ʙᴀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛs || ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

By GrizzlyBear_Katsuki

➪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴘʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ! ➪ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʀɪᴋᴏsʜɪ. ➪ sᴛᴏʀʏʟ... More

Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
Extra Chapter: Villain???
Extra Chapter: Just Beachy~
Extra Chapter: Undercover

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

77.2K 2.6K 4.1K
By GrizzlyBear_Katsuki

Reminder: I don't take sexual comments in my story and I will block any I see. And yes, calling a character "Daddy" or any of that is disgusting and stupid. They. Are. Teenagers.

- • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • -

Getting kidnapped by your homeroom teacher was not how you expected your Monday morning to start out.

You were obliviously walking to class after arriving at school, only to be yanked by the arm and pulled down a different hallway. When you gain your bearings and realize someone just snatched you, you notice that Aizawa has a tight hold on your wrist.

"What's going on? Where are we going?" You question, not trying to resist. This is unlike your teacher but you know he has a reason. Eraserhead never does anything without a good reason.

"The teacher's lounge."

That's all he says before sliding open a large door similar to the classroom ones. Inside is a large, oval table with chairs around it. All of the chairs are occupied by a teacher except for two. You notice Toshinori sitting in one of the seats and he sends you a confused look when you come in with your sleepy homeroom teacher.

So he doesn't know why you're here either?

Aizawa sits in one of the empty chairs and motions for you to sit next to him and Midnight. Everyone has a serious expression on their face, and you start to worry. They figured you out didn't they? They know you're Phantom and that you infiltrated their school as a student.

"You're probably wondering why you're here Miss (L/n)," Nezu states, his little paws entwined as he sweeps the room. You nod and Nezu takes that as his cue to continue, "During the attack on Hosu, the records show that you and your mentor were attacked by a Nomu."

"Yes sir," You reply, wondering where this is going.

"According to Neoform's report on the incident, the Nomu was specifically targeting you for an unknown reason."

You nod again, feeling all of the eyes in the room bearing down on you. It feels like you're being interrogated. "Yes, I couldn't use my quirk. Even when I tried to go intangible, it was able to grab me," You explain, lifting a finger to graze your sore neck.

"Yes, and after Neoform bought you time to escape, you met with your classmates and fought the Hero Killer." Nezu seems to be dragging this on and you can see Aizawa getting frustrated next to you.

"Where are you going with this? I have a class in five minutes. Why did you call us here and ask me to bring her?" Aizawa cuts in, standing up from his chair with a tired scowl.

"I don't understand either, the reports mentioned that Endeavor killed all of the Nomus in Hosu, so why are we bringing this up?" Toshinori asks, also standing in his hulking form. The other teachers nod along, it seems only Nezu knows why everyone is gathered here.

"No actually, Endeavor was told to have killed three Nomu that night in Hosu. And, according to Neoform, the one he was holding back got away through a portal. This means that there's a Nomu out there that is targeting one of our students. You Miss (L/n)," Nezu tells everyone.

You feel the heavyweight of worried eyes turning to stare at you. You ignore them, standing up and walking out of the room without a word. You hear a commotion erupt inside as you slam the door behind you. This is just fucking great. Not even a second later, the door slides open. You lean against the wall next to the door and let Toshinori run a hand across your head.

"You alright?" He asks.

"Fine," You mumble, massaging your forehead and letting out an irritated sigh.

"You don't have to be fine though."

Toshinori always knows how to calm you down. His words are soothing and you let yourself lean against his broad chest. He chuckles, rubbing a hand up and down your back as you stand quietly. You can still hear the other staff members arguing in the conference room.

"I don't see why this is such a big deal," You grumble, leaning away from Toshinori and crossing your arms.

"Because someone who has the power to potentially kill you is out there. We don't want anything bad to happen to you," Toshinori tries to explain, but you are in one of your moods where you're too stubborn to listen.

You turn your head away from the tall man to glare down the empty hallway and pout. You cross your arms over your chest and ignore the reasonable point he made.

"Were you scared?" Toshinori asks you, referring to when you fought the creature and got your injuries. You spin to look at him before turning back around with a pout. He looks like he wants to give you dad advice and you aren't up for it.

"No," You reply, puffing out your cheeks as you glare up at him.

You have to admit the news caught you by surprise. The one thing that can touch you despite using your quirk is still alive. You thought Endeavor burned it to death with the rest of the ugly bird monsters. But no. And despite none of the others being able to communicate or talk in any way, this one knows your name and said it twice. It can easily hunt you down and strangle you to death like it almost did last time.

"It's alright to be scared. You know I put this smile on to hide my fear," Toshinori tells you. You nod, he's told you this what felt like a thousand times over the years.

Before Toshinori can continue calming you down, the door slides open, and out walks the rest of your teachers. Some look upset or angry, while others send you worried glances. Aizawa nods for you to come with him and you follow him back to the classroom with only a small glance back to Toshinori.

Just as the bell rings, you walk in, speed walking to the back to claim your seat. With a quick scan of the room, you notice that Bakugo's hair is magically back to normal. You chuckle silently to yourself. You had texted Hakamata and he sent you a couple of pictures of Bakugo during the internship. You were even further blessed when you saw that in half of them Bakugo was wearing skinny jeans.

Hakamata did a number on the boy.

While Aizawa takes attendance, Kirishima swivels in his seat to face you. "I heard what happened in Hosu with the Hero Killer, are you okay?" He asks, red eyes pooling with concern.

"I'm fine, don't worry," You tell him, waving it off as nothing. You don't need to worry your friends with any of the extra details about what happened that night or tell them that the one thing that can easily kill you is still out there looking for you.

Kirishima still looks a little unsure, but nods and twists back towards the front. He trusts you, and if you say you are fine then he'll leave you alone. He knows that you don't like being bothered after you give your word.

Aizawa rattles on at the front of the room about the activities you'll accomplish in class today, sending you small glances throughout the period.

•••••

You sit as quiet as mouse in the back of the room during all of your classes, no matter how much you try to get the ugly beast out of your mind, something about the Nomu isn't sitting right with you and it isn't the fact that it's out to kill you.

After a peaceful lunch with Todoroki, All Might takes the class out for a training exercise. According to him, he's testing to see how much we improved during our internships. You stand outside one of the mock cities in your hero costume, waiting for him to start the training.

You stand in between Mina and Kirishima, the redhead's arm draped across your shoulders lazily. Kirishima and Kaminari are joking around, conversing about their internships, and discussing what they think the exercise will be. On your other side Mina, Hagakure, and Uraraka are talking in hushed whispers while glancing over at you every once in a while.

Meanwhile, you're on your phone texting Rumi since she's on her break right now. You two have patrol tonight, which is rare, so you are talking about grabbing some takeout before meeting up with her.

"Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great time at your internships!" All Might cheers as he lands in front of us. You look up from your phone, pocketing the device as he starts to explain the rules.

"In groups of five, and one of six, you will be spaced out among the mock factory. I will take refugee in the middle, and once ready I will release a distress signal. Use what you learned at your internships to be the first one to reach me! Any questions?" All Might asks, scanning over the crowd, eyes settling on you for a few extra seconds. Everyone shakes their head and the first group is selected.

Group 1: Midoriya, Mina, Sero, Ojiro, and Tokoyami

"I think Ojiro has this in the bag!" Hagakure cheers, watching the screen as the blond boy kicks off with his tail.

"No way! Mina is super flexible and quick, I'm sure she'll be able to get ahead with her awesome skills," Kaminari pipes in.

"Five bucks on Sero," You pipe in, catching both of the students by surprise. As well as Kirishima who still has his arm around you.

"Aight bet!" Kaminari agrees, shaking your hand along with Hagakure.

You go back to silently watching, seeing the progress the students are making. It seems Midoriya's sudden improvement with his quirk catches everyone but those who were at Hosu by surprise. You hear the sound of teeth grinding to your left, behind Hagakure. Bakugo is practically smoking, and you know why.

"Deku," He hisses, a vein popping out of his forehead. His arms are crossed and tensed to the point his muscles look like they are about to pop.

"Deku's new moves look familiar," Uraraka chimes in, placing a finger to her lips.

"You're right, kero. It looks like Bakugo-Kun's moves," Tsu states. Everyone's attention veers from the screen to the seething male as he looks just about ready to explode. You need to step in before they make things even worse.

"Hey Blasty," You jump in, causing his attention to turn to you, "If we get paired up, I'm going to kick your ass."

A confident but teasing smirk graces your features as he switches the source of his annoyance from Midoriya to you. He lifts a hand, small explosions coming from his palm as he threatens you, "I'd like to see you try Ghost Girl, I'm going to blast you to hell."

"This isn't a fight idiot, it's a race. And if you can recall from the Sports Festival, I beat you during the obstacle race," You reply, shrugging and turning to face the screen again. A loud explosion goes off behind you, and stomping follows after.

"Hey don't look down on me bitch! I was just saying I'm going to beat you! You're nowhere near my level!" Bakugo shouts, storming forward to grab you. Just as he grabs you and pulls you forward, the sirens blare signaling there's a winner.

Sero is the first to reach All Might, he's smiling proudly with a winner's sash across his chest. Ojiro and Mina aren't too far behind. Kaminari and Hagakure groan as you stretch your hand out for the cash. They begrudgingly hand over their money and pout at their loss, all while Bakugo is still holding you.

"Hey! Stop ignoring me!"

"Congratulations to all of you! The next group will be, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, (L/n), and Ida. The five of you must spread out amongst the factory until the device I gave you informs you that you are far enough away," All Might explains through the intercom. The last group leaves, meaning it's your turn to go out.

A small smile appears on your face as you turn back to Bakugo, your faces only inches away from each other.

"You're right, we aren't on the same level. I am much higher up than you," You say, managing to escape his grasp in his moment of shock from your insult. By the time he realizes you got away, you are already at the entrance door to the mock factory.

"YOU BITCH!" Bakugo screams, sending off large explosions, "GET BACK HERE!"

You stick your tongue out at him just as you disappear around the corner. You really are a thorn in his side.

•••••

Needless to say, the race was a breeze with your quirk and it took you less than 30 seconds to reach Toshinori. Ida isn't far behind you though, getting there only 15 seconds after you. After the other groups go, All Might dismisses you all to go back to the classroom. You and the girls start changing back into your school uniforms in the locker room.

You take off your costume's sports bra and pants and slip on your other bra. Just as you do, you hear a commotion coming from the boy's locker room right across from the girl's.

"What's going on?" Mina asks curiously as she pulls on her skirt, a blazer hanging over her shoulders but still unbuttoned.

You look over to where the girls are gathering around the wall separating the two rooms. You grab your blazer and throw it over you before walking over to join them in your underwear. You can faintly hear the boys talking and some shouting on the other side.

"What are they saying?" Hagakure asks.

Everyone crowds against the wall, placing their ear against it. You fall silent, most of you only half-dressed. You can hear all of the uproar going on on the other side. It only takes you a second to realize that Mineta is being a scum bag again.

"This is our chance to see the girls naked! Our senpais have blessed us with this peephole, we can't disgrace them by not using it!" Mineta cries out. You then hear some of the other boys trying to stop him.

"Yaoyorozu's big tits, Ashido's slim waist and thick thighs, Hagakure's floating panties, (L/n)'s glistening abs and round ass, Uraraka's gorgeous body, and Tsu's small but squeezable boobies. The wall separating us can keep us apart no longer! I shall embrace the beauty waiting for me on the other side!" Mineta shouts.

You back up in disgust at Mineta's lewd fantasies. You sigh, grabbing the rest of your clothes and quickly putting them on. Once you are decent enough, you walk over to the wall and walk through it, leaving the girls confused. You appear on the other side, eyes glowing red as you grab the little pervert by his neck just as he's about to look through the peephole. Your sudden appearance catches the whole room by surprise as you drop-kick the purple-haired slimeball into the wall.

"Anyone else?" You hiss, making a 'come at me' motion. Your eyes are terrifying, hair still messy, tie hanging loosely from your neck, the top buttons of your blazer still undone, and you have no shoes or socks on.

All of the boys shake their heads wildly as you flip them off and phase back to the other side of the wall. The girls start laughing as Yaomomo patches up the hole in the wall.

You finish changing and exit the locker room at the same time as the boys. Ida is carrying the unconscious Mineta, causing the girls to giggle. Mina laughs loudly and high-fives you, pulling you into her side and complimenting your moves.

Kirishima comes over to join you, Bakugo following grumpily behind the redhead with his hands in his pockets. Kirishima apologizes for not being able to stop the pervert but you both dismiss it. He slings his arm over your shoulders from the other side, making you a KiriMina(L/n) sandwich.

The two chat over your head about what happened and about how we knew what Mineta was about to do. They laugh and giggle, while Bakugo acts like a grump. Apparently, he still isn't over the fact that Midoriya stole his moves.

Despite how crazy everything is, this has become your new normal. Hanging out with these goofballs and getting roped into their shenanigans. But you love it. You haven't had this much consistent attention and affection since your dad was around.

You were happy.

- • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • -

Weekly Meme:

Alright, Dumplings!! It is time for assumptions!

All you have to do is comment on something that you think about me. It can be anything like, from what color you think my hair is, how old I am, a book series you think I like, how tall I am, animes you think I'm into, favorite characters, etc.

I'll accept comments until January 1st! I might not answer some of the assumptions if they make me uncomfortable. Thanks, guys for all of the love and support!

Comment your assumptions here --->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 46.7K 33
bakugou katsuki x reader {finished but still posting extras !!} "do you always kiss the people you hate?" "no, just you." "oh wonderful." where th...
281K 5.8K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
212K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...
111K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...