Troian Bellisario Adopted Me

By DinahMyLove

Adrienne has,always had it rough. From when she was abused from ages 5-10, to bring sent to a large amount of... More

Troian Bellisario Adopted Me (Under Editing)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue?????
Deal

Chapter 34

1.6K 39 35
By DinahMyLove

   I wake up and roll out of bed, it has been a year since I recovered and Mom still hasn't found love again. I, however, have been in a relationship with Kenneth for ten months.

    Slowly, I trudge to my closer and pick out a T-shirt and jeans and get ready to head out. After bathing and all that shit, I grab a Pop Tart and start walking to a brew about a quarter mile out of our neighborhood.

      As I approach the brew, I have to cross the street to get to the magical deliciousness of my herbal tea. It's calling my name!  I walk across, suddenly, I hear tires screeching and truth to see a car heading towards me. Everything turns black.

     Troian's POV

    I got a call from the hospital, saying that Adrienne has been hit by a car. They tried to save my fifteen year old daughter, but she didn't pull through. I collapse in heartbroken sobs, running towards my balcony, closing my eyes, and jumping off. I can't leave Adrienne, I said that I'd always be there for her. And I will be. And I am...

        That's the end! Short! Crappy! But whatevs. There will be no sequel. Byeeeee. Love you all! Stay strong!
~Jazmyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 385 14
Riley, a broken girl, a mute, she's been hurt sometimes beyond repair. She's 10 years old, and has been in an orphanage for 2 years, she was in foste...
24.2K 303 40
Tenley Caniff. You know? Taylor Caniffs younger sister? The one who Taylor and his friends lothe? Yeah, that's the one. Every day for 5 years she get...
43.9K 781 36
This is the story of an unwanted boy. Unwanted by both his family and society. His name is Kegan Foster and this is his story.
214K 3K 43
Ian and Mickey adopt a 16 year old girl who had been beaten and abused by her parents. Will they be able to help her? Or will she be broken forever...