the flaw in being perfect - r...

By jenna_skye

Nina Salazar-Roberts is the most popular girl at East High. Not only is she the cheer captain, but she's frie... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
thank you!!

sixty four

2.1K 56 21
By jenna_skye

"What the hell is going on?" Gina hisses as she pulls EJ aside.

"I don't know Gina, you're the one that usually knows things," EJ spits back. "The guys are all avoiding me like the fucking plague."

"Yeah, well, I just got suspended for a week." Gina informs him.

"What? Why?"

"Because apparently I've been 'academically dishonest'," Gina mocks. "I think one of  your teammates told on me."

"Why does it have to be one of my teammates?" EJ scoffs.

"Well, I'm guessing Grant said something after he found out about you and I."

EJ rolls his eyes. "Grant wouldn't stoop that low. Try one of your other boy toys."

"Like you?" Gina challenges.

"Gina, I didn't even know you were being academically— whatever you said."

Gina huffs. "Whatever, Caswell. We have to stick together through this. It'll all blow over, but now I have a stupid suspension on my permanent record."

"It's your own fault," EJ reminds her.

"How is it my fault?"

"You were caught cheating in your classes! Do you think that just happens on its own?"

Gina glares at EJ. "That doesn't mean anyone had to tell on me. Who the hell would even dare to say that about me? I'm fairly positive that everyone I've cheated off of cheats too."

"Who have you cheated off of?" EJ asks boredly. He know she won't let this go.

"Grant, a bunch of lacrosse guys, the waterpolo team—"

"The whole team?"

Gina shrugs. "They have nice legs."

EJ rolls his eyes. "Who else?"

"Half the baseball team, Tyler Banks..." Gina trails off. "Wait a fucking minute."

"What?" EJ questions, confused.

"Nini." Gina stares EJ straight in the eye. "I used to get homework from Nini. That little bitch."

"Hold up, we don't even know it was her."

"And she knew Grant and I were a thing. She was the one who told Grant about us," Gina theorizes.

EJ furrows his brows. "Gina, let's not jump to conclusions here."

"Who else would it be, EJ? Don't you think it's a wild coincidence that both my suspension and the rumor about us being a thing happened on the same day?" Gina prods.

EJ breathes out dramatically. "I don't know."

"I do," Gina fumes. "And I'm going to do something about it."

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

sorry it's so short 😭 i'm so busy with thanksgiving tomorrow

tell me what you think tho!!!

-jenna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.2K 45
The first dawsey book I wrote was written before the season 3 finale had aired. Now I want to write this new one. This is based straight after the se...
784K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
41.7K 846 48
Jenny is just your normal ever day girl, but when she finds out her mom is One direction's new manager her whole world changes! there's a lot more pr...