The Imperishable Curse (Compl...

By kiruthijay

We are saying that we are living in a modernized society. But really is it so? Still there are some stupid su... More

COPYRIGHT
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
Announcement
CHAPTER - 40
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER - 30

3.1K 257 122
By kiruthijay

AARVIK'S POV

It is time to tell the biggest truth to everyone. I don't how they are going to accept it. I am happy that my sister is alive. I was thinking all this while that she is no more. Only I know about my sister's existence. Though I was only four at that time, my memories are still fresh. Now, I get to know why whenever I saw Mrudhula, my heart had concern always.

I pointed out to Nattu uncle's daughter who is none other than my wife "Aitri". Aitri was not Aitri Raghunathan she is actually Aitri Natrajan.

Everyone was shocked, after knowing this.

"What are you saying Aarvik? You are lying Aathika is my daughter", Nattu uncle said.

"How are you so sure that Aathika is your daughter?", Rakshan asked him.

"That day when you all attended the party, I saw the pendant she was wearing. That was the pendant which belongs to our royal, which I wore to my daughter immediately after her birth.", Nattu uncle said strongly.

"That pendant was not mine. It was Aitri's only. She asked me to wear it that day as it suited my saree. It was given by her parents to her", Aathika said.

"Yes, that was my pendant. But my Appa gave it to me, I already had parents who passed away. How could Mr. Natrajan be my Appa?", Aitri's voice was trembling.

"They are saying the truth dear", Aitri's maternal uncle came.

"Uncle...", before she can complete he continued.

"You are not Raghu's and Gayathri's daughter. You are Natrajan's daughter", Aitri's uncle said.

"But... H.. How?", Aitri was shivering.

I went beside her and held her. I know she is feeling weak. But she has to accept whatever has happened so far is to protect her only.

"I think we all should first settle down and then proceed with the things", Dhruv said. He is acting maturely now. I am happy about it.

We all sat down in our respective places. I sat next to Aitri and held her hand tight.

"Listen carefully, whatever happened on that day was still a nightmare for us. But I had no other choice to do other than what I did that day. Only Raghu, Haridas and me know about it. After sometime, when Raghu was about to die, he said to his wife's brother. Only we three know about it so far, only two days back Aarvik and Rakshan got to know about it.

Sharadha was not only Haridas's siter, she was like a sister to me too. She was brought up in this palace only since Haridas's parents died when they were very young. Nattu, Raghu, Haridas and I went to the same college. Nattu got attracted to Sharadha, he asked hands of her for marriage. Though both our royals had some misunderstandings in the past, I asked Haridas to accept the alliance. They both were happily married and Aryan was born. I got married to Charu at that time, she and Sharadha became very close to each other. When Charu was pregnant with Aarvik, Aryan was just new born. Sharadha used to give a lot of pregnancy advices to Charu. Sharadha got pregnant with Aiyu then after some years.

On the day of her delivery, Raghu's wife Gayathri was also admitted in hospital for her delivery. Nattu was out of town at that time. Gayathri and Sharadha both gave birth to daughters. Nattu came back on that night itself to see his daughter, and wore her the chain. Almost at midnight, I heard a sound of opening door, I was the one who was with Sharadha at that night since Nattu went to home to take rest as he was very tired. Charu was five months pregnant with Mrudhu at that time. I went inside Sharadha's room and checked at that time, someone who was wearing a mask was about to stab Aiyu. I grabbed that guy's hand at the right time. I thought he was alone, but he came with ten men.

I took Aitri in my hands and ran as fast as I could, all the ten men were following me. That time I heard a voice which stated that "I want Natrajan's daughter dead at any cost.". After listening to that line, I ran again and got collapsed with someone. There Raghu was standing, I told him everything in one go. He immediately got Aitri from me and at the same time goons reached our place. Due to the darkness goons didn't notice my face. They asked us whether we saw someone with baby running here. We said no together but they suspected us. That time nurse came and asked to put baby in his wife's room again. They thought Aitri to be Raghu's daughter and left. That time Raghu made the biggest sacrifice of his life to save Aitri. He made his own daughter as orphan to make Aitri his daughter. Aathika you are Raghu's daughter. That is the reason your's and Aitri's date of birth are same.

Raghu took all your expenses, even Gayathri doesn't know about it. But I don't know how it got misinterpreted that I killed Nattu's daughter. Nattu raged at me but Haridas asked me what happened, after hearing everything he stayed with me here itself. Aitri till today all your expenses are taken care by your maternal uncle only but not Gayathri's brother it was Haridas who took care of everything. He was behaving rudely with you just to protect you so that no one can get even a single hint about you being Nattu's daughter. Aathika after Raghu's death I took care of your expenses, whatever Raghu did for us can't be repaid at all. All I can do is to make you this palace's DIL and thank god you are marrying Rakshan. And trust me Raghu always loved you more than anything.

I don't know how Sharadha became like this. But after Charu gave birth to Mrudhu, she was kidnapped. I got to know it was Nattu. When I went and asked him, he said he also killed my daughter like I killed his. But somewhere I know that he will never know that. I never expected that Mrudhu will be married to Aryan.", Dad said everything. He broke into tears too.

Rakshan went near Aathika and held her shoulders.

"Aathika don't hate your dad dear, trust me he is the epitome of sacrifice I have seen in my life", Haridas uncle said.

"I am not angry with him, I am so happy that I have got him as my dad. Till now people used to call me as orphan but from today I can proudly say that I am the daughter of a man who is the best example of friendship and sacrifice. I wish I can be like him at least ten percent. I am proud to be called as Aathika Raghunathan", she said happily with tears.

"Aitri dear, I know for you it is a lot to take in but you have to accept the fact that you are Nattu's daughter and Aryan's sister.", Dad said.

"I don't know whether to be happy that I got my parents back or whether to be sad that my own brother is trying to kill me and my husband to get revenge", she said being emotionless.

"Aitri..", Aryan started but before that Aitri left the place saying that she needs time to digest everything.

Aathika and Pradhi left to pacify her.

"So, you didn't kill Mrudhu?", Haridas uncle asked Nattu uncle.

"How do you think I would kill a baby? I just wanted revenge that time, Sharadha became mad after hearing that our daughter passed away. I wanted Sahasra to suffer the same way how I am suffering. I took Mrudhu from Charu and I got admitted in a home which was extremely good. I took care of her without her knowledge. But I never thought one day Aryan will bring Mrudhu and say that he is in love with her. I gladly accepted that as I know Mrudhu in and out. But she has no idea about it. I always saw Mrudhu as my own, now she is my DIL who has given me a promotion by making me a grandfather", Nattu uncle said.

"Why did you tried to kill Anni(SIL) Aryan?", Dhruv asked.

"Also Anna (elder brother)", Rakshan joined.

"What? When did I tried killing Aitri? I accept that I had plans to kill Aarvik because I thought Sahasra uncle is the reason for everything. But I never tried for it. Not even once.", Aryan asked puzzled.

"Stop lying Aryan. Aarvik Anna (elder brother) already said that you tried killing him and Anni (SIL)together. How cheap you have become? Now after knowing that I also belong to this family, will you kill me too?", Mrudhu asked with full anger.

"What the hell Mrudhu? I have no idea what are you talking about. I swear on Layanika that I never did anything. And how do you think that I will try killing you. I love you so much damn it.", Aryan said with tears.

I can understand Aryan's feelings, just now his sister left him saying that he tried murdering her husband and now his wife his accusing him.

"Then why did you came inside our house in Kodaikanal? To pluck rose flowers or to water them?", Dhruv asked him sarcastically.

"That day I came to your house just to see you all personally. But the door was locked from inside and then a guy who was gardening there said that you all left for having tour", Aryan said.

"We had no gardener that day in our house", Rakshan said.

"Maybe that gardener is the one who wrote it", I said my point.

"What do you think about the killer having Nattu uncle's card Rakshan?", I asked him.

"Maybe to divert us to Nattu uncle being the culprit", Rakshan said.

"Exactly that is possible", I told him.

"I am so sorry everyone. If I spoke to Sahasra about this before hand, all these things would have not happened.", Nattu uncle said.

"Don't act Nattu. I am not going to fall for your acting again. I will never send back my sister to your dungeon again.", Haridas uncle spoke.

Even dad doesn't know why Haridas uncle is angry with Nattu uncle.

"You have every right to be angry on me Hari", Nattu uncle said and went near dad.

"I don't know how to thank you. You saved my daughter also made her your DIL. I hope she forgives me soon", Nattu uncle said hugging dad.

"She has a heart of Sharadha. She will surely forgive you.", Dad said.

"Then we will take a leave", Nattu uncle said looking at Aryan.

"Appa, can I stay here for some days with Laya please?", Mrudhu asked.

"Haan uncle, please let Mrudhu stay here. Even we want to spend some time with our sis and niece", Dhruv said.

But I know it is because she is angry with Aryan.

"Sure dear stay here.", uncle also agreed. But Aryan looked disappointed.

"I think Aryan even you should stay here yaar. I mean first time the son-in-law of our house is coming and we are not even giving him any treat. This is not fair and also I have heard you have started a project which is near by our village so you can stay here and look after that too", I said.

Aryan happily agreed. Mrudhu looked angrily at me, just now I found out my sister and here I gave her the reason to fight with me. Not only for Mrudhu also for Aiyu, Aryan needs to stay here.

"Nattu you also have dinner and go", grandmother ordered uncle.

Aryan said it is going to be his treat today as he didn't give treat for us on the day of party. He ordered everything from his hotel. I think that is good too, our women are not ready to cook today as lots of things are cooking in their minds and heart now. Mom took Mrudhu with her. Everyone got dispersed to their respective rooms and study room to discuss and speak.

I should go to Aiyu first and speak to her.

AUTHOR'S POV

AT SOMEWHERE

"What if our truth comes in front of everyone?", the person asked.

"Don't worry even if it comes, I am sure they all will understand", the other person said hugged the first person.

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READNG...

DO VOTE, IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY SO FAR, SILENT READERS PLEASE VOTE...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT...

FOLLOW ME FOR REGULAR UPDATE...

NEXT UPDATE  : TUESDAY...

AGAIN I GAVE A LONGER UPDATE SEE, I AM BEING A GOOD AUTHOR BUT MY READERS ARE NOT GIVING SUFFICIENT VOTE AND ALSO MY STORY IS NOT HAVING GOOD NUMBER OF READS, IF THIS CONTINUES THEN I WILL PAKKA DISCONTINUE THE STORY... KINDLY VOTE GUYS AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF POSSIBLE...

I HAVE CHANGED THE COVER OF "THE IMPERISHABLE CURSE" WHICH WAS GIVEN BY MY SWEET SIS harshita4289 ... THANK YOU SWEET HEART!

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

LOTS OF LOVE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
1.2M 92.3K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...
1.3M 54.5K 52
Saanvi Rajput and Abhimanyu Malhotra have been sworn enemies since they first met at ten years old, so the last thing they ever expected to be were h...
29.8K 2.7K 53
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...