Little Note (gxg)

By laalaa23

Kodi Cooper deals with anxiety after an incident and has a son. Her parents own a multimillion dollar company... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Sequel?
105K Views!!!
Extra

27

3.6K 104 38
By laalaa23

It was Halloween day and Julia asked to meet up. I had to take Kaleb and Kane trick-or-treating tonight and I was also going to a Halloween party. Kaleb can't exactly eat any candy, but it's the thought the counts. I'll just eat it.

I'm not sure if the party is a good idea or not, but it's a costume party! I have to go. I was going as a devil and Ella was going as an angel. The typical cliche couple costume, I know.

I was on my way to Noonan's to meet Julia. I'm just happy I get to have some potstickers and sticky buns.

Walking into Noonan's, I ordered my potstickers and went to sit down. I soon seen Julia coming in, she spotted me and headed over.

"Hey," she smiled lightly.

"Hi."

"How're you?"

"I'm really good. You?"

"I'm okay.. Your dad has been over a lot recently. He's really cool."

"Yeah he is," I frowned. Julia is gonna get to spend more time with my dad than I am. I'm glad he's happy, but I wish Layla didn't have kids to be honest, especially ones I know.

"Look, I just want to talk okay? I know this is really weird. I promise I didn't mean to make things weird nor make things bad with you and Ella, but I'm glad you guys worked things out and you're happy."

I sighed.

"I don't care about all that. I just feel awkward because you're literally my step sister. Almost at least. It's just weird. And you get to see my dad all the time? I don't like that. Okay? I'm big on family. Immediate family. I just don't like it. It's weird because we had sex and your mom is dating my dad. It's just, I don't know. We're good though okay?"

She frowned. A waitress came over with my potstickers and my mood lightened a little bit.

I immediately dipped one in the sauce and put it in my mouth.

"I'm sorry about all that. I promise we're not trying to take your dad. My mom is happy. I didn't know who she was dating for a while until right before that dinner. I don't want this to be weird between us, please. I just.. we both moved on from it. You're dating Ella. I'm dating Brittany. It's all good. We can just forget this yeah?"

The potsticker heading to my mouth stopped midair.

"Come again? You're dating Brittany? Like.. Ella's cousin Brittany?"

She nodded.

"Huh. That's cool! Congrats, you guys would be cute," I smiled.

"Thank you. Can we put all this behind us?"

I pondered.

"Yeah," I smiled. "We can put it behind us."

She smiled brightly at me and held out her hand. I chuckled and shook it. I ate another potsticker.

"I'm sure in a few years we'll forget we even slept together."

"Way to bring it up again already. I don't think I can forget that now though, it's just too weird not to forget."

She laughed at me.

"You not eating anything?" I stuck the last cream coated potsticker in my mouth.

She shook her head.

"I was hoping this would be a little quick cause I'm busy and I'm sure you are too."

I nodded my head.

"Trick-or-treating and a party tonight."

I took a sip of water and wiped my mouth.

"Well, I'll see you around Kodi. Thank you for meeting me. Text me sometime," she smiled and headed out.

I sighed and paid for the food before leaving. It's already two in the afternoon. I was heading to Ella's to pick her up and take her to my house, she claimed she wanted to go trick-or-treating with us as well.

I knocked on the door.

"Hey Ronny! The better twin," I smiled at him as he laughed.

"I heard that bitch," Alex appeared in the doorway.

"Oh no. Darn. I'm so sorry," I mocked.

She smiled sarcastically at me and I chuckled.

"Lee!" I heard my angel. I immediately put my arms around her waist as she ran into me.

"Hey love," I murmured to her, rubbing her back softly.

"God I'm gonna be sick." I heard.

I chuckled, pulling away.

"You're just jealous," I stated.

Alex scoffed. "Yeah okay."

I smirked at her.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I have a son to get home to."

"Ah! I'm so excited to see him. Let's go," Ella pulled on my arm.

I chuckled.

"Okay okay! Bye guys," I winked to them. Alex rolled her eyes and Ronny waved to me.

Ella took my hand in hers as we got onto the road.

"You got your costume babe?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am," she held up a bag that I just now realized she had.

I smiled at her, heading into my driveway.

"Hey mom," I said, stopping in the living room. She was watching the news as Kaleb played with his toys. "Hi baby boy."

He clapped his hands, smiling his little toothy smile at me. I picked him up, hugging him to me. I feel like I've barely spent any time with him recently.

I kissed his forehead and looked at Ella. She smiled softly at me and made grabby hands at Kaleb. I chuckled at her, handing him over. He pushed his palms on her cheeks, squishing them together and giggled.

I smiled at them. My two loves. My two happinesses. I love th- Kaleb. I love Kaleb. I furrowed my brows. Not Ella. Not yet.

"How are you Kaleb? Hm? I missed you. Yes I did. Yes I did," Ella cooed at him, tickling his stomach, while he laughed.

She hugged him to her and smiled at me.

"Where's Kane?" I asked my mom.

"He's putting on his costume in the bathroom. I tried to help, but he claimed he didn't need any. You might need to check on him," she laughed.

I looked at the news, a wildfire was happening somewhere. I frowned.

"Since when do you even watch the news?"

She looked at me.

"What kind of question is that? I always watch the news. Especially since I own a company Kodi. I need to know about other things happening in the world."

I held up my hands in defense.

"My bad. Kaleb's costume is on my bed. I'm gonna check on Kane," I told Ella.

"Why hello there Spider-man," I chuckle, seeing Kane trying to reach the zipper on his back. "You need a little help there bud?"

His head of brunette hair nodded up at me. I helped him zip up and went downstairs where Ella and Kaleb were waiting. He was in his wolf onesie costume I bought.

"Well aren't you the cutest little wolf I've ever seen," I cooed at him.

He smiled at me, clapping his hands. I handed him a pumpkin bucket, bigger than his head and chuckled.

"I'll probably be carrying that tonight."

"You look super cute Kane. I love Spider-man," Ella complimented him, and Kane pretended to shoot out webs from his hands.

"Let's go get candy!" He yelled happily.

Ella smiled at me, I took her and Kaleb's hand in mine and headed after a babbling blonde.

*****

"Well you look hot," I smirked at Ella, snaking my hands around her waist from behind.

She smiled at me through the mirror, fixing her dress.

"You look good as well."

I kissed her cheek and smacked her ass as I turned around to get a piece of candy off my dresser.

I popped some skittles in my mouth.

"I don't know about you, but I'm hoping this party is going to be better than the last."

She turned around, placing her hands on my cheeks.

"I'll be with you the whole time I promise. I won't leave your side this time okay?"

I nodded and kissed her.

I breathed in as I parted from her.

"Let's get to this party then shall we?"

"Say goodbye to your son first, Lee," she gave me an eye.

"Well duh. Meet you in the car," I pecked her lips and headed towards his room.

He was laying in his crib, chewing on a teething ring as he looked at the glowing stars on the ceiling. I smiled at the little boy.

"Hey bub."

I leaned down, and pet his head, pushing his hair to the side. His bright blue tired eyes looked up at me and I smiled softly at him.

"Go to sleep baby. I love you, I'll see you tomorrow."

I kissed my hand, putting it to his head and he waved tiredly to me as I left the room.

I got into the car, looking at Ella who was busy on her phone.

"Quinn and Addy are going right?"

"Yes, they're already there. I told them we'd be another half hour."

"We'll be there soon. They can wait."

She placed her hand on my thigh and heat instantly took over my body. I glanced at her and she smiled innocently at me. I gritted my teeth as her hand went higher.

"You know, I'm not afraid to miss this party," I said.

"Oh that's too bad. We're going."

I groaned. "Then get your hands off my woman."

She giggled at me and took my hand in hers instead.

"We'll do that later then." I seen her smirk from the side.

I pulled up to a big house. Almost as big as mine. This is different than a dorm, thankfully. Cars everywhere, I could hear the bumping music and all the people outside in different kinds of costumes. I took a deep breath. Breathing in and out. I had a bad bad feeling about tonight and it's worrying me. Oh well. Stop thinking about it Kodi. You're alright, you got this. You're gonna be with Ella. Don't you worry. Nothing will happen. Another car pulled up behind me and I breathed out. Alright. It's okay. I felt a hand on my arm, pulling me out of the trance I was in. I turned to her, with her concerned eyes and she smiled softly at me.

"I'll be with you the whole time," she whispered and kissed my cheek. "We can go home if you'd like? Watch some Netflix and eat ice cream or whatever you want."

I smiled at her. She's the sweetest.

"How did I get so lucky to have you?" I asked softly, looking into her eyes.

She shrugged and smiled at me. I chuckled.

"I'll be fine," I promised and kissed her softly. "Thank you."

She stroked my cheek again and smiled.

"Let's go then!" She squealed and got out.

I chuckled and got out of the car, Ella took my hand and dragged me into the house. The smell of weed, alcohol, and sweat filled my nose immediately. My skin started tingling which made me cringe. I wanted alcohol.

"Drink all you want tonight okay? Or none at all. I'll take care of you," Ella yelled to me. I nodded at her and she took my hand and guided me through the maze of people. I wonder where the others were. I seen the fridge and coolers and tugged on Ella's arm so I could go over. She told me she wasn't going to leave me and I was going to make sure of it. I was scared to be honest. I was scared at the first party, but this time just felt scarier than the last. Though tonight just felt really weird. The bad feeling was still there.

I grabbed a beer and took a sip of it immediately. The cool beverage burned my throat as it went down and I sighed in content. I needed this.

"Hey heyyyy Ella, Kodi. You guys look hot." She hung on my shoulder with a drink in my hand. 

"Hey there Quinn. Drunk already?" I waved to Addy who was in front of us. She was dressed as a cop and Quinn was a hot nurse. I was not going to tell Ella that.

"I am not drunk," she slurred. I chuckled at her and finished my beer, throwing it in a bin and grabbed another one.

"Yeah okay. I'll be there with you in a bit," I took another sip.

Quinn cheered and grabbed Addy's hand, pulling her away and I seen Quinn immediately hang onto a guy. I laughed at her and continued to drink my glass.

Ella's hand was still in mine, but she was talking to some guy beside us. I frowned. I felt weird. I squeezed her hand and turned away. I got the sudden urge to dance. My hand snaked it's way around Ella's waist and put my head in her neck. I kissed her neck.

"Wanna dance?" I finished off that beer and tried to grab another, but she stopped me.

"Slow down baby," she placed her hand on my cheek. "Let's dance." I frowned a little, it was only two beers. That doesn't even give a buzz.

Ella drug me to where everybody was dancing and spun me around. The bad thoughts in my mind left when I looked into her eyes. So I let go, I let loose. I pulled Ella into me and out my forehead against hers, letting our hips sway to the beat. Her touch sent tingles through my body. Her lips found mine and it calmed me down immediately. Sadly, the song ended and she pulled me into the crowd. The bad feeling came back, putting a weight on my stomach. Ella started talking to somebody else and I looked around the room. I scanned it carefully, landing on somebody's eyes. Those eyes. I blinked and he was gone. I must be seeing things. Three beers down and a vodka. I must be. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. I wasn't feeling alright anymore. I started to shake and Ella turned to me immediately. She met my eyes and I shook my head as I went to bite my nails.

Why do I keep coming to these parties. I really need to stop drinking. It's making me see things. I searched the room again and didn't see him. I must be seeing things.

"Can we leave?" I asked Ella. She nodded her head quickly and said goodbye to her friend. She pulled me through the crowd and took me outside to the car, but she said in the drivers seat.

"Give me the keys?" I handed them to her and she smiled at me. "You okay?"

I nodded hesitantly.

"I think the alcohol is fucking with my head."

I watched the car behind us also start and seemed to be following us. I shook my head. Coincidence.

"Do you want me to stay over tonight?" She asked me carefully and placed her hand over mine. I shook my head.

"No it's okay. Thank you though love. I really appreciate it. I appreciate you."

She smiled at me, turning her attention back to the road as we approached her house. She got out as I went over to the drivers seat. She kissed me passionately, placing her hands on my chest. The butterflies exploded in my stomach and my skin tingled as she mouthed her mouth with mine. She pulled back and I looked into her eyes, they were sparkling. She pecked my lips one last time.

"Text me when you get home okay? Drive really carefully," I nodded at her.

"I'm sorry I ruined your night.. again," I mumbled the last part.

"You did not okay? I promise. I just want you to be okay. Now go home, get some sleep and I'll see you tomorrow okay? Be safe."

I nodded again and got in the car.

"See you tomorrow," I waved to her.

She smiled and waved back as I drove home. I still had a bad feeling. I looked in the rear view mirror and seen that same car again. I shook my head and sped up, turning down a street and running a red light, turning down another. I looked behind me and it wasn't there. I sighed in relief and sped up a little more, driving home. Tonight is not the night.

I texted Ella that I got home safely and as soon as my head hit my pillow I knocked out.

*****

"If you guys need anything from the store text me! I won't be there for long, just grabbing some food for Kaleb," I checked my phone as my mom sat on the couch and turned on the tv to her news.

I headed to the store. Kaleb was starting to get a little picky so I wanted to get a bunch of things for him to try. I sighed as I got stopped at a red light. It was only eight in the morning. After I fell asleep I got a nightmare and woke up around five, I couldn't go back to sleep. I've been nursing a tiny hangover, but it's nothing I can't deal with. I've been up since then and I decided to go to the store before Kaleb woke up.

Walking down the isle, I grabbed a bunch of different baby cereals, and foods. I also got him some squeeze applesauce. Kacy has been giving him some of that recently and he loves it. I smiled at everything I got and headed to the checkout. I smiled at the man, wishing him a good day as I left with bags in my hands. I put them in my trunk and went to the drivers seat. I seen my phone on the seat. Oh shit. I forgot, hopefully nobody wanted anything.

I picked it up and checked it, nineteen missed calls from my mom, six from Kacy, thirteen from Kyler, twelve from Ella, and even five from Sarah. I furrowed my brows and checked the text messages which made my heart drop to the floor.

Kodi get back to the house now. There was a prison break last night and Peter was one of the ones to escape. They aren't sure where he's at right now. You need to come back.

The world stopped around me and my breathing sped up. I tried to get my keys to put in the ignition but as soon as I tried, my window broke, something hard hit my head, and darkness took over me.

———
Uh oh guys.. 
Word Count: 3085

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 73.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
116K 4.5K 28
Xiomara isn't having the best luck with dating. When it comes to her priorities, her life as a mother of four and a striving film director seems to b...
38.8K 1.8K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
1.4K 137 8
«ល្អណាស់ដែលអូនអាន់យ៉ាមានម៉ាក់ជាឃាតករនិងប៉ាជាគិញសម្ងាត់» «បើស្រឡាញ់ប៉ាកូនត្រូវរៀននៅសាលាមួយនេះអោយពូកែបំផុត» #ម៉ាក់ជាឃាតករ ឪពុកជាគិញសម្ងាត់(Spy)...