𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤...

By wintervae

the first few chapters are short. this was made a long time ago so it is cringey. More

{before you read !!}
{he catches you crying.}
{you flinch when he yells at you.}
{he sees you without makeup for the first time.}
{his surprise b-day party.}
{bully saves you from taking your own life.}
{bully saves you from taking your own life pt 2.}
{bully saves you from taking your own life finale.}
{what your camera roll would like.}
{what your camera roll would like pt 2.}
{what your camera roll would look like pt 3.}
{what your camera roll would look like pt 4.}
{what your camera roll would look like finale.}
{you kill your little brothers bully.}
{his friend kisses you.}
{he kidnaps you but you don't care.}
{he sees how u act at school vs when ur w him.}
{catches you eating snacks on your diet.}
{falls asleep while watching a movie.}
{when you surprise him with a puppy.}
{he confesses but you're gay.}
{you're an idol and use pick up lines on him.}
{you have a bad day.}
{he comforts you when you don't feel like yourself.}
{he hears you simping over another guy.}
{you scold him for being so hot.}
{you transfer to your younger sisters school.}
{he hears you singing for the first time.}
{he breaks up with you bc you're too innocent.}
{when he cheats on you with his assistant.}
{lyric prank on him, as bestfriends}
{you find out that he's your soulmate. au}
{yelling at him in your native language.}
{he lets you see your son after the divorce.}
{he kills his enemy but he doesn't know his enemy is you.}
{being duo artists and reuniting after covid.}
{mafia bf finds out about your stalker.}
{he wants you to die.}
{you cry on stage after the breakup.}
{"we should be lovers" prank on him.}
{he helps you feel less embarrassed.}
he finds out you told your fling that it was ur first time.
{admitting to him that you were embarrassed to say the safe word.}
you find out that his dead gf looks like you.

{yelling at his mom when she disrespects your child.}

388 3 0
By wintervae

Jungkook and I started dating in 10th grade we got married at age 20 and then a few months after that, I got pregnant. We didn't plan to have a kid so early but we decided to keep it.

Jungkook's mom did not approve of me or my son. She said it was too fast and we were not ready to take care of it but that didn't matter to Jungkook or me. 

Jungkook's dad was the opposite of her. He was excited and happy, unlike Jungkook's mom, he accepted me. Probably because my dad and Jungkook's dad have known each other for years and Jungkook's dad has known me since I was a baby.

I have not seen Jungkook's mom since that day we told her I was pregnant and keeping the baby. So today Jungkook insisted on having dinner with her today.

I wanted to say no but I didn't want Jungkook to be sad. "Mommy!" Jihyun yelled running into my room.

"Yes?"

"I got my shoes," Jihyun said and set them down in front of me. I was already on the ground since I had just put Jihyun's socks on and I asked him to go pick out shoes.

"Ooo these are a good pick," I said looking at the shoes he brought me.

"Thank you."

I hummed and put the shoes on his feet. After I put them on he jumped up and looked at his feet. He smiled at his feet and looked up at me. Just as he was about to speak Jungkook called my name.

"Y/n! Are you ready?!" Jungkook yelled from downstairs.

"Yes! Coming!" I yelled back as Jihyun covered his ears. "Sorry Jihyun," I said and picked him up. I was walking down the stairs and saw Jungkook waiting for us at the bottom.

He smiled when he saw us. "You look beautiful babe," Jungkook said looking at me up and down.

"Thank you." I blushed. No matter how long Jungkook and I have been together I always felt butterflies in my stomach every time he complimented me, kissed me, or showed me any affection.

"Hey what about me?" Jihyun said putting his hand on his chest.

"You look awesome," Jungkook said as we reached the end of the stairs. Jihyun smiled as Jungkook picked him up and held him in his arms.

"I know," Jihyun said and smiled wide showing his bunny teeth he got from his dad and his dimples he got from me.

"Should we go to grandma's house now?" Jungkook asked.

"Mommy's mom?" Jihyun asked.

"No, my mom," Jungkook said. Jihyun gasped and smiled. He has always wanted to see Jungkook's mom but we never let him since what happened the last time Jungkook's mom and I interacted.

Time skip:

"Wow grandma has a big house," Jihyun said as we rolled up in the driveway. "Daddy is this where you used to live when you were my age?" 

"No, I used to live in Busan. But grandma and grandpa moved to Seoul when I was 16." Jungkook said. 

"Oooh," Jihyun said.

Jungkook parked the car before getting out so he could unbuckle Jihyun. I got out of the car as well and watched as Jungkook fiddled with the buckle. "Babe, can you do this?" 

"Yeah." I chuckled while moving closer to Jihyun's seat. "Y/n! Jungkook! Jihyun!" Jungkook's dad yelled from the front door.

Jihyun jumped out of his seat then jumped out of the car and ran into Mr. Jeon's arms. I smiled at the sight before closing the car door and making my way to my son.

"Y/n." Mr. Jeon smiled. He opened his arms to hug me and I happily hugged him.

"Wah, it's been so long," I said breaking the hug.

"Too long. Oh um, should we head inside?" He asked. I nodded and held Jihyuns hand as we walked inside.

Time skip:

Ever since we got here Jungkook's mom has been ignoring Jihyun's and my presence. She refused to talk or give a hug to Jihyun. It made me upset that she was acting this way but I kept quiet.

"Grandma this is good food you made," Jihyun said as he stuffed his face with the food.

"Yah Y/n didn't you show your kid manners?" Mrs. Jeon said pointing her spoon at Jihyun's face that had food all around his lips.

"I guess he must really like your food." I painfully smiled before taking a napkin and whipping his mouth off.

"Excuses, excuses." Mrs. Jeon said earning a nudge from Mr. Jeon.

"Mommy I have to go to the bathroom," Jihyun said wobbling in his chair.

"Okay come on," I said helping him off his chair.

Time skip:

"Come on let's wash your hands," I said to Jihyun.

I turned on the water and made sure it was warm before lifting Jihyun up so he could wash his hands.

After he was done washing his hands and drying them we started to walk back to the table. I heard Mrs. Jeon say mean things about Jihyun that weren't true and Jungkook trying to convenience her otherwise.

Jihyun started to cry catching everyone's attention.

"How dare you? How can you say that bout your grandson? You should be ashamed. You may not like me but that doesn't mean you can disrespect my son." I spat.

"How dare you talk to me like that?" She said standing up from her chair. I picked Jihyun up and started to rock him gently. 

"No how dare you say these false things about him? He's 3 years old and you are bullying him. You're bulling a 3-year-old. You're really showing your true colors and it's not a good look." I said.

"Jungkook are you going to let her say these things to me?" She asked turning to Jungkook.

"She's right mom," Jungkook said and stood up to stand by me.

She turned to her husband. "Hey don't look at me." He said. She huffed and stomped away.

"Well, I should go after her. It was nice seeing you." Mr. Jeon said.

"Okay bye," I said and sighed.

I walked out the front door while trying to calm down Jihyun. Jungkook opened the car door and I buckled him in his car seat.

Jungkook got in the driver's seat and I got in the passenger's seat. "Who does she think she is? Ugh, she annoys me so much." I groaned.

"I know babe," Jungkook said. "We should go home." He sighed.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked. I was a little rough with his mom so I would understand why he would be mad at me.

"No, I'm just disappointed with my mom." He said softly.

I hummed and looked at Jihyun peacefully sleeping with dried tears on his cheeks. I sighed and looked out the window as Jungkook started the car.

Time skip:

After Jungkook sent Jihyun to sleep he came in our room with a sad face. He laid in bed and looked at me. "What is it?" I asked.

"Do you think my mom will ever warm up to you guys?" He asked.

"Well maybe not me but hopefully Jihyun." I said. He nodded and pulled the duvets over him. I laid back and spooned him. "Y/n?" He mumbled softly.

"Yes?" I said while holding him tighter.

"You'll never leave me right?" 

"What type of question is that?" I asked. 

"Well my mom was just saying-" I cut him off.

"Jungkook, I'll always be here for you. Your mom can't get in the way of us. Okay?"

He nodded and kissed my hand that was hugging him. "Get some sleep okay? You've been up 7 am." Jungkook said.

"Okay." I said softly before yawning.

I'm bored so I'm making this it sucks but oh well nothing u can do about it 😙✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 269 21
Just some cute short stories of BTS. Also posted on my AO3 account DTSbulletproofduckscouts
10.6K 301 28
This story contains: • Smut • Fluff • Triggers If you don't like the information above, then I suggest you not read any of it. I will put a warning...
14.7K 221 73
These are some short stories (sometimes a bit longer) that I have written since I started listening to BTS. These are not smuts, just cute scenarios...
121K 3.3K 50
A story in which Namjoon sends a text to the wrong number Mature content COMPLETED Cringey in the beginning