested.

She had forgotten how much she loved this version of him. It was her favorite. She also loved when he was at work, being a ruthless businessman, but this was different. He was raw. Just James. Her James.

He caught her staring, smile widening. "What is it, doll?"

She chewed her lip, trying to stifle her own grin. "Nothing, I just missed you."

Letting out a raspy scoff, he reached over, stroking the side of her face. "I missed you more."

Reaching up, she found his hand in hers. She rubbed over his calloused fingers, holding it up to hers. Giggling to herself over how the tips of her fingers barely reached his first knuckle. He smiled, watching her, then his eyes closed shut once more. Enjoying the feeling of her touch. Embracing it after needing it for so long.

Maggie stroked over his palm, realizing it was one of the only spots of his body that wasn't covered in ink. Twisting it around, admiring the designs on his skin, feeding to his fingertips. Brows pinching when she saw there was a new one, nestled in between a few others. The line work was darker than the others. Fresh. It was a butterfly. A simple outline, slightly filled in with sparse shading.

"James, is this a new tattoo?" She asked, still scanning over it.

His eyes shot open, flashing over to her. "Uh, yeah." He muttered, pulling his hand away and tucking it back under the covers.

"No, stop. I want to see it." She whined, grabbing hold of his wrist and bringing it back in front of her.

James groaned, shoving his face into the pillow.

"It's a butterfly..." her voice trailed off in thought, "James when did you get this?"

He let out a breath, plopping onto his side to face her, looking embarrassed. "I had one of my artists come over to fix this hand a couple weeks ago." Lifting his other to her, showing her the new art covering his knuckles.

"Because I like to punch walls when I'm upset." He said, rolling his eyes, making Maggie laugh. "And I was just feeling... miserable and vulnerable, so I asked him to do a butterfly on my other hand while he was over." He shook his head. "I'm sorry if that's weird, but I was just missing you."

Maggie pouted, jaw agape. "It's for me?"

"Of course it is. My doll wears butterflies, so I do too apparently." Teasing tone directed at himself.

She leaned forward, grabbing the sides of his face. Pressing her lips to his. Running her fingers into his hair. His hands slid around her waist, tugging her tiny frame closer to him. "It's beautiful, James." She whispered, barely pulling back from him. "There's no need to be embarrassed, I love it."

He huffed a breath through his nose, smirking. "I just need to have my doll with me always."

"You will." She assured, kissing his nose.

His hand scooped around the back of her head, pulling her into him. Pressing his lips to hers, drinking her in. Absorbing the feeling of their nude bodies together. Never wanting them to part. He kissed her deeply. Devouring her lips with his. Tongues sliding together, breaths mixing.

James grunted, reaching around grabbing her ass, roughly flipping her body onto his.

She ripped off of him, giving him a scolding look. "I'm way too sore."

He gave her a wicked leer, scanning over her features. "But, I wanna fuck you again."

"How could you possibly go another round?" She laughed. "There's no way."

Finding her small hand with his, he guided her hand down between his muscular legs to feel how hard he was. He was practically aching.

Maggie gasped at the feeling, eyes drooping low in lust for him. Instantly being sucked into his present desires. Staring at each other while she groped him. Stroking over his length, breath picking up at how turned on she was at the act.

A rumbling from her stomach made James' gaze move down to her belly. "You're hungry." It wasn't a question, more of a statement. He was right. She hadn't eaten at all the day before, too focused on her determination.

She shrugged. Stomach growling again— betraying her indifference.

James chuckled. "You can't lie to me, doll." He pulled her hand off of him, crawling off of his bed. "Come on, let's get some food in you."

Pouting up at him from her spot on the bed. "But I want to take care of you now." She pointed her finger at his rock hard length, still protruding from him as he walked away from the bed.

"After we eat." He called over his shoulder as he stepped into the closet, finding clothes each of them.

He helped her get dressed in one of his sweaters that she loved. She nuzzled into the soft cashmere fabric, taking a deep breath of his scent heavily soaked into the piece while he pulled on his own shirt and pajama pants. Scooping her off the bed, he held her on his hip. Walking through the house.

Maggie let her head rest on his shoulder, enjoying being carried like he always would before everything happened. Both of them picking right back up where they left off. Neither of them wanting to let a moment go to waste.

When they got down to his kitchen, he set her on the counter and started cooking them some breakfast.

"Can I help?" She chirped from behind him.

"No." He stated simply, shaking his head. Keeping his eyes on the eggs in the pan.

He wanted to do this for her. He needed to. Taking care of her was his purpose in life. He knew that all too well now. She was his main and only priority. She took precedent over everything else.

Peeking over his shoulder, he saw that Maggie was chewing her lip, looking down at her lap. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" He set down the spatula and rushed over to her.

She smiled at his overly attentive reaction. "Nothing, I just— you know I feel guilty when people do things for me."

James sighed. "I've missed this." He admitted with a shrug. "I've always loved taking care of you."

She gave him an understanding nod, wrapping her arms and legs around him. Giving in to his needs— scratch that, their needs. She couldn't deny it was incredible to feel protected and cared for again. Something she had been lacking for so long now.

With that, James got back to work. Making them some creamy scrambled eggs and buttered toast. It was nothing special, but he needed to get her fed as quickly as he could. He didn't want her to be uncomfortable another second in her life.

They found their usual spots at the dining table, beside each other. Maggie stuffed her face. Scarfing every last bit of food on her plate. Almost beating James to finishing his. Almost.

When they were done, he picked up all the empty dishes, while Maggie padded over to the couch. She pulled one of the Hermes cashmere throws over herself, snuggling into the soft cushions. Still feeling lazy with sleep.

James wiped his hands clean with a dish towel, tossing on the counter as he strode over from the kitchen. Scooting up behind her on the couch and pulling her back so her head was on his chest.

The two of them sat in silence. Feeling comforted by it for the first time in months. Neither of them feeling like they needed to drown it out or run from their thoughts. Both of them were comforted by their inner monologues for the first time in a long time.

James was playing with a lock of her hair, twisting it around his thick pointer finger then untwisting it. He could stay like that forever. With his sweet little doll curled up on his chest.

Glancing down at her, a thought came to mind. "Doll?"

"Mhm?" She hummed, staring blankly out the window.

"What changed?"

"What do you mean?"

He cleared his throat. "I mean, why did you come back? You said you hated me last time we spoke."

Maggie cringed at the memory, keeping her head flat to his chest. "Um, I went to stay with Rose for a week. Just for some perspective and to get out of the city for a bit. She gave me this long speech about how life isn't supposed to be wasted and I needed to stop lying to myself. She made a point that we had something special and it woke me up."

She sighed, rolling over on his chest to face him. "James, I'm sorry for how I treated you. I was just angry at the world. I was angry that I was so heartbroken. I was angry you left. It was like I was trying to be someone else, so I wouldn't have to deal with my emotions."

"I get it." He said sorrily. "I fucked up. I pushed you away even though that was the last thing I wanted." He took a breath. "And I wasn't exactly feeling like myself either. I was horrible to everyone and I was neglecting work. And drinking constantly." He shook his head.

Leaning forward, she kissed his nose. "Well, we can keep working through all of that together, okay? I think we both need to forgive ourselves, so we can move forward."

James beamed at her proudly. "Never thought you'd be the one comforting me."

She shrugged. "I've grown up."

"I love it." He smirked. "My strong, strong girl." Pulling her closer to him and kissing her. He pulled back looking her over when something came to mind. "Did you end up getting rid of everything I shipped back to you?"

Maggie felt a smile creeping over her features. "No." She whispered hesitantly. "Honestly, I thought about it. But to be even more honest, I never could. It's still in all the bags though, stored in my studio closet."

James nodded with a frown. "I'm sorry I did that, but I knew I would lose it when I came home from jail if I had to see all of your clothes here. I knew I'd give in and try to go running to you."

She giggled. "I don't think that plan of yours worked so well then, because here we are."

He nodded, chuckling deep in his chest. Vibrating into hers. "Do you um— do you still have your necklace then?"

Maggie chewed her lip, nodding.

"Good." James smiled, running a hand over her cheek. He raked over her features. Memorizing the placement of each and every freckle. The curve of her rosy lips. Her button nose. The way her lashes fluttered when she blinked her big eyes.

His heart was practically glowing in his chest at the mere sight of her. She just did that to him. Not even having to do anything and he practically melted in the palm of her tiny hand.

"What?" She asked with a smirk.

He thought for a moment, looking down before speaking. "Move in with me."

Maggie frowned, head jolting back. "What?"

"Move in with me." He repeated himself, voice and stare unwavering. Dead serious about the offer.

She giggled. "We just got back together. Are you sure you already want me here everyday?"

James kept his expression stoic. "Yes. I would spend every waking moment by your side if I could. I don't want to be without you ever again." He stroked the side of her face. "I'd carry you around in my goddamn pocket if I could."

Maggie laughed through a sob. "I feel the same way." She shook her head, blinking away her tears. "Let's do it. I'll move in."

His hands gripped under her arms, lifting her off the couch. Spinning her around excitedly, making her squeal. Holding her snug to his chest he pecked kissed all over her face. Showing his elation with action like always. He was different like that. Talking about emotions wasn't quite his strong suit, but he never failed to show her how he felt.

"I love you." She cooed, squishing the sides of his face.

He set her onto his hip, heading back to the stairwell. "I love you too, doll."

Making his way back up to their bedroom, he threw her down on the bed.

Picking back up where they left off.

~

A/N: Wow this was sticky sweet fluff. Got cavities yet?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.5K 21
An Avengers Bucky Barnes x OC Story **SMUTS** Dr Luka Mateo is a trained Psychiatrist with specialised experience in treating war veterans and peopl...
2.7M 43.1K 24
James 'Bucky' Barnes/OC AU ~~~ The year is 1973. All Dove Rogers wanted was a relaxing summer. Just one last hoorah before being thrust into adul...
20.2K 286 50
Welcome to my Bucky Imagines and One Shots - For those of you who want even more Bucky Barnes in your lives. Imagines and one shots about you and th...
1.8K 124 13
Dark Bucky Barnes x OC 18+ When one should be dead and the other one wishes they were dead. A highly trained Navy SEAL One day he ends up in a publi...