"Enzo's Girl" |18+| Book 2...

Von Late_Writer

My name is Eveline. Eveline Tate. I am the daughter of Lucas and Rebecca Tate. Yup, THE Lucas and Becca Tate... Mehr

Copyright ©️
Before you begin ⚠️
Casting
Chapter | One
Chapter | Two
Chapter | Three
Chapter | Four
Chapter | Five
Chapter | Six
Chapter | Seven
Chapter | Eight
Chapter | Nine 🔞
Chapter | Ten 🔞
Chapter | Eleven 🔞
Chapter | Twelve 🔞
Chapter | Thirteen 🔞
Chapter | Fourteen 🔞
Chapter | Fifteen 🔞
Chapter | Sixteen
Chapter | Seventeen
Chapter | Eighteen
Chapter | Nineteen
Chapter | Twenty
Chapter | Twenty-one
Chapter | Twenty-two
Chapter | Twenty-three
Chapter | Twenty-four
Chapter | Twenty-five
Chapter | Twenty-six
Chapter | Twenty-seven 🔞
Chapter | Twenty-eight
Chapter | Twenty-nine
Chapter | Thirty
Chapter | Thirty-one
Chapter | Thirty-two
Chapter | Thirty-three
Chapter | Thirty-four
Chapter | Thirty-five
Chapter | Thirty-six
Chapter | Thirty-seven
Chapter | Thirty-eight
Chapter | Thirty-nine
Chapter | Forty 🔞
Chapter | Forty-one 🔞
Chapter | Forty-three
Chapter - Forty-four
Chapter | Forty-five
Chapter | Forty-six
Chapter | Forty-seven
Chapter | Forty-eight
Chapter | Forty-nine 🔞
Chapter | Fifty
Chapter | Final
Epilogue
Book3 | Finally 🎉🎉🎉

Chapter | Forty-two 🔞

1.9K 66 5
Von Late_Writer

        Enzo drove us to my home, knowing exactly where it was and not asking me for directions even once.

He held my hand in his, propped on his right thigh, gripping the steering wheel with the other while keeping his eyes like steel glued to the road.

I smirk with a huff, breaking the silence between us.

He shifts his eyes to me with a smile on the corner of his lips.

"What?" he asks.

"You're just driving in the wrong direction," I say, teasing him.

"No, I'm not," he replies confidently, totally oblivious to the prank I've played on him, but seconds later he shakes his head and smiles, lifting my hand to his lips, peppering light kisses.

"You're smart, kid," he mumbles partly proud, partly embarrassed to have fallen to my prank so easily.

Now imagine that. A mafia Don in his glory, old enough to be my father played by a kid. I love that in him. I love the way he is sheepishly acting when peeled off of his Don skin which unfortunately doesn't last for long, putting it on again.

"Eve, you need to know I can't risk..." he says, but I don't want to hear it.

I curl my arms around his neck and kiss him on his cheek.

"Enzo, let's not talk about it," I ask him in a whispered, sensual voice, and I feel the muscles of his shoulders tensing.

"We have to talk about it, Eve. I... need to talk about it," he cuts me short.

"Well, I don't," I reply, pouting and retrieving back into my seat, looking out on the window, and hoping he won't insist.

"I loved your mother, a long time ago, before you were..."

"I don't want to hear about it!" I spit.

"Eve..."

"No!" I shout at him, piercing my angry eyes in his.

He sighs and keeps silent for the rest of the drive, chewing his jaws in tensed moves.

When he parks the car in front of my house, I jump out and walk in without gracing him a word or a look.

I toss my shoes and purse on the floor at the base of the stairs and walk to the kitchen, with him on my heels.

"Eveline..." he says in a deep, warning voice which I ignore, walking into the kitchen where I find a note from my mom on the fridge.

She's telling me she'll spend a few days with aunt Feli and I'm happy, in a way. I'm not ready to face them both under the same roof.

"Are you hungry?" I ask in a sweet voice as if nothing has happened, and I pick ingredients from the fridge to cook some pasta for us.

I'm not hungry but cooking is relaxing for me. Besides, it will keep me busy and not give him the chance for a serious talk.

While I'm washing the vegetables, I feel Enzo sliding his arms around my waist, pressing his chest against my back, and bending his head, peppering kisses on my shoulder.

I feel goosebumps spreading from my shoulders down on my back and heat crawls under my skin while his kisses trail from my shoulder blade to my neck, one of his hands falling down my womb, cupping my V, making me wheeze.

He grabs me stronger in his arms and turns both of us around, crashing my face on the kitchen island and pulling up the skirt of my dress till it's circling my waist, squeezing his left hand between my bare thighs while the other is pinning me to the counter, holding strongly the back of my neck, cheeks pressed on the surface.

He trails his fingers up my thigh till I feel them brushing my wet folds.

"Enzo..." I breathe in arousal, and he leans his chest against my back.

"I'm going to fuck those stupid thoughts out of your head until all you know is that I fucking love you," he growls in my ear, almost in anger, pushing inside his fingers, making my thighs tremble.

"Oh, God..." I sob, feeling the arousal forming in my lower belly, rolling my eyes to the back of my head, fisting the edge of the counter.

His fingers slide inside my cores, slowly, gently, completely antagonism to his grip on the back of my neck.

His soft kisses tease the skin on my back, up to my shoulders and my neck, tugging my earlobe between his lips, and I stretch my neck to meet them, but they stay stubbornly stuck to my earlobe.

"You're beautiful," he whispers in my ear, and I wish I can reply, but I'm already a moaning mess, my head becoming dizzy and my breath hitching.

"You've never left my mind," he continues, and I hear the buckle of his belt and then the zipper opening.

"You..." he breathes, and I can feel the tip of his girth pocking between the upper part of my thighs, held in his hand and trailed along my slit, moisturizing his tip with my arousal.

He pushes himself inside of me, groaning deeply while he slides in a painfully slow motion, going deep until his thighs hit mine.

He handles me with incredible kindness, soft touches, deep, slow thrusts, and while I'm infinitely grateful for this gentleness, I'm burning in desire to feel him brutally having his way with me.

Oh, stop judging! My fight with my own hormones as a pregnant woman is enough war going on.

I feel full, swallowing my sobs and biting my lower lip before he raises my upper part from the counter, twisting my head and pressing his lips on mine, kissing me deeply and wildly.

"You've turned my life upside down and made it so much better," he speaks against my lips, and I feel his shaft stiffening inside of me while my muscles grip around him.

I grab the back of his neck with my hand and push him back on my lips, opening my mouth, our tongues dancing together.

I push my butt back, taking him deeper while he moves in and out, slowly, each thrust hitting my spot, building the pleasure inside of me, and making him breathe heavily against the skin of my back.

He cups one of my breasts with his large hands, covering them completely and squeezing rhythmically, twisting my hard nipples between his fingers, and I can't imagine how he doesn't notice the considerably enlarged size of my breasts.

"Fuck, you're so tight, baby," he says in a hoarse voice, his hands gripping my thighs, guiding my butt towards him, raising the pace of his moves, hitting my cervix harder, muttering dirty words in deep growls, fisting a full hand of my hair and gently turning back my head to capture my lips in rushed kisses.

He's thrusting me raw, my throat is dry with moans and sobs and racing breaths, bringing my climax closer and circling one hand around my right hip till his fingers pinch my bud, making me yelp on the verge of release.

"Come with me, Eve," he allows and my cores clench around his girth, the spams of my muscles telling him I'm close.

"Enzo..." I yelp and squeeze him while riding my climax, feeling his warm semen filling me up while my knees buckle and legs give in.

He curls one arm around my waist, holding me up and pushing himself deeper inside, as we both come, mixing with our arousal.

I crash limp on the counter, breathing heavily and spreading a satisfied smile on my lips, sustained by his firm grip while he bends and presses his sweated forehead on my back then trails kisses on my shoulders and neck reaching my lips, smiling against my own smile.

"I love you... I really do, Eve," he says, pulling myself out of me, leaving me empty, and turning me around to face him.

He pushes back my curly strands of hair, tucking them behind my ear and glaring at me with a soft look.

I hang myself on his neck, tightening my arms around it, kissing his gorgeous lips while his hands grip my butt, and he lifts me to wrap myself around his waist.

He steps out of his pants dropped at his feet and walks with me curled around his body, passing through the living and going up the stairs, my head leaning against his shoulder, his lips peppering kisses on my forehead.

He takes us to the bathroom of my bedroom and places me on the counter while he turns around and runs the water in the bathtub.

I keep myself silent, leaned against the mirror, head tilted to one side, following each of his moves, mesmerized by his strong, tall and toned body, the muscles of his legs flexing while walking around preparing us for the bath.

He's breathtakingly handsome and I almost understand my mom for having been with him once.

I don't know if she has loved him or not, but I know I'm madly in love with him. It feels like he's the one I have been waiting for all along, and now he glues himself to me like he's that one piece of me I have been missing.

Enzo walks towards me, placing himself between my parted legs and cupping my face in his hands.

"Kiss me," I tell him, and he bends over, capturing my lips in slow, soft kisses, long enough to cut both our breaths.

Pulling away from my mouth he rests his head on my forehead, unzipping my dress which falls to my waist, and I open the buttons of his shirt peeling it off and admiring his strong chest and bulky arms, brushing my palms along his firmly shaped muscles.

He takes me down from the counter and pushes my dress down, letting it fall around my feet.

With one arm behind my knees and the other around my back, he lifts me from the ground, stepping into the bathtub and laying down, placing me on top of him, my back resting on his chest, and my butt between his legs.

I turn my head to the right side till I feel the skin of his chest on my cheek while I let the warm water relax my muscles and Enzo's palms run along my arms, cupping my breasts.

"Your father is one of the very few men in my life that I have full respect for," he speaks in a soft voice, words vibrating in his chest under my ear.

"What?" I mumble.

"Although merciless in his usual life he has always been a fair, proud man. He entered a dangerous life to save your mother and I always knew he never regretted it. But for a while, he and your mom were not on very good terms, so she decided to leave him," he continues, speaking as if telling fairy tales to a child.

"Enzo, please..." I beg him without moving.

I feel my eyes pooling in tears that I can't stop and let myself free to those sobs escaping my lips because I know he won't stop.

"That's when I've met your mother. I thought I could save her from him and any danger that was coming along with her father. She lived with me in Italy for a few good months, but she decided to come back to NY. That was the moment I realized she would never be mine. So, I could only help her to get better after her separation from Lucas, knowing she still loved him."

I'm sobbing loudly by now, tears falling down my cheeks, eyes closed.

"I loved your mother then, but I knew she couldn't be mine, so I let her go. I let her make her own choices. One event though brought your father and me close... very close. We became like brothers and when we both came back, I couldn't be grateful enough that your mother was not married already. Lucas would have been devastated."

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask him between my sobs.

He kisses my forehead and grabs my torso twisting me around and gently placing me on top of him with my breasts pressing hard on his chest. He cups my face with his palms, lifting my eyes to him, giving me the deepest glare he can yield.

"Because whatever your mother has been for me then, you are ten times more now. Because whatever you think about your mom and me, you are my world now and I want to spend my life with you and I don't want to do that unless you know all the truth, no secrets, nothing to hide, no past to hang between us," he completes, pressing his lips on mine.

I sob in his mouth and curl my arms around his neck, pressing my breasts on his chest and kissing him, deeper and harder until his hands part my legs and make me straddle him, placing his shaft at my cores and pushing me down holding my hips strongly, making me take him deep inside.

I ride him slowly, moving up and down, feeling each vein of his girth, each throb and twitch until we find our release together and we ride both our climaxes, accompanied by deep groans.

I crash on his chest, spent but happy, and we both wait for our breaths to recover before he washes me clean all over and then takes me out, dries my skin and his, and gets both of us in bed.

I'm literally exhausted, consumed but happy beyond imagination, my body feels powerless and my eyes close instantly, engulfed in his powerful arms, cuddling myself deeper to his chest, the warmth of his body mixing with mine, making me feel a whole.

"Enzo..." I whisper.

"Hm," he hums deeply, his chest vibrating against my ear.

"I love you too..." I finally declare with an easy, fulfilled heart, meaning each word.

*****
Thank you so much for reading and if you've liked it please leave a vote. ⭐️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

104K 3.6K 72
Rebecca Downhill (Becca) has known nothing in her life but a strict father who is involved in businesses with the Italian mafia in NY, an absent moth...
118K 1.7K 27
(ALSO WARNING, I DONT REALLY EDIT UNLESS I WANNA BE LIKE A PRO😀) BTW THE BOOK IS DONE!! ILL TRY TO GET A NEW CHAPTER OUT ON WEEKENDS. BUT ILL GET C...
50.3K 3.7K 44
**2ND PLACE IN THE WATTY'S OSCAR AWARDS ** "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE !? " I yelled in her face making her coward back in fear , just how I like them...
3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...