Schizophrenic

By strangehatswithflaps

• • • "I would never hate you, Maya," he whispered. "Never." So you see? He did like me. He did. He liked me... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

Schizophrenic

1.3K 31 0
By strangehatswithflaps

• • •
"I would never hate you, Maya," he whispered. "Never."
So you see? He did like me. He did. He liked me and didn't want me to get hurt and he knew I wasn't crazy. He knew I wasn't crazy.
• • •

Schizophrenia is a serious and real illness. Real people have it and deal with it on a day to day basis. This story, however, is fictitious. Although I have done research, this story is all made up and any relation to a real case is mere coincidence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 227 26
Ravens a smart, swift loyal dog. This is the tale of her pack, and her life. Some ideas are based of Erin hunter book series Survivours. Enjoy!
Spy By Hailey:)

Fanfiction

72.9K 1.7K 20
Lilly is anything but normal. She's a spy she's 21 but she's considered a rookie. She's used to people calling her that but really she's the top spy...
36.8K 1.1K 38
When Sejeong makes a plan to seduce Sehun. 💬💬 First published : 3rd April 2020 Ended : 7th May 2020 🏆 14th June 2020 - 1st in #sejeong © -pinkviol...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...