It's always been you.

By ZeldrissLover

Daichi has had a crush on suga and wants to tell her but it's hard when she's convinced that he like michimiy... More

Cute..
Date?
Its mine!
Like or love?
Study date
Crushes
Who do the girls like?
Our new captain!
Shopping!
Beach! Pt. 1!
Beach! Pt. 2!
Beach! Pt. 3!
The plan!
I-I DIDNT MEAN TO!
Its finally time...
Give me a kiss?
DONT TOUCH HER
how did you get sick?!
Nothing could be anymore perfect.

MICHIMAYA!

962 23 49
By ZeldrissLover

So this chapter was recommended by a reader! I'm super excited for this chapter!

TO ALL MY BROTATO CHIPS OUT THERE. YOU LOOK DELICIOUS.

Daichi's pov

My heart is beating so fast... I don't know what to do.. my palms are really sweaty...

"Daichi. Pay attention." My teacher said looking directly at me

"Sorry sensai!" I said quickly

Today is the day I'm planning to ask out suga..

First! After school I'm gonna go up to her and ask her if she wants to hang out at the beach for a bit.

Two! I go home and get ready, I call Asahi and make sure he has ice cream and a cozy spot ready for me if I get rejected

Three! I go to the beach and wait for suga to arrive. Once she arrives we take off our shoes and play in the water for a bit.

Four! I ask her to dance with me. "Daichi! There isn't any music to dance to!" Suga says playing with her hair "we don't need music" I said grabbing her hand and we start dancing. She blushes and it's finally the perfect time.

Five! I finally get the guts to ask her out and do it.. it's a yes or no question.

I'm gonna explode...

Finally the bell rang for lunch. I turned around to ask suga if she wanted to have lunch together but she wasn't there... we always have lunch together..

I walked outside of the classroom. Where is suga.

"Hey where is suga?" Asahi said walking up to me

"I don't know... I know she's at school today but she disappeared when we were dismissed..."

"I would say I would help you look for her but I'm going to talk with noya.. I plan on confessing... I hope.." Asahi said scratching the back of his neck and blushing

"I know you got this big guy! Are you sure you don't want to plan it out? Or do it somewhere special?" I asked

All the other guys on the team kind of just asked eachother out... but here I am being way to nervous to face suga on the subject..

"I'm sure.. I heard from Ennoshita that noya likes the idea of a simple confession.. so that's what I'm gonna do!" Asahi said with enthusiasm which turned to nervousness in seconds flat.

"Good luck!" I said running down the hall.

I was gonna check by the vending machines first!

She wasn't there...

I went to the gym!

I only found Hinata and kageyama practicing.

I decided to check the roof top..

When I tried going up there was a few guys blocking the door.

"Excuse me I need to get through." I said bluntly, at this point I just wanted to hang out with suga.

"Sorry we were told no students on the roof." One of the guys said

"By who?" I said a little bit more annoyed

"A small girl with short brown hair and lighter brown eyes." He said again

Michimiya?

"Is anyone else up there by any chance?" I asked

"I can't tell you that."

Damn it! I know suga is up there! What does michimiya want with her?! Don't tell me..

I ran across the school bumming into multiple people. I didn't care though. I need to get to suga!

I ran to the stair case on the other side of the building. Damn it there's guys here to!

I ran to another side of the building. I need my suga... I need to know what michimiya wants with her!

I finally found a side with no guys blocking the door. I walk through the door and didn't see michimiya or suga.

I started looking around. Where is suga.

"You stole him from me! You ignorant bitch! He was mine! All mine! I've known him longer! I've known him Sense middle school! But yet he only pays attention to you! He only wants you!" I heard michimiya yell.

I ran to where her voice was coming from... when I got there I saw something I never wanted to see...

Two girls were holding suga down while michimiya was beating her up... suga had blood dripping down from her mouth and blood and scratches everywhere. She looked like she was about to pass out..

"S-suga?..." I was lost for words... why would someone hurt my princess?...

Suga looked over to me and gave me a weak smile...

"D-daichi?! How did you get up here?!" Michimiya said backing away from suga and the other girls letting go of her. Suga rolled over to where she was on her hands and knees catching her breath as blood dropped from everywhere. Her knees were scratched up and shaking.... my princess...

"MICHIMIYA! WHAT DID YOU DO" I yelled

I've never felt so pissed off...

"Daichi! L-let me explain?" Michimiya said backing up into a wall as I walked towards her but stopped infront of suga.

"EXPLAIN WHAT?! THE FACT THAT I WARNED YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM SUGA AND YOU WENT AGAINST IT AND NOT ONLY DID YOU HARASS HER BUT KNOW YOU BEAT HER UP?!"

I usually have morals against hitting a girl... but right now my morals aren't Relevant.

"ALL BECAUSE I DONT LIKE YOU BACK?! YOU HURT SUGA BECAUSE WHAT?! BECAUSE SHES A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU ARE? BECAUSE SHE HAS MORE SELF RESTRAINT?! THE FACT THAT SHES BETTER THAN ANYONE IVE EVER MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE?!"

"Daichi... I'm sorry!"

"Get away from her."

"W-What?"

"GET AWAY FROM SUGA" I yelled at the girls

Michimiya was in tears and I could see suga's blood on her fist... SHE ISNT GOING TO JUST GET AWAY WITH THIS!

The girls ran away.

"D-daichi?..." suga said weakly from behind me

"Suga! Are you ok?!" I said immediately turning around and bending down to suga. She looked up at me and smiled, I don't understand why she didn't fight back...

"Suga... are you ok?! I need to get you to the nurse! No the hospital!" I said trying to pick up suga with hurting her

"I'm fine daichi... my head just feels-" suga Than passed out

"SUGA?!" I said catching her before her head hit the ground.

I picked her up and ran down to the nurse as carefully as possible.

"Oh dear! What happened?!" The nurse said as I walked in

"Michimiya yui, attacked suga with her friends on the roof top..." I said setting suga down on the bed

"I'll grab the med kit!" The nurse said rushing through her drawers.

She got the med kit out and handed it to me.

"Fix her up! I'm making a phone call to michimiya's teacher about her behavior." The nurse said

I nodded and started to clean suga's cuts and bruises and bandage them up. Suga got hurt... because of a decision I made... my suga...

And yet she still smiled at me...

I finally cleaned her up and bandaged her and tucked her into the bed.. I'm sorry suga...

I grabbed suga's hand and everything around me became a blur. I could only see suga laying there motionless and in pain.

Michimiya is going to pay for what she did to my princess...

I than fell asleep holding suga's hand and listening to her breathing.

suga's pov

I woke up in the nurses office, the nurse was looking down at me smiling.. I had a huge headache...

"Are you still in pain?"

"It's just a headache.."

"I'll get you some Ibuprofen!" The nurse said walking over to a locked cabinet. She unlocked the cabinet and pulled out a pill bottle and took 2 pills out of it. She got me a water bottle and handed the pills and the bottle to me.

"Here take these."

I than noticed daichi... he was holding my hand and passed out. His head was resting on the bed with my hand infront of his face.. he looked so peaceful... I blushed

"You know he's been here the whole time.. he hasn't even looked away from you.. he looked very worried when he was cleaning you up, like if he was gonna hurt you or do something worse... he's a good kid." She said sitting down in a chair by daichi and giving me a soft smile.

I took the Ibuprofen in the water, now I had to wait for the pills to kick in.

"Are you two dating by any chance?"

My face went completely red...

"W-What?! No..." I said looking away and fiddling with my hair,

"Ahh but you like him?"

"I-I! Y-yes..." I said blushing even more

"He seems perfect for you suga.. he really does care about you..."

"Princess..." daichi mumbled in his sleep

I blushed even more,

"Does he call you princess?" The nurse asked

"S-sometimes..." I said looking down at him sleeping and smiling to myself

"Oh that boy definitely likes you!" The nurse laughed

"Eh?! Why do you say so?"

"You are so oblivious!" The nurse laughed

I blushed even more... even the nurse thinks that he likes me... I feel so happy..

"Huh?.." daichi sat up and rubbed his eyes

"Good morning sleepyhead!" I said with a big smile

"Suga?! Are you ok? Does anything hurt? Do you want me to go beat up michimiya? Do you need water? Are you hungry?" Daichi said extremely fast

I laughed and so did the nurse

"I'm fine daichi! Thank you for standing up for me.." I said smiling at him again

"I'll leave you guys to talk.." the nurse said walking over to the other side of the room

"Why did you let them beat you up? Why did you go to the roof top willingly?!"

"I didn't go to the roof top by Will... I was walking past the stairs when michimiya pulled me up them. That's how I got up there... and I don't like hurting people.. I-"

Daichi than hugged me.. somehow the hug felt warm and comforting.. I wish I could stay like this forever..

"I'm sorry suga.. I should have gotten there faster.. I-"

"Shut up daichi! There was nothing you could do before hand! I'm great full that you even came for me.. thank you daichi.." I said holding his face out infront of mine

Daichi leaned his head on my shoulder...

"I promise I won't let michimiya hurt you again... I promise.." daichi whispered in my ear..

I know daichi.. I know you'll protect me...

Thank you to @cookiekittyava for the chapter idea! I really enjoyed writing this chapter!

Michimiya isn't this evil but in my mind she's in my way of my ship so of course I had to make her a total bitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4K 22
Boy X Boy. (: Haikyuu!! fanfic. Both Kageyama and Hinata realise that they are feeling something, something beyond friendship for each other. And whe...
55.4K 926 25
Haikyuu genderbend story, hope you guys enjoy. Please vote and comment. Thank you.❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🌟🌟🌟
3 0 1
Daichi is the born leader. He encourages his Volleyball team memebers and they trust him. He's good at school, respected by friends and have a nice...
54.8K 1.5K 55
What do I have going for me? Besides waking up daily and needing to squash my chest, put my packer in my pants and style my hair to not be feminine f...