ʙᴀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛs || ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

By GrizzlyBear_Katsuki

➪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴘʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ! ➪ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʀɪᴋᴏsʜɪ. ➪ sᴛᴏʀʏʟ... More

Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
Extra Chapter: Villain???
Extra Chapter: Just Beachy~
Extra Chapter: Undercover

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

64.6K 2.7K 3.6K
By GrizzlyBear_Katsuki

If they would've known it would end like this, they never would have done it.

A scream erupts from Kaminari's raw throat as he is stabbed in the gut, body falling to the ground silently as the killer disappears into the darkness. A small chuckle comes from you as your screen changes to display the word 'Victory' as your mini astronaut character stands underneath it.

"Aw! Not again!" Kaminari screeches. He flops forward on his bed near Mina's lap and pouts.

"Why do you keep getting Imposter!" Kirishima whines, glaring at you.

Bakugo screams as he suddenly tries to lunge at you but Sero shoots tape around his waist to pull him down. This is the fourth time in a row you've been imposter on the new game the squad introduced you to. Funny thing is, you've only played four rounds. For some reason, you're always elected imposter and you've won every single time.

Trust has been betrayed too many times and the squad now refuses to travel with you and avoids your black character like the plague. You can't help that you keep getting the same role and that you always target Bakugo first to piss him off. It's just too funny.

To be honest, this is all Kaminari's fault. He invited the squad to his house for a day full of gaming and fun and you were able to come since Toshinori won't let you work until you're healed. But, when they decided to play Among Us first, you stupidly asked what it is and got a half an hour-long lecture on the game and had it forcefully downloaded on your phone.

"You're cheating!" Mina exclaims, glaring at you like an angry kitten. You can never take her seriously. The others complain as well, telling you to share the killer role.

Another light chuckle escapes you at the 'threatening' look on their faces. "I can't help it," You claim, smirking evilly as the next round starts and you are once again the imposter.

You immediately plaster an innocent look on your face, furrowing your eyebrows as you pretend to scan your task list. "Where is the card swipe again?" You ask, trying to sound genuinely confused. Mina looks at you suspiciously from your right and you keep up the innocent act.

"You're not imposter this time?" Mina asks hesitantly, trying to read your expression.

"Five times in a row? No, can you help me?" You ask her and she flops to sit a little closer to you. She starts to explain the formula for getting the perfect card swipe as she does the task herself and you pretend to do it as well. Luckily, Mina is a true player and doesn't look at your screen. On the couch across the room from you, Bakugo curses up a storm as he fails over and over again to do the card swipe task, doing it too fast.

You chuckle at his failure, him screaming for you to shut up. Mina ignores your bickering as she leads you to Electrical to 'do wires'. As soon as she starts the task, her attention drawn elsewhere, you jump in the nearby vent and go to medbay. You find and kill Kirishima before going back to electrical just as Mina finishes, looking like you were there all along.

You see Kirishima pout across the room near Bakugo, giving you a sad look but staying silent as he waits to be found.

"Where is your next wires task?" Mina asks innocently, leading you to storage.

"O2," You respond, "How about we both finish our wires then meet up in the cafeteria?"

"Sounds like a plan."

You split off, heading the opposite way as Mina's pink character turns towards the left side of the map. You smile as you find Sero in the Navigation area, quickly killing him before going over to O2. Suddenly, a loud screech erupts from Kaminari as Kirishima's body is reported. You're pulled away from your 'task' to a meeting, waiting to see what's going to happen.

"Sero is dead too?!" Kaminari shouts.

"Status report Kaminari," Mina demands, cutting off the blond's panic attack.

"Red body found in medbay, brown's body location is unknown," Kaminari states, voice turning robotic as they talk like they're solving a crime.

"It's fucking (L/n)," Bakugo growls, looking over at you with daggers in his eyes.

"What proof do you have? I was with Mina for most of the round, Kaminari is the one who found the body, which leaves you, Bakugo."

"It ain't me!"

"What's your alibi then?"

Bakugo growls, "I was in weapons!"

"That's not far from medbay," Mina jumps in, going along with your accusation. You smirk and turn your head to Kaminari. Might as well take out two birds with one stone.

"Though it could be Kaminari," You state, smiling evilly at him, "He was traveling with Sero at the beginning of the game, who is now dead and he could have killed Kirishima and immediately reported the body to get some of the suspicion off of himself."

Bakugo glares at the yellow-haired boy as he sweats, trying to think of an alibi but you cornered him. Bakugo glances back at you, trying to tell if you're lying or not. You seem genuine, but you seemed that way every other time too, and managed to trick everybody with that act of yours.

"Vote Dunce Face," He whispers, clicking to vote the yellow player.

"Wait no! It's not me I promise! Vote off Bakugo he's sus!"

"It ain't me you spineless loser!"

"Yeah, it's definitely Kami since he was with Sero at the beginning-" Mina starts.

"We split off!"

"Sureee. Anyway, I was with (Y/n) almost the whole time so I can confirm she's innocent this time," Mina states. As soon as discussion time almost runs out, you all vote for Kaminari who is released into space, silence falling on the room as it reveals he's innocent.

"Oh no..." Mina mumbles, looking worriedly up at Bakugo.

"It's not me!"

"It's Bakubitch, trust Mina," You say, riling the blond up as he starts screaming insults at you.

You three run around the central table, waiting to be able to use the button to call the meeting. You and Bakugo continue bickering as he tries to find a reason that proves you're the killer but Mina believes you're innocent. As soon as you manage to press the button and you're pulled into the meeting, you vote for the orange player and plead for Mina to do the same.

"I'm sorry Bakugo, but I was with (Y/n)! She couldn't have done it!" Mina says, also placing her vote.

"It's not me!!"

The votes are tallied, two for the orange astronaut and one for the black. Bakugo screams as his character is ejected, the screen changes to reveal the other's defeat as you laugh in victory once again.

"WHATTTT?!?!"

"I TOLD YOU FUCKERS!!"

"I TRUSTED YOU!" Mina shouts, pushing you off the bed as you struggle to breathe through your laughter.

Your instincts kick in and before you hit the floor, phasing through the ground and falling into Kaminari's basement. Oops. You land with a loud 'thud' as your back meets the concrete floor, almost pulling a strangled cry out of you as you bite down on your lip harshly. The injuries on your back cry out in protest. You have stitches on your back

You hear a door swinging open and fast footsteps as the squad rushes to the basement, finding you sprawled out on the floor. Not wanting to worry them, you look up and chuckle with a strained smile, sitting up slowly to face them.

Most of the others laugh, Bakugo being the exception as usual. Kirishima comes over to lend you a hand and pulls you to your feet, the sweatshirt you're wearing luckily covers all of your bandages and would hide any blood currently running down your back.

"What happened?" Mina asks, laughing as she comes over to join you. She tosses an arm over your shoulder and starts leading you towards the staircase.

"I don't know, I guess I accidentally activated my quirk," You explain, rubbing the back of your neck and trying to smile as your back screams. You try to make your motions look natural, but the pain is making it difficult.

There's definitely something wrong.

As soon as you make it to the main floor of Kaminari's house, you excuse yourself to use the restroom. You need to make sure your stitches didn't split open. The others nod, believing your little lie. All except for one. The blond tails you to the bathroom, waiting until you're just about to shut the door before he slams it open and stares you down. You step back in surprise, letting out an involuntary hiss as your back meets the counter.

"What happened?" Bakugo demands, roughly grabbing your shoulders to turn you around to have your back face him.

"Hey!-"

"Shut up," Bakugo growls, making eye contact with you through the mirror. He nods down to your back, the questioning look in his eyes answered as you nod, permitting him to take a look at your back. You know he won't give up until he knows what's wrong, so you just give in. Bakugo is stubborn like that.

Ever so slowly, Bakugo places his warm hands on the hem of your sweatshirt, lifting it to reveal bandages wrapped around your entire torso, and a couple on your neck and arms as well. You're not wearing a shirt under the hoodie because of how hot it is outside, allowing Bakugo a good view of your injuries. He carefully pulls the fabric over your head, removing it so you're in a sports bra similar to the one you wear for hero training.

His hands glide over the blood-spotted bandages with a gentleness that you don't usually see with Bakugo. Suddenly, his finger accidentally presses a little too hard against your back, pulling a small hiss out of you.

"What happened?" Bakugo whispers in confusion.

"Nothing," You mumble, head down as you support yourself against the counter. You didn't want Bakugo of all people to see you like this. It's embarrassing enough and it's even worse now that you have feelings for him.

"This isn't nothing," Bakugo growls, tone turning harsher as he takes a good look at how injured you are. It's not just your back, your arms, legs, and front are all bandaged and bruised as well.

"I'm fine," You insist, using the mirror to make eye contact with him and glare. You hope he'll just give it up but Bakugo is never one to stand down.

"Obviously not," Bakugo says, "Otherwise you wouldn't be limping around like a wounded mutt. Now tell me what happened."

You drop your head again as Bakugo's hands continue to trace the bandages covering the entirety of your back. You know he's more worried than anything and that means a lot to you, you can see it in his eyes that he just wants to make sure you're okay.

"You know how Hawks and I were old sparring partners?" You ask, earning a nod in response, "Well I was sparring with someone else this time and things got a little out of hand."

"A little? Your back is fucking shredded."

"Sorry."

"What the hell are you apologizing for?" Bakugo demands, pulling you around to face him directly, giving him a better look at the injuries on your front side.

You huff and hesitate for a moment, trying to break the intense eye contact with him, but Bakugo keeps a firm hold on you so you can't look away. You sigh, giving off your signature pout as you respond, "I don't know...I just-I just don't know what you want me to say."

You give him a half-assed glare and pout at his taller form, managing to step aside and put some distance between you two. The blond doesn't notice your attempt at distancing yourself as he steps forward to grip your chin again and glares into your (e/c) eyes.

"You know you're a reckless idiot right?" He questions, making you gulp at the intensity of his glare. Is he that mad at you for getting hurt?

"Uh-"

"You ain't fucking weak in the slightest. Do you understand me? If you get hurt like this again I'm going to kill you myself. Alright?" Bakugo growls, his other hand moving to grip your arm tightly.

"Do you understand?"

You nod and then get pushed around so that your back is facing the blond. He unwraps the bandages, revealing the three, large scratches on your back. The bottom of one of the scratches is busted open, blood seeping from the wound.

"Well fuck, you busted your stitches Shrimpy."

"I figured, it hurts like a bitch."

Silently, Bakugo raids Kaminari's cabinets until he finds a small First Aid kit. You watch him pull out the hydrogen peroxide, bandages, and a needle with thread, working diligently to clean your wound. You hiss at the burning chemical against your skin, Bakugo commenting how it wouldn't hurt if you hadn't been stupid and fell through the floor.

When he goes to pick up the needle and thread, you stare back at him worriedly through the mirror. "You do know how to stitch a wound right?"

"I know how to, I've just never actually done it before," Bakugo tells you, holding a towel against the cut to stop any bleeding so he can stitch it back together.

"Well fuck."

You grab a clean towel off the counter and stuff it in your mouth to muffle any cries of pain. As the bleeding slows, Bakugo takes the towel off and looks at you hesitantly.

"Should I take you to a hospital instead?"

You shake your head. You hate hospitals with a passion and refuse to go to them unless absolutely necessary. And you don't consider this that big of a problem. Bakugo nods then leans down to get a good look at the cut, he carefully pokes the needle in, your back stiffening as a muffled noise comes from you. Despite the pain, he knows you're feeling, Bakugo keeps pulling the needle through until he reaches the bottom of your back and ties it off.

The others are probably wondering where you two are at this point, after being gone for a suspiciously long time. Or, they started playing Among Us again and lost track of time and space. You're hoping it's the second one.

"Uh...I'm done," Bakugo says, tying off the stitches and wiping down the scratch once more. You pull out the towel, panting a little at the uncomfortably tight feeling of new stitches. Bakugo wraps bandages around the entirety of your torso as well.

You work together to place all of the used equipment back and throw the bloodied towels in the wash bin. Bakugo helps you get dressed, not wanting you to stretch too much and bust your stitches again.

"Do you think the others will be skeptical of why we were gone so long?" You ask, walking out the bathroom behind Bakugo and flicking off the light.

"No, those idiots probably started playing again without us and haven't noticed we are still gone."

"True."

You walk down the hallway with Bakugo at your side, enjoying his silent presence. And, just before you and he walk into the room full of your friends, he gently pats your back. A small sign that if you need help, he'll be there.

- • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • -

Weekly Meme:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
708 36 9
❊ ❝ 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑡...𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈!? ❞ ༻∘˚☆˚∘༺ ✰≫𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈/𝙽 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝟷𝚞𝚙𝚜 𝙺𝚊�...
90.8K 2.2K 50
(Finished) (ʏ/ɴ), ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜ.ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ-ʜᴇ...
211K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...