"Enzo's Girl" |18+| Book 2...

By Late_Writer

My name is Eveline. Eveline Tate. I am the daughter of Lucas and Rebecca Tate. Yup, THE Lucas and Becca Tate... More

Copyright ©️
Before you begin ⚠️
Casting
Chapter | One
Chapter | Two
Chapter | Three
Chapter | Four
Chapter | Five
Chapter | Six
Chapter | Seven
Chapter | Eight
Chapter | Nine 🔞
Chapter | Ten 🔞
Chapter | Eleven 🔞
Chapter | Twelve 🔞
Chapter | Thirteen 🔞
Chapter | Fourteen 🔞
Chapter | Fifteen 🔞
Chapter | Sixteen
Chapter | Seventeen
Chapter | Eighteen
Chapter | Nineteen
Chapter | Twenty
Chapter | Twenty-one
Chapter | Twenty-two
Chapter | Twenty-three
Chapter | Twenty-four
Chapter | Twenty-five
Chapter | Twenty-six
Chapter | Twenty-seven 🔞
Chapter | Twenty-eight
Chapter | Twenty-nine
Chapter | Thirty
Chapter | Thirty-one
Chapter | Thirty-two
Chapter | Thirty-three
Chapter | Thirty-four
Chapter | Thirty-five
Chapter | Thirty-six
Chapter | Thirty-seven
Chapter | Thirty-eight
Chapter | Thirty-nine
Chapter | Forty 🔞
Chapter | Forty-one 🔞
Chapter | Forty-two 🔞
Chapter - Forty-four
Chapter | Forty-five
Chapter | Forty-six
Chapter | Forty-seven
Chapter | Forty-eight
Chapter | Forty-nine 🔞
Chapter | Fifty
Chapter | Final
Epilogue
Book3 | Finally 🎉🎉🎉

Chapter | Forty-three

1.7K 68 9
By Late_Writer

My eyes wouldn't rip off of her beautiful, blushed face while she rides me in long strikes, lifting her hips and pushing them down, and rolling her thighs in the process.

I dip one of her breasts in my mouth, tasting her skin and sucking lightly on the hard nipple while she arches her back, pushing her breast deep into my mouth.

I feel her muscles clenching around my manhood, making it twitch.

We are both on the verge of releasing when she digs her fingers in the flesh of my chest, her thighs trembling around my waist, and she pushes deeply, yelling my name while releasing.

She's gorgeous this way, her hands pinned in my chest, breasts squeezed between her arms, and head thrown on the back while her black curls bounce in the rhythm of her ride.

I let my seeds fill her up, jerking my body with a few more strings before she falls limp on my chest.

I can see she is exhausted but still wearing a pleased smile spread on her face, panting as she comes down from her climax, crashed on my chest, her breasts squeezed between our bodies, still balls deep inside her cores.

We are both spent, breathing hard, her arms curling around my torso and crossed on my back with her shaking hands lying flat, feeling her palms burning my skin.

It's the moment I've been longing for all this period since I'm back in Italy and having her totally surrendered on my chest is the feeling she's made me go crazy about her.

I like strong women, stubborn, feisty, but this one little woman completely given herself to me is the one feeding my alpha side, being so submissive and tamed.

I run my hands along her back and feel her skin getting colder, so I wash her gently, pushing her aside while washing myself quickly because she seems half sleeping... and shaking as if frozen...

"Let's get you to bed, girl," I whisper, and she nods with a slight hum while I stand up with her in my arms, taking both of us out, drying our bodies with soft towels, and rubbing her skin as she seems to be shaking with cold.

I scoop her in my arms again, walking into the bedroom and laying her down on the bed before I bring her a white cotton nightdress.

"Sit up, sweetheart," I tell her, and she whines, eyes still closed, lips pouted like a little brat she is, and I realize just how much I would love to have a daughter together.

I smirk at my thought and make a mental note to work her hard till she's knocked off with my child.

"Arms up, little brat," I order with a joke, and she does just that, while a smile spreads across her lips, glaring at me between her long eyelashes, her naughty breasts hanging sensually.

Fuck, I'm over my head for this woman, my chest feeling suddenly too small for the blessing of having her with me right now, and the racing heart, caged behind my ribs.

I pull her dress over her head then bend over, and kiss softly her lips in the process and not stopping while lightly I push her onto the bed and lay myself down next to her.

I wrap my arms around her body and squeeze her to my chest while she throws a lazy leg over my hip and curls her arms around me, her cheeks and lips connecting with the skin of my chest, cuddling in my arms, feeling the heat of her body but still shaking.

"Enzo..." she calls my name in a muffled voice.

"Hm," I reply.

"I love you..." she breathes those words, rolling them out on her lips in the most perfect way.

I tighten the grip around her tiny body and bury my nose in the crook of her neck.

"God, you're still shaking, baby," I tell her with worry, but soon her breath becomes regular, and I know she's sleeping already.

I pull the cover over our bodies, tucking it along her back, making sure she's well covered both by the blanket and by my stronghold, hoping she warms up.

I let myself drift to light sleep, feeling her hot forehead with my lips, peppering soft kisses.

There must have been a couple of hours that I've dozed off, being still dark outside. I'm laid on my back and Eve is still curled around me, her hot breath fanning on my chest.

She is deeply asleep, and I slowly untangle her from me, crawling down from the bed and walking out before I make sure she's well covered.

I stroll through the living and make my way to the kitchen grabbing my boxers from the floor next to the kitchen island where I've dropped them last night, continuing my walk to the fridge and taking out a bottle of water which I open and let the chill of it slide down my throat.

"You just couldn't keep yourself the fuck away, Enzo, could you?" I hear Lucas' voice growling from behind me.

My back stiffens, and I slowly put the bottle of water on the counter, turning around.

I walk towards the island picking up my pants and pulling them on, buckling my belt, letting the silence settle between us, hoping it will make Lucas understand I don't want any conflict.

"Lucas..." I greet him, walking closer to him, hardly seeing him in the dark but his figure becomes clearer as I'm closing in, sitting on the sofa, legs spread ahead, arms hanging along his sides with one hand on his gun placed next to him.

I run one hand through my hair and sit on the coffee table in front of him. His eyes are stormy blue, frowned and hard, staring at me with fury.

I glare at him, knowing all along that I'm surely going to face him one day and settle this once and for all.

And maybe that day is today.

I bend over, pinning my elbows on my knees and clasping my hands together, looking at him fuming, ready to jump and rip my head off.

"Listen, Lucas..." I start.

"Don't you dare start that with me, Benito! Don't you dare give me lessons again like you know all the shitty secrets of life," he roars at me.

"Oh yeah? What the fuck makes you think I want to do that?!" I shout back at him.

"You've always been stuck in my neck, Enzo. You've always sniffed around us, always playing the better part, always giving this overwhelming care, always rumoring around Becca, always reminding me what a fucking hero you are giving up on her for me!" he spits, breathing hard and shaking with rage.

"Don't go there, Lucas. I did what was right for Becks," I reply, holding high his anger.

"Her name is Rebecca!" he yells.

"She is Becks for me, Lucas! She will always be. Yes, I loved her but you..." I stop to catch my breath. I can't believe he still hangs on that.

"You've always known... to love her better, you've always given her so much more than I could ever give," I say and hope he'll just give the fuck up this hate he has been beating around all along, as it seems.

"And now Eveline..." he mumbles.

"I fell in love, Lucas. No... I fucking dropped dead in love with her," I say, raising my voice and my eyes widen while Lucas stands up, swamping over me and landing an iron fist in my face, throwing me on the floor.

I don't want to fight him. I don't want to make this worse, so I stand up and make a few steps back.

"I don't want to fight you, Lucas."

"Fight me!!" he shouts, walking towards me as I mirror back each of his steps.

"You can't stop this, Lucas! You can't break it! Fuck, even I can't break it, and I'm not giving up," I say, staring at him as he jumps on me again.

"She is my daughter, for fuck's sake, Enzo!" he says, throwing his arms in the air.

"And the woman I love, Lucas! And I'm not going to ask your permission this time." I hold myself strong on my facts.

"You're not going to ask my permission?! You fucking piece of shit! I'm the father, you fuck! I'm supposed to give permission, you piece of shit!" he yells and knocks me down on the floor, landing fists in my jaws, hearing my own bones cracking and I roll over, trying to lose him from the top of me.

We both roll on the floor, his hands curled around my neck in an iron deadly grip while I tuck my fingers around his fingers, trying to lose the grip and grasp some fucking air.

And I still don't want to fight him. I want us to settle it like fucking men and not some steaming alphas fighting for dominance and showing off who has bigger balls.

I catch a moment of weakness in his grip and push him away.

"Get the fuck off, Lucas!" I yell, but still in a low tone. I don't want to wake Eve up and make her witness us in the glory of our stupidity.

"Alright, Lucas! Alright! What do you want?" I ask him while we both stand up, keeping still a decent distance between us.

"What do you want?" I repeat, rubbing my hands on my burning neck where his fingers have been squeezing the fuck out of me. "You want me asking for permission? Is that what you want? Okay then! I'm asking for your permission, Lucas. I want you to allow me to love Eveline," I say mockingly. "Are you happy now? Is that what makes your manhood giggle? Is that what makes you happy and victorious?" I say like not meaning it.

Fuck, I never asked permission in my entire life, not since I was a kid, not even in a joke, but it seemed for Eve I should be ready to do anything.

"No, Enzo. I want you to stay the fuck away from her! She is a kid, Enzo, while you are a fucking mafia Don, trailing danger behind you everywhere you go. You're old and a fucking walking death sentence," he spits and at that moment my anger reaches the ceiling of my skull, heat crawling under my skin, hitting my temples and stiffening my muscles while my fists clench.

"You fucking selfish prick! You're no different from me, you shitty fuck! And that has never been a problem for you and Becks!" I roar and walk fast towards him, as I have had enough.

He's asking for war and war he will have, but before I reach him he grabs his gun from the sofa and hits my temple, making me fall to my knees, a deadly pain throbbing in my temple.

I feel the cold gun pocking the back of my neck and I freeze in my spot, avoiding some stupid reaction that we both will surely regret.

"Dad..." I hear Eve's voice fade, and I squeeze my eyes shut, witnessing the only thing I've never wanted to happen.

"Not now, pumpkin. Dad is busy," he replies coldly, without moving the gun from my head.

"Daddy..." she breathes one more time, so weakly, almost fainting, and I raise my eyes to her feeling something is awfully wrong.

I see her standing at the base of the stairs, face pale and lips white, cheeks washed in tears.

The perfect white cotton nightdress I've covered her body with a few hours ago is now stained with blood, her parted legs crossed by red lines going all the way down to her heels and arms hanging limply along her sides, hands stained with her blood as well.

I snap up on my feet, not giving a shit about Lucas' gun held at my head, and run towards her just in time to catch her before she hits the floor in what looks like a life-draining faint.

Her body falls heavily in my arms, and I feel my eyes gauging out of their orbs, horrified at the scene unfolding in front of me, insanely scared of what is happening to the woman that is my entire life.

"Enzo... our baby..." she mumbles before losing consciousness and her head falls on my arm, her legs and arms dropping numbly.

"What...?" I ask in a whisper, wondering if I've heard her right or my mind is playing tricks on me. 'Baby...' I mumble to myself, but I'm soon brought back from hell by Lucas' controlled and cold voice, holding strong in front of his daughter covered in her own blood and fainting while I feel myself losing my mind.

"I'll bring the car in front, Enzo," he says and runs out while I lift Eve in my arms like she weighs nothing, running out through the front door and to the car that Lucas is already pulling at the door's steps.

*****
Thank you so much for reading and if you've liked it please leave a vote. ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 2.3K 42
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 3 of 3! **Read Book 1 (Made FTM) and 2 (Betrayed FTM) first!! Spoilers below!** It's three years later. Caterina and En...
387 14 12
THIS IS THE UPDATED VERSON OF THE SAME BOOK BUT OLDER ⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ • Mature senses • vulgar Language • violence/fighting _____________________...
131K 6K 25
This is the second book in the Hitman series, it can be read as a standalone but you'll understand characters a bit better if you read 'Falling for a...
264K 5.8K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...