Stepbrother || Oikawa Tooru x...

By streetalien

Your mother leaves you for a month because of a working trip and comes back to tell you that she has met a ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 || End

Chapter 14

12.8K 480 710
By streetalien

The week went by and soon it was Saturday again. You didn't know why, but the atmosphere between you and Oikawa was kind of weird, even though you were talking like always.

Since Monday after you came back from practice he was behaving a little weird, but you couldn't say in how far.

You were sitting in your room, trying to paint, when suddenly your mother came in.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" You sighed and put your hand over your chest because she scared you.

"Oh honey, I'm your mother. Why should I consider knocking first?" She giggled.

"Uh, because I could've been changing right now?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Then you would have locked the door, I guess. We're not alone anymore, you know?" She said and smiled at you.

"You still coul-"

"Anyways, you and Tooru-kun are going to babysit his nephew for today." She cut you off.

You looked at her with a speechless expression.

"Why can't Oikawa go alone? Isn't he old enough?" You crossed your arms.

"For some reason his sister said that he shouldn't come alone." Your mother said.

"Now, get up and get ready! You're leaving in a few minutes." She turned around and was about to leave.

"Thanks for asking me first!" You shouted after her.

Angrily you stood up and went downstairs where Oikawa and his dad were waiting already.

"Ready?" His dad smiled.

"Let's just get over with this." You murmured and left the house.

You sat in the back, pissed.

The fact that you had to babysit the boy wasn't even why you were pissed. You were just mad because your mother agreed before even asking you.

After a ride of 10 minutes Oikawa's dad told you that Oikawa's sister would drop you off after coming back.

"Have fun!" He called as you were ringing the door bell.

The door was opened by a tall woman with brown wavy hair and brown eyes.

"Tooru!" She said and hugged him.

"It's been quiet a while, hasn't it?" She smiled and looked over at you.

"You must be (Y/N), right? I'm Taura, your older sister." She winked and smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Taura-san." You smiled back.

"Drop the -san! We are family."

Then her husband appeared behind her.

"We're sorry that you have to come today, but we haven't done anything for such a long time together." He said.

"I'm Oikawa Nami, nice to meet you." Her husband said and reached out his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Oikawa-san." You said.

'So many Oikawas.'

"Have a nice time and make yourself feel at home! But don't take it too far, Tooru." She said and gave him a deathly glare.

"Y-yes, ma'am!" He said and waited until the pair was in the car.

"Let's go inside." He said, and so you did.

You went inside the living room, but there was no one.

"I bet he's in his room. This is gonna be easy, if all he does is playing with his console." Oikawa said and made himself comfortable on the couch.

"What did she even mean by 'don't take it too far.'?" You asked, sitting on the couch next the one he was sitting.

"Uh, nothing." He nervously smiled.

Suddenly a screaming voice approached the living room.

"Iwaizumi onii-san!" He shouted, but was disappointed when he didn't get to see what he wanted.

"Oh, hello (L/N) onee-san." He greeted you.

"Well, I see. You expected Iwaizumi?" You asked.

"Yeah, he always comes along when Tooru has to babysit me." Takeru said and sat next to you.

"Stop calling me Tooru!"

"Can't Oikawa babysit you on his own?"

"He did twice, but the second time he-"

"Alright, Takeru, I think that's enough talking!" Oikawa cut him off.

Why was that?

"Hey, let the kid talk!" You crossed your arms and legs.

"The second time, he invited a few people over and those people also invited people why it turned into a house party."

"Alright, now that you know we can change the topic." Oikawa said nervously.

"Is there anything else he did?" You asked.

"I saw him kissing with a few girls, which was very uncomfortable. He completely forgot about me! Iwaizumi onii-san took care of me that night and since then Tooru wasn't allowed to babysit me alone." You blinked a few times to register what he just told you.

You slowly turned your head to Oikawa.

"Are you serious?" You asked him with a threatening tone.

"B-but (Y/N)-chan! It's all in the past! I've learned my lesson and I also have changed!" He said.

"Such an irresponsible uncle! I can't believe you! Kissing girls in front of your eight years old nephew. Have you got no shame?"

"It's all in the past!" He repeated.

"Since Iwaizumi onii-san isn't here I'll just head back into my room." He said and left the living room.

"It's just really embarrassing, you know? My sister caught me making out with some random girl."

You bursted out in laugher.

"You're such an idiot." You tried to calm down.

"Hey! Stop laughing!" He pouted.

"Or what? Is Babykawa about to cry?" You laughed.

"What's that for a shitty name?" He rolled his eyes.

"A shitty name for a shitty guy, huh?" You giggled, wiping your tears.

He stood up and approached you.

Just inches apart of your face he stopped.

"Stop laughing before I make you." His voice was deep, sending a shiver down your spine.

You looked at him with widened eyes.

"Y-you're too close." You said, leaning back a little.

He looked in your eyes for a few seconds before backing off.

'What the fuck? What was that for a weird action?'

You watched him walking out of the living room.

Your heart was beating so fast, you thought it would jump out of your chest.

What was that for a weird feeling?
___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.9K 73
✨O I H I N A✨ (ready to be adapted, contact me) Hinata Shouyo, a well known Half american Model and Photographer. His career started with him being p...
218K 7.7K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...
47.6K 1.3K 37
he wants to be her friend. she can't stand him. he finds her intriguing, she doesn't fawn nor obsess over him, which he likes; so instead he fawns...
108K 2.9K 29
You aren't used to happy endings. Your parents' messy divorce leaves you with some issues that you'd rather not face and it also leads you to a new c...