UniTale: The Darkened rooms [...

By BlandyBoi

A undertale au where you, all your classmates and a new girl in a green jacket wake up in a dark room, fighti... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2 (i dont own the music)
Part 3: The dream
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8 (i don't own the music)
Part 10
Christmas special (this wont really make any difference to the story)
Part 11
Part 12: Rest in peace fallen soldier (i don't own the music)
Part 13
Part 14: It was all a dream?

Part 9 (should i have to say i dont own the art?)

974 14 47
By BlandyBoi

You awoke to muffled sobbing, you turned over, upon opening your eyes you saw Chara, turned away from you, clearly where the cries were from. You lifted your arm and put it around her, you tightened your grip ever so slightly to show you were awake.

"Chara, whats wrong?" You asked still half asleep.

"I-i i" Chara began before she broke down sobbing even harder.

"it's okay, take your time, i'm here."

After about 5 minutes Chara had calmed down enough to talk.

"It was about what i saw in the hall..."

"oh, don't worry, it wasn't real, it was fake memories."

"But it felt real! I had to see you and everyone else die along with my entire family. And then that sicko who did it wore Rei's bandanna with dust and blood all over it!"

"i understand it would have been sickening, but it's all over. You said it yourself, your saw it happen multiple times didn't you?"

"Yeah but that doesn't mean i get desensitised to it! and then i had to see everyone else die and I hadn't experienced that before!"

"it's okay, just try and fall asleep, you'll feel better when you wake up, and if you ever need someone to talk to, me and everyone else are here for you, even Michael, although i wouldn't speak to him unless he was the only one left."

"H-heh" Chara sniffled

"Thanks Y/N, I really needed this."

"anytime, when you wake up we are gonna have to check out that slash though."

"i ate some monster candy, i'll be fine."

"better safe then sorry."

"yeah... Thank you Y/N, i'm glad your here."

"same to you Chara, same to you."

having said that you and Chara quickly fell asleep, fully embracing this time, a trust that couldn't be faked being built.

When you woke up again you saw that Chara was still asleep, you got up and grabbed your white shirt and jeans before going to the bathroom and quickly changing, you brought your dirty clothes into the main room where alot of people were chatting, you ignored most of the few people who did try to talk to you as you threw the clothes into the washing machine near all the kitchen utensils. The one person you didn't ignore however, was Jason.

"Hey Y/N"

"Huh? oh hey, what is it?"

"I was wondering how you and Chara were holding up after that whole event, Chara with that big cut along her stomach, she wouldn't let us examine it, she said she ate some 'monster candy' stuff that apparently healed the wound enough to stop bleeding, whats that about?"

"alright so you know how me and Chara can do magic?"

"yeah."

"Chara is from a alternate universe where a sentient race of beings besides humans existed, a war broke out and the humans won, they sent the 'Monsters' down inside a mountain where they couldn't leave but people could enter. Chara fell down that mountain one day and was adopted by some monsters, they taught her how to use magic, some monsters lack enough physical matter to digest food so they have a monster adapted type of food, it turns out it heals human battle damage and doesn't require the consumer to get rid of waste due to the fact it's absorbed and instantly used up."

"So Chara won't need to take a crap after eating that Chocolate bar?"

"no she won't"

"that is some fucking big brain science."

"I don't understand it either."

"on the topic of magic, why didn't Chara teach us and only you?"

"it depends on who is being taught magic, everyone has a soul that has a specific trait, those being: Bravery, Justice, Kindness, Integrity, Patience, Perseverance and Determination. Me and Chara have a Determination soul. I assume it's something to do with the fact other people have different traits and that affects their magic or potential to do magic."

"so we basically got fucked over by fate."

"yes, anyways i'm gonna go check on Chara, she's probably woken up by now."

"aight, Talk to ya later Y/N"

"Cya."

With that being the end of the conversation you walked back up to your room and entered, your eyes were greeted with a Chara sitting up in bed with her bloody jacket and shirt.

"Sleep well?" you asked from the doorway.

"better then some nights, worse then others."

"you feeling better?"

"alot, thanks for that by the way, i'll be sure to keep that tip in mind."

"yeah, anyways we do have to check out that slash, even if you did eat some MC it doesn't mean the wound won't re-open."

"yeah i guess that's fair."

"i'm gonna check out the cut since there aren't any mirrors and you probably don't trust the others do you?"

"that's right, i don't trust them to move around my shirt, i DEFINITELY don't trust Michael."

"Listen, if you get uncomfortable just tell me and i'll stop."

"alright."

"we are gonna have to take that jacket off though."

You helped Chara take off the jacket before helping her stand, once she was stable on her feet you knelt down and started moving her shirt up.

"remember, tell me and i'll stop."

"alright i got it, your being somewhat annoying now."

"noted."

You examined what parts of the wound were visible, that being her stomach. The wound looked like it had crusted over and was already starting to regrow skin, although it did look like it was going to scar.

"Chara this is gonna leave a scar."

"i know, after the first reset i had a scar where i got slashed, it's been the same since then except for when we all got teleported here."

"alright, as long as your okay with it..."

You started moving the shirt up towards her chest, where Chara pulled away from you and turned around, when she turned back around she had her shirt pulled all the way up, however her hands were covering her breasts.

"A-are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Y/N, don't make this anymore embarrassing then it has to be." Chara said while looking away, a blush far redder then her usual one.

Given the prompt you continued examining the wound, it seemed to end just before her breasts, however when you examined the wound as a whole you noticed a bit was hidden under her trousers.

"H-hey Chara, there's a bit of the wound hidden around your hip, and i don't wanna make this worse so i-"

"just pull them down."

"o-okay"

You slowly pulled down one side of her trousers to the point where they wouldn't go down anymore without pulling down the other side, you slowly pulled down her other side to examine the full extent of the wound, it being similarly progressed in recovery everywhere.

"o-okay, the wound will heal at about the same time everywhere, it won't permanently affect your combat capabilities as far as i can see."

Chara mumbled something inaudible.

"sorry? Can you say that again, i didn't quite hear you."

"and now im horny..."

"u-uh, i'll jus-"

"get on the bed."

"S-Sorry?"

"Get on the bed!"

🍋(lemon warning)🍋

Chara shoved you down onto the bed, not enough to hurt but enough to send you back, she crawled on top of you and started kissing you, she slowly started making her way down your neck, about halfway through you suddenly let out a high pitched yelp, you couldn't help it, Chara started going down on that spot, nibbling and pinching it at several different angles, it wasn't something you could put into words but it just felt good.

Chara started moving your shirt up as you continued to moan and squeal in pleasure. She started to caress your torso as she moved back up to kiss you again. Finally being relieved from the mind-numbing pleasure you tried to move your hands to push Chara off, only to realise there were blue knives keeping you in place, Chara noticed your attempt to push her off.

"No escape from this, i'm too into it." Chara slurred in lust before licking your neck, you squealed yet again, this went on for a couple of minutes before she slowly started to move down towards your jeans.

"They're already soaked! Now this could be from me, or you getting really excited, lets find out shall we."

You were panting from the pleasure as you watched Chara slowly take off your jeans.

"n-no i'm not ready for this ye-" Chara put her finger to your mouth.

"Shh Shh Shh, let it happen."

You could only watch as she took down your jeans and revealed your boxers, completely drenched.

"it seems like we found who it was Y/N, Don't worry, i'll do you a favour and clear you up."

Chara reached and pulled down your boxers, revealing your tall standing erection. She then proceeded to lick it from the bottom up, you decided to just let it happen, you were into it now too.

Chara then started licking the head of your dick, you instantly arched your back out of pleasure while moaning. She took this as a sign to keep going, where she proceeded to then put about half your erection into her mouth, she began bobbing her head up and down, you were a moaning mess too confused about what was going on to do anything about it, she slid down her own trousers before stopping and releasing your erection from her head. She moved up slightly and placed herself over you. She looked at you and said:

"you fine with this?"

you quickly nodded yes, Chara then proceeded to lower herself onto you, the blue knives dropped, you felt so good you quickly grabbed onto her and started thrusting into her as fast as you could, she was a gasping moaning wreck, just like you, after a few minutes you came just at the same time she did, you almost instantly passed out, but not before pulling Chara towards you and going under the covers.

🍋(lemon End)🍋

Outside your room Jason and a few others were looking at each other in disbelief, they were listening in to hear how Chara was doing, however they weren't expecting this, after a while they all started laughing as they ran away from your door trying to contain what level of composure they had left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 48 13
After the events of "UniTale: Universal Adventures" You and Chara settle down in your new universe as you plan to live happily for the rest of your l...
7.5K 163 28
Its My First Try Though I Hope This Good For You Guys Enjoyyyyy.All of the storyline will being expleained in the story so just read :v.
12.2K 232 34
After the events of "Unitale: The Darkened rooms" You find Chara and explore numerous universes with her while having fun and being a cute couple.
4.6K 275 42
Chara has one objective: RESET back to when they themself fell, and save Asriel from his demise. With all the Genocide Runs the now-free Frisk goes o...