Baby Niall Horan (Ageplay)

Per multifandoms23

Niall is suddenly stressed from touring and being in a band, the boys notice, so they come up with a plan to... Més

Description Of Names/Things
Stressed Niall
Making Changes
A Rough Week
A Normal Day
The Dentist
Bedtime Trouble
A Very Cold Day Out
Niall's Injured Knee
Niall Gets Braces
Larry Moves Out
Larry Babysits
Grumpy Niall
A Day Full Of Interviews
Lou (Hairdresser) Babysits
Dummy Rash
Going Swimming
Paul Babysits
Meeting The (Grand)Parents
Meeting The Siblings (Aunts/Uncles)
Rainy Days
Sick Niall Gets A Checkup
Meeting Santa
Christmas Eve (Lou's Birthday)
Christmas Day
Winter Walks
Soft Play
Zayn's Weekend Away
Meeting Baby Lux
Dummy Issues
Terrible Twos
New Habits
Larry Babysits Lux And Niall
Niall's Acid Reflux
A Storm
Football Game
Grandparents Visit
Louise Babysits Niall
A Day Of Golf
Niall's First Sleepover
Ear Infection
Behaviour Issues
Food Poisoning
A Picnic Day
Checkup Before Touring
Back On Tour
Nightmare Hairdresses
Niall Gets His Braces Tightened
Regression
Swimming and Chill
BBQ And Friends
Larry Babsits Overnight
Zayn and Liam Argument
Regressing To Newborn
Chill Day With Lux
Sleepy Niall
A Day At The Beach
A Day With Papa
Fun Zoo Day
Hot Days
A Day With Daddy
Niall's Birthday
Hard To Regress
Struggling With Headspace
A Surprise For Niall
Attempted Kidnapping
Moving
Sick Niall
The Running Phase
Bad Nights
Louis Birthday (Christmas Eve)
Christmas Day
Separation Anxiety
Distracted By Phone
Accidentally Drinking Coffee
Flu Shots and An Unhappy Niall
Lux's 1st Birthday
A Chaotic Morning
Cosy Day In

Telling The World

1.6K 32 4
Per multifandoms23

Today was the day that we tell the world that Niall is our little baby. We accepted the fact that there's gonna be haters no matter what so we decided to just go for it anyway.

"Ni Ni, what's today?" Zayn asks him as he got him dressed. He was put into a short sleeve blue lion bodysuit, a pair of black leggings, a green woodland animal jumper and a pair of colourful striped socks.

"We 'ell der 'ole 'ide 'orld" he says spreading his arms out for emphasis.

"That's right and we've got food to celebrate"

"Is Haz and Lou coming?" Zayn asks as he cleared Niall's dirty clothes and nappy off the floor.

"They should be, I just wanna tell the world already" I was excited but also nervous as we knew they'd be mixed reactions but if Niall were to slip up whilst we were touring, we'd have some sort of explaining to do. The other 2 soon arrive and we pull Niall onto our laps.

"Ready?" Zayn says as we get ready to record a small video.

'Hello world, we have a very special announcement to make. Now this may take some time getting used to and we may lose thousands of you but we want to do what makes us happy.

Lou: right, so the haters can get lost if they're not happy about it.

Z: anyway, Niall here is in ageplay. If you don't know what that is, it's basically him acting like a toddler.

H: a very cute one at that, I love babysitting the little guy'. We soon end it as Niall started getting cranky.

"Someones nap time" I grab his dummy and cloth and take him up.

"Lay down" I soothe him.

"Hmm" he whines. Sometimes when he's like this it's usually because he fights his sleep when he's cranky.

"Come on" I get him out and lay him in my arms and put his cloth near his face but made sure there was enough room for him to breathe. He struggled for some time but he soon fell asleep so I laid him back down.

"He alright?" Zayn asks, a little bit concerned. They were in the kitchen, getting the food out, ready.

"Yeah, he was too cranky to sleep so it took him a bit longer to go down"

"Oh right"

"Lou, stop eating the food" Harry tells him off so I quickly popped the food that I had, in my mouth. We sort the food out and mine and Zayn's mums rung us to congratulate us on all the love and support we were getting. Again, there were a few that left some hate and left us but we didn't care. Niall soon woke up and we had some food.

"Here, go, quick" we soon hear Louis.

"What'd you give him?" Zayn asks him.

"Some fruit" he shrugs.

"Some fruit? Louis Tomlinson gave my kid some fruit?" Zayn smirks.

"Well yeah, the boy needs to eat healthy" Louis smiles.

"Ni Ni, come to papa and he'll give you some sweets" Zayn calls out, Niall came running out with cupcake all over his mouth.

"What did uncle Lou give you?" Zayn asks Niall.

"Fwuit" he smiles up at Zayn.

"Yes, just like we practiced" Louis cheers, making the both of us look at him.

"I mean, yeah fruit"

"Doesn't look like fruit to me" Zayn gives him a playful look.

"Fwuit" Niall carries on smiling.

"Alright, no more of this 'fruit' unless it's actual fruit" I tell them both. Zayn soon got a wipe and cleaned Niall's mouth down.

"Woah, careful, what's up?" Harry asks him as he was cutting up some fruit and Niall tried to reach out for some.

"What'd you want? Apples? Oranges? Bananas? Cherries? Watermelon? Pineapple?"

"Apple pwease" he puts a few in one of Niall's bowls and passes it to him.

"Fank wou"

"You're welcome" he soon comes over to me and I place him on my lap.

"Ere daddy" he tries to shove one in my mouth.

"Thank you baby"

"Owange pwease" Niall holds out his bowl for Harry to put some more fruit in it.

"Yes sir, anything else?" He messes around with him, making him laugh.

"A nana pwease"

"Anything else?"

"Mo apples pwease"

"That all?"

"Yesh fank wou" we soon have some more food and we sit down on the couch whilst Niall played.

"Shall we go have a bath and get ready for bed?"

"No 'ired" he says as he rubbed his eyes, which told me otherwise.

"Come on, you can look for your Olaf pyjamas" we head up and I give him a bath before putting him into some navy blue and grey Olaf pyjamas.

"We ready for milkies?" I say as I took him downstairs.

"I'll take him to bed" Zayn says as he takes him from my arms. I pass him Niall's bottle and blanket before kissing him goodnight.

He takes him to bed and I clear up.

"You feel better about telling the world?" Harry asks me.

"I do and I've said that there's probably gonna be haters no matter what but it'll hopefully make it easier on us" we talk more and they soon leave. I head upstairs to see Zayn and Niall asleep on the rocking chair. I took a quick pic before putting Niall in his crib and helping Zayn to our room. We get ready for bed before going to sleep.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

47.5K 642 46
Zayn (30) and Liam (28) starting a family Harry and Niall are going to be adopted Louis is a badboy A lot of things are going to happen for good or b...
1.2M 23.9K 41
Niall was having a hard time so the boys made him their baby however the stress from touring gets to them and they forget what they've done. Now that...
7.3K 190 21
Where Zayn's dad hurts him and Liam tries to help. - - Ziam with a little Larry - Started August 2021, finished October 2022 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF...
326K 7.6K 31
Ziam family AU, in which Zayn and Liam decide to start their own little family. Louis: 6 Harry: 4 Niall: 2